ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Maria123
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Maria123 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:
reggie123 wrote:Hi,

Has anyone who applied in September, heard anything back as yet ? i applied on the 24th Sept and havent heard anything back apart from their initial email which gave me the GWF reference number. I read in some of the posts earlier that August applications were being issued, not sure what happened since then. Also what are the ways of contacting them to hear a meaningful reply. Any thoughts will be appreciated.
I applied in September. I don't think any September applicants have heard yet. Its been 3 months for me now. I think we have to wait for next year when our 6 month wait is over we will inshalllah receive a response.
Laiba please let me Know when you hear anything. Good luck

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:59 pm

Ibbzy wrote:Salam, my wife applied on the 27th august from islamabad...i do beleive the ECO are just taking it easy and not bothering with Pakistani applications much. Anyway i hope it happens within the next couple weeks if notthen mid jan i think as they will be off for Christmas right?
according to the website (gerrys) they will b of on 24 25 26 december and then news years day which is 4 working days so hopefully wont b any longer than that
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:03 pm

@maria123 - by the looks of it Mirpur are currently processing June/July applications. So we have got a long way to go yet. I think september applicants will most likely start hearing in January and October applications in February/March. But inshallah we will hear positive news before that.

greattaurus99

Post by greattaurus99 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:05 pm

alil2014 wrote:@maria123 - by the looks of it Mirpur are currently processing June/July applications. So we have got a long way to go yet. I think september applicants will most likely start hearing in January and October applications in February/March. But inshallah we will hear positive news before that.
yeah i am still waiting from July applied on 31st from Islamabad
Syed Salman Gilani
31/07/2014: Biometrics & Application - Islamabad
14/10/2014: Pre assessment and online verification done
10/11/2014: Not yet been assessed by an ECO
26/11/2014: In Progress
05/12/2014: Further enquiries/checks
10/12/2014: Call from Gerry's
11/12/2014: VISA GRANTED :)

reggie123

Post by reggie123 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:16 pm

alil2014 wrote:
prayforus wrote:To someone who was saying they got refused on housing report. My wife got granted her visa on a housing report which was 2 years old!

The main points of the housing report should state that there is no over-crowding and the room which the husband/wife will dwell in. Also the rest of the house can be shared by them etc.
Everyone's situation in regards to accommodation iS different I.e. Some people may be living with parents and some with parents and siblings. This is where the inspection report is necessary. uKVI want to see if the place you plan to be living at is overcrowded at the time of application. So In your situation either there was no risk of overcrowding where you live or you got lucky With ECO not paying much attention to it.

NB: inspection reports are not required where the applicant and their sponsor will living at a property by themselves.
I also heard in a recent case that house insepction report is not require if you and your spouse live in your Spouse's family home with their parents. In that case a letter from the house owner is sufficient which states their house is big enough to accomodate the spouse and his wife, i have seen people have who submitted that letter have been granted visa.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:34 pm

@reggie123 - housing inspection report is not necessary in all cases as mentioned before, hence why it is not a required document.

But when there is even a slight chance of overcrowding I.e. Living with parents then I would include it the report, otherwise the ECO will make checks usually with the council of that area to find out how many prople are registered to the address. This can take some time to complete.

Inspection report or letter stating that the house will not be overcrowded if the applicant was to live there has to come from someone independent I.e. Council, estate agents, surveyors. It usually costs around £100. And not from the parent or owner of the property.

The owner (your parent) will need to write a letter confirming that they give you and your spouse permission to live at the address.

For how much it costs I would get it done that way there's one less thing for ECO to check and also for peace of mind.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:58 pm

reggie123 wrote: Has anyone who applied in September, heard anything back as yet ? i applied on the 24th Sept and havent heard anything back apart from their initial email which gave me the GWF reference number. I read in some of the posts earlier that August applications were being issued, not sure what happened since then. Also what are the ways of contacting them to hear a meaningful reply. Any thoughts will be appreciated.
They have stated on the website the processing times, you knew the processing times when you applied, so why do you keep askign the same repetitive questions? Why not just chill out, relax and wait for the response?

Honestly people like you need to learn to have some patience. Yes you paid a lot of money, yes it is a long time to process application, but you knew all this before you applied.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:02 pm

king2be98 wrote:
reggie123 wrote: Has anyone who applied in September, heard anything back as yet ? i applied on the 24th Sept and havent heard anything back apart from their initial email which gave me the GWF reference number. I read in some of the posts earlier that August applications were being issued, not sure what happened since then. Also what are the ways of contacting them to hear a meaningful reply. Any thoughts will be appreciated.
They have stated on the website the processing times, you knew the processing times when you applied, so why do you keep askign the same repetitive questions? Why not just chill out, relax and wait for the response?

