ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:44 am

exquisit sis...plz check my email!! its important!!! jzk xx

shamailaubaid

Post by shamailaubaid » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:22 pm

after the status changes to under process then whats next??
whats the order?
how long do they take till application is ready for collection?
submitted @ lahore 07/02/12
waited 65 working days
Ready for Collection: 9/5/12
picking up 10/5/12
Visa Granted

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:44 pm

shamailaubaid wrote:after the status changes to under process then whats next??
whats the order?
how long do they take till application is ready for collection?
You wait, that's all you do, since you applied early Feb, I'd be prepared to wait until the middle of April before you think about worrying.

There is nothing you can do now, so I say you get used to time apart and not do what others have done, checking the tracking every 20 mins and fretting every passing day.

rkm85
Newly Registered

Post by rkm85 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:32 pm

hey everyone its my first time posting on here i am getting all my documents ready to apply for my wifes visa..just wanted to know if any one has any sample accommodation letter from parents or statutory declaration..
the application will be made from islamabad.. i had my nikkah done last april the rukhsati will be in april thats why i am looking to apply in march and inshallah the visa should be issued and we can travel together but am not sure about one thing as its coming up to a year since my nikkah would there be any issues about why we took so long to apply? am not sure if they understand the concept of nikkah and ruksathi..hope some one can give me advice and help on this...

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:39 pm

rkm85 wrote:hey everyone its my first time posting on here i am getting all my documents ready to apply for my wifes visa..just wanted to know if any one has any sample accommodation letter from parents or statutory declaration..
the application will be made from islamabad.. i had my nikkah done last april the rukhsati will be in april thats why i am looking to apply in march and inshallah the visa should be issued and we can travel together but am not sure about one thing as its coming up to a year since my nikkah would there be any issues about why we took so long to apply? am not sure if they understand the concept of nikkah and ruksathi..hope some one can give me advice and help on this...
If you have some photo evidence of the Nikah and maybe any time you spent together after it, then you should be OK.

As for accommodation, below is a sample of what I used, just replace the bits in square brackets with whatever you need. Quite a few things to replace but should be easy enough to understand. Also we provided some bills and a housing report about the house (number of bedrooms, bathrooms etc.)
[Name of house owner]
[Accommodation Address]

To the Entry Clearance Officer, British Embassy

[Date]

Dear Sir/Madam,

Re: [Sponsor name] accommodation

I, [House Owner Name] am the owner of the property [Accommodation Address]

I have been informed that [Sponsor name] has invited his wife, [spouse name], to join him in the UK. [How sponsor is related/known to house owner].

[This paragraph is about who currently lives in the house. Details on how many bedrooms]

We are happy for [Sponsor name] and his wife [spouse name] to live with us at this property. We have agreed that [Sponsor name] will contribute towards the household bills.

Yours Sincerely,

[House owner name]
SUBMITTED: 14/12/2011 @ ISB
UNDER PROCESS: 30/12/2011
READY FOR COLLECTION: 01/02/2012
VISA GRANTED

hatewaiting86
Newly Registered

Post by hatewaiting86 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Salam everyone,

Wife picked up her passport today and masallah she got the visa granted. I just pray everyone waiting gets positive results as well very soon. I have a question, what is the time limit of travel after the visa is granted?

Thanks

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:02 pm

yeah!!!! mashallah..

congratulation bro....u kept us in the dark for so long..whys that?..cudnt u believe it urself lol..

wish u loads of hapiness bro :)..

hatewaiting86
Newly Registered

Post by hatewaiting86 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Hahaha.... Sis its not about keeping u guys in dark its jst I was trying to absorbe the good news lol.... And ofcourse celebrating.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:53 pm

excellent stuff brov...:)

keep it up! lol...but not too over the top tho....leave sum energy in u for when wife arrives lol..hehehehehhehe

hunny2010

Re: hi syma

Post by hunny2010 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:00 pm

salaam sis yes this is correct 22 working days i have had friends and family who have been granted visas in the past they are very quick and thankyou for puting my mind at rest was getting worried not rang my work place inshallah should here by next week

just to ask how long has it been since u applied

hunny2010

Post by hunny2010 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:00 pm

salaam sis yes this is correct 22 working days i have had friends and family who have been granted visas in the past they are very quick and thankyou for puting my mind at rest was getting worried not rang my work place inshallah should here by next week

hunny2010

Post by hunny2010 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:17 pm

[quote="enigma321"][quote="rkm85"]hey everyone its my first time posting on here i am getting all my documents ready to apply for my wifes visa..just wanted to know if any one has any sample accommodation letter from parents or statutory declaration..
the application will be made from islamabad.. i had my nikkah done last april the rukhsati will be in april thats why i am looking to apply in march and inshallah the visa should be issued and we can travel together but am not sure about one thing as its coming up to a year since my nikkah would there be any issues about why we took so long to apply? am not sure if they understand the concept of nikkah and ruksathi..hope some one can give me advice and help on this...[/quote]

If you have some photo evidence of the Nikah and maybe any time you spent together after it, then you should be OK.

As for accommodation, below is a sample of what I used, just replace the bits in square brackets with whatever you need. Quite a few things to replace but should be easy enough to understand. Also we provided some bills and a housing report about the house (number of bedrooms, bathrooms etc.)

[quote][Name of house owner]
[Accommodation Address]

[Date]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have been informed that [Sponsor name] has invited his wife, [spouse name], to join him in the UK. [How sponsor is related/known to house owner].

