ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:49 pm

today i recieved this reply after asking for an update on my Mrs appeal Review

Dear Mr xxxxxxxx

Thank you for your e-mail of 29 October 2012

xxxxx appeal will be dispatched to appellate court in UK in about 10-12 working days time. Kindly contact them direct for any update after this time is over.

Kind regards,

SO STRESSED OUT, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:01 pm

prince007 wrote:today i recieved this reply after asking for an update on my Mrs appeal Review

Dear Mr xxxxxxxx

xxxxx appeal will be dispatched to appellate court in UK in about 10-12 working days time. Kindly contact them direct for any update after this time is over.

Kind regards,

Don't get stressed. What ever will happen will happen, atleast you know that your paperwork is coming back. Just give it till Monday, call tribunal and see if bundle is there... See what the rejection is and then get you solicitor to write down the grounds as to why your mrs should be allowed here or what ever the error is. Like manderin say it may still get over turned.
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:29 pm

zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:today i recieved this reply after asking for an update on my Mrs appeal Review

Dear Mr xxxxxxxx

Kind regards,

Don't get stressed. What ever will happen will happen, atleast you know that your paperwork is coming back. Just give it till Monday, call tribunal and see if bundle is there... See what the rejection is and then get you solicitor to write down the grounds as to why your mrs should be allowed here or what ever the error is. Like manderin say it may still get over turned.
How can it still be overturned when the embassy has decided to send it to court

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:32 pm

prince007 wrote:
zully wrote:

Dear Mr xxxxxxxx

Kind regards,

Read the above 3 treads that manderin wrote to me. Explaining what the next steps are. Manderin got here overturn just before court.
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:48 pm

zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:
zully wrote:

Dear Mr xxxxxxxx

Kind regards,

Read the above 3 treads that manderin wrote to me. Explaining what the next steps are. Manderin got here overturn just before court.

yeh i see.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:04 pm

prince007 wrote:
Mandarin wrote:
prince007 wrote:Salaam to all, today was my wifes appeal review deadline 29th oct. and we still havent head anything from the embassy, really tensed now, dont know whats gonna happen. please Make Dua for me. thanks and wish you all best of luck
Firstly, Prince contact the Tribunal. Send them an email ASAP asking if they have received the appeal documents from the Entry Clearance Manager. Quote your Tribunal Appeal Number in your email. Secondly, write an email to the BHC, asking whether they have reviewed your case and filed the relevant docs with the Tribunal. The BHC will let you know the date they sent in the docs. Once you know that, your representative or you (if you are the non legal rep) can request a copy of these docs so you know why they upheld their decision, or why they did not review your case etc. and then you can fight it in court or bring it to the notice of your MP.
Hi sis, check your inbox.
Hi does anyone have the BhC email address... i want to email on monday as that is the offical deadline...
do I email both these places or bhc first the tribunal
thanks
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:32 pm

zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:
Mandarin wrote:
prince007 wrote:Salaam to all, today was my wifes appeal review deadline 29th oct. and we still havent head anything from the embassy, really tensed now, dont know whats gonna happen. please Make Dua for me. thanks and wish you all best of luck
Firstly, Prince contact the Tribunal. Send them an email ASAP asking if they have received the appeal documents from the Entry Clearance Manager. Quote your Tribunal Appeal Number in your email. Secondly, write an email to the BHC, asking whether they have reviewed your case and filed the relevant docs with the Tribunal. The BHC will let you know the date they sent in the docs. Once you know that, your representative or you (if you are the non legal rep) can request a copy of these docs so you know why they upheld their decision, or why they did not review your case etc. and then you can fight it in court or bring it to the notice of your MP.
Hi sis, check your inbox.
Hi does anyone have the BhC email address... i want to email on monday as that is the offical deadline...
do I email both these places or bhc first the tribunal
thanks

Salaam Sis

email address for BhC ISb is: visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

email them asking for an update.

it dont really matter who you contact first. let me tell you, email Bhc first thing tommorow, then ring the tribunal instead of emailing them they will ask for the appeal ref numb have that ready,

number for tribunal: 03001231711

Let me know what they say.

Best Of Luck..

