ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Re: PAKISTAN UK SPOUSE VISA APPEALS

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:06 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:I applied in Feb they sent me form 6, but I still submitted form 2 and I've had appeal notice the online form is also no.2 if u look online no.6 is for asylum and no.2 is for appeal against Eco decision think u need to re read
So strange then the eco told me to fill out IAFT 6, can I ask if you filled in form and sent it off or applied online and if so what options did you choose as this news has can change my application cosiderably !!

Here is the link for the form IAFT 6
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/H ... ms_id=2982

As you can see this is identical to IAFT 2 apart from the him rights thing
They also sent me form 6 as well, don't why they are doing that u can ask any lawyer etc it's form 2 trust me I know what I'm on about
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:27 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:I applied in Feb they sent me form 6, but I still submitted form 2 and I've had appeal notice the online form is also no.2 if u look online no.6 is for asylum and no.2 is for appeal against Eco decision think u need to re read
So strange then the eco told me to fill out IAFT 6, can I ask if you filled in form and sent it off or applied online and if so what options did you choose as this news has can change my application cosiderably !!

Here is the link for the form IAFT 6
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/H ... ms_id=2982

As you can see this is identical to IAFT 2 apart from the him rights thing
They also sent me form 6 as well, don't why they are doing that u can ask any lawyer etc it's form 2 trust me I know what I'm on about
I don't want to sound rude or anything but I have asked and you have to use the form they supplied as the APPEAL process has changed after April 6th 2015, you can look it up and they may question why you used the wrong form then stated, and I have just compared both forms and like I said before they are identical apart from the bit about human rights, but you guys should be all okaybas you submitted you original visa application forms before April 6th 2015.

All this information is from I am going in from what is stated on the goverment website and the appeal process on there.

I apologise if I am confusing anyone or have offended anyone but I can assure you the appeal process has changed for all this who originally applied with for the UK visa after April 6th 2015
pplied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:38 pm

Hi Raymandosnr,

Well I've submitted my wifes appeal on the 26th June 2015 and my lawyer used the form IAFT - 2

I did have also received IAFT form - 6 with my wifes refusal. but still my lawyers used IAFT - 2.

My question here is that if we have when I am saying we means me and stillwaiting and other people have submitted the wrong form for our appeal, it would have been returned by the courts and they should have asked us to change the form that's what my lawyers told me as well that if you fill in the wrong form your form will be returned back to you and you'll be asked to fill in the correct version of the form.

But clearly that's not the case I and stillwaiting we both have received our review dates letter with out any objection on the form which means that our appeals are processed.

Raymandosnr I guess you are not offending any body here you're just sharing the piece of information.

But I can assure you that my lawyer used the version IAFT - 2 and I've submitted my appeal on the 26th June 2015 and received a review letter. you'll only receive an appeal review letter if your appeal is processed and off course in our case we have used the same form no matter which ever form we get and to the best of my observation I haven't found any significant change in between IAFT - 2 and IAFT - 6 versions so doesn't really under stand the purpose of these two different versions of the form.

Good luck for your appeal.
1st Visa Application 20 12 2013
1st Visa Refusal 05 06 2014
2nd Visa Application 20 March 2015
2nd Visa Refusal 04 06 2015
Appealed 26 06 2015
Review Deadline 11th November 2015
By the Grace of Almighty Allah Appeal Allowed On 08th July 2016

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:43 pm

@ RAYMANDOSNR

Making an appeal

If you want to appeal and you have the right to appeal, you must:

complete form IAFT-2 and send it with your notice of decision to the address or fax number at the bottom of this page; or
complete and submit an online appeal form on the Ministry of Justice website.
You must complete the form in English.

You should explain why you think UKBA was wrong to refuse your application. It is in your interest to complete the form as thoroughly as possible. You must provide a current contact address.

If you appeal using form IAFT-2, you or your representative (if you have one) must sign the form or it will be returned to you.

If you have documents supporting your grounds for appeal, you should send these with the form. These documents must be in English or accompanied by a certified translation. Use standard A4-sized paper only for your supporting documents, and do not use staples. Paperclips are acceptable.

Your form must be received no later than 28 calendar days after the date when you received your notice of decision.

and this is what it says on

https://www.gov.uk/immigration-asylum-t ... april-2015

Entry clearance

You can appeal online if your application for entry clearance was refused.

You can also appeal by post or fax with form IAFT-2.

YOU ARE APPEALING AGAISNT ENTRY CLEARANCE

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:47 pm

Annonymous wrote:Hi Raymandosnr,

Well I've submitted my wifes appeal on the 26th June 2015 and my lawyer used the form IAFT - 2

I did have also received IAFT form - 6 with my wifes refusal. but still my lawyers used IAFT - 2.

My question here is that if we have when I am saying we means me and stillwaiting and other people have submitted the wrong form for our appeal, it would have been returned by the courts and they should have asked us to change the form that's what my lawyers told me as well that if you fill in the wrong form your form will be returned back to you and you'll be asked to fill in the correct version of the form.

