ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

walkowitz

Re: Passport Received

Post by walkowitz » Mon May 21, 2012 6:29 pm

MMNY31 wrote:Hi All, Hope this provides some good news:

Application Sent: 28 Feb
Biometrics Completed (Camden): 28 March
Passport Received: 21 May
BRP - waiting

Looks like they are finally moving into the following week of apps!
Congrats did You send self address envelope with your documents or did UKBA send you with their own envelope.

I also enrolled Biometric on 28 March 2012 but still no update .

Fustratedapplicant
Newly Registered

Re: BRP Recieved

Post by Fustratedapplicant » Mon May 21, 2012 6:33 pm

kumarpsw wrote:@Fustratedapplicant: wat about your documents. At wat time u get the brp, usually it will come in morning or not?

No man, it came at 5pm. Still awaiting documents but at least its the 1st step

Fustratedapplicant
Newly Registered

Post by Fustratedapplicant » Mon May 21, 2012 6:47 pm

dreamfriend wrote:
kartik_r wrote:
Tihod wrote:
ummer2000 wrote:Any update for today........
ummer just now i read one of your yesterday message, that one of your fr'd who did biometrics on 20 march is still waiting, but i know many of my fr'ds who did biometrics on 21 march already got docs and brp this week, infact now many other of my fr'ds who did biometrics on 23 march are expecting in this coming week. why ur fr'd didn't got?
I don't know. He gave bio-metric on 20th Mar 2012. Also, he had only 78 days of £ 800 balance ( shown i nstatements)... Its savings account, in the current account he had only £ 20 pounds..

Since, its savings a/c , the statments are sent through post once in 3 months wherein, current a/c statments are posted each month..

He had to apply before his student visa run out hence he rushed in with his application on 7th feb 2012...

On addition, for the visa to not get decline, he added his university fee receipts ( £ 27,000 - Manchester , MBA)... On addition, he attached a copy of bank loan sanction letter addressed to home office with 3 lakhs for living expenses... He also added a 1 lakh savings deposit order..

will the visa be rejected..?
I wish he will get the PSW, but as point based system his application will be refused, It does not matter how much he paid to uni or he have approval loan. He must have at least £800 (or £ 2,800. out side UK)of personal savings which must have been held for a consecutive 90 day period before the date of application. If he get apple right probably he will be successful.

I'm proof dat evrybodys case is unique. I applied for the post study visa wit jst 83 days of 800pounds and I have received brp. So pple always postin rubbish dat it will be rejected should all keep quiet n pray 4 deir own. I have my visa. Its God that does anythn he wants not humans nt even ukba

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Mon May 21, 2012 7:06 pm

dont fight this forum is to help each others everybody in great stress

Fustratedapplicant
Newly Registered

Post by Fustratedapplicant » Mon May 21, 2012 7:35 pm

kumarpsw wrote:dont fight this forum is to help each others everybody in great stress

Just saying not fighting

wait_wait
Newly Registered

@frustratedapplicant

Post by wait_wait » Mon May 21, 2012 7:55 pm

@frustratedapplicant . Well said mate I agree its God not UKBA. Congrats n good luck dude

kartik_r
BANNED

Post by kartik_r » Mon May 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Fustratedapplicant wrote:
dreamfriend wrote:
kartik_r wrote:
Tihod wrote:
ummer just now i read one of your yesterday message, that one of your fr'd who did biometrics on 20 march is still waiting, but i know many of my fr'ds who did biometrics on 21 march already got docs and brp this week, infact now many other of my fr'ds who did biometrics on 23 march are expecting in this coming week. why ur fr'd didn't got?
I don't know. He gave bio-metric on 20th Mar 2012. Also, he had only 78 days of £ 800 balance ( shown i nstatements)... Its savings account, in the current account he had only £ 20 pounds..

Since, its savings a/c , the statments are sent through post once in 3 months wherein, current a/c statments are posted each month..

He had to apply before his student visa run out hence he rushed in with his application on 7th feb 2012...

On addition, for the visa to not get decline, he added his university fee receipts ( £ 27,000 - Manchester , MBA)... On addition, he attached a copy of bank loan sanction letter addressed to home office with 3 lakhs for living expenses... He also added a 1 lakh savings deposit order..

will the visa be rejected..?
I wish he will get the PSW, but as point based system his application will be refused, It does not matter how much he paid to uni or he have approval loan. He must have at least £800 (or £ 2,800. out side UK)of personal savings which must have been held for a consecutive 90 day period before the date of application. If he get apple right probably he will be successful.

I'm proof dat evrybodys case is unique. I applied for the post study visa wit jst 83 days of 800pounds and I have received brp. So pple always postin rubbish dat it will be rejected should all keep quiet n pray 4 deir own. I have my visa. Its God that does anythn he wants not humans nt even ukba
Yes, exactly.. that is what the point i wanted to make. Each case scenario is different and i have seen people who had savings a/c statements for 101 days for which they had 93 days of £ 800 balance but then statement had few days at the bottom 7 days less than 800 ( that is before 3 months.. reverse) and still got rejected.

the ponint is the statment which you keep is important and they dont have time to count each and every day from your bank statement, you can get away with it..

you should make sure all the dates which come up in the statement must be more than 800 pounds, they will look at all the entries at a glance and even if one transcation balance slipped down from 800 then its rejection..

even if you have 73 days of £ 800 pounds wih more transactions it will come to three pages and you can get away with it..

all the best for people of this srt :-)

walkowitz

Post by walkowitz » Mon May 21, 2012 9:00 pm

MMNY31 wrote:@kumarpsw the mail person arrived around 11:00. Please note that I sent several letters and reached out to my local MP in attempts to expedite my visa so I could attend my sisters wedding. I have no clue if this had any affect but wanted to let everyone know just in case.
Hi, What kind of letter did you wrote to MP can you please suggest as I also have the same situation. My brother marriage is there on 2 June and I need to attend the same.

