ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yas01
Newly Registered

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by yas01 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:10 am

anyone obtained ilr through long residency and going for dependents ilr or flrm please share your thoughts on application process the pre july 2012 arrivals.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:11 am

gurp11 wrote:Hi Everyone

I have an important question, will really appreciate if any one could advise me on this please.

I am going to file my ILR 10 year application next month. Currently i am on Tier 4 student visa, but previously from 2010-2012 i was on Tier 1 HSMP.

When i applied for Tier 1 visa i showed earnings of 42 k , of which around 28k was from my employer and 14k was from self employment. I did not file tax returns for the 14k income shown to UKBA for the period between 2009-2010. As per my accountant HMRC does not have self employment income(14k) on their records but UKBA is aware that i had additional income of 14k for that .

Now while making a decision on my ILR, do you think UKBA will go into details of checking my 4 year old record with HMRC, or will they look at recent student record for a year and passport etc. And can this be issue that they refuse my application on that basis?
I think you should not worry about irrelevant stuffs. When they make decision about ILR application they look at requirement of ILR application in order to make decision about it so here they dont need to look at record of HMRC because its not the requirement of 10 years long residence visa

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:14 am

yas01 wrote:With the grace of all mighty i have received my approval letter yesterday, hope i will get the BRP card soon. Don't have words to express how relieved i am. This forum is brilliant and i appreciate all the efforts from everybody here to help each other.

congratulations to those who have received their visa and those waiting good luck to them.

timeline on spreadsheet.

once again thanks all.
Congrats to you and all those who got their visa. Its big relief..

Can you and all those who got their visa share their timeline so we can get idea about our application. Which was your biometric date?

I had my biometric done on 20 march and still waiting

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:37 am

Just Rang to HO First time to check any update on my case . It,s in Progress that's what i got reply back. I think our Anxious time period started. Lets see how long it,s gonna take more. Hope ended soon In Sha Allah. Pray for us guys.

Shah gee Vanished from last few days. Guys any update ???
Good luck who got their ILR. Best of luck for waiting persons inc me...

boyb82

Post by boyb82 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:39 am

modern_newton wrote:
yas01 wrote:With the grace of all mighty i have received my approval letter yesterday, hope i will get the BRP card soon. Don't have words to express how relieved i am. This forum is brilliant and i appreciate all the efforts from everybody here to help each other.

congratulations to those who have received their visa and those waiting good luck to them.

timeline on spreadsheet.

once again thanks all.
Congrats to you and all those who got their visa. Its big relief..

Can you and all those who got their visa share their timeline so we can get idea about our application. Which was your biometric date?

I had my biometric done on 20 march and still waiting

When did u submit ??

boyb82

Post by boyb82 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:42 am

Insomnia wrote:Just Rang to HO First time to check any update on my case . It,s in Progress that's what i got reply back. I think our Anxious time period started. Lets see how long it,s gonna take more. Hope ended soon In Sha Allah. Pray for us guys.

You will get good news Inshallah ...

allwell46
United Kingdom

Post by allwell46 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:50 am

Dear Forum Members

Just want to share good news with all of you , I had applied for ILR on 10 years basis on 25 Feb 2014 and just got my BRB stating Settlement under type of permit and Indefinite leave to remain under remarks.

I am assuming my application is been approved and I got ILR.
Thanks you very much every one for your help

Also on BRP card it states Valid Untill 7.7.2024, I am a bit confused I got ILR then why there is valid until date on BRP. Is this a mistake? please share the ones who have got ILR this 10 years basis.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:05 am

allwell46 wrote:Dear Forum Members

Just want to share good news with all of you , I had applied for ILR on 10 years basis on 25 Feb 2014 and just got my BRB stating Settlement under type of permit and Indefinite leave to remain under remarks.

Also on BRP card it states Valid Untill 7.7.2024, I am a bit confused I got ILR then why there is valid until date on BRP. Is this a mistake? please share the ones who have got ILR this 10 years basis.
Many Many congratulations.

No there is no mistake everyone gets ten years BRP but you will be able to get British nationality after a year.

