ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

izainab5
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by izainab5 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:56 am

salam all
does anyone know if there is any gd solicitor for appeal in lahore.
Many Thanks

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:10 am

izainab5 wrote:salam all
does anyone know if there is any gd solicitor for appeal in lahore.
Many Thanks
W.A.Salaam,

Its better get a solicitor in UK, instead of Lahore / Pakistan. What happened to your case? What's the reason for refusal?

Kind Regards,

Networkers!

izainab5
Newly Registered

Post by izainab5 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:20 am

[/quote]

W.A.Salaam,

Its better get a solicitor in UK, instead of Lahore / Pakistan. What happened to your case? What's the reason for refusal?

Kind Regards,

Networkers![/quote]
Its got refused cos of my solicitor mistake . I applied with 2 jobs one was supermarket employment other was self employment job and submitted apr 2013 till apr 2014 payslips and bank statements and we applied on 4th june but because of my solicitor advice i dint submit may wage slip and bank statement so basically they refused cos our wage slip and bank statement was older than 28 days (35 days old in my case)so they refused it without asking for any further docs which was bit harsh cos usually they do ask ppl for additional docs but in our case they dint . Do u think we shd appeal and submit them missing docs or shall we reapply .4 years of marriage and we still struggling for the right of being together as husband and wife . Feel like crying. Any advice u guys can give wts best option for me .
kind regards

sadia khan

Post by sadia khan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:26 am

Hi everyone today I got my spouse viza I m xtra happy :D :D I applied 14th may 2014

sadia khan

Post by sadia khan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:26 am

Hi everyone today I got my spouse viza I m xtra happy :D :D I applied 14th may 2014

the_silk_route

Post by the_silk_route » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:27 am

Any updates for any June applicants?

Applied 24th of June here and nothing yet! :evil:

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:29 am

@Izainab5 - hi sorry to hear about the refusal. I think you would have a good chance of overturning the decision If you submit the missing payslip and bank statement. I'm assuming that was the only refusal point.

However I would probably appeal with correct documents and reapply at the same time And hope it's overturned by the ECM at review. A review by an ECM would normally take about a month or two but a full appeal could take just over a year At the moment.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:31 am

izainab5 wrote: Its got refused cos of my solicitor mistake . I applied with 2 jobs one was supermarket employment other was self employment job and submitted apr 2013 till apr 2014 payslips and bank statements and we applied on 4th june but because of my solicitor advice i dint submit may wage slip and bank statement so basically they refused cos our wage slip and bank statement was older than 28 days (35 days old in my case)so they refused it without asking for any further docs which was bit harsh cos usually they do ask ppl for additional docs but in our case they dint . Do u think we shd appeal and submit them missing docs or shall we reapply .4 years of marriage and we still struggling for the right of being together as husband and wife . Feel like crying. Any advice u guys can give wts best option for me .
kind regards

Sorry to hear about it, but you applied online on 4th June or you submitted documents / biometric on 4th? It was certainly harsh, but as its a well documented rule, so they might not agree in appeal.

Nm.123

Post by Nm.123 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:34 am

sadia khan wrote:Hi everyone today I got my spouse viza I m xtra happy :D :D I applied 14th may 2014
Congratuations brilliant news! And did you apply in May or July as previously all this time you have been saying you applied in July :?

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:43 am

sadia khan wrote:Hi everyone today I got my spouse viza I m xtra happy :D :D I applied 14th may 2014
Sadia, congrats on your visa. Can you please post your documents list which you submitted ? It would be a great help. Thanks

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:43 am

Sadia, congrats on your visa. Can you please post your documents list which you submitted ? It would be a great help. Thanks

izainab5
Newly Registered

Post by izainab5 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:46 am

[/quote]
Sorry to hear about it, but you applied online on 4th June or you submitted documents / biometric on 4th? It was certainly harsh, but as its a well documented rule, so they might not agree in appeal.[/quote]
Online submission on 4th june docs submitted on 6th june. Do u think they wont overturn thr decision cos otherwise im gna hv to wait until april 2015 to reapply :(

Pak101
Newly Registered

Post by Pak101 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:54 am

Salam

I applied on 8 September 2014 from Lahore and awaiting a decision on my spouse visa.

On the 2 status requests I have received the following messages and would like someone to explain what this could could mean please.

1. 2 weeks ago I received - "...found that your application is currently in progress." What do they mean by this? What stages could have this have potentially passed so far?

