ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone had their ILR rejected for time spent outside UK?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

paulp
Diamond Member

Post by paulp » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:03 am

usemobile wrote:What is the situation if we lose passport dont remember outgoing dates from uk.

As we know while going out of the country they dont put stamp, still coming off course entry will be there.

Any ideas or experience ?
Try to remember and work back from the incoming dates in your SAR. The data would be both on the CID and INDECS systems.

gainvidya
Member of Standing

Post by gainvidya » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:35 am

paulp wrote:
usemobile wrote:What is the situation if we lose passport dont remember outgoing dates from uk.

As we know while going out of the country they dont put stamp, still coming off course entry will be there.

Any ideas or experience ?
Try to remember and work back from the incoming dates in your SAR. The data would be both on the CID and INDECS systems.
What is INDECS system! does that come along with SAR?

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:17 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

usemobile

Post by usemobile » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:25 pm

Sorry to ask

What is this SAR and INDECS ?

please if dont mind please make it clear for me.

Regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:30 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vkr mannam
Newly Registered

Re: Anyone had their ILR rejected for time spent outside UK?

Post by vkr mannam » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:30 pm

Hi,

My application for ILR has been refused. The appeal were un successfull and now i am planning to go for JR. Also thinking about alternative remedies. My travel overseas was employment related and holiday entitlement.

Regards,

vkrmannam
vic wrote:Hello,

I apologise in advance, as this question is not a new one.

Has anyone had their ILR rejected purely for being out of UK for over 6 months during the last 5 years ?

If so, how many days had you been out of the country in total ?

I'm just curious to find out how much time, over the allowed 6 months, are the Case Workers willing to ignore as this question seems to keep cropping up on this forum. (Ofcourse, I have my own ineterest here too - I have been out of UK for about 7 months in all over the last 5 years & none of these were employment/ business related).

What do you think - how reasonable are the case workers in Croydon when it comes to calculaitng leave outside UK ?

Many thanks in advance,

Vic

racingfire

Post by racingfire » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Hi vkr mannam,

why ur ILR refused? will you please explain in detail about your catagory of applying and your experience.

Thanks

vkr mannam
Newly Registered

Post by vkr mannam » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:54 am

Hi,

I was on a Work Permit and travelled overseas as part of my Employment. I have given all the proofs and the HO accepted everything but refused because the period of travel period is over the threshold (6 months). The appeals too were unsuccessul. Now iam preparing for filing JR and want to co ordinate with all others who are effected by IDI, Chapter 5, Section 1 - Annex F Part 3.

I shall be in contact with all of you, as i am preparing a petition to the Secretary of State, Home Office requesting for revising the IDI.

VKR