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:41 am

Hi I still havent heard from the bhc. I didnt think they would take this long.

Prince what about you has your bundle come back or any update

zully
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:35 am

zully wrote:Hi I still havent heard from the bhc. I didnt think they would take this long.

Prince what about you has your bundle come back or any update

zully
Hi Zully, nope haven't got anything back yet other then court date from the tribunal, have you received your court date or anything yet?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:26 am

I haven't even had an email back from bhc... I'm waiting fir my court date and my bundle to come back..
Has your bundle not even come so you do t really know if its not been overturned or not even looked at.
What court date has been set for you.,,
visa stamped?

Awaiting :(
Newly Registered

awaiting response

Post by Awaiting :( » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Dear all,

I am new to this forum here is my timeline

Husband applied for Visa applied 30 March
Refused 30 July (reason given, no test certificate just a njotification sheet for leistening test)
Appealed 10 August
Letter from AIT recieved 14 Sepetember
Deadline date 21 January

But it seems there is still a long wait. This is absolutely ridiculous as its their fault that they didnt read their own rules properly and so refused my application.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:37 pm

zully wrote:I haven't even had an email back from bhc... I'm waiting fir my court date and my bundle to come back..
Has your bundle not even come so you do t really know if its not been overturned or not even looked at.
What court date has been set for you.,,
Hi sorry about the late reply, nah i haven't heard anything from them other than court date, they gave court date first week of January another 2 months wait soo long and hard, May Allah Guide us and Help us Ameen.

havent you recieved anything from the tribunal yet? its been a week now innit contact them. so they do it quicker

Newly Registered

Post by Awaiting :( » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:41 am

[quote="prince007"][quote="zully"]I haven't even had an email back from bhc... I'm waiting fir my court date and my bundle to come back..
What court date has been set for you.,,[/quote]

Hi sorry about the late reply, nah i haven't heard anything from them other than court date, they gave court date first week of January another 2 months wait soo long and hard, May Allah Guide us and Help us Ameen.

havent you recieved anything from the tribunal yet? its been a week now innit contact them. so they do it quicker[/quote

How long have you guys been waiting for???

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi. Both prince and I have done our complete 19 weeks so we both are waiting for our court dates n paperwork to come back. How about you awaiting...
Prince. I'm still waiting on court date but it must be a week after you. I have emailed my mp they are gonna email bhc and find out why they haven't given me an answer. Also why they haven't sent the file back... Maybe get your mp involved. I told the mp I'm just upset that they haven't answered in 19 weeks even if they are not over turning their decision I should had been notified. I also stated that I am pregnant with our 2 child and I don't wanna have to do this alone. And please look at my case and overturn it as I feel I got a very strong case, and you haven't taken human rights in consideration or my private family life has been Brocken fir over a year and in 19 weeks my file couldn't be looked at.
visa stamped?

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:40 am

Zully which was yoru decision making post? Have you spoken to the AIT in regards to any feedback they've had from the UKBA on your appeal?

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:44 am

Awaiting :( wrote: Hi sorry about the late reply, nah i haven't heard anything from them other than court date, they gave court date first week of January another 2 months wait soo long and hard, May Allah Guide us and Help us Ameen.

havent you recieved anything from the tribunal yet? its been a week now innit contact them. so they do it quicker[/quote

How long have you guys been waiting for???
Some people are lucky in that just before the court date they receive an email/letter of an overturned decision, which is great news for you as it means you don't have to worry about going to court. It has happened to some members on this forum and in previous pages of this thread you can see people have gone through this.

If your court date is in January don't worry, I know 2 months seems long but take it from experience, when you do finally get your VISA and are re-united, it doesn't seem that long.

Don't waste time and money on a solicitor, if you are going to the court hearing, you are the best person to answer the questions that are asked and believe me, the judge is not horrible and in most cases, espcially when it's a simple issue, the UKBA representative gets a hammering from the judge.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:54 am

king2be98 wrote:Zully which was yoru decision making post? Have you spoken to the AIT in regards to any feedback they've had from the UKBA on your appeal?
King2be98 I have called AIT all they said was they have sent two request for the BHC to send back my bundle and they haven't so they cannot give me an answer.
I then hit mp involved. I'm hoping they will get an answer. King I have waited since April seriously I can handle 2 months its only 8 weeks or so. I'm a very patient person. I just don't like BHC getting nearly 5 months as a deadline
then don't bother to respond....
The decision making post is Islamabad
Thanks king...
visa stamped?

