ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ibbzy

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Ibbzy » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:09 am

Salam alaikum, my wife got an email today, i was wondering how many others have received the same email?

Dear Customer,
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. THIS MAILBOX IS NOT MONITORED.
Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British High Commission Islamabad.
Unfortunately the processing of your application has been delayed while we undertake further assessment. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.
We will conclude your application as soon as possible and you will be contacted when your documents have been returned to the Visa Application Centre. You will then be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.
We apologise for the delay in concluding your application. Please avoid making travel arrangements until you have collected your passport.
We would be grateful if you could keep your correspondence to a minimum during the consideration process. If however you need to contact us or would like to track the progress of your application, you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk
Kind regards,
UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission Islamabad
www.gov.uk/ukvi
Application and biometrics submitted - 27August 2014
Visa Refused - 17 December 2014
Online appeal submitted - 9th January 2015
Notice of a pending appeal - 27th January 2015
Bundle received back from BHC ISB (apparently) - 24th February 2015

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:17 am

Th3, I am dishearten to have heard your bad news, I hope you find a good solicitor to help you out. I pray the decision gets overturned at review.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:48 am

th3
Sorry to Hear abt ur refusal
Hope ur doing fine
i think If u dont have too Many complaications u shud review ur case . Appeal Takes long ..reviews dont ..
meanwhile u can gather urself to ré apply

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:57 am

Ibbzy

I think one more person on this forum had the same email recently .. bhc have started using this email now ..before they had différent wordings ..its almost like some extra checks are being Carried out becuz of i dont know what ..

Miss2014
Newly Registered

Post by Miss2014 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:18 pm

Do you need a letter from your employer to state that your payslips are authentic if you are providing original payslips and you have a confirmation letter stating length of your service, salary before tax and type of contract ie perm?

Mahanoor
Newly Registered

Post by Mahanoor » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:29 pm

greattaurus99 wrote:
Mahanoor wrote:Please tell me ilets requirements for settlement 2014. somebody told me now in November 2014 they needs 5 or 5.5 in each section specially in listening and speaking? is that True?
https://support.cambridgeenglish.org/hc ... lish-exams

International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- General Training or Academic version You must have achieved at least Band Score 4.0 or above in the Speaking and Listening papers.
thankyou

Pak101
Newly Registered

Post by Pak101 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:03 pm

th3 wrote:
tallojani wrote:...
Thanks man

It's been refused, sadly.

Reason: Financial objection

ECO has raised the points that:
  • He didn't consider any job but 1 (out of the 4).

He is satisfied that I had a salary £19840 in that 1 job.

But that I did not provide an employment letter for this job before my promotion with all the required details (I worked 6 months in one position before my promotion, and 4 months in the promoted position).

Due to this, He has only used the second promoted position and it's wageslips (4 months) to work out my salary. He has not used the 2 months wageslips before the promotion in a different position (at the same company) because I did not provide a seperate employment letter for it (I just provided the contract). They could have asked for 2 months more in the second position or the employment letter of the previous position in April and the case would be over.

He has thus used 4 months wageslips = £7227 as 6 months data and x2, and stated that my salary as thus is 14kish and under the £18.6k requirement
I've been given the right to appeal within 28 days, and he stated, if this issue can be relieved, the decision would be overturned before court.

Points to Note:

- Leaving the job after the application does not make a difference ( I left my job 8 months ago)
- An employment letter is needed for any post you hold
- The salary mentioned on your employment letter doesn't matter
- A child seperated from mother/father for years does not matter to them, and they don't care to consider
- Any urgent human rights, medical or safety problems you or your family abroad may have - they don't care to consider at all (my wife was on immediate deathbed needing urgent blood transfusion - RBC level of 2.5 mmol/g)
- I wasn't asked for anything extra - some ECOs don't ask for extra data even if you have a very high chance success after the missing piece :|

Wa lillahi'l hamd
Did the ECO or visa staff contact your employer?

mooty

Post by mooty » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:02 pm

Received the mentioned email from UKVI. Now waiting for Gerry to get in touch. Please remember me in your prayers peeps. Thanks

"Your application has been concluded and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given.

