ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jamaal

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by jamaal » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:36 pm

Hi virgo, Thanks for the information.

Hey Zaheer,

When did you submit your application in VFS?

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:46 pm

Hey Virgo Congratulation and best of luck,

Did you applied for Eu Join Spouse or Eu Accompany spouse ???

n11000

Post by n11000 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:50 pm

hi congratulations :D friend,
i have applied on 23rd of june in gerry Islamabad but didn't get my decision today.

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Hey n11000,

Be ready to get your decision next week :) inshALLAH.

Please do share with us.

n11000

Post by n11000 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:03 pm

yes insha ALLAH

BelalSE
Newly Registered

Post by BelalSE » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:32 pm

Hello everyone,
Congrats @Virgo,
I applied for Study Visa on 28th September via Gerry's in Pakistan, but still didn't get response.
When I checked my status on Gerrys website it was written that the application was sent to Embassy of Ireland in Delhi.... Is it possible that applications are processed in India??

Also, the INIS told me that they still didn't receive my application. What to do now? Because its too much time for study visa?

Thanks.

ZaheenR
Newly Registered

Post by ZaheenR » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:56 pm

@jamaal

My husbands documents were submitted on the 08/09/15 at mirpur and were received in Dublin on 21/10/15.

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:01 am

Hello Guyz,

@Virgo
Congratulations My Mate.... get ready to unite with Your other half. Good for You friend.

My Application has reached New Delhi for some reason i have no idea why. This what it quotes on the VFS website The Visa Application for IRLxxxxxxxx has been forwarded to the Embassy of Ireland, New Delhi on 7/2/2015 6:44:01 AM. Very strange thou.... Why New Delhi? no worries let see what the outcome is. The INIS website is showing the 25th of June next week my application will be active and i will let you all know what the outcome is. Hoping for a good favorable reply. Rest all of you just wait your turn after all look at VIRGO the guy survived whole 6 months. Be brave and strong. The power is strong on your side.

Virgo
Ireland

Post by Virgo » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:20 am

@ zaheen Yes I know where you coming from as I have mentioned here friend of mine he had applied for his family and the DOJ took only 10 weeks n grant them visas. it depends on V.officer how he deals yours case. According to INIS join spouse applications take upto six months. I have another friend and his spouse application took 9 month even that time inis wasn't really busy. But now a days they have huge volume of files.TBH it totally depends how you prepare your case and obliviously luck matters big time.

@Umair thanks it was Join Spouse.

@n1000 thanks finger cross hope you have it asap as you don't have exact time frame.

@ BelalSe study visa takes max three months. Don't worry your application is in their system as Gerry has scanned yours application already. Every single application is being proceed in Dublin if you don't have Irish Embassy in your country. Some courtiers they have Irish embassy and they process all the applications in those courtiers where they have resources unfortunately we have honorary consulate and they don't have right to make decision of any application there.

@ Malikfahad Thank you. I checked my status as well on vfs it is popping up the same new Delhi think there would be collaboration between irish consulate in pak and irish embassy in new Delhi but doesnot make any difference as all the applications are being scanned and obviously you have confirmations by texts or emails. So nothing to worry,
Note for all of you inis they don't give you any exact time frame so don't rely on their given time. I emailed them in September they told me I can expect the decision in 21weeks so here is the time :-) only 8 weeks and I have decision. Hope I have give you all the info what ever was required by you. Good Luck you guys n girls. If you need any info you can ask any time.
Regards

davenjoy

Post by davenjoy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:10 am

Virgo wrote:@ zaheen Yes I know where you coming from as I have mentioned here friend of mine he had applied for his family and the DOJ took only 10 weeks n grant them visas. it depends on V.officer how he deals yours case. According to INIS join spouse applications take upto six months. I have another friend and his spouse application took 9 month even that time inis wasn't really busy. But now a days they have huge volume of files.TBH it totally depends how you prepare your case and obliviously luck matters big time.

@Umair thanks it was Join Spouse.

@n1000 thanks finger cross hope you have it asap as you don't have exact time frame.

@ BelalSe study visa takes max three months. Don't worry your application is in their system as Gerry has scanned yours application already. Every single application is being proceed in Dublin if you don't have Irish Embassy in your country. Some courtiers they have Irish embassy and they process all the applications in those courtiers where they have resources unfortunately we have honorary consulate and they don't have right to make decision of any application there.