2. Today I recieved - "Please provide us below information so we can escalate your case to concern
department. You will be contacted with an update soon." I have submitted the details that they have requested. What am I expecting to receive? Does it mean anything..?

Thank you.
You're lucky. Its been a few months and I've not received any email. When I made a request, they just said there's no update. There's no mention of "in progress" or anything. And I meet the financial requirements easily alhamdulillah

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:58 am

MASHALLAH...congrats :)
Stay blessed..remember us in ur prayers..
INSHALLAH v r gnna get it soon..
M desperately waitng for ds day..
May Allah g grant visa to us sooon AmeenSumAmeen

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:03 pm

Hi
As most of u knw my nine mnths r gnna cmplte by the end of ds week.if they didnt give decision till the end of ths week m gnna straight away write a cmplain about ds
Does anyone knw how much long thy take aftr cmplaining??

INSHALLAH v all will get visa very soon

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:06 pm

MASHA'ALLAH, congrats. Stay blessed.

sadia khan

Post by sadia khan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:12 pm

Sorry I applied 14th July 2014

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:14 pm

Pak101 wrote:
You're lucky. Its been a few months and I've not received any email. When I made a request, they just said there's no update. There's no mention of "in progress" or anything. And I meet the financial requirements easily alhamdulillah
Pak101,

You need to request status again, no updates is a random message and if they can't find the status they will escalate the query and get back to you in 5 days to with the current status.

Nm.123

Post by Nm.123 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:17 pm

kehkashan wrote:Hi
As most of u knw my nine mnths r gnna cmplte by the end of ds week.if they didnt give decision till the end of ths week m gnna straight away write a cmplain about ds
Does anyone knw how much long thy take aftr cmplaining??

INSHALLAH v all will get visa very soon
You shouldnt even have to wait, write a complaint to them ASAP! Its been nearly 9 months thats just taking the piss, you should have done this a Long time ago! Im not sure how long it takes but its withing some working days, dont know exact

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:21 pm

izainab5 wrote: Online submission on 4th june docs submitted on 6th june. Do u think they wont overturn thr decision cos otherwise im gna hv to wait until april 2015 to reapply :(
If you have to wait till 2015, do go for appeal as there is nothing to loose if you get it sorted before 2015 April via appeal.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:23 pm

sadia khan wrote:Sorry I applied 14th July 2014
Then more congratulations !!

kk786
Newly Registered

Post by kk786 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:43 pm

Alhumdulila I got visa. Applied 3rd march and visa issued 6th November.Yesterday I visit VAC they said your passport was here since 10th November I asked why you guys didn't call me for collection he said we couldn't find your number.I got 33months visa in how may days I have to travel to the uk is it 3 months for travel arrangements.My Tb test also expired some people say u have to do it again some say Tb test is only for case submission. Please can anyone tell me .

sadia khan

Post by sadia khan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:46 pm

I applied 14th of July 2014
Nikha nama that give me molvi
Nikha nama from union concil
Nikha nama in english
Tb certificate
English language certificate
12 pic that we spend time together(I don't have my wedding pic)
Council bills
Water bills electricity bills gas bills
Skyp data
Tax paper
My husbad business paper
Sponcer declaration
House paper
2 year bank statement
Etc
Got cal today to collect pasport very happy every one got their visa soon

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by networkers » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:47 pm

kk786 wrote:Alhumdulila I got visa. Applied 3rd march and visa issued 6th November.Yesterday I visit VAC they said your passport was here since 10th November I asked why you guys didn't call me for collection he said we couldn't find your number.I got 33months visa in how may days I have to travel to the uk is it 3 months for travel arrangements.My Tb test also expired some people say u have to do it again some say Tb test is only for case submission. Please can anyone tell me .

MASHA'ALLAH congrats. For travelling it is kind of the earlier the better, but not later than 3 months of issue date. For TB its better to get a new one to avoid any hassle on the airport.

Stay blessed.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:02 pm

kk786 wrote:Alhumdulila I got visa. Applied 3rd march and visa issued 6th November.Yesterday I visit VAC they said your passport was here since 10th November I asked why you guys didn't call me for collection he said we couldn't find your number.I got 33months visa in how may days I have to travel to the uk is it 3 months for travel arrangements.My Tb test also expired some people say u have to do it again some say Tb test is only for case submission. Please can anyone tell me .
Alhumdulilah congrats, there is no set rule that say you must travel within so and so, however the first 3 months are for travelling. It is better to travel sooner than later, it is not listed as a requirement to travel with a valid TB test it can be argued on arrival however pretty much everyone gets their renewed for their peace of mind.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all