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. If you need to reply telephone the office dealing with your application, quoting your reference number."

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:21 pm

mooty wrote:Received the mentioned email from UKVI. Now waiting for Gerry to get in touch. Please remember me in your prayers peeps. Thanks

"Your application has been concluded and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner. This does not mean that your documents are ready to collect: please await confirmation of this, or follow the collection instructions you have already been given.

This is an automated message - do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. If you need to reply telephone the office dealing with your application, quoting your reference number."
Congrats...InsHALLAH its gnna b a positv outcme
Dnt wait fr their call..but still if u wna wait just wait till mnday if they dnt call u visit VAC
Best of luck
INSHALLAH evrybdy will get visa soon :)

izainab5
Newly Registered

Post by izainab5 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:25 pm

Salam guys
may be u remember my case was refused because my statements were just week over than 28 days . now my solicitor is asking me to go for appeal . can anyone tell me if appeal and reviewing the application is the samething or both are different . if we appeal are thr any chances of overturning the decision in the begining or it is possible only we go for review ?

Many thanks

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:41 pm

Salam,
Can somebody tell me the procedure to review the decision after refusal?
I applied on 6th June 2014 and my application (2nd application) was refused on 21st November.
The objections are rubbish and I would like an ECM to review my case instead of appealing because it might save some time..
Kindly help..
Applied (Karachi): 20th September 2013
Refused: 2nd April'14
Re-applied: 6th June'14
Refused: 21st Nov'14
Appealed: 8th Dec'14
Call from BHC & call in letter: 25th Feb'15
RFC: 10th March'15
Collected: 10th March'15
VISA STAMPED Alhumdulilah.

tiredwaiting
Newly Registered

Post by tiredwaiting » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:54 pm

I thought with spouse visas you can only appeal to the tribunal, not exactly get it reviewed. When you appeal to the tribunal, the appeal is forwarded onto the ECO who originally made the decision to see whether any further information has come to light which would clearly lead to the visa being granted. The ECM may also review it, If he accepts then they will ask your partner to re-submit the passport. If they stick to their original decision then it will come back to Loughborough and a hearing date will be given or a date for it to be decided on papers.

Is this right?

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:42 pm

Tiredwaiting
yea ur right
So the time bhc recieves ur documents 2months are gone ..so basically just à review could take Upto three months. .then appeal which is like 7-8 months ..

th3

Post by th3 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:20 am

Thanks everyone.

It's OK, it's hard but however Allaah wishes... It's always for a good reason.

I'll keep pushing and trying. You can never give up trying. The hardest bit now is I have to take my girl over to the UK... And she's only ever known mum. Seperating her is gonna be very very hard. She'll be crying hysterically for at least a week and all the way through the travel. Alas

Yep, I left the old job. I was demoted and sanctioned for travelling abroad to take wife to hospital (she was seriously ill). Then put on probation, taken off the permanent contract. I then was forced to leave. ECO had this evidence - they just ignore.

Yes, I have another job now and it's part time.

The second job I have is temp and it will finish by end of January, and it was only 3 months.

No, the ECO did not phone my employers or read my supporting notes.

Yep, my case is straight forward; an employment letter and the same wage slips, and case is over.

Review/appeal... I don't know the difference yet. I'll be appealing within 28 days to the First-tier Tribunal in Leicester.

The payslips etc were all given last time, all that is missing is their letter, and that's what the ECO asked for. Then the 6month earnings is £9945.

The last paragraph I will challenge and sue the Home Office over in court now:
"I have also considered the particular circumstances set out in your application, and in any further information or documents submitted by you or on your behalf since your application was put on hold, including in respect of the best interests of any child in the UK affected by the decision"

Nobody ever told us we were on hold nor anything extra requested as they should have.

