ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Licence for small company

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Sponsors Update in June 2012

Post by makky86 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:03 am

UKkumar wrote:
muhdkhokhar wrote:
Ross123 wrote:
muhdkhokhar wrote:Update for Sponsors in June 2012
-----------------------------------------

New Added : 147

Download report from here :

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7G-NC ... 2hsNVZGaDQ

What does it mean? Doest mean that the organizations who applied in June is already getting the license?
It shows the list of sponsors got approved in month of June 2012.
----------

Based on my FOI i got follwoing number from UKBA, and for the month of june it is 324.

But asper muhdkhokhar for the june month it is 147.

I am so confused now..

2. How many new sponsorship licence issued (under Tier 2 General) every month from 01/01/2012 to 20/07/2012?

Pre-Licence Sponsor Applications Dispatched between 01/01/2012 to 20/07/2012
Case Type
01/2012
02/2012
03/2012
04/2012
05/2012
06/2012
07/2012
Total

cheers

ukkumar

They have given you wrong information.

See the Sponsor register on

1st June 2012 (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7G-NC ... 0o0QTBaMnM)

Sponsors : 24931

29th June 2012 (https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7G-NC ... HVpNFZkUk0)

Sponsors : 25087

So Total Issued in June 2012 : 25087 - 24931 = 156

So their report is random mule

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

August 2012 Report

Post by makky86 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:54 am

Last edited by makky86 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

July 2012

Post by makky86 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:55 am

WaitingontheUKBA

Post by WaitingontheUKBA » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:01 pm

It will be interesting how many licences they issued in September. Hopefully the # is trending upwards from July. 38 in August is a joke.

Ross123
Newly Registered

Post by Ross123 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Hi everyone. I have an idea which I would like to share with you and find out your opinion.

I am on the same "boat" as many of you. My organization has applied in May for a license for under "unrestricted migrant category" and we haven't gotten a reply back yet. Coming week we are planning to ask for a special procedure to speed up the process but my visa expiration is soon, in 2-3 weeks, and I am seriously worried to submit my visa application on time with COS number.

Given the fact that the UKBA is taking for ages to issue the license I also expect that it will take some good time to get the COS number and I am not sure if in 2 weeks you can get the license for your organization and at the same time to get your COS (if you ask for a special procedure). If you get COS number on time then you are lucky, if not then you have to leave the UK before your current visa will expire. Which of course will be a huge disappointment for you because to apply for a work permit visa outside of the UK will be almost impossible.

So my idea is next, for example if I do not receive my license or lets say my COS number 1 day before my visa will expire, I will nevertheless submit my visa application to the UKBA with one letter from my organization explaining that we are currently waiting for a license and one letter from myself also explaining the situation and will ask the case worker to freeze my application.

Yes, there is a high chance that your visa application will be rejected (maybe the case worker will indeed freeze your application) but even if you are rejected you will be given a time to appeal, your visa application fee money will be reimbursed and on the top you will be given some time 2-3 weeks to leave the UK if you decide so, even if your visa is expired. But at the same time everything is in accordance with the law and regulations.

You know that it take some good time for UKBA case worked to decide on ur visa application case, so I am sure by that time your organization will get the license and a COS number for you! And if your initial visa application will be rejected (most probably on the basis of incomplete application) then in your visa appeal you will submit your full visa application with COS number and BINGO!

opinions????

gameover_786

Post by gameover_786 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Hi Ross123,

Your idea is workable as i was in the same situation and had submitted my application without the sponsor licence number and cos.
My application is still in process and its been almost 2 months now. During that time my company got refusal on their sponsor application but they resubmitted within next two days.
At the moment i m delaying my bio-metrics as this is the best way to buy extra time. So far i am successful in that and hope to get an answer from UKBA on my employer sponsor application.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Ross123
Newly Registered

Post by Ross123 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:18 pm

gameover_786 wrote:Hi Ross123,

Your idea is workable ......

Thanks
Have you been contacted by UKBA visa application case worker, that your application is incomplete?