But clearly that's not the case I and stillwaiting we both have received our review dates letter with out any objection on the form which means that our appeals are processed.

Raymandosnr I guess you are not offending any body here you're just sharing the piece of information.

But I can assure you that my lawyer used the version IAFT - 2 and I've submitted my appeal on the 26th June 2015 and received a review letter. you'll only receive an appeal review letter if your appeal is processed and off course in our case we have used the same form no matter which ever form we get and to the best of my observation I haven't found any significant change in between IAFT - 2 and IAFT - 6 versions so doesn't really under stand the purpose of these two different versions of the form.

Thank you my friend, this is my intention to share information but I think I may have confused you guys.

I submitted my original application on May 13th 2015 and that was refused as as you can see that because I submitted it AFTER April 2015 I have to use the new appeal process. But you guys if I'm correct submitted you orginal applications for the initial visa BEFORE April 2015 you use the previous appeal process and IAFT 2.

If you guys can confirm that I can use IAFT 2 based on my situation of submitting my application after 6th April 2015 then maybe my high priced Oxford solicitors are wrong about the new process.

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:50 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:@ RAYMANDOSNR

Making an appeal

If you want to appeal and you have the right to appeal, you must:

complete form IAFT-2 and send it with your notice of decision to the address or fax number at the bottom of this page; or
complete and submit an online appeal form on the Ministry of Justice website.
You must complete the form in English.

You should explain why you think UKBA was wrong to refuse your application. It is in your interest to complete the form as thoroughly as possible. You must provide a current contact address.

If you appeal using form IAFT-2, you or your representative (if you have one) must sign the form or it will be returned to you.

If you have documents supporting your grounds for appeal, you should send these with the form. These documents must be in English or accompanied by a certified translation. Use standard A4-sized paper only for your supporting documents, and do not use staples. Paperclips are acceptable.

Your form must be received no later than 28 calendar days after the date when you received your notice of decision.

and this is what it says on

https://www.gov.uk/immigration-asylum-t ... april-2015

Entry clearance

You can appeal online if your application for entry clearance was refused.

You can also appeal by post or fax with form IAFT-2.

YOU ARE APPEALING AGAISNT ENTRY CLEARANCE
But can you see at the top of the page it says applications made before April 2015 , these are your original and initial applications when applying for the visa

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:52 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:

Thank you my friend, this is my intention to share information but I think I may have confused you guys.

I submitted my original application on May 13th 2015 and that was refused as as you can see that because I submitted it AFTER April 2015 I have to use the new appeal process. But you guys if I'm correct submitted you orginal applications for the initial visa BEFORE April 2015 you use the previous appeal process and IAFT 2.

If you guys can confirm that I can use IAFT 2 based on my situation of submitting my application after 6th April 2015 then maybe my high priced Oxford solicitors are wrong about the new process.

it doesn't matter, u r not doing a appeal against human rights u r doing it against Eco decision

and to be honest u could pay your "high priced oxford solicitor" as much as u like but im telling u for free :)

i will ask your question on the mainboard too and let u know

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:58 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:

it doesn't matter, u r not doing a appeal against human rights u r doing it against Eco decision

and to be honest u could pay your "high priced oxford solicitor" as much as u like but im telling u for free :)

i will ask your question on the mainboard too and let u know
Thank you, your kindness is heartfelt, but just to quickly sneak this is the IAFT 6 is an appeal agaisnt the ECO decision

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:13 pm

okay guys ive asked on the forum and they said its AIFT-2 and the admin has confirmed this too and people who have also applied themselves and won :)

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:26 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:okay guys ive asked on the forum and they said its AIFT-2 and the admin has confirmed this too and people who have also applied themselves and won :)
Can unasked if any of these applicants applied for their initial visa application after April 6th 2015 as that is my only and main concern now as you have gratuitously answered all my other concerns in one go

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:28 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:
stillwaiting123 wrote:okay guys ive asked on the forum and they said its AIFT-2 and the admin has confirmed this too and people who have also applied themselves and won :)
Can unasked if any of these applicants applied for their initial visa application after April 6th 2015 as that is my only and main concern now as you have gratuitously answered all my other concerns in one go
They said aift-6 is only if u appealing from pak

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:55 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:
They said aift-6 is only if u appealing from pak
Thank you, I think I may apply online but if I apply via the form I know which one to use, thank you your response and support has been amazing. I pray that your appeal is quickly resolved :)

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:09 pm

@raymandosnr

Inshallah all the best to u too, don't worry if u need anything we r all here for support

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello
Sorry about your refusal. You appealed on 26th June so when was the money deducted and when did u get the deadline notice?
Thanks

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:44 pm

khan_81 wrote:Hello
Sorry about your refusal. You appealed on 26th June so when was the money deducted and when did u get the deadline notice?
Thanks
[/quote]

It can take up to a month from what I have seen, I see you submitted you appeal online, can you tell me how that was like and what option you chose for the appeal ?

