ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea2 wait

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AncientAlien

Post by AncientAlien » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:10 am

kampk121 wrote:Cogratulation to Rogerex, I applied on 7th of july08 and its going to be 9 moths! HO asked for edt documents send them on 16th of Feb
still waiting I hope to get them b4 Easter... other wise I wont be able to travel with my wife :(
My friend, what you need to do is call the HO number 0845xxxxxxxx (I Checked a website, www.saynoto0870.com, where you get 0870/0845 numbers changed to lacos 0208/0151 numbers) so I got 01516725626.
Give them a call after 10am and after 6pm. Yes, they are NOW open until 9pm. Have your details, especially reference numbers ready and you will be attended to. Try it. Good luck! :P
Last edited by AncientAlien on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy.”-Lord Denning

AncientAlien

Post by AncientAlien » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:12 am

kampk121 wrote:Cogratulation to Rogerex, I applied on 7th of july08 and its going to be 9 moths! HO asked for edt documents send them on 16th of Feb
still waiting I hope to get them b4 Easter... other wise I wont be able to travel with my wife :(
My friend, what you need to do is call the HO number 0845xxxxxxxx (I Checked a website, www.saynoto0870.com, where you get 0870/0845 numbers changed to local 0208/0151 numbers) so I got 01516725626.
Give them a call after 10am and after 6pm. HO are NOW open until 9pm. Have your details ready, especially reference numbers and you will be attended to. Try it. Good luck! :P
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy.”-Lord Denning

AncientAlien

Post by AncientAlien » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:14 am

aamir4ug wrote:can some one help me plz with that letter as soon as possible and also the phone number i m dialing always end up with a message as cal later.or after 6 o' clock.
My friend, what you need to do is call the HO number 0845xxxxxxxx (I Checked a website, www.saynoto0870.com, where you get 0870/0845 numbers changed to local 0208/0151 numbers) so I got 01516725626.
Give them a call after 10am and after 6pm. HO are NOW open until 9pm. Have your details ready, especially reference numbers and you will be attended to. Try it. Good luck! 8)

AncientAlien

Post by AncientAlien » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:17 am

rogerex wrote:Hi Aamir, I waited 10 months I sent my application the 19 th of May. then they asked for me to provide with some support docuemnts at the end of febnruary and after that I called in 2 weeks ago and they said the desition has been maid and i should expect my documents within the next two weeks. :D .

Patiente pays, but it is a very streseful porcess I agree. I want to go with my wife to Slovakia now, I'd like to know I f I need a visa to go there.

AncientAlien judging by what they said you should have a nice surprise by Friday good luck!
I won't be surprised if you get yours before I receive mine cos yu applied much earlier. Good luck, and walk good. :lol:

AncientAlien

Post by AncientAlien » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:38 am

AncientAlien wrote:
rogerex wrote:Hi Aamir, I waited 10 months I sent my application the 19 th of May. then they asked for me to provide with some support docuemnts at the end of febnruary and after that I called in 2 weeks ago and they said the desition has been maid and i should expect my documents within the next two weeks. :D .

Patiente pays, but it is a very streseful porcess I agree. I want to go with my wife to Slovakia now, I'd like to know I f I need a visa to go there.

AncientAlien judging by what they said you should have a nice surprise by Friday good luck!
I won't be surprised if you get yours before I receive mine cos yu applied much earlier. Good luck, and walk good. :lol:
Hi Good people

I know some us us are struggling with finances and some can't even get a job until they get a decision with their passports from the HO. Therefore, it is EXPENSIVE calling those 0870/0845xxxxxxxxx numbers that the Home office generally provides.
Don't give up, now you can call Home Office for free, just check out www.saynoto0870.com and you will be provided with a local 0208/0151/0161xxxxxx number where you can contact HO for FREE! The actual number is 01516725626. (But log on to www.saynoto0870.com and confirm for yourself)
Especially if you have a pay monthly home or mobile telephone contract. You can still call from a pay as you go mobile but the charge rate will be like you are calling your neighbour next door on any 0208xxxxxxxx number.
Good luck Razz

aamir4ug
Newly Registered

Post by aamir4ug » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:11 am

AncientAlien wrote:
AncientAlien wrote:

Hi Good people

I know some us us are struggling with finances and some can't even get a job until they get a decision with their passports from the HO. Therefore, it is EXPENSIVE calling those 0870/0845xxxxxxxxx numbers that the Home office generally provides.
Don't give up, now you can call Home Office for free, just check out www.saynoto0870.com and you will be provided with a local 0208/0151/0161xxxxxx number where you can contact HO for FREE! The actual number is 01516725626. (But log on to www.saynoto0870.com and confirm for yourself)
Especially if you have a pay monthly home or mobile telephone contract. You can still call from a pay as you go mobile but the charge rate will be like you are calling your neighbour next door on any 0208xxxxxxxx number.
Good luck Razz

i will try tomorrow with the phone again and see what i get the answer or even get through to them. but my question of sample latter which is exchange previously in the topic is not mailed to me yet. plz guys sort it out for me....i am frustrated for losing job coz of it and now on the merge of loosing other.....:(

aamir4ug
Newly Registered

Post by aamir4ug » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:19 pm

i did cal today and after waiting 45 minutes they told me that they r doing at the moment April cases so as for me i have submitted the case in aug. i think i have to wait ages :(............ i m thinking of involving MP in it but i need some sample letter to help me build my own....