Honestly people like you need to learn to have some patience. Yes you paid a lot of money, yes it is a long time to process application, but you knew all this before you applied.
i dont understand why u have to be so rude? if u dont like what people write just dont read it. there are clearly many differences in how long it takes for every individual, for example some of august applicants have already received responses so its gud to ask each other to see if thy have moved onto the following month yet etc. They are obviosuly are not doing it in date order as stated on the website. how is asking each other if they have herd anything impatient? maybe u should stop being a bully

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Sugarplum786 wrote:Its so Annoying the fact that they dont process Pakistan visa cases quick enough, They seem to process parts of the other world so much quicker like india for example!! They take agesss for pakistan to even look at the case I applied on 26th still not been looked at by an eco! And then christmas new year will come and there will be a furthur delay!! I dont understand why the ecos cant find a reason quick enough to grant or not grant a visa!!!
Do you think it's a conspiracy?

The reason they don't process Pakistani applications as quick as those from many other countries because of false documentation, forced marriages and numerous other things which are common amongst Pakistanis moreso than those of other nations.

Can you tell me honestly that you've not seen many marriages, particularly when husbands are applying in Pakistan, collapse because the marriage is of conveniance and not love?

My advice to you is get on with your life, stop worrying about when you'll get a reply and just let things pan out until the 6 months are over. You will save yourself a lot of unneccessary stress.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Ket1 wrote:i dont understand why u have to be so rude? if u dont like what people write just dont read it. there are clearly many differences in how long it takes for every individual, for example some of august applicants have already received responses so its gud to ask each other to see if thy have moved onto the following month yet etc. They are obviosuly are not doing it in date order as stated on the website. how is asking each other if they have herd anything impatient? maybe u should stop being a bully
I'm being rude because so many of you posting on the forum are as thick as horse shit.

The processing times are clear, they're on the website and updated every month and yet people still waste their time and the time of others by repeating the same routine questions.

You don't need to ****ing ask if someone got a reply if everyone used the thread for the designated purpose, which is to type timelines only.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:16 pm

king2be98 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:i dont understand why u have to be so rude? if u dont like what people write just dont read it. there are clearly many differences in how long it takes for every individual, for example some of august applicants have already received responses so its gud to ask each other to see if thy have moved onto the following month yet etc. They are obviosuly are not doing it in date order as stated on the website. how is asking each other if they have herd anything impatient? maybe u should stop being a bully
I'm being rude because so many of you posting on the forum are as thick as horse shit.

The processing times are clear, they're on the website and updated every month and yet people still waste their time and the time of others by repeating the same routine questions.

You don't need to ****ing ask if someone got a reply if everyone used the thread for the designated purpose, which is to type timelines only.
u have a very foul mouth
so u think everything on the website is correct? just how they are supposedly doing them in date order?
firstly u don't own this website so u should be the one calming down
its not upto u what people do with ther time so u shouldn't be so concerned they are wasting it

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:22 pm

Ket1 wrote: so u think everything on the website is correct? just how they are supposedly doing them in date order?
its not upto u what people do with ther time so u shouldn't be so concerned they are wasting it
Whether the website is correct or not, we won't know, but it's sure as hell the most accurate tool available to the public. You can also put two and two together if you can do basic maths by looking at the figures for how many are processed in 60 days, 90 days etc.

I don't own the website. I think however I speak on behalf of many people who are fed up because they have to go through page after page of the same useless sh*t before they actually find what they started reading the thread for, which is a timeline.

Think about it, every posts their timeline and only the timeline, nothing else. How easy would it become for people to get the information they were after, the application timelines!!!

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:26 pm

king2be98 wrote:
Ket1 wrote: so u think everything on the website is correct? just how they are supposedly doing them in date order?
Whether the website is correct or not, we won't know, but it's sure as hell the most accurate tool available to the public. You can also put two and two together if you can do basic maths by looking at the figures for how many are processed in 60 days, 90 days etc.

I don't own the website. I think however I speak on behalf of many people who are fed up because they have to go through page after page of the same useless sh*t before they actually find what they started reading the thread for, which is a timeline.

