ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Tier-1 (General) new applicants??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

headley

Post by headley » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:55 am

Congrats Jessica.

I hope the rest of us hear good news soon.

Just a thought. If you sent yours on the 23rd April and you are just getting reply then it means HO must be working slowly.

All the best everyone. Keep hope alive.

headley

sriaady

Post by sriaady » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:57 am

Hi jessica,

That's good news for you finally. Enjoy with buttery sugar. Good Luck !!!

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:59 am

Hi Headley,

Hope ours should be on the way soon......applied 29th april ....it looks like ages now !!!

headley wrote:Congrats Jessica.

I hope the rest of us hear good news soon.

Just a thought. If you sent yours on the 23rd April and you are just getting reply then it means HO must be working slowly.

All the best everyone. Keep hope alive.

headley

headley

Post by headley » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:04 am

Hi chakde23,

I really do hope we hear some news very soon.

You are right. It does feel like ages. 6 weeks on Wednesday since we sent our docs.

Anyways. Keep hope alive chakde23. Hopefully our time will come soon and soon too those waiting will get some good news.

headley

beever

Post by beever » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:43 am

Hi guys, i just got back from the trip without my bf as his passport still at home office :( .

not heard anything yet and let's hope its this week!!
headley wrote:Hi chakde23,

I really do hope we hear some news very soon.

You are right. It does feel like ages. 6 weeks on Wednesday since we sent our docs.

Anyways. Keep hope alive chakde23. Hopefully our time will come soon and soon too those waiting will get some good news.

headley

vipul1981

Post by vipul1981 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:43 am

Congratulations jessica. Let's hope that we start getting some more replies this week. May applicants still havent started yet. So I guess still long wait for me. Applied on may 6

sriaady

Post by sriaady » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:55 am

How many of us (applied in april) still waiting.

sriaady, anilhemnani, chakde and beever. Is that all ?

Technonerve

Post by Technonerve » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:57 am

me too 28th of april
sriaady wrote:How many of us (applied in april) still waiting.

sriaady

Post by sriaady » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:59 am

so that is 5 of us now. Hope we all hear this week

Technonerve

Post by Technonerve » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:01 am

hope so too, but looking at the date of approvals and the date of sending the documents that's a week difference, the letter i got from HO said to send funds before the 9th of June, so i hope they r not waiting for this date to take the decision, but most of the others took them an average of a week to get the documents from the decision of the case.hopefully we'll hear something before the end of this week

sriaady wrote:so that is 5 of us now. Hope we all hear this week

Technonerve

Post by Technonerve » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:02 am

did someone managed to speak with HO today and got any info from them?

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:07 am

Hi Techno,

It seems since we missed this section AA , we will have to wait some more.... :cry:

Look at Dinesh2008 - his case seems to be straightforward WP to tier 1 and he received documents .....I guess if we had ticked SectionAA1 , we should have also received till now ......

Do you think we can expect this week or this delay in submission of section AA1 will perhaps delay our documents till next week ?

Technonerve wrote:hope so too, but looking at the date of approvals and the date of sending the documents that's a week difference, the letter i got from HO said to send funds before the 9th of June, so i hope they r not waiting for this date to take the decision, but most of the others took them an average of a week to get the documents from the decision of the case.hopefully we'll hear something before the end of this week

kmore97

Post by kmore97 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:14 am

Chakde,
missing section AA1 sudn't cause any delay in ur case. ur CW contacted you over phone and you emailed the AA1 section in few minutes. Why that should be a cause of delay?

On the otherhand, if CW was sending u a letter instead of phone - that wud certainly cause delay.
chakde23 wrote:Hi Techno,

It seems since we missed this section AA , we will have to wait some more.... :cry:

Look at Dinesh2008 - his case seems to be straightforward WP to tier 1 and he received documents .....I guess if we had ticked SectionAA1 , we should have also received till now ......

Do you think we can expect this week or this delay in submission of section AA1 will perhaps delay our documents till next week ?