I am also on the same timeline as like you.

Please reply .

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Re: biometric 22 march update

Post by Tier 4 » Mon May 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Kashif Gulzar wrote:my timeline

Application 30 jan
Acknowlegmnt 9 feb
Biometric invitation 13 march
Biometric taken 22 march (Liverpool Centre)
BRP recieved 21 May
Documents 19 May

Feeling happy :)
Can you please tell what is the expire date of your visa? thanks
N/A

shribalaji

Post by shribalaji » Mon May 21, 2012 9:45 pm

MMNY31 wrote:@kumarpsw the mail person arrived around 11:00. Please note that I sent several letters and reached out to my local MP in attempts to expedite my visa so I could attend my sisters wedding. I have no clue if this had any affect but wanted to let everyone know just in case.
Dude you are awesome.... Do you got any reply from your local MP ? Did by any chance he/she involved in your case? Can you verify this with your MP? I know it is too much to ask but you showed as path, enjoy mate wishes to your sister too.

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Re: BRP Recieved

Post by Tier 4 » Mon May 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Fustratedapplicant wrote:Guess I received my BRP 20mins ago.

Bio done on 22nd March.

I'm so happy

Its been 5 whole months
Can you please tell what is the expire date of your visa? thanks
N/A

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Mon May 21, 2012 9:50 pm

shribalaji wrote:
Dude you are awesome.... Do you got any reply from your local MP ? Did by any chance he/she involved in your case? Can you verify this with your MP? I know it is too much to ask but you showed as path, enjoy mate wishes to your sister too.
http://findyourmp.parliament.uk/
N/A

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Mon May 21, 2012 10:19 pm

lets see tomorrow

Fustratedapplicant
Newly Registered

Goodluck

Post by Fustratedapplicant » Mon May 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Goodluck to every one wish you all the best. I'm out

kashyapgada

Post by kashyapgada » Mon May 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Now one of the guys who got the docs back today applied on 30 feb and did bio on 28th march. I feel that the day on which you gave bio does not matter but what matters is when you applied for the visa////they are processing people who havev applied for visa early. i applied on 24 feb which is a month away from where the current processing going on but did my bio on 28th march. so dun know what is going to happen...

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Mon May 21, 2012 10:59 pm

kashyapgada: There is no date like 30 feb in the calender year. How there is a possibility of applying on that day???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

kumarpsw

Re: Goodluck

Post by kumarpsw » Mon May 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Fustratedapplicant: Finally update ur time line. Thanks for ur news

goodluck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tihod

Post by Tihod » Mon May 21, 2012 11:08 pm

kashyapgada wrote:Now one of the guys who got the docs back today applied on 30 feb and did bio on 28th march. I feel that the day on which you gave bio does not matter but what matters is when you applied for the visa////they are processing people who havev applied for visa early. i applied on 24 feb which is a month away from where the current processing going on but did my bio on 28th march. so dun know what is going to happen...
Dude my friend they are dealing accordingly to biometric date only, no matters when u applied. Today my Fr'd informed me that when he called DX they told him that they have a delivery for him for tomorrow. He did biometrics on 22 march. He is very happy,

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Mon May 21, 2012 11:13 pm

"Tihod" Do u know how to contact DX

Tihod

Post by Tihod » Mon May 21, 2012 11:15 pm

kumarpsw wrote:"Tihod" Do u know how to contact DX
Yes my dear, tracking@securemail.co.uk. We will need your full name, address, Post Code and who the sender of the item is (if you know this).

Kashif Gulzar
Newly Registered

Re: 22 march bio update

Post by Kashif Gulzar » Mon May 21, 2012 11:35 pm

@ Teir 4 my decsion was dated 16 may. so is the visa till 16 may 2014

pswbee
Newly Registered

Post by pswbee » Tue May 22, 2012 12:32 am

i m still waiting as well...

applied 14th feb
biometric on 24th of March
and waiting for brp and passport :S

Fustratedapplicant
Newly Registered

Post by Fustratedapplicant » Tue May 22, 2012 12:42 am

kumarpsw wrote:Fustratedapplicant: Finally update ur time line. Thanks for ur news

my timeline

Application 19 jan
Acknowlegmnt 2 feb
Biometric invitation 19 march
Biometric taken 22 march
BRP recieved 21 May
Documents....waiting

Feeling happy :D

Fustratedapplicant
Newly Registered

Post by Fustratedapplicant » Tue May 22, 2012 12:43 am

kumarpsw wrote:Fustratedapplicant: Finally update ur time line. Thanks for ur news

my timeline

Application 19 jan
Acknowlegmnt 2 feb
Biometric invitation 19 march
Biometric taken 22 march
BRP recieved 21 May
Documents....waiting

Feeling happy :D

Fustratedapplicant
Newly Registered

Post by Fustratedapplicant » Tue May 22, 2012 12:48 am

kumarpsw wrote:"Tihod" Do u know how to contact DX

Contacting them makes no difference. You better just wait because it has to be delivered at home