Think about it, every posts their timeline and only the timeline, nothing else. How easy would it become for people to get the information they were after, the application timelines!!!
i only see u moaning here ..so i guess ur on ur own there

greattaurus99

Post by greattaurus99 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:27 pm

Calm down guys relax :roll:
Syed Salman Gilani
31/07/2014: Biometrics & Application - Islamabad
14/10/2014: Pre assessment and online verification done
10/11/2014: Not yet been assessed by an ECO
26/11/2014: In Progress
05/12/2014: Further enquiries/checks
10/12/2014: Call from Gerry's
11/12/2014: VISA GRANTED :)

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:35 pm

Ket1 wrote:i only see u moaning here ..so i guess ur on ur own there
Like I said, most of the people posting in the thread are thick, proper thick.

Title of thread says clearly "(Timeline Only)", stick to the topic title please.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:37 pm

king2be98 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:i only see u moaning here ..so i guess ur on ur own there
Like I said, most of the people posting in the thread are thick, proper thick.

Title of thread says clearly "(Timeline Only)", stick to the topic title please.
im sure most of the people think the same thing about u to :)

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:37 pm

@King2be98- the only person talking horse s**t is you. Don't know why you have a chip on your shoulder but you always pop up randomly with a sly comment.

You must have one sad life if you've got nothing else to do LOL

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:45 pm

alil2014 wrote:Don't know why you have a chip on your shoulder but you always pop up randomly with a sly comment.

Chip on my shoulder is because people can't stick to the topic. Just go to the Naturalisation forum or the ILR forum and have a look at the Timeline thread. It's only timelines, no chit chat.

But look at this thread, the Pakistan timeline thread and it's got only chit chat, no timelines. Maybe 1 every 6 pages if lucky.

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:50 pm

king2be98 wrote:
alil2014 wrote:Don't know why you have a chip on your shoulder but you always pop up randomly with a sly comment.

Chip on my shoulder is because people can't stick to the topic. Just go to the Naturalisation forum or the ILR forum and have a looking at the Timeline thread. It's only timelines, no chit chat.

But look at this thread, the Pakistan timeline thread and it's got only chit chat, no timelines. Maybe 1 every 6 pages if lucky.

Okay fair enough but why are you acting like you have authority over this forum?
Its not for you to say. You are not one of the moderators.
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:52 pm

king2be98 wrote:

Chip on my shoulder is because people can't stick to the topic. Just go to the Naturalisation forum or the ILR forum and have a looking at the Timeline thread. It's only timelines, no chit chat.

Maybe you should stay on those forums then. I still don't understand why you have an issue with this. No one else is complaining.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:56 pm

alil2014 wrote:Maybe you should stay on those forums then. I still don't understand why you have an issue with this. No one else is complaining.
No one else is complaining because they're all feeling hard done by and want to vent their anger.

You should really take a look at the Naturlisation Timeline thread, page after page of timelines. If you go through 4/5 pages you soon get an idea of the timelines involved. On this thread, how far back do you need to go to find a single timeline?

People aren't complaining, but they should be.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:03 pm

To all please ignore "King2be98" and just pray for him. It is his old habit whenever he gets a kick on his bum he comes and shits here, pay no attention to him, he is in immerse pain and will eventually calm down with time.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Applying for ILR or Naturalisation is a totally different ball game. All applications being processed in similar timeframe. Adding to that most of the people are actually with their spouses which means a lot less stress and timelines therefore aren't much of an issue.

Whereas applying for a spouse visa is totally new to most forum members hence the questions. And applications are processed in different BHCs with dodgy ECOs taking 6 to 9 months to process applications. If they were able to process applications within 12 weeks like most applications in India which also had a large amount of applications on hold and have just as bad record with visa fraud then there probably wouldn't be all these people "chit chatting".

Just because you may have passed these hurdles it doesn't give you the right to dictate what other users write.

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:14 pm

tallojani wrote:To all please ignore "King2be98" and just pray for him. It is his old habit whenever he gets a kick on his bum he comes and shits here, pay no attention to him, he is in immerse pain and will eventually calm down with time.
Lol! I thought that was the issue

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:35 pm

Friend's brother's situation

Application type: Spouse Visa
Application Date: 02 September (Submitted Lahore)
Phone call to employer: 03 November
Application Approved and Passport Collected: 04 December

Employer received call to verify employment and salary.

Friend's situation.

Application type: Spouse Visa
Application Date: 02 September (Submitted Lahore)
Application Result: Still Pending