@ Malikfahad Thank you. I checked my status as well on vfs it is popping up the same new Delhi think there would be collaboration between irish consulate in pak and irish embassy in new Delhi but doesnot make any difference as all the applications are being scanned and obviously you have confirmations by texts or emails. So nothing to worry,
Note for all of you inis they don't give you any exact time frame so don't rely on their given time. I emailed them in September they told me I can expect the decision in 21weeks so here is the time :-) only 8 weeks and I have decision. Hope I have give you all the info what ever was required by you. Good Luck you guys n girls. If you need any info you can ask any time.
Regards
Hi Virgo,

I applied June 5th in Philippines and it was received July 9th in Dublin.My solicitor emailed visa office twice .In my her second email visa office said I will have my decision on Nov. 9th.
Last Nov.9th , UK solvit sent me an email informing that my application had already reached a decision and I can already phone my embassy to check the details, unfortunately I received the email 10 pm manila time the consulate was already closed but I phoned next day the embassy to check my status luckily the staff said it has been approved.
I had waited 5 months before having my decision.

@umair123

goodluck to you man I'm sure this month u will have your decision.

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:25 am

Insha Allah..

Thanks Daven

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:31 am

Hi Fahad,

Same as my application, VFS is saying its in New Dehli Lol. I think they are using same scripts as they use for indian applications, hence they have error in their system. You applied on 2nd July and I did on 10th July. Do you when your application was received in Dublin office?

Thanks

n11000

Post by n11000 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:53 pm

hello, mine is new delhi as well now.....
and how about this visa decision link?
https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/india/ ... s-appeals/

n11000

Post by n11000 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:04 pm

First it was saying that your visa application sent to embassy of Ireland and now after 4 or 5 month it says now sent to embassy of Ireland new delhi and date is same when i applied the application..... that's strange....

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:59 pm

jamaal wrote:Hi Fahad,

Same as my application, VFS is saying its in New Dehli Lol. I think they are using same scripts as they use for indian applications, hence they have error in their system. You applied on 2nd July and I did on 10th July. Do you when your application was received in Dublin office?

Thanks
Hello Jamaal...
My application reached the Embassy of Ireland New Delhi on the 2nd of July 2015 at 6:44am. Thats really strange tho why New Delhi...??

ZaheenR
Newly Registered

Post by ZaheenR » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:42 pm

@fahadmalikz

How did you find out your case is in New Delhi?, what is the process and does this mean you will be checking the New Delhi results not the Dublin one??, so confusing

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:35 am

ZaheenR wrote:@fahadmalikz

How did you find out your case is in New Delhi?, what is the process and does this mean you will be checking the New Delhi results not the Dublin one??, so confusing

@ZaheenR
You can check it via VFS Global website just select the detail from the left down menu and it can guide you through the procedure. Its very simple your cannot miss it.
website address is www.vfsglobal.com

n11000

Post by n11000 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:25 pm

hello
anybody get decision today?

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:38 pm

Not yet,

What about you, when did you apploed and which date they have recived your application????

n11000

Post by n11000 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:41 pm

i applied 23rd june, i was just waiting patiently for decision but now i will have to contact to the irish embassy about application....

n11000

Post by n11000 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:25 pm

umairks123 wrote:Not yet,

What about you, when did you apploed and which date they have recived your application????
when did you apply? and when they receive your application in dublin?

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Hello everyone,

They have reached on 3rd July, I hope some people have got their decisions. Please share. I applied on 10th July, but dont know when it reached to dublin. They are not replying me about it. In my opinion the date are mentioning is the date they received. so n11000, i think your file would have reached in dublin in july?

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:08 pm

@Jamaal

My application is under the light now i am hoping for a good answer.

The people who applied before the 3rd of July will hear their application result very soon. Finger Crossed. All you guys and girls who are seeing this wait patiently because calling them or pressurizing them might delay your application.Virgo wait for his answer and see now he is a happy man.

qxoil

Post by qxoil » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:04 am

hello guys.
it would be really apprecicated that if guys can a little guide me please. i am pakistani national and i would like to apply ireland visa from pakistan. any one can tell me that how long is the processing time in pakistan for visit visa. i have been fellowing this forum. but i am confuse 5 to 6 is for spouse visa procssing time or in general for all the application from pakistan.? i am tavelling to usa and canada in march. now i am just wondering when i should apply for visit visa in what month? i will apply mutiple visa coz i am staying in dublin going to usa and coming back from canada to pakisan aswell using as visiting in trasit.
any suugguest will be much appericated
sam

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Hey guys,

I received a reply (email) from the visa mail customer care. They received my file on 07 August and they are saying i can expect my result in 4 weeks. Hence the date they are mentioning on their timeline is the date they receive it in dublin office (not the date of application which is 10 July for me). So inshALLAH, I am expecting my result before christmas.

Please share your results. Thanks