ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MGH
BANNED

Re: PAKISTAN UK SPOUSE VISA APPEALS

Post by MGH » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:50 am

My wife received phone call yesterday, she was told to wait for email call letter, then submit her passport, how long does it take to receive email?

anxiouslywaiting

Post by anxiouslywaiting » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:56 am

MGH wrote:My wife received phone call yesterday, she was told to wait for email call letter, then submit her passport, how long does it take to receive email?

Should be straight away or at least by Monday

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:00 pm

anxiouslywaiting wrote:
MGH wrote:My wife received phone call yesterday, she was told to wait for email call letter, then submit her passport, how long does it take to receive email?

Should be straight away or at least by Monday
That would be amazing, thanks for reply

SAAM1
Newly Registered

Post by SAAM1 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:03 pm

Sometimes 3 days sometimes a week, I hope you can get it on Monday Insha ALLAHA

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:11 pm

SAAM1 wrote:

Sometimes 3 days sometimes a week, I hope you can get it on Monday Insha ALLAHA

Alright ok, I thought she should receive soon after the phone call, should be the last hurdle inshallah, as I have written in previous posts my appeal was allowed, I received appeal determination to confirm, on the advice of another forum member sister maryam I called the tribunal after 14 days, only to be told that their system is showing as appeal dismissed and if we had any queries my solicitor should email them, he did so immediately, after waiting 10 days I called them yesterday to ask for an update, was told still showing appeal dismissed, shortly after my wife received phone call in Pakistan to ask her to submit passport when she receives email call letter, how pathetic is that, just goes to show what a farce the whole immigration department is.

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:41 pm

asif_sharif wrote:i reallty don't know what to do anymore
Wow still no news? How's your wife handling the refusal because it's been a long time! How many times you been back to see her since being refused?

But it's not uncommon for appeals to take a year or longer.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

dcfitness

Post by dcfitness » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:13 pm

SAAM1 wrote:Salaam

I want to ask anyone on this forum , after submitting his/her passport with call in letter , received any email from Islamabad about processing visa application and collecting it? or they just received call from Visa Application Center?

specially (Raymandosnr and Rosie)
W Salaam,

After you submit your passport, you need to pay IHS (NHS Surcharge) if it was refunded when ur visa was refused. Once you have made the payment, they will call you to collect your passport. Please see posts from @rosie.x and myself on page 64 of the forum to get an idea about the whole process.

JazakAllah

kimak

Post by kimak » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:50 pm

MGH wrote:
kimak wrote:We applied for our settlement visa (spouse) on 15th nov 2015, which was refused. Can anyone tell me which form do we need to use IATF2 or IATF6? The refusal came with the IATF6 form attached.
Do you have a solicitor? Also what were the grounds of refusal? You should only appeal if you have a realistic chance of winning in court.
They stated that

i) they checked the company on company check, cotax and companies house and the record does not exists.
ii) tried to contact sponsor, but couldn't.
iii) routine checks were inconclusive since they could not verify company.
iv) bank statment showing pay going in does not confirm that the sponsor is employed since anyone can make online payments and add a reference.

--
appeal grounds
--

1. company exists (where they mentioned)
2. employment letter
3. company's accountant's letter to confirm that they act as accountants for the company.
4. employment history letter (2014/15) because 2015/16 is not yet issued.
5. letter from employer confirming that he will attend hearing if the need be.
6. hmrc portal screens from employer to show it exists.
7. Home Office e-mail to confirm that the ECO will call upto 9 times (in refusal, they called only 3 times), sponsor could not pick the call due to personal reasons since they were calling from an unknown number, but as soon as it was realised that HO may be calling, email was sent to them to which they responded to wait and will be called upto 9 times.
Applied: 14/11/2015
Refused: 02/03/2015
Appealed: 28/03/2015
Payment Taken: 20/04/2015
Appeal Notice: 15/06/2016
ECM Review Deadline: 28/09/2016
Overturned

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:59 pm

Oh wow, if you and your solicitor feel that you can challenge and win all refusal points then go for oral hearing, include all additional evidence, hopefully your case will succeed at review stage, if it goes to court it can take in excess of one year, don't want you to wait a year only to be refused in court, might be a good idea to reapply of you have all necessary documentation.

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:26 pm

i.need.help wrote:
Wow still no news? How's your wife handling the refusal because it's been a long time! How many times you been back to see her since being refused?

thats the thing i haven't :cry:

i cant afford to take time off work

minimum wait now is now 6-12 months for court date i am in my 8th month of waiting for damn court date
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:36 pm

asif_sharif wrote:
i.need.help wrote:

thats the thing i haven't :cry:

i cant afford to take time off work

minimum wait now is now 6-12 months for court date i am in my 8th month of waiting for damn court date
Hard times. Even when a court date is given it's like 6+ months in the future.

Is your wife cool with it?
TIMELINE

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:42 pm

NO

we are both stressed out. even tried to get my case expedited judge didnt think her dad and grandparents deaths since we been apart count as compassionate grounds wonder what does ?

and now work not giving me enough hours everythings just messed up :cry:
married 21/02/2014
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
entry allowed

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:54 pm

asif_sharif wrote:NO

we are both stressed out. even tried to get my case expedited judge didnt think her dad and grandparents deaths since we been apart count as compassionate grounds wonder what does ?

and now work not giving me enough hours every things just messed up :cry:
I'm guessing, because her father and grandparents were also in Pakistan and not in the UK. They wouldn't consider any compassionate grounds. It wouldn't really make sense.