Once again, thanks everyone, and congrats to all who are getting speedy decisions. That's the killer
Marriage 06/2011 | Visit Visa 08/2012 | Back to UK 01/2013
Applied Mirpur Cat A 12/03/14
Forwarded BHC 24/03
Escalated 1st 13/08, 2nd 10/10, 3rd 05/11

Further checking 1st 10/11, 2nd 19/11
Visa processed date 26/11, email 28/11
Visa Refused

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:08 am

th3 wrote:Thanks everyone.

It's OK, it's hard but however Allaah wishes... It's always for a good reason.

I'll keep pushing and trying. You can never give up trying. The hardest bit now is I have to take my girl over to the UK... And she's only ever known mum. Seperating her is gonna be very very hard. She'll be crying hysterically for at least a week and all the way through the travel. Alas

Yep, I left the old job. I was demoted and sanctioned for travelling abroad to take wife to hospital (she was seriously ill). Then put on probation, taken off the permanent contract. I then was forced to leave. ECO had this evidence - they just ignore.

Yes, I have another job now and it's part time.

The second job I have is temp and it will finish by end of January, and it was only 3 months.

No, the ECO did not phone my employers or read my supporting notes.

Yep, my case is straight forward; an employment letter and the same wage slips, and case is over.

Review/appeal... I don't know the difference yet. I'll be appealing within 28 days to the First-tier Tribunal in Leicester.

The payslips etc were all given last time, all that is missing is their letter, and that's what the ECO asked for. Then the 6month earnings is £9945.

The last paragraph I will challenge and sue the Home Office over in court now:
"I have also considered the particular circumstances set out in your application, and in any further information or documents submitted by you or on your behalf since your application was put on hold, including in respect of the best interests of any child in the UK affected by the decision"

Nobody ever told us we were on hold nor anything extra requested as they should have.

Once again, thanks everyone, and congrats to all who are getting speedy decisions. That's the killer
sad to know about ur refusal brother. may Allah give strength and make things easy for you IA.

the last para you mentioned in your post the same para they wrote in our refusal too, they never inform us that we were on hold and the best interest of child etc
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Mahanoor
Newly Registered

Post by Mahanoor » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:37 am

Ibbzy wrote:Salam alaikum, my wife got an email today, i was wondering how many others have received the same email?

Dear Customer,
Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British High Commission Islamabad.
Unfortunately the processing of your application has been delayed while we undertake further assessment. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.
We will conclude your application as soon as possible and you will be contacted when your documents have been returned to the Visa Application Centre. You will then be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before they have contacted you.
We apologise for the delay in concluding your application. Please avoid making travel arrangements until you have collected your passport.
We would be grateful if you could keep your correspondence to a minimum during the consideration process. If however you need to contact us or would like to track the progress of your application, you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk
Kind regards,
UK Visas and Immigration
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi
All the best. but tell you 1 thing if you got 1 e-mail from BHC then bro and sis not good sign for you. if you got then definitely you got your visa. i am saying this thing because it's my experience. and don't hurt maybe iam wrong. faith on ALLAH

BilalMohammed
Newly Registered

Post by BilalMohammed » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:40 am

Really sad about your refusal brother, yeah just stay strong and inshallah soon you will get it granted.

This is the checklist my solicitor gave me to use and didnt submit my application until every point was met sufficiently. Hope it can help.

ununun
Newly Registered

Post by ununun » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:14 pm

i applied under cat F, i am also the only shareholder, director, and the only employee of the company.

ask a few more immigration solicters and see what opinion there take.
and show the list of documents which is required in the list there have supplied
its a long list, so i wont repeat here as its all in that financial document on the ukba website.

Hi Abdul

Need some more advice form you. I am unable to send any private message to you, how do i do that.

First question on Part3C for Cat F is
was your sponsor self employed at the date of application? I have selected Yes
Then it asks for comp details etc

Then it asked how much did i earn (before tax) from self employemtn in the last full financial year?

