ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Restricted COS decisions for September 2015

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kashish
India

Re: Restricted COS decisions for September 2015

Post by kashish » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:12 pm

DanaF wrote:Better late than never I guess :). Finally got notification today that my CoS application for September was successful. Good luck for everyone in October!
Hey congrats, did u came to know what took it so long ? Iam still waiting to hear back, and with so much of delay Iam doubtful of a positive result this month too.

Ln1124

Post by Ln1124 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:06 pm

DanaF wrote:Better late than never I guess :). Finally got notification today that my CoS application for September was successful. Good luck for everyone in October!
Big congrats!!!! I sent you a pm but for some reason it didn't go through. I bet those past days were very stressful for you. When is your start date?

DanaF
Scotland

Post by DanaF » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:47 pm

kashish wrote:
Hey congrats, did u came to know what took it so long ? Iam still waiting to hear back, and with so much of delay Iam doubtful of a positive result this month too.
The people at my employer who were supposed to get back to me were on holiday which is why it took so long. If you still haven't heard from your employer, I'd send them a mail. Hope you get good news soon!

DanaF
Scotland

Post by DanaF » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:48 pm

Ln1124 wrote:
Big congrats!!!! I sent you a pm but for some reason it didn't go through. I bet those past days were very stressful for you. When is your start date?
Not sure why it didn't go through, but thank you for the good wishes :). It was incredibly stressful, especially since I thought I was starting in December, but my start date is middle of January so still some time before I have to submit my visa application. And yourself?

Ln1124

Post by Ln1124 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:46 pm

Glad to hear, Dana!

My start date is Oct 1. I just got my passport back yesterday. But I wish to start on Oct 5. I'm not sure if the employer needs to update anything on the SMS note since I read somewhere they have to do that... In order for me to get in the country later than my start date.