How do you delay bi-ometrics? Can you explain it more?

chris_g642
Newly Registered

Post by chris_g642 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:38 pm

yes keep delaying gameover, your application will be invalid after 3 atleast or infact 4 or 5 biometrics if you want to and even afterward you after this all when you receive your invalid application back you will be refunded your whole fee and would be advised to send a fresh application... Only one drawback that there are slight chance that you might not be entitled to apeal in case of application refusal since you would be applying when your current leave is expired though you are still not overstay... Thanks

sussexguy

Exceptional delay with spondorship licence

Post by sussexguy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Hi folks,

Anyone here have made their sponsorship application longer than six months ago? Does anyone know if the Home Office is liable to provide clear reasons rather than just saying they are busy with big volumes of applications for this long delay since the RTML becomes invalid after six months.

In my case, I think my employers made an application in April 2nd weeks which is touch shorter than six months. Please give your views.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Exceptional delay with spondorship licence

Post by makky86 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:58 pm

sussexguy wrote:Hi folks,

Anyone here have made their sponsorship application longer than six months ago? Does anyone know if the Home Office is liable to provide clear reasons rather than just saying they are busy with big volumes of applications for this long delay since the RTML becomes invalid after six months.

In my case, I think my employers made an application in April 2nd weeks which is touch shorter than six months. Please give your views.
Shouldn't be that long.

Shame on them

sussexguy

Post by sussexguy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:01 pm

Thanks muhdkhokhar. are you awaiting for one and if so for how long?

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by makky86 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:10 pm

sussexguy wrote:Thanks muhdkhokhar. are you awaiting for one and if so for how long?

We applied in Aug first week 2012 . We already have ict. Should get by December

sussexguy

Re: Exceptional delay with spondorship licence

Post by sussexguy » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:24 pm

muhdkhokhar wrote:
sussexguy wrote:Hi folks,

Anyone knows what happens when 6 months is over? Does the RLMT need to be repeated for UKBA's fault?

hashmil
Sri Lanka

Post by hashmil » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Just a quick update on what's going on with me.

My current PSW Tier 1 visa expires : Oct 27
Company applied for sponsor registration + 1 unrestricted COS : Jun 26

We sent an email for urgent treatment.

got generic reply:

"Please note: we are currently processing cases received on April 2nd.

If there is an urgent need for it to be processed that is listed below please let us know as these are the only circumstances that we will consider dealing with your request as a priority:

• A migrant currently employed by the prospective sponsor or switching to the prospective sponsor, who has valid leave expiring in 10 working days (or has an urgent need to change their leave status within 10 working days). Ideally provide evidence of expiry of leave in your e mail. For example a scanned copy of the relevant vignette / Biometric Residence Permit.
• Applications more than 4 weeks old which have a Resident Labour Market Test expiring in the next 6 weeks.
• Applications more than 4 weeks old where there is an urgent business need for a licence within the next 10 working days, for which justification must be provided. Such requests will be considered on a case by case basis.

If you have proof that any of those criteria apply to your situation please attach it onto an email and send it back here. I can then forward it on to the right team for consideration.
I do hope this helps."

WaitingontheUKBA

Post by WaitingontheUKBA » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:06 pm

hashmil wrote:Just a quick update on what's going on with me.

My current PSW Tier 1 visa expires : Oct 27
Company applied for sponsor registration + 1 unrestricted COS : Jun 26

We sent an email for urgent treatment.

got generic reply:

"Please note: we are currently processing cases received on April 2nd.

If there is an urgent need for it to be processed that is listed below please let us know as these are the only circumstances that we will consider dealing with your request as a priority:

• A migrant currently employed by the prospective sponsor or switching to the prospective sponsor, who has valid leave expiring in 10 working days (or has an urgent need to change their leave status within 10 working days). Ideally provide evidence of expiry of leave in your e mail. For example a scanned copy of the relevant vignette / Biometric Residence Permit.
• Applications more than 4 weeks old which have a Resident Labour Market Test expiring in the next 6 weeks.
• Applications more than 4 weeks old where there is an urgent business need for a licence within the next 10 working days, for which justification must be provided. Such requests will be considered on a case by case basis.

If you have proof that any of those criteria apply to your situation please attach it onto an email and send it back here. I can then forward it on to the right team for consideration.
I do hope this helps."
Hasmil, i'm going to try to have my company follow up as a urgent business request. Does anyone know where we can send these urgent requests to?

WaitingontheUKBA

Post by WaitingontheUKBA » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:22 pm

I also want to add how ridiculous this is that the UKBA is still working on April 2nd applications. The date hasn't moved in 3 weeks!!!!

hashmil
Sri Lanka

Post by hashmil » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:23 pm

WaitingontheUKBA wrote: Hasmil, i'm going to try to have my company follow up as a urgent business request. Does anyone know where we can send these urgent requests to?
we sent it to these addresses: sponsorlicensing.support@ukba.gsi.gov.uk, scoc@ukba.gsi.gov.uk, SponsorProgress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

i think mainly the third one. they get back to you within a day or two usually.

UKkumar
BANNED

hashmil

Post by UKkumar » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:51 pm

hi hashmil,

i send my application on 23/04/2012.. and sent urgent request based on the priority they mentioned in their email. But after our request no any answer from UKBA. They are doing deliberately to trouble immigrant. So they can filter us based on today’s new rule.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... r/01-rules.

They are not telling truth even from Freedom of information UKBA department.

Freedom.Informationteam@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

I got response from FIO and it seems no. of application applied is almost equal to no. of license issued.

I will post the FOI response here..

I hope we will get our lice in time...

UKkumar

hashmil
Sri Lanka

Post by hashmil » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:09 pm

I hope so too.

I guess, the trick was to be nice to them. We were VERY very polite in our email, which is why i guess they replied soon. i guess the people who are responding to our queries have no control, and someone higher up pushes all the important buttons. but at least if we can be nice and not channel our anger with this issue to them and not be agressive may be they will be inclined to help.

Nevertheless, i still have to get my company to send an email in two weeks, which is when it will be 10 working days for my visa to expire. Hopefully they'd respond!

UKkumar
BANNED

Post by UKkumar » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:53 am

Hi All we received following responce fro UKBA...

------------

This is the Sponsor Progress Mail Box. The Sponsor Progress Mail Box is solely for requesting a progress check on sponsor applications and requests, if your query is in relation to anything else you will not receive a response. Please ensure you provide relevant information to enable us to locate your application.

We do not deal with urgent requests. Please see information below if you wish to request urgent treatment

If you are a Sponsor and have a general enquiry regarding Sponsorship Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5 of the Points Based System please email SponsorshipPBSenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

We currently have higher numbers of sponsor applications and transactional requests pending than usual. The standard time it takes to consider these has therefore increased. We apologise for these delays and are doing everything we can to reduce your wait time.

If you have applied for a sponsor licence application we are currently working on applications received in the first week of April 2012. If your application was received after this date we will not provide a progress update.

For change of circumstance and changes to level 1 user requests submitted electronically after 6th April 2012 please read the following information, as emails for progress on these applications will not receive a response.

You can now track the progress of change of circumstance requests submitted on-line by logging into your SMS account (using the link below) and selecting ‘view and edit sponsor profile’, then ‘Request changes to sponsor details’, then ‘view recent and outstanding requests’

Your request can be viewed in table format and will have a clearly marked status of ‘pending’, ‘progress’, ‘accepted’ or ‘rejected’.

Pending means we have received your request but we have yet to allocate it to a caseworker.
Progress indicates that a caseworker is considering your request.
Accepted means we have approved your request and made the changes to your sponsor record.
Rejected means we have rejected your application and have not made the changes you requested. You will need to resubmit your application supplying information to show that the previous reason for rejection no longer applies.

You can also track the progress of requests to add a new level 1 user by logging into your SMS account and selecting ‘view and edit sponsor profile’ then ‘view user list’. The request will be marked ‘requested’, ‘active’ or ‘refused’.

SMS account login link:

https://www.points.homeoffice.gov.uk/gu ... Home.faces

For any other application we aim to provide a progress update within 2 working days. Please note that this mailbox and our associated sponsorship helpline will be unable to give you estimates of when a decision will be reached.

Urgent Requests

Applications are processed in strict date order, however consideration for processing an application out of turn may be made, but only if it meets the strict criteria set out below. Any requests for urgent treatment will be passed to the appropriate team for consideration.