So relax and enjoy your freedom
Regards

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:06 am

timeline on spreadsheet.

once again thanks all.
Mashalla Bro congrats and enjoy your freedom.

Regards

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:06 am

Insomnia wrote:Just Rang to HO First time to check any update on my case . It,s in Progress that's what i got reply back. I think our Anxious time period started. Lets see how long it,s gonna take more. Hope ended soon In Sha Allah. Pray for us guys.

Well i have rang them today too and got same answer that you just need to wait nothing we can do.

Best Regards

boyb82

Post by boyb82 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:16 am

First of All Congratulation
did you received your documents ?

allwell46
United Kingdom

Post by allwell46 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:29 am

I have not received anything but just BRP

Is this something normal

boyb82 wrote:

boyb82

Post by boyb82 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:44 am

allwell46 wrote:I have not received anything but just BRP

Is this something normal

boyb82 wrote:

Its definitely normal and one can expect anything from Home Office ...... :lol: :lol:

happy1982

Post by happy1982 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:39 pm

what is maintenance requirement for applying for 10 years long residency and rough waiting times now adays?

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:49 pm

happy1982 wrote:what is maintenance requirement for applying for 10 years long residency and rough waiting times now a days?
No requirements at all related to maintenance
Average waiting time 16-18 weeks

Bigboy86

Post by Bigboy86 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:20 pm

hi guys just wanted to ask that according to immigration rules of 28 days gap, how would this 28 days be counted as on my war it says 30 oct 2006 refused 28 nov 2006 granted, which makes it 29 days, so i was wondering if the 28 nov 2006 the day of grant will also be counted.

would really appreciate ur help guys

the guy
Newly Registered

Post by the guy » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:15 pm

Congratulations mate,
Enjoy your freedom
Good luck to all of us waiting.
Best regards

timeline on spreadsheet.

once again thanks all.

arsalali
Newly Registered

Post by arsalali » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:50 pm

@March-ilr ,

Wish you all the best and enjoy your reward for such a hard work.

Regards,
arsalali

Sergeant123
Newly Registered

Post by Sergeant123 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:27 pm

bhamblues wrote:
Sergeant123 wrote:@bhamblues

Congratulations on getting your ILR. I will be applying for my ILR in September and I also have a long absence of 246 days in a year. Would you mind sharing details of your solicitor as I am still trying to find a good solicitor. Sorry if the forum rules don't allow this I can PM you.
Hi seargent123
I have sent you a pm.
Best Wishes.
Hello bhamblues, looks like the PM feature is only available to users who have a certain number of posts as I am not allowed to see or even send a PM. Would you be able to email it to me on mastersergeant1 at gmail dot com

allwell46
United Kingdom

Post by allwell46 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:36 pm

Message to shahjee123

can you please contact me at allwell46@yahoo.com
for some reasons I can not send you PM

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:49 pm

arsalali wrote:@March-ilr ,

Wish you all the best and enjoy your reward for such a hard work.

Regards,
arsalali
Many Thanks bro.

Have you received your BRP? If yes after how many days of approval?

Regards

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:50 pm

timeline on spreadsheet.

once again thanks all.
Many Congratulations. You and i received approval on the same day.

Did you receive your BRP today?

As i am still waiting for it.

Regards

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Post by prem_singh123 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:52 pm

I think Shahjee123 is in Pakistan as haven't seen him recently. Hope his father is well now.

allwell46 wrote:Message to shahjee123

can you please contact me at allwell46@yahoo.com
for some reasons I can not send you PM

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:28 pm

hello All,

applied SAR on 28/05/14
acknowledgement received on 09/06/14
amount debited of account 23/06/14

and now still waiting for my SAR.are these 40 working days or just 40 days because its over forty days now.

thanks

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:36 pm

shahfurqan wrote:hello All,

applied SAR on 28/05/14
acknowledgement received on 09/06/14
amount debited of account 23/06/14

and now still waiting for my SAR.are these 40 working days or just 40 days because its over forty days now.

thanks
I think they count 40 days from the date of their acknowledgement. I applied on 6th May, received acknowledgment on 24th May. Amount debited on 1st June and received documents on the 23rd June.