kampk121

Post by kampk121 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:49 pm

[quote="aamir4ug"]
Hi Mate, Give me ur email and I will send u the copy..

aamir4ug
Newly Registered

Post by aamir4ug » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:19 am

kampk121 wrote:
aamir4ug wrote: Hi Mate, Give me ur email and I will send u the copy..
my Email is aamir.iqbal@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks mate

shana82
Newly Registered

Post by shana82 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:56 pm

Hi everyone,

My husband has applied for EEA2 on 27 Oct 08 and I applied same time for EEA1.
. We receiced the certificate of Application on 27 Nov. But since then no news.

We called twice but this is the same answer "the application is under process".

I am really worried because it is going to be 6 months by the end of this month and really we are fed up. We just want our passport back to go to holidays.

Can somebody send me the copy of the complaint plz?
princesse786@msn.com.

Good luck to all of you!

aamir4ug
Newly Registered

Post by aamir4ug » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:14 pm

??????????????????????????????????

kampk121

Post by kampk121 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:20 am

[quote="aamir4ug"]????????????????????????????????
Hi Aamir sorry for the delay. I wa busy a bit. but I have already send u the complaint copy in ur Email.. let me know if u got it.
good luck.
kam.

aamir4ug
Newly Registered

Post by aamir4ug » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:53 am

kampk121 wrote:
aamir4ug wrote:????????????????????????????????
Hi Aamir sorry for the delay. I wa busy a bit. but I have already send u the complaint copy in ur Email.. let me know if u got it.
good luck.
kam.
No worries mate,

Thanks for ur kind mail. It realy helped me draft my own letter and i hope i moving in the right direction as on my yesterday call they said as they r doing April cases at the moment..... best luck to U and all the friends waiting like me. Do wish me luck also ...

Thanks again,,, :D

Davis

URGENT ADVICE PLS!!!

Post by Davis » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:11 pm

hi,

i have sent in my EEA2 application with copies not originals of payslips and phone bills, does this affect anything. my payslip is delivered via email and phone bills are paper-free. hope this is ok people.

thank you.

HUDSONBRS
Newly Registered

[i][u][b]Davis[/b][/u][/i]

Post by HUDSONBRS » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:22 am

Davis
What?? I can't belive it
On EEA2 application it clearly says ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE ORIGINAL!
Why have you sent copies?
Specially when dealing with Home Office!!!
Even when people send all original docs than Home Office many times ask for more and more docs, now imagine you who have sent copies!
Get ready for struggle

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: URGENT ADVICE PLS!!!

Post by Rozen » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:05 am

Davis wrote:hi,

i have sent in my EEA2 application with copies not originals of payslips and phone bills, does this affect anything. my payslip is delivered via email and phone bills are paper-free. hope this is ok people.

thank you.
If you put a covering letter explaining why you are sending copies and not originals, they just might let you off! :idea: But if you didn't bother to do that, it might inevitably delay your application.

Davis

Post by Davis » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:34 am

Rozen wrote:
Davis wrote:hi,

thank you.
If you put a covering letter explaining why you are sending copies and not originals, they just might let you off! :idea: But if you didn't bother to do that, it might inevitably delay your application.
hi Rozen,

thanks for your reply, it wasnt all copies but my spouse payslip and our BT phonebill is paper-free documents always delivered via email, so i sent a print out, all other documents are originals, contract of emploment e.t.c although i have received the orignal phonebill in the post today, so im sending that in soon.

thanks

kampk121

Post by kampk121 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:31 pm

[quote="Davis"]
hi there, dont need to worry. when it will be ur turn, the case worker will ask u to provide origional one! then u can send them. or can explain in a letter that u recieve paper free bills. in adition u can give HO the the phon numbers of companies u recieve the bill from. so if they want they can verify it.

Davis

Post by Davis » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:31 am

kampk121 wrote:
Davis wrote: hi there, dont need to worry. when it will be ur turn, the case worker will ask u to provide origional one! then u can send them. or can explain in a letter that u recieve paper free bills. in adition u can give HO the the phon numbers of companies u recieve the bill from. so if they want they can verify it.
hi kampk121

thank you, i will definitely do that. does anyone knows how long the EEA2 application process takes at the moment?.

HUDSONBRS
Newly Registered

Davis

Post by HUDSONBRS » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:45 am

DavisI
If kampk121 can wait around 2 years to have his Resident Card, great!
When people send everything right it takes in many cases more than one year.
Now guess him on his turn instead having his case sorted out, he will have to wait the case worker to notify him to send original documents. He will have to reply, sending letters and other things. It will just take time and more time.
Home Office staff seen to be so slow already now guess as you said him to give them companies’ numbers so the case worker can call then!!
I ask you if you have ever called BT or any other companies already.
Because it really takes time!!!
The best thing for him to do is to try to get as many original documents as he can then attach everything on a explicative letter and send it to Home Office as soon as he can.

kampk121 DO NOT WAIT to Home Office starting asking you documents ‘cause if you wish or not you will have already to wait for a long time around 1 year for them issue the Resident Card.
This is the average wating time.
Why to wait more??
Think about it.

Davis

Re: Davis

Post by Davis » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:56 pm

HUDSONBRS wrote:DavisI
If kampk121 can wait around 2 years to have his Resident Card, great!
When people send everything right it takes in many cases more than one year.
Now guess him on his turn instead having his case sorted out, he will have to wait the case worker to notify him to send original documents. He will have to reply, sending letters and other things. It will just take time and more time.
Home Office staff seen to be so slow already now guess as you said him to give them companies’ numbers so the case worker can call then!!
I ask you if you have ever called BT or any other companies already.
Because it really takes time!!!
The best thing for him to do is to try to get as many original documents as he can then attach everything on a explicative letter and send it to Home Office as soon as he can.

kampk121 DO NOT WAIT to Home Office starting asking you documents ‘cause if you wish or not you will have already to wait for a long time around 1 year for them issue the Resident Card.
This is the average wating time.
Why to wait more??
Think about it.
hi guys,

thank you for your excellent advice, i really appreciate it, also the section 4 of the EEA 2 application seems confusing although eventually we had to send proof of my employment and my spouse employment as well , but which one is the most important, oh just to let you know im on a student visa before applying and i could only work 20 hours.

HudsonBRS have you recieved your RC then?.
thanks

kampk121

Post by kampk121 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:20 pm

To Davis,
I totally agree with u my mate that its always good to send original documents but what if u don't have them at the moment. as far as I concern, U can send the EEA2 application just with photocopies and even the copies of passports, if u mention that u often need Ur passport for travel purposes. and when Ur application will be under consideration, they will contact u.
There is a difference between "AWAITING CONSIDERATION!" And "UNDER CONSIDERATION!"
If u have been reading the posts for the last six month! U should have noticed that 9 out of 10 cases the HO is asking for the same documents u have already send them(of course the recent ones). so in his case its more likely that they gonna ask for again. and U can always send them in...
I think We shouldn't make someone more worry, if he is already....
take it easy mate... :wink:
by the way who told u I'm waiting 2 years for my RC???
I applied on 7Th July08. HO asked for more documents on 16March09.
so far no reply. but I hope it wont be 2 years....... :shock:
good luck to all...... :D

kampk121

Post by kampk121 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:24 pm

Quate,thank you for your excellent advice, i really appreciate it, also the section 4 of the EEA 2 application seems confusing although eventually we had to send proof of my employment and my spouse employment as well , but which one is the most important,

EEA NATIONAL'S Employment is most Important!

kampk121

Post by kampk121 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:39 pm

thank you, i will definitely do that. does anyone knows how long the EEA2 application process takes at the moment?.[/quotthe

Average time is now 9-10 months..
what I found out of the forum, that , If u complain to the NWCSU soon after the 6 months passed! it could take max six weeks after their contact back in most cases....
but end of the day U never know what to expect from HO :lol:
What I believe in, is to be positive and to be patience. it will pay off at the end.....
there is always light after the dark...
lets not lose the faith in God.....

AncientAlien

Re: Best Easter Gift from Home Office!!!

Post by AncientAlien » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:25 pm

kampk121 wrote:thank you, i will definitely do that. does anyone knows how long the EEA2 application process takes at the moment?.[/quotthe

Average time is now 9-10 months..
what I found out of the forum, that , If u complain to the NWCSU soon after the 6 months passed! it could take max six weeks after their contact back in most cases....
but end of the day U never know what to expect from HO :lol:
What I believe in, is to be positive and to be patience. it will pay off at the end.....
there is always light after the dark...
lets not lose the faith in God.....

Today, I, AncientAlien, got my passport back from the HO with the 5 years Resident stamp on it! I applied in early August 2008 and submitted additional docs in Feb 2009. I wrote in and faxed a few 6months reminder letter and when I phoned in last week, they said "It is done..Your docs will be with you within so-so days"
It was a long wait but it was worth the effort, I thank everyone who has been instrumental to my success and even those who were not so helpful.
I can help with any EEA2 related questions you may have. Happy easter Holiday. AncientAlien :P