ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:01 am

XnailaX wrote:sis its up2 u..but im jus sayin..sum1 advised me about tellin ma MP wil speed up things bout my appeal so IF i hear sumthin this week..u promise me ur gna tell MP then??..xx lol ;)

ohh i fogot ur in PAK and ur hubys here lol.:( sorry
its ok:)
i have another issue now, work wants me to travel to Turkey for business meetings. Gerry's wont gimme my passport:s wot the hell
visa-grante:25.10.12

aziz4ever

Post by aziz4ever » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:35 am

XnailaX wrote:syma and

iffyumber..r u listening to anything im tellin u :evil: lol..ur documents r in process meaning that the eco r looking thru them..SO...u shud hear sumthing soon now..not long left Inshallah

shamsus7000...u cn put them al together in 1 folder/plastic wallet..it really does not matter bcos when ur wife submits them, the person wil double check her paperwork and it wont really matter as long as they r al ther :) i jus put mine in 1 folder..

syma go 4 it..let ur mp kno..u'v got nothing to lose sis..:)...i hope this longness still means ur gona hear good news at the end...im prayin for u my sis xxx ur patience will b rewarded..Xx

exquisit sis...hows it goin...its not his first tym hes cum to UK innit? was it ur huby who came on visit visa or..??...bles u xxx u stil thinkin of us..how sweet xx

aziz...u wil hear sumthing soon aswell..inshallah

guys KEEP makin dua and Inshallah u will al b blessed wiv good news...
thanks ..God bless you..

aziz4ever

Post by aziz4ever » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:37 am

i wonder if there's any1 here who have got his/her visa while they have applied in January or February???

Hashim89

Post by Hashim89 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:22 pm

aargghhh...lol
Submitted: 15/07/2011 - Lahore
Rejected
Appeal Lodged: 9/09/2011
AIT Date given: 30th January 2012
** Decision Overturned **
Call In Letter Received: 31st January 2012.
Passport Collected ** 14th March 2012 **

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Well its all finally over Alhamdulillah! :D

Wife landed safe and sound yesterday and from the plane landing, she was out of the airport within an hour! Showed her embarkation card, TB test certificate and passport. Was asked 2 quick questions in Urdu and that was it.

Insha'Allah those that haven't heard anything yet will get some good news soon.
SUBMITTED: 14/12/2011 @ ISB
UNDER PROCESS: 30/12/2011
READY FOR COLLECTION: 01/02/2012
VISA GRANTED

aziz4ever

Post by aziz4ever » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:39 pm

enigma321 wrote:Well its all finally over Alhamdulillah! :D

Wife landed safe and sound yesterday and from the plane landing, she was out of the airport within an hour! Showed her embarkation card, TB test certificate and passport. Was asked 2 quick questions in Urdu and that was it.

Insha'Allah those that haven't heard anything yet will get some good news soon.
Congratulations Brother.. Do dua for us too..

kar14
Newly Registered

Post by kar14 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:47 pm

shade00 wrote:
kar14 wrote:Hey y'all, what's poppin?! What's jack-a-lackin?!

So my wife submitted the application in Mirpur on 23 December and the tracker status changed to "currently being processed by the BHC" on 11 January.

It's now 8 weeks later and still no response! Any other Decembers peeps still out there waiting?

Lately, I've always been hearing that visas were getting processed mad quick - que pasa?

A few months back, people I knew were receiving responses within 1-3 weeks.
:D @ What's jack-a-lackin

Yeah i know last year from oct to early december people were getting Visa's very very quick. I think the system has been healed and its gone back to its usual strict process. :cry:
Thanks shade00.

Is it worth chasing up with the BHC? It's now been over 8 weeks since we applied and we still haven't heard anything. If I was to chase up, is there a number? Email address?

Cheers.

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:56 pm

kar14 wrote:
shade00 wrote:
kar14 wrote:Hey y'all, what's poppin?! What's jack-a-lackin?!

So my wife submitted the application in Mirpur on 23 December and the tracker status changed to "currently being processed by the BHC" on 11 January.

It's now 8 weeks later and still no response! Any other Decembers peeps still out there waiting?

Lately, I've always been hearing that visas were getting processed mad quick - que pasa?

A few months back, people I knew were receiving responses within 1-3 weeks.
:D @ What's jack-a-lackin

Yeah i know last year from oct to early december people were getting Visa's very very quick. I think the system has been healed and its gone back to its usual strict process. :cry:
Thanks shade00.

Is it worth chasing up with the BHC? It's now been over 8 weeks since we applied and we still haven't heard anything. If I was to chase up, is there a number? Email address?

Cheers.
its pretty much waste of time really..me and my husband's emailed every single email address possible, all u get is the standard replies nothn new:s

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Yohh enigma..many congrats...wish u every hapiness together...:) giv ma salaam to her and say make a special dua for this sis..lol...

hatewaiting86
Newly Registered

Post by hatewaiting86 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Hi Guys,

I checked the status update this morning and it says collect application from where you submitted. Wanted to ask, does my wife needs an appointment to collect tomorrow or can she just go and collect it any time between 14:00 and 17:00 tomorrow (as stated on gerry's website)? Please also pray that the Visa is granted.

Thanks

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:11 pm

hatewaiting..GOOD LUCK BRO!!...

jus go down.no need to book appintment.. and b ther for 2 o clock..jus take ur reciept lol..

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Hi everyone 
i am applying for tier 1 dependent visa and i have some confusion about nikkah nama as they say nikkah nama must be registered and stamped by union council in pakista. i have got orginal nikkah nama in urdu and as far as i know union council kept one copy for their record and there is a one stamp where uc and some letters written which i suppose is stamp of union council and there is another stamp of nikkah registrar... 