Oh right, so currently reapplying would be out the question. Otherwise, it would be a lot quicker, especially with the probity service.
TIMELINE

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:01 pm

yeah i am waiting to see what happens at work.
married 21/02/2014
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
entry allowed

kimak

Post by kimak » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:10 pm

MGH wrote:Oh wow, if you and your solicitor feel that you can challenge and win all refusal points then go for oral hearing, include all additional evidence, hopefully your case will succeed at review stage, if it goes to court it can take in excess of one year, don't want you to wait a year only to be refused in court, might be a good idea to reapply of you have all necessary documentation.
Thanks for the hope and motivation. If it goes to the hearing, i am sure it will be overturned because they can't prove that the company doesn't exists, it does exists.
Applied: 14/11/2015
Refused: 02/03/2015
Appealed: 28/03/2015
Payment Taken: 20/04/2015
Appeal Notice: 15/06/2016
ECM Review Deadline: 28/09/2016
Overturned

SAAM1
Newly Registered

Post by SAAM1 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:22 pm

dcfitness wrote:

I want to ask anyone on this forum , after submitting his/her passport with call in letter , received any email from Islamabad about processing visa application and collecting it? or they just received call from Visa Application Center?

W Salaam,

After you submit your passport, you need to pay IHS (NHS Surcharge) if it was refunded when ur visa was refused. Once you have made the payment, they will call you to collect your passport. Please see posts from @rosie.x and myself on page 64 of the forum to get an idea about the whole process.

JazakAllah
Salaam

I and my friend made IHS payment at the same day, he received email at 2-03-2016 (your UK visa application has been processed ) he also submitted call in letter with passport.

According to previous posts from anyone who submitted call in letter received call not processed email.

I am little bit confused, and still waiting for call or email like my friend.

JazakAllah

fizaa
Newly Registered

Post by fizaa » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:49 am

To all
How can we join this page on facebook

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:27 am

fizaa wrote:To all
How can we join this page on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/spammer/

sorry link doesnt seem to be working
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:32 am

hi guys

my friends deadline as 15th Feb she got a email stating decision had been overturned on the 22nd Feb
same day she got the call in letter via email
she paid the IHS fee and attached the receipt to the passport and she emailed them the reference number
23rd Feb she submitted passport and 2 days ago she received it back, so after 7 working days & travel dates given are 18th March-17th April

my advice to anyone handing in passport pay the IHS fee first dont wait around for email etc this will delay it even more.
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

dcfitness

Post by dcfitness » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:26 pm

SAAM1 wrote:
dcfitness wrote:

W Salaam,

JazakAllah
Salaam

I and my friend made IHS payment at the same day, he received email at 2-03-2016 (your UK visa application has been processed ) he also submitted call in letter with passport.

According to previous posts from anyone who submitted call in letter received call not processed email.

I am little bit confused, and still waiting for call or email like my friend.

JazakAllah
W Salaam,

If you have paid the IHS fee, Gerrys (the place where you submitted your passport along with call in letter) will call you to collect your passport.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:45 am

Hi
I am very sorry over refused applicants for lack of communications reason with partner by eco. But how about if a person has been married with arrange marriage by parents and both partners and of course before marriage both partners don't know each other. But immediate after wedding if the UK partner apply for spouse visa of its partner then what type/length of communication mode/source the eco will need to justify that the marriage is continue and subsisting.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:52 am

seagul wrote:Hi
I am very sorry over refused applicants for lack of communications reason with partner by eco. But how about if a person has been married with arrange marriage by parents and both partners and of course before marriage both partners don't know each other. But immediate after wedding if the UK partner apply for spouse visa of its partner then what type/length of communication mode/source the eco will need to justify that the marriage is continue and subsisting.
In this case wedding photos, also photos of days out to restaurants, parks, is all you can provide. Also include in your cover letter how and when you met, the circumstances of the marriage and also the fact that you applied for the visa immediately after the wedding hence no chat history. It may have been a good idea for you to call your fiancé regularly before the marriage, bit late for that now though!!

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:00 am

seagul wrote:Hi
Visa application will be made upon your return to the UK and most certainly will now be made as soon as you get off the plane, this should give you time to accumulate some sort of correspondence to prove marriage is genuine and subsisting.

zeksy1

Post by zeksy1 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:46 am

@farukh
Any news sis..? anyone one on the forum whose deadline in April.?

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:05 pm

zeksy1 wrote:@farukh
Any news sis..? anyone one on the forum whose deadline in April.?
yes great news of having UNSUCCESSFUL review and now waiting for court date.
what a injustice one woman on facebook got overturned her refusal and she had same refusal reasons which I have.
In my case ECO didnt even bother to just minus refunded amount from gross salary paid by mistakenly and I refunded it next day even then ECO ignored all strong evidences once again .
please pray for me feeling extremely shattered.
anyone know when I will get my appeal bundel ??
@asif brother u are not in ur 8th months infact now they are counting after review deadline so in ur case you are in 5th month of waiting .please correct me if I'm wrong as Tribunal and many people have told me the same