7692 is the yearly gross salary, the dividends was 20k net - now on the form it asks me to put in total earnings before tax - am i putting in 27692 (20k plus 7692) or 29914 (the 20k dividends is net figure if you gross that up its 2222.00 so that would mean 2222.00 + 7692 = 29914)

Also the form then goes on to say does your sponsors self employment earnings before tax meet in the last full financial year meet or exceed the the financial requirmeent - I tick yes here and it says fill out part 3D.

Now on part 3D there are 6 options

A/ source of income
b/ contact details for source of income
c/ account/reference details
d/amount of income in the last 12 months(before tax)
e/ amount if income in the last financial year if self employed before tax
f/ amount of income in the last two financial years if sel employed before tax

what am i filling out above?

If you can message me back private and maybe i can have a chat to you if you dont mid over the phone that would be great

Thanks
Last edited by ununun on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:44 pm

Mahanoor wrote: All the best. but tell you 1 thing if you got 1 e-mail from BHC then bro and sis not good sign for you. if you got then definitely you got your visa. i am saying this thing because it's my experience. and don't hurt maybe iam wrong. faith on ALLAH

You have said this many times before without any proof. Could you stop spreading false information on something you have no idea about!!!

rizzy
Newly Registered

Post by rizzy » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:24 pm

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help, basically I had my parents house inspected in march 2013 when I first applied for my husband visa but unfortunately it got refused, then we appealed, lost the appeal, now I'm applying again so my question is do I need another house inspection? Or would the old one work? My solicitor say it wouldn't be a problem if my parent writes a letter I would be fine. Dnt knw what to do?

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:36 pm

rizzy wrote:Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help, basically I had my parents house inspected in march 2013 when I first applied for my husband visa but unfortunately it got refused, then we appealed, lost the appeal, now I'm applying again so my question is do I need another house inspection? Or would the old one work? My solicitor say it wouldn't be a problem if my parent writes a letter I would be fine. Dnt knw what to do?
I would definitely have the report done again, ideally it should be as up-to-date as possible but not over 3 month olds. UKVI stance would be that in 9 months someones circumstances are more likely to change. For how much it costs and for piece of mind get it done again.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:41 pm

rizzy wrote:Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help, basically I had my parents house inspected in march 2013 when I first applied for my husband visa but unfortunately it got refused, then we appealed, lost the appeal, now I'm applying again so my question is do I need another house inspection? Or would the old one work? My solicitor say it wouldn't be a problem if my parent writes a letter I would be fine. Dnt knw what to do?
Yes sister your previous report is almost 18 months old n they focus on latest housing report,
you have to get it again
Btw was the accommodation your reason of refusal & appeal rejection too??
Can u pls share reason if dont mind
Jazakallah
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

saiqahK
Newly Registered

Post by saiqahK » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:56 pm

BilalMohammed wrote:Really sad about your refusal brother, yeah just stay strong and inshallah soon you will get it granted.

This is the checklist my solicitor gave me to use and didnt submit my application until every point was met sufficiently. Hope it can help.

hi i just got a quick question i applied the same way as you , what do you mean by spouse declaration what was this for

rizzy
Newly Registered

Post by rizzy » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:09 pm

Yes sister your previous report is almost 18 months old n they focus on latest housing report,
you have to get it again
Btw was the accommodation your reason of refusal & appeal rejection too??
Can u pls share reason if dont mind
Jazakallah[/quote). My refusal was fanical and relationship wasn't genuine to them so we appealed but got refused on the financial

taj14

Post by taj14 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:15 pm

Ibbzy wrote:Salam alaikum, my wife got an email today, i was wondering how many others have received the same email?

Dear Customer,
We would be grateful if you could keep your correspondence to a minimum during the consideration process. If however you need to contact us or would like to track the progress of your application, you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk
Kind regards,
UK Visas and Immigration
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi
I have got the same email on 4th dec 2014.
i do not have any idea about it.
i m lil worried about it.
@mahnoor how do you know that this email is not a good sign.?