[This paragraph is about who currently lives in the house. Details on how many bedrooms]

We are happy for [Sponsor name] and his wife [spouse name] to live with us at this property. We have agreed that [Sponsor name] will contribute towards the household bills.

Yours Sincerely,

[House owner name]

[/quote][/quote]

sallam brother sister is right as long as u have pics of both of u on nikha this is ok as u are legaly maried do not mention rukhsati as im sure there no english couple who has done this wil confuse things only give them info they need also the house leter better to put down they will not be charging u any rent or bills this is if staying with someone you know also u need to get someone from council for house inspection u get certificate hope this helps

prince007

Post by prince007 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:27 pm

TO hatewaiting86

HEY BRO, CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE VISA OF YOUR WIFE, REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU, I KNOW HOW YOU MUST BE FEELING RYT NOW, PLEASE ALSO DO DUA FOR MY WIFE TO GET THE PASSPORT WITH VISA BACK QUIK..

ONCE AGAIN CONGRATS.

APP SUBMITTED: 22/12/11
FORWARD TO OC: 22/12/11
UNDER PROCESS: 10/01/12
WAITING.

shamailaubaid

Post by shamailaubaid » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:38 pm

what will it say on the online tracker next after under process?
whats the order??
submitted @ lahore 07/02/12
waited 65 working days
Ready for Collection: 9/5/12
picking up 10/5/12
Visa Granted

rkm85
Newly Registered

Post by rkm85 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:40 am

enigma321 wrote:
rkm85 wrote:hey everyone its my first time posting on here i am getting all my documents ready to apply for my wifes visa..just wanted to know if any one has any sample accommodation letter from parents or statutory declaration..

[Name of house owner]
[Accommodation Address]

[Date]

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours Sincerely,

[House owner name]
thanks for this..yeah got nikkah photos and a couple of photos after and some travel documents to show that i visited after nikkah hopefully that should be ok got 3 months bank statements and 3 months payslips i heard its suppouse to be 6 months but ive only got three so going to try my luck..

shazmalik

Post by shazmalik » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:59 am

Hey guys my wife put an intended date of travel for this friday gave call letter in on 15/02 do they even care or will they return passport in there own time :x
05/05/2011 applied 28/07/2011 Refused
16/08/2011 Appeal sent
07/09/2011 Acknowledgement Letter received
16/01/2012 ECO Withdrawed in court
13/02/2012 Call letter recieved
15/02/2012 Passport Submitted
26/03/2012 Passport returned with visa stamped

JF
Newly Registered

Post by JF » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:48 am

[quote="shazmalik"]Hey guys my wife put an intended date of travel for this friday gave call letter in on 15/02 do they even care or will they return passport in there own time :x[/quote]

Shazmalik they will return in there own time, they dont go by it unless you submitted a copy of the ticket aswell then maybe they would use it.

JF
Newly Registered

Post by JF » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:53 am

@ hunny2010

Sorry but whoever told you that was not being honest....22 days is too soon and in any case where visa is concerned they go by working days excluding public holidays. Lots of people apply in Karachi that statement you were told was also untrue....For a rough idea of processing times use the link syma posted for you...

@hatewaiting86 Congrats to you....May God bless you with a happy marriage

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:58 am

hunny2010 wrote:salaam sis yes this is correct 22 working days i have had friends and family who have been granted visas in the past they are very quick and thankyou for puting my mind at rest was getting worried not rang my work place inshallah should here by next week

hey i applied on the 13th Dec still no sign of my passport or a visa:/

u should put ur submission date in ur signature, just go to profile settings n u can easily do it..
visa-grante:25.10.12

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:02 am

shazmalik wrote:Hey guys my wife put an intended date of travel for this friday gave call letter in on 15/02 do they even care or will they return passport in there own time :x
dude my intended date of travel was 10th feb, here i am still waitin they dont care really

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:05 am

syma wrote:
shazmalik wrote:Hey guys my wife put an intended date of travel for this friday gave call letter in on 15/02 do they even care or will they return passport in there own time :x
dude my intended date of travel was 10th feb, here i am still waitin they dont care really
Yep they totally overlook intended date of travel. We got our passport back weeks after the intended date of travel that we initially wrote on the Call letter form. So it looks as if they don't bother and return when it suits them.

Good luck
Allah is the greatest!

shazmalik

Post by shazmalik » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:12 am

Yep i thought so then why ask for it then on letter if there never gona use it
05/05/2011 applied 28/07/2011 Refused
16/08/2011 Appeal sent
07/09/2011 Acknowledgement Letter received
16/01/2012 ECO Withdrawed in court
13/02/2012 Call letter recieved
15/02/2012 Passport Submitted
26/03/2012 Passport returned with visa stamped

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:18 am

They just like to bring our hopes up and then mess us about.

But patience with def pay for it in the end. Leave it in the hands of the Al-Mighty, it will only happen when he wills.

Allah is most merciful and all praises are due to Allah :)
Allah is the greatest!

aziz4ever

Post by aziz4ever » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:30 am

any1 here who applied in january or february and have got an answer???
Apllication Submitted: 23/1/12 @ Islamabad
Under Process at BHC: 03/02/12
forwarded to the embassy for processing: 04/03/2012
processed application returned to AC:19/4/2012
Visa Granted.ALHAMDULILLAH (24/4/2012)

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:51 am

aziz4ever wrote:any1 here who applied in january or february and have got an answer???
doesnt look like it..