ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tihod

Post by Tihod » Mon May 21, 2012 2:16 pm

breakingaway wrote:I submitted my biometrics on March 16, and have received nothing. Just Sayin.
you need to consult DX or UKBA, bcoz most of my fr'ds till 21 march biometrics have aready got. Only in this forum one member kartik was telling that his fr'd who have submitted on 20 march biometrics havn't received yet, bcoz there was some problem with his bank statement, You must consider ur case, thats what i will suggest, also one of my fr'd was telling that one boy got rejection also bcoz he worked more than 20 hrs during univ time, so case workers might checking in detail these days

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Mon May 21, 2012 3:18 pm

@breakingaway: If your bio on 16 march there is great problem with ur case, may lead to rejection, so move fast to sort out the problem. Dont leave this as simple. Becoz u have to get everything by this time

Doneanddone
Newly Registered

Post by Doneanddone » Mon May 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Hello, I have been helped immensely by this forum so thought i would post timelime for me and my girlfriend, if it helps anyone else.

GIRLFRIEND

Application Date: 3/02/2012
Acknowledgement: letter dated, 8/02/2012, received: 10/02/2012
Biometric invitation: letter dated, 14/03/2012, received: 19/03/2012
Biometric Given: 21/03/2012
Approval Letter and Docs Received: 12/05/2012
BRP received: Waiting, scheduled to be delivered today.

ME

Application Date: 3/02/2012
Acknowledgement: letter dated, 9/02/2012, received: 11/02/2012
Biometric invitation: letter dated, 14/03/2012, received: 16/03/2012
Biometric Given: 21/03/2012
Approval Letter and Docs Received: 19/05/2012
BRP received: Waiting.

Both our letters of approval are dated 11th of May but it arrived almost a week apart.

hakwaz11
Newly Registered

hi

Post by hakwaz11 » Mon May 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Tihod wrote:
breakingaway wrote:I submitted my biometrics on March 16, and have received nothing. Just Sayin.
you need to consult DX or UKBA, bcoz most of my fr'ds till 21 march biometrics have aready got. Only in this forum one member kartik was telling that his fr'd who have submitted on 20 march biometrics havn't received yet, bcoz there was some problem with his bank statement, You must consider ur case, thats what i will suggest, also one of my fr'd was telling that one boy got rejection also bcoz he worked more than 20 hrs during univ time, so case workers might checking in detail these days
#

hello mate, i have send you message if you dont mind can you update me if you can thanks

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Mon May 21, 2012 3:31 pm

@Doneanddone: update the news of brp wen u got

congrats for u and girl frnd/////////////////

Kashif Gulzar
Newly Registered

biometric 22 march update

Post by Kashif Gulzar » Mon May 21, 2012 3:35 pm

my timeline

Application 30 jan
Acknowlegmnt 9 feb
Biometric invitation 13 march
Biometric taken 22 march (Liverpool Centre)
BRP recieved 21 May
Documents 19 May

Feeling happy :)

kumarpsw

Re: biometric 22 march update

Post by kumarpsw » Mon May 21, 2012 3:37 pm

@Kashif Gulzar

super enjoy from the relief

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Mon May 21, 2012 3:41 pm

can u tell why there is difference is so much between the invitation and the enrolment

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Mon May 21, 2012 3:42 pm

@Kashif Gulzar can u tell why there is difference is so much between the invitation and the enrolment

Kashif Gulzar
Newly Registered

Re: 22 march update

Post by Kashif Gulzar » Mon May 21, 2012 3:47 pm

this difference between invitation and submission was due to appointment booking at liverpool centre. i did not submitted biometric at post office

kumarpsw

Re: 22 march update

Post by kumarpsw » Mon May 21, 2012 3:54 pm

thanks for your information

easydoesit
Newly Registered

Post by easydoesit » Mon May 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Tihod wrote:

I strongly DISAGREE mate. I agree that though some people who did their biometric after 20 march have started to receive their visa but officially UKBA is still processing applicant who did their biometrics on or before 12 March. They will not update their webpage till the time they clear ALL the applicants who gave their biometric by that date.
It might well be the case that your application is with a lazy case worker. A friend of mine worked for more than 20 hours always during uni time but he got his visa. However I must mention that he opted for the 1 day facility. I doubt there will be different rules for people who apply via post when compared to people who opted for a single day.
In all honesty you might be right there might have been a problem. In addition I have been told (by uni officer) that they only check last 6 months from the visa application which in most cases should be after the time people finished uni. Another thing UKBA service standards mean that you can not question them till 16 weeks have passed from your Biometric date.
KEEP THE FAITH is what I have learned from this forum and yeah hope for the best.