These are the only circumstances that we will consider dealing with your request as a priority:

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by makky86 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:54 pm

UKkumar wrote:Hi All we received following responce fro UKBA...

------------

This is the Sponsor Progress Mail Box. The Sponsor Progress Mail Box is solely for requesting a progress check on sponsor applications and requests, if your query is in relation to anything else you will not receive a response. Please ensure you provide relevant information to enable us to locate your application.

We do not deal with urgent requests. Please see information below if you wish to request urgent treatment

If you are a Sponsor and have a general enquiry regarding Sponsorship Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5 of the Points Based System please email SponsorshipPBSenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

We currently have higher numbers of sponsor applications and transactional requests pending than usual. The standard time it takes to consider these has therefore increased. We apologise for these delays and are doing everything we can to reduce your wait time.

If you have applied for a sponsor licence application we are currently working on applications received in the first week of April 2012. If your application was received after this date we will not provide a progress update.

For change of circumstance and changes to level 1 user requests submitted electronically after 6th April 2012 please read the following information, as emails for progress on these applications will not receive a response.

You can now track the progress of change of circumstance requests submitted on-line by logging into your SMS account (using the link below) and selecting ‘view and edit sponsor profile’, then ‘Request changes to sponsor details’, then ‘view recent and outstanding requests’

Your request can be viewed in table format and will have a clearly marked status of ‘pending’, ‘progress’, ‘accepted’ or ‘rejected’.

Pending means we have received your request but we have yet to allocate it to a caseworker.
Progress indicates that a caseworker is considering your request.
Accepted means we have approved your request and made the changes to your sponsor record.
Rejected means we have rejected your application and have not made the changes you requested. You will need to resubmit your application supplying information to show that the previous reason for rejection no longer applies.

You can also track the progress of requests to add a new level 1 user by logging into your SMS account and selecting ‘view and edit sponsor profile’ then ‘view user list’. The request will be marked ‘requested’, ‘active’ or ‘refused’.

SMS account login link:

https://www.points.homeoffice.gov.uk/gu ... Home.faces

For any other application we aim to provide a progress update within 2 working days. Please note that this mailbox and our associated sponsorship helpline will be unable to give you estimates of when a decision will be reached.

Urgent Requests

Applications are processed in strict date order, however consideration for processing an application out of turn may be made, but only if it meets the strict criteria set out below. Any requests for urgent treatment will be passed to the appropriate team for consideration.

These are the only circumstances that we will consider dealing with your request as a priority:

This is an automated reply from them to avoid calls people like you who bothering them all the time.

I am sure they are working on application in May or June.

UKkumar
BANNED

Hi

Post by UKkumar » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Hi Muhdkhokhar,

IT IS FINE PLEASE REMOVE BELOW POST

Thanks
UKkumar
Last edited by UKkumar on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Hi

Post by makky86 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:08 pm

UKkumar wrote:Hi Muhdkhokhar,

Thanks for the comments,

It seems you are taking too much care about UKBA. Friend you do not have to worry about who is bothering UKBA.

You have applied on August; probably they will respond your application not sooner then February 2013.

So try to understand who is bothering who?

You can not assume they are working on May-June application.

!!!THEY ARE WORKING ON 2ND OF APRIL!!!!!!!!

Good luck
UKkumar
I don't give a shit about UKBA. I am actually criticizing them (if you read my older posts I always say "Shame on them.").

Don't take is personal sir. I understand everyone is worried , even I am worried. I need to get visa as soon as possible.

Again shame on them as they are taking forever for License application. Sorry if I hurt you by any chance but didn't mean it sir.

If they are still in April applications then we all need to raise petition with motto "Shame on UKBA" for delaying application on purpose.

PEACE

WaitingontheUKBA

Post by WaitingontheUKBA » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:35 pm

I think everyone is a little worked up. Let's not forgot that UKBA is at issue here. They're messing with people livelihood and that's just not fair.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by makky86 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:43 pm

WaitingontheUKBA wrote:I think everyone is a little worked up. Let's not forgot that UKBA is at issue here. They're messing with people livelihood and that's just not fair.
I agree with you.

BTW when did your company apply like ?