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:40 am

zully wrote:King2be98 I have called AIT all they said was they have sent two request for the BHC to send back my bundle and they haven't so they cannot give me an answer.
Islambad as a post does not have the resources that other posts do so it may be they've not had the time to assess, either way that's not a healthy thing to do.

Hang in there is all I can advise, I am sure you'll be fine if it does go to the court hearing.

Newly Registered

Post by Awaiting :( » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:26 pm

@Zully,

I have got a date for the end of Jan before which they have to review and respond, however I am not holding my breathe after reading about everyone elses experiences. However will be going to Pakistan in the Christmas Hols so that will break the wait uo a little.

What was your refusal reason?

@Prince

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Awaiting :( wrote:@Zully,

I have got a date for the end of Jan before which they have to review and respond, however I am not holding my breathe after reading about everyone elses experiences. However will be going to Pakistan in the Christmas Hols so that will break the wait uo a little.

@Prince

Hi... My date is 10th of January but I haven't had a response from BHC I have asked my mp what is happening. ATI have asked twice for the bundle. In my letter it say if I have new evidence I need to submit it but only 5 days before the court date. So I'm a little confused. Maybe manderin can help me.
I had an appeal as my hubby gave a ruksati date as wedding n not nikkah as he handed in the nikkah form as proof of wedding. So it's a date issues.
What about you why has yours gone to appeal.. I would had thought that you should of had an answer by your deadline. Or then you get court date...
visa stamped?

Newly Registered

Post by Awaiting :( » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:29 pm

@Zully

Have you been given a court date then? At least thats something.
My refusal reason was because my hubby completed the City and Guilds English test and was given a speaking certificate but not a listening, he was given a notification result sheet (which is fine according to the UKBA guidlines) however they have refused and asked for the listening certificate.

I appealed on 9.08.12 and have been given a date for the end of jan before they have to review or send court date.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Awaiting :( wrote:@Zully

Have you been given a court date then? At least thats something.
My refusal reason was because my hubby completed the City and Guilds English test and was given a speaking certificate but not a listening, he was given a notification result sheet (which is fine according to the UKBA guidlines) however they have refused and asked for the listening certificate.

I appealed on 9.08.12 and have been given a date for the end of jan before they have to review or send court date.
Babes pm manderin. She can help you here's was something to do with her hubby's city n guild. She managed to get her case over turned just days before court date. Read the above few statements you should find it...
You have done the hardest part waiting nearly 5 months... You off to Pakistan soon you never know when it can get over turned... Inshallah if you have now handed in the correct stuff maybe it will all go well for you.
visa stamped?

Newly Registered

Post by Awaiting :( » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:41 pm

@Zully

Sent you a pm :)

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:05 pm

A friend of mine who is Indian, and his wife applied in India. Well the appeal was lodged in March, went to court this week. Whilst there, he said the UKBA representative was so dis-organised and unprepared that the judge was already in the frame of mind to overturn.

The hearing he said was about 10 mins long and 2 members of the public were there just to see how things went as they had a hearing come up soon. Hearing was held in Birmingham.

Well they say the Judge of course controls the hearing, but he is neutral all the way through. He gives a slight indiciation of the decision at the end by saying you'll get a determination letter.

My friend said more questions were asked of the UKBA representative because they overlooked many of the documents in the original application. The representative was not the ECO or ECM.

He is expecting a determination letter over the next few days.

So anyone who has a court hearing, I would advise you go and view the hearing in person prior to your own. You'll be far more relaxed and prepared.

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Hi Zully. You can submit any new evidence that existed before your initial application to supplement your case. For example if you forgot to submit a certificate, which was dated before your original application date, you can submit it now for the HO rep to consider with your witness statement.

But you need to know why they have not overturned their decision yet. Whether they still have not looked at your case due to resource issues or have another solid reason for upholding their original refusal.