Tihod

Post by Tihod » Mon May 21, 2012 4:38 pm

easydoesit wrote:
Tihod wrote:

I strongly DISAGREE mate. I agree that though some people who did their biometric after 20 march have started to receive their visa but officially UKBA is still processing applicant who did their biometrics on or before 12 March. They will not update their webpage till the time they clear ALL the applicants who gave their biometric by that date.
It might well be the case that your application is with a lazy case worker. A friend of mine worked for more than 20 hours always during uni time but he got his visa. However I must mention that he opted for the 1 day facility. I doubt there will be different rules for people who apply via post when compared to people who opted for a single day.
In all honesty you might be right there might have been a problem. In addition I have been told (by uni officer) that they only check last 6 months from the visa application which in most cases should be after the time people finished uni. Another thing UKBA service standards mean that you can not question them till 16 weeks have passed from your Biometric date.
KEEP THE FAITH is what I have learned from this forum and yeah hope for the best.

Well mate may be your words are true, but I think that UKBA website is not updated since April mid, may be they have so much work load and technical problems that there first preference is to deal with psw applications backlog and heathrow queues which are major issues in last 2-3 months. I m just suggesting u to check with dx also, may be they have tried delivery to you but due to any reason like wrong address or some other problem it got struck. You at least try to confirm from them whether they have something for u in last few days or in this week. All the best.

sweetangle309
Newly Registered

Post by sweetangle309 » Mon May 21, 2012 4:39 pm

There are so many pple in the forum...and how can only two to three pple get their brp and documents in a day...???

Being positive it can be said there are others who get their brps and doc but may they dont update here.........

Redempless

Post by Redempless » Mon May 21, 2012 4:41 pm

easydoesit wrote:
Tihod wrote:

I totally agree with u easydoesi, we should encourage everyone here , instead of putting false news here , or putting some bad news, please motivate each another in a good way. If u go through all the forum , everyone attended biometric in march they getting their docs and visa, so its mean that by end of this month or next 2 weeks of june they will clear all application for the month of march INSHALLAH. So hope for the best and have faith in God. I wish everyone success in life and my best regards with everyone.

Tihod

Post by Tihod » Mon May 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Redempless wrote:
easydoesit wrote:
Tihod wrote:

I totally agree with u easydoesi, we should encourage everyone here , instead of putting false news here , or putting some bad news, please motivate each another in a good way. If u go through all the forum , everyone attended biometric in march they getting their docs and visa, so its mean that by end of this month or next 2 weeks of june they will clear all application for the month of march INSHALLAH. So hope for the best and have faith in God. I wish everyone success in life and my best regards with everyone.
I am not disappointing anyone mate, hopefully all will get soon, I just posted the one case which happened in real. Anyhow all have done biometrics in march, and if you will see the forum u will find that they clearing application on the basis of date of biometric submission and there is a pattern of dates for clearing too, they not picking randomly dated application

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Mon May 21, 2012 4:53 pm

now the turn is on march 22

MMNY31
Newly Registered

Passport Received

Post by MMNY31 » Mon May 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Hi All, Hope this provides some good news:

Application Sent: 28 Feb
Biometrics Completed (Camden): 28 March
Passport Received: 21 May
BRP - waiting

Looks like they are finally moving into the following week of apps!

sweetangle309
Newly Registered

Re: Passport Received

Post by sweetangle309 » Mon May 21, 2012 5:40 pm

[quote="MMNY31"]Hi All, Hope this provides some good news:

Application Sent: 28 Feb
Biometrics Completed (Camden): 28 March
Passport Received: 21 May
BRP - waiting

Looks like they are finally moving into the following week of apps![/quote]

wow..congrats this is gr8 news...I gave biometrics on 5th april...i think its not far nwww......

kumarpsw

Re: Passport Received

Post by kumarpsw » Mon May 21, 2012 5:52 pm

@MMNY31: I also gave biometrics on 28 march still i didnt get. Its very amazing dude, becoz ppl who gave on 23 march are still waiting. Finally you are very luckiest.
Can you tell at wat time u get?

congrats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MMNY31
Newly Registered

Post by MMNY31 » Mon May 21, 2012 5:58 pm

@kumarpsw the mail person arrived around 11:00. Please note that I sent several letters and reached out to my local MP in attempts to expedite my visa so I could attend my sisters wedding. I have no clue if this had any affect but wanted to let everyone know just in case.

Fustratedapplicant
Newly Registered

BRP Recieved

Post by Fustratedapplicant » Mon May 21, 2012 6:04 pm

Guess I received my BRP 20mins ago.

Bio done on 22nd March.

I'm so happy

Its been 5 whole months

Tihod

Re: BRP Recieved

Post by Tihod » Mon May 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Fustratedapplicant wrote:Guess I received my BRP 20mins ago.

Bio done on 22nd March.

I'm so happy

Its been 5 whole months
Dude just to confirm, whether it comes by DX or else. Congrats man. I am happy for u.

Fustratedapplicant
Newly Registered

Post by Fustratedapplicant » Mon May 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Tihod wrote:
Fustratedapplicant wrote:Guess I received my BRP 20mins ago.

Bio done on 22nd March.

I'm so happy

Its been 5 whole months
Dude just to confirm, whether it comes by DX or else. Congrats man. I am happy for u.
DX man

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Mon May 21, 2012 6:25 pm

@Fustratedapplicant: wat about your documents. At wat time u get the brp, usually it will come in morning or not?