Is it enough ? i just need its english translation and attestation from notary public or there is some thing else i need to do to register my marrige in union council ? any other marrige registration certificate form available from union council ? i will be greatful for ur help..thanks in advance

Hashim89

Post by Hashim89 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:06 pm

how long did people have to wait for passports coming back after overturned decisions ?
Submitted: 15/07/2011 - Lahore
Rejected
Appeal Lodged: 9/09/2011
AIT Date given: 30th January 2012
** Decision Overturned **
Call In Letter Received: 31st January 2012.
Passport Collected ** 14th March 2012 **

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:05 pm

hashim....they shud only take about 1 (or even less than) month..

(they used to giv them bk on the 10th day but u kno how late they r wiv everything nowadays so mayb 2-3 weeks)

ohhhh i hate this waitng!...its doin my head in now kasme...esp friggin paki men..they need to learn to b abit more patient.!!!!!!!!! i kno its hard but c'mon if it was up 2 me...:( oohhhh im fed up! :(

Rehana

Post by Rehana » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:22 pm

When our refusal was overturned the last time, it took 6 months for the passport to be returned to us!

We should be submitting our passport tomorrow- definitely hope it won't take as long as last tym...
Submitted application: 02.05.2011
Refused: 07.07.2011
Refusal of entry clearance received: 08.08.2011
Appeal lodged in UK: 02.09.2011
Acknowledgement Letter received from AIT: 22.09.2011
Deadline given to ECO: 30.01.2012

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:00 am

XnailaX wrote:hashim....they shud only take about 1 (or even less than) month..

(they used to giv them bk on the 10th day but u kno how late they r wiv everything nowadays so mayb 2-3 weeks)

ohhhh i hate this waitng!...its doin my head in now kasme...esp friggin paki men..they need to learn to b abit more patient.!!!!!!!!! i kno its hard but c'mon if it was up 2 me...:( oohhhh im fed up! :(
Oh sis, I hope you are ok.. Insha'Allah I am certain you will hear something very soon. Good Luck! Chin up! x
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:04 am

Apparently, there are going to be huge changes by April/May 2012 in attempt to control immigration. It will almost be impossible to sponsor anyone. I don't know how true this is, but it was on the news and everyone is talking about it! Anyone have more knowledge in this subject area?????
Allah is the greatest!

Sayyidi
- thin ice -

Post by Sayyidi » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:57 am

Hey guys, I have just applied at Gerrys in Islamabad.

If anyone has any queries or needs any help with their application then please just ask.

The process originally seemed so daunting, however Allah is with the patient and all is well that ends well.

(guys, please note: English tests with city and guilds are time consuming, and i was not impressed by them at all, and i am not a fussy person)

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:04 am

Exquisit33 wrote:Apparently, there are going to be huge changes by April/May 2012 in attempt to control immigration. It will almost be impossible to sponsor anyone. I don't know how true this is, but it was on the news and everyone is talking about it! Anyone have more knowledge in this subject area?????
as far as i know its something like this...
-if the sponsor doesnt earn min 25K, they cant sponsor an overseas spouse
- english test required grades will be going up for spouse visas
- anyone applying for an ILR on the bases of legal 10 yr stay wont be able to do so unless earning min 31k

i read this in the news somewhere where the Uk immigration minister was quoted

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:20 am

hatewaiting86 wrote:Hi Guys,

I checked the status update this morning and it says collect application from where you submitted. Wanted to ask, does my wife needs an appointment to collect tomorrow or can she just go and collect it any time between 14:00 and 17:00 tomorrow (as stated on gerry's website)? Please also pray that the Visa is granted.

Thanks
hey any news on your side?? good luck

hunny2010

spouse visa 22 days given karachi

Post by hunny2010 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:51 am

salaam brothers and sisters my husband submitted case in karachi and was given 22 days today it has been 22 days just wanted to ask is this working days?? Also my work place has not been contacted yet i have two jobs is it a definate that they will contact. Any one applied in karachi recently??? Im so worried this wait is killing me

hunny2010

spouse visa 22 days given karachi

Post by hunny2010 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:55 am

salaam brothers and sisters my husband submitted case in karachi and was given 22 days today it has been 22 days just wanted to ask is this working days?? Also my work place has not been contacted yet i have two jobs is it a definate that they will contact. Any one applied in karachi recently??? Im so worried this wait is killing me

syma
Member of Standing

Re: spouse visa 22 days given karachi

Post by syma » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:56 am

hunny2010 wrote:salaam brothers and sisters my husband submitted case in karachi and was given 22 days today it has been 22 days just wanted to ask is this working days?? Also my work place has not been contacted yet i have two jobs is it a definate that they will contact. Any one applied in karachi recently??? Im so worried this wait is killing me
hey what was the date of submission?
are you saying he was told he'll get a decision in 22days?

hunny2010

hi syma

Post by hunny2010 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:08 am

date of submission was 30th january
yes we were told it will take 22 days as not many people submit cases in karachi

status has been over a week your application is being processed imy main concern is do they always contact employers

syma
Member of Standing

Re: hi syma

Post by syma » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:16 am

hunny2010 wrote:date of submission was 30th january
yes we were told it will take 22 days as not many people submit cases in karachi

status has been over a week your application is being processed imy main concern is do they always contact employers
hmmm the 22 day thing isnt really correct, have a look at this link for latest processing times for karachi
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/count ... angname=UK English#resultTableAnchor

as for the call to work, not everyone gets a call. from what ive seen if they think that the company u work for is a well established known company they dont bother calling. but if its a small/private business they tend to check more..