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:06 am

Well the online process was easy, there was no form to select. You just write the details and explains your grounds of appeal and once all completed and paid as well, you get a correspondence number which you then need to quote if you like to make any query.
Once all done you will get the email that appeal has been received and money has been paid too. Then you get to print a cover letter which you will get the link at the en of online process and include that cover letter with all grounds of appeal documents and post it to the tribunal.
Raymandosnr wrote:
Thanks
It can take up to a month from what I have seen, I see you submitted you appeal online, can you tell me how that was like and what option you chose for the appeal ?[/quote]

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:30 am

khan_81 wrote:Well the online process was easy, there was no form to select. You just write the details and explains your grounds of appeal and once all completed and paid as well, you get a correspondence number which you then need to quote if you like to make any query.
Once all done you will get the email that appeal has been received and money has been paid too. Then you get to print a cover letter which you will get the link at the en of online process and include that cover letter with all grounds of appeal documents and post it to the tribunal.
Raymandosnr wrote:
Thanks
It can take up to a month from what I have seen, I see you submitted you appeal online, can you tell me how that was like and what option you chose for the appeal ?
[/quote]

Did you do the online process yourself or leave it to the solicitor/lawyer

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:35 am

Thanks
Hi,

Yes I agree with the OP it roughly took approximately a month for my appeal review notice to come through.

Remember me in your prayers and I'll do the same for every one as well.

please kindly keep us updated on this board as this will give us the idea that how long it'll take on an average for an appeal to complete and what's happening after the review deadlines and things like that.

Good luck to every one for their appeals.
Appealed 26 06 2015

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:39 am

Annonymous wrote:
Thanks
Hi,

Yes I agree with the OP it roughly took approximately a month for my appeal review notice to come through.

Remember me in your prayers and I'll do the same for every one as well.

please kindly keep us updated on this board as this will give us the idea that how long it'll take on an average for an appeal to complete and what's happening after the review deadlines and things like that.

Good luck to every one for their appeals.
Mine took just over 6 weeks

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:03 pm

Brothers and sisters,

I need some advise as I am about to launch my appeal after my final bit of evidence comes through but as you may know my solicitors are dead set on me appeal using the IAFT 6 form and going under human rights. As you guys suggested I want to use the iaft 2 form and go under appeal against eco.

Now my brother in law knows a solicitor in Pakistan based near the Islamabad embassy for whom visa cases are their bread and butter skould I use him.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:58 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:Brothers and sisters,

I need some advise as I am about to launch my appeal after my final bit of evidence comes through but as you may know my solicitors are dead set on me appeal using the IAFT 6 form and going under human rights. As you guys suggested I want to use the iaft 2 form and go under appeal against eco.

Now my brother in law knows a solicitor in Pakistan based near the Islamabad embassy for whom visa cases are their bread and butter skould I use him.
Firstly I'd say do what u feel comfortable with, if solicitor is using dorm 6 then go for it as long as they fill it in right

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

March2015

Post by March2015 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:46 am

stillwaiting123 wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:Brothers and sisters,

Now my brother in law knows a solicitor in Pakis tan based near the Islamabad embassy for whom visa cases are their bread and butter skould I use him.
Firstly I'd say do what u feel comfortable with, if solicitor is using dorm 6 then go for it as long as they fill it
in right

Hi

What what everyone is saying I think it make little difference what form you use. Be confident in your solicitor. Put all your faith in Allah swt - all your problems will be resolved inshallah
If you're in doubt try calling the tribunal and see what they suggest.

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:22 am

Hi Raymandosnr ,

First of all as the OP has advised you to put all your Faith in Almighty Allah and then do the rest after that.

As far as you solicitor in Pakistan is concerned it entirely depends up on your self who you would like to choose as your solicitor.

My only concern is that in case of an Oral hearing in UK if you are applying for an Oral hearing, is your solicitor from Pakistan is willing to come all the way to UK to represent your case in the court here in the UK if yes then I would say just go for him.

keep us updated on the forum.

Remember all of us in your prayers and surely we will remember you as well for your success in your appeal.

Appealed 26 06 2015

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:43 pm

Annonymous wrote:Hi Raymandosnr ,

First of all as the OP has advised you to put all your Faith in Almighty Allah and then do the rest after that.

As far as you solicitor in Pakistan is concerned it entirely depends up on your self who you would like to choose as your solicitor.

My only concern is that in case of an Oral hearing in UK if you are applying for an Oral hearing, is your solicitor from Pakistan is willing to come all the way to UK to represent your case in the court here in the UK if yes then I would say just go for him.

Remember all of us in your prayers and surely we will remember you as well for your success in your appeal.

Ameen inshallah all are duas will be granted, as for the hearing I think I'm just going to go for a new case if the ecm doesn't overturn the decision as it would cost a lot to go to court but inshallah it doesn't reach that stage

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:48 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:
Annonymous wrote:Hi Raymandosnr ,

Ameen inshallah all are duas will be granted, as for the hearing I think I'm just going to go for a new case if the ecm doesn't overturn the decision as it would cost a lot to go to court but inshallah it doesn't reach that stage

Brother why was u refused??

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah