ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Visa application - from Mumbai - status update

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:31 pm

rajmycontact wrote:I emailed them to the address as mentioned by mitesh ...and their reply was the same ...Please await decision

don't think anybody can get more than this out from them ...quite eccentric and unprofessional reply...if u send them court ruling then they might divulge..more
UKBA or BHC is not under any obligation to update you on every stage of the VISA processing. I would not say that their response is "unprofessional" in any respect.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

switushah
Newly Registered

Post by switushah » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:55 am

Any update... Did any one got visa status today????

bloke

Post by bloke » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:53 am

No update....
My employer is threatening to withdraw the offer as he cannot keep on waiting. I wish there was some way to expediate the process. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Santoshj19
Newly Registered

BHS told to Wait for Decision

Post by Santoshj19 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:12 am

Hi Guys,
I asked to BHS (I applied Tier 1 on 1st week of Nov 2010), they told that wait for decision in your case. Wait for some more time.
Any update to other guys.

miteshmcse

Re: BHS told to Wait for Decision

Post by miteshmcse » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:50 am

where did you asked? VFS/BHC customer care number or BHC email address...your current status also would be Inprocess.....

I applied on 2nd dec..My status so far is In process.....
Mitesh.

Santoshj19
Newly Registered

UK Tier 1 (General) visas Mumbai BHC

Post by Santoshj19 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:16 pm

:shock:
I asked today 11 am.

rajmycontact

Post by rajmycontact » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:31 pm

The ukba website mention that all visa cases must get a decision within 120 days from application and they recommend not to buy tickets for UK travel 90 days in advance ..as they do accept that all of the cases are solved within 60 days window ...

What's the problem in sharing the correct information for people who have already crossed 8 week window

Is it one has to wait for 120 days and then officially file an complaint for unprofessionalism ...
push wrote:
rajmycontact wrote:I emailed them to the address as mentioned by mitesh ...and their reply was the same ...Please await decision

don't think anybody can get more than this out from them ...quite eccentric and unprofessional reply...if u send them court ruling then they might divulge..more
UKBA or BHC is not under any obligation to update you on every stage of the VISA processing. I would not say that their response is "unprofessional" in any respect.

asethi

Post by asethi » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:24 pm

I completed exactly 2 months today ....since I submitted my application......
and the status is in progress.....

Sorry bymistake posted it twice.
Last edited by asethi on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

asethi

In progress..

Post by asethi » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:25 pm

I completed exactly 2 months today ....since I submitted my application......
and the status is in progress.....

switushah
Newly Registered

Processing time updated for DECEMBER month...

Post by switushah » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:30 am

Hi Friends,

Processing time taken is updated on site for DECEMBER month,
Till last week it was showing data of OCTOBER month...

Check for your center
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/processingtimes

they have completed 95% in 15-30 days... and 100% in 60days...

Let see what happen to those whose application are still pending....

Keep Updating...

miteshmcse

Re: Processing time updated for DECEMBER month...

Post by miteshmcse » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:47 am

It says data is for ''all decisions made in December 2010'' but it does not say its for applications received in which month so we cant exactly say they are processing which month applications at the moment.....

Hope to get it in this week it self as now its been a long wait......
Mitesh.

rajmycontact

Post by rajmycontact » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:37 am

The processing time doesn't show which month application were processed. It just mentions 69 decisions were made for VFS North Mumbai center and 35 decision were made from VFS South Center in last 60 days.

My application status is still: Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission

To me this means the application is not even under progress it's just in the queue :) if i read mitesh and other guys comments on the blog (who are from mumbai) then it looks there are guys whose application is under progress and decision is still pending from last 8 weeks ..

Is it fair to assume that statistics shown on the UKBA website doesn't include the few cases which has passed 8 week waiting time but still UKBA is claiming 100% decision in 60 days window
OR Alternatively
Is it fair to assume that the statistics belong to none of cases from this blog and hence its possible that the statistics are for applications submitted before Nov1?

Conclusion: The statistics is of no use ...just chill out and make urself cool which looks to be difficult task :)

miteshmcse

Post by miteshmcse » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:54 am

I got an response to my email that i had sent to Bombay Visaenquiries.....They say that ''Kindly await the decision as your application is still under process......''

There is no option left but to keep waiting with hope that we will get it soon.....
Mitesh.

Santoshj19
Newly Registered

HSMP Tier 1 Visa -Any one get who applied after 1st Nov 2010

Post by Santoshj19 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:33 am

Hello all,
Does any one has information on HSMP Tier 1 Visa - who applied after 1st Nov 2010 in Mumabi BHC?
I applied on 1st week of nov 2010 from pune!!!
Still Waiting.
:x :x :x

switushah
Newly Registered

BHC

Post by switushah » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Hi Friends,

I have called BHC today at 4:00pm.... Had talk with there representative and even with one of the senior regarding delay.....

I got answer diplomatic and same answer " Its under process and wait for decision"

But while talking with them and asking them many question.... following point came out..

a) This week also visa may not get process as tomorrow(wednesday) is holiday, Thursday only 1 full day working, Friday half day only..

b) application are NOT proceed in same sequence they received...it more on your documentation submitted and points u claimed....

c) Processing time on website is for older months and can't help to guideline for Appliction made in november later and complete december.... as visa category is close now till april....and there are huge number of application this time with mumbai north and mumbai south vfs..

d) BHC Mumbai is doing processing of Gujarat, Maharastra and 1- 2 other more state...so they are dividing the application for processing... so vfs number will not help for guidelines or estimation...

e) i put case that my friends have applied with me or after me where documents where same as we are same college, same company then also they got visa my is still pending why ??? so they told we can put compliant or suggestion for delay process on BHC email but that may take 20 days to resolve our complaint....

FRIENDS wait for the best... no other option....

Keep updating...

asethi

Re: BHC

Post by asethi » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:39 pm

switushah wrote:Hi Friends,

I have called BHC today at 4:00pm.... Had talk with there representative and even with one of the senior regarding delay.....

I got answer diplomatic and same answer " Its under process and wait for decision"

But while talking with them and asking them many question.... following point came out..

a) This week also visa may not get process as tomorrow(wednesday) is holiday, Thursday only 1 full day working, Friday half day only..

b) application are NOT proceed in same sequence they received...it more on your documentation submitted and points u claimed....

c) Processing time on website is for older months and can't help to guideline for Appliction made in november later and complete december.... as visa category is close now till april....and there are huge number of application this time with mumbai north and mumbai south vfs..

d) BHC Mumbai is doing processing of Gujarat, Maharastra and 1- 2 other more state...so they are dividing the application for processing... so vfs number will not help for guidelines or estimation...

e) i put case that my friends have applied with me or after me where documents where same as we are same college, same company then also they got visa my is still pending why ??? so they told we can put compliant or suggestion for delay process on BHC email but that may take 20 days to resolve our complaint....

FRIENDS wait for the best... no other option....

Keep updating...
Thanks for updating this info.
So no hopes for this week...in short...wait wait wait ...and long wait :(

miteshmcse

Re: BHC

Post by miteshmcse » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:20 pm

So if we take this conversation in to consideration it means that though our status is in process its might not have been processed so far......

As far as verification of documents is concerned it does not take so long so most prob application might not have been processed yet....

regarding point E i had send an email to them on Saturday and today morning got an email from them stating that ''Kindly await the decision as you application is still under process''

Only option that we all have is to WAIT.....so enjoy this time that we have in hand...Once we get Visa we all have to get busy for all the necessary arrangements ;)
Mitesh.

ajitpahuja
Newly Registered

Re: Applied from Pune VFS 1st Nov

Post by ajitpahuja » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 am

Santoshj19 wrote:Applied on 1st Nov 2010 and Still I am waiting for Visa. Some of my friends also din't get till date who applied later on nov 2nd or 3rd week.
Some guys are claiming that they/their friends got the visa who applied in 2nd/3rd week of dec!!!
How it is possible?
Possibly it is rumor!!!
Guys please update me if you got you visa if u applied in Nov 1st Week.
No dear,

its not a rumour.

I applied on the last day i.e. 22nd Dec and got it on January 15. Another guy "vp77" here also applied on 21st Dec and got it on January 15.

I don't know if application date has got to do anything with the outcome. It is quite random .

Regards,

Ajit

AKM
Newly Registered

Re: HSMP Tier 1 Visa -Any one get who applied after 1st Nov

Post by AKM » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:22 am

Hello friends,

I applied for Tier1 visa on 29-Nov-2010 from Mumbai VFS(north). My status of application has not changed since i applied for it. It still says "your application has been forwarded to british high commission". Please could you help with the contact details of BHC Mumbai.

I am still scraching my head about how they process the application so that someone apply in last week of dec gets the visa and not the one who apply in nov.

Any help would be appriciated.

Rgds,
AKM

Santoshj19
Newly Registered

Re: HSMP Tier 1 Visa -Any one get who applied after 1st Nov

Post by Santoshj19 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:57 am

AKM wrote:Hello friends,

I applied for Tier1 visa on 29-Nov-2010 from Mumbai VFS(north). My status of application has not changed since i applied for it. It still says "your application has been forwarded to british high commission". Please could you help with the contact details of BHC Mumbai.

I am still scraching my head about how they process the application so that someone apply in last week of dec gets the visa and not the one who apply in nov.

Any help would be appriciated.

Rgds,
AKM
Hello Dear,
I am waiting from past 80 days but my application status is " IN Process".
You need to wait for another 1 week - I expect from 1 st feb they will issue fresh lot of Visa.
This is my assumption because now Visa quota is not in place but older rules tells that there is monthly quota of 600 till March 2011 and every one will get a decision who applied before 23rd dec 2011.
SO keep waiting and updating to all of us.

Santoshj19
Newly Registered

Re: Applied from Pune VFS 1st Nov

Post by Santoshj19 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:59 am

ajitpahuja wrote:
Santoshj19 wrote:Applied on 1st Nov 2010 and Still I am waiting for Visa. Some of my friends also din't get till date who applied later on nov 2nd or 3rd week.
Some guys are claiming that they/their friends got the visa who applied in 2nd/3rd week of dec!!!
How it is possible?
Possibly it is rumor!!!
Guys please update me if you got you visa if u applied in Nov 1st Week.
No dear,

its not a rumour.

I applied on the last day i.e. 22nd Dec and got it on January 15. Another guy "vp77" here also applied on 21st Dec and got it on January 15.

I don't know if application date has got to do anything with the outcome. It is quite random .

Regards,

Ajit
Thanks Ajit,
I need to wait for some more time for outcome.

Santoshj19
Newly Registered

Does any one get Visa after 24th Jan 2011

Post by Santoshj19 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:04 am

Dear all,
Please let us know if any one got his/her visa after 24th Jan 2011.
If you got then what was the application date.

Please update us.

asethi

Re: Does any one get Visa after 24th Jan 2011

Post by asethi » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:42 am

Santoshj19 wrote:Dear all,
Please let us know if any one got his/her visa after 24th Jan 2011.
If you got then what was the application date.

Please update us.
Today I called to BHC and received same answers "Your application is under process please wait for decision....... We have now started working on Nov applications........You can expect our decision by next week or next to next week..." Last week also I got same answers...I applied in Nov I thinks thats y they always answer me that they have now started working on Nov applicaitons. No use.

Santoshj19
Newly Registered

Tier1 Quota still in Place

Post by Santoshj19 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:54 am

Hello All,
Tier 1 monthly quota of 600 per month is still in place. However they are not accepting new visa application but they will not issue more than 600 visa for jan-feb 2011. in March BHC will grant all visa (some thing nearly 600-700).
So keep waiting until next tuesday (1st feb 2011) when new tier 1 visas will be issued.
Regards,
Santosh

asethi

Re: Tier1 Quota still in Place

Post by asethi » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:19 am

Santoshj19 wrote:Hello All,
Tier 1 monthly quota of 600 per month is still in place. However they are not accepting new visa application but they will not issue more than 600 visa for jan-feb 2011. in March BHC will grant all visa (some thing nearly 600-700).
So keep waiting until next tuesday (1st feb 2011) when new tier 1 visas will be issued.
Regards,
Santosh
How and from where did u get this information?