Technonerve wrote:hope so too, but looking at the date of approvals and the date of sending the documents that's a week difference, the letter i got from HO said to send funds before the 9th of June, so i hope they r not waiting for this date to take the decision, but most of the others took them an average of a week to get the documents from the decision of the case.hopefully we'll hear something before the end of this week

Technonerve

Post by Technonerve » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:15 am

well chakde, i missed it too, and they got me confused when i called and i was asked to fill maintenance funds in HSMP applicant's form! so initially i ticked the public funds and faxed it and when i received her letter i've done the same sent my maintenance funds p.22 and public funds and maintenance funds of the HSMP section ticked too and i told her this is what u asked me too and i faxed an urgent treatment request with it, next day i called and tried to speak with her but i was sure they won't let me, thing that happened but he checked with her and her answer was "oh sorry it was asked by mistake!!!!" anyway i sent the same urgent request and what they need from me to fill in a next day delivery post. I called on thursday and i was told that my documents r ready to be despatched and i asked for the tracking number which i was given! on friday called again, different story! no nothing is despatched it's still under consideration and waiting time is 10 weeks, i did call today and they told me yes we got ur urgent treatment fax, and ur application is dealt urgently, but tracking the number on postoffice website is giving me come back later (so it's not sent). Now the initial letter i was asked to send the document before 9th of june and i am wondering if my application went for hybernation until this date but telling me today that my application is dealt urgently i don't think so. Now where r the documents? good question... i believe when a caseworker approve from a case it needs to go to a different office for stamping and from there the documents will depart, now how long it takes to be stamped and sent?! God knows...
So i believe we will get our documents negative or positive by the end of this week, because the average is nearly 1 week (same day up to 12 days) from the date of stamping
Hopefully i am speaking sense

cooldepps

Post by cooldepps » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:20 am

Hi sriaady,

I too applied on 24th April. On Friday after calling HO one guy told me that decision has been made on my application and it is ready for dispatch. But I wont believe them until I get the documents in my hands. So me too in the waiting list so far.

Regards,
Cooldepps.

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:22 am

Kmore97,

When I spoke to CC on late last week, i was told once my CW has received that page it will go to his manager and then manager's manager...i guess they would atleast take 1-2 days each and once its finally approved , it might be another approx 3 more days for stamping ? plus any time for disptach ...to be honest totally confused by now !!!

kmore97 wrote:Chakde,
missing section AA1 sudn't cause any delay in ur case. ur CW contacted you over phone and you emailed the AA1 section in few minutes. Why that should be a cause of delay?

On the otherhand, if CW was sending u a letter instead of phone - that wud certainly cause delay.

Technonerve

Post by Technonerve » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:23 am

I agree with u, did they give u any tracking number at all? and what the postoffice site is telling u?
cheers

cooldepps wrote:Hi sriaady,

I too applied on 24th April. On Friday after calling HO one guy told me that decision has been made on my application and it is ready for dispatch. But I wont believe them until I get the documents in my hands. So me too in the waiting list so far.

Regards,
Cooldepps.

cooldepps

Post by cooldepps » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:28 am

No the guy didnt gave me any tracking number. Because my application was ready for dispatch late after Friday noon they didnt had any tracking number. He said that it will be dispatched on Monday and I will receive it latest by Wednesday. So fingers crossed and waiting for a call from my agent with some good news :)

Cooldepps.
Technonerve wrote:I agree with u, did they give u any tracking number at all? and what the postoffice site is telling u?
cheers

cooldepps wrote:Hi sriaady,

Regards,
Cooldepps.

sriaady

Post by sriaady » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:38 am

I called the HO on Friday. The guy there told me , mine is in the final stages.
so don't know what final stages mean. Atleast he doesn't say still under consideration.

and looking at the recent approvals, there is a big gap between approving the application, the stamp date and postage.

Hope all 6 of us hear soon.

Updating the april list

Sriaddy, Anilhemnani, chakde23, beever, Technonerve and Cooldepps.

Anybody else from April , please append the list.

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:44 am

Hi sri,

What do you normally ask when speaking to CC....normally they just to tend to shut us by saying 10 weeks / 50 days......did you ask what stage your application is ?? any more specific questions to ask ? please advise

sriaady wrote:I called the HO on Friday. The guy there told me , mine is in the final stages.
so don't know what final stages mean. Atleast he doesn't say still under consideration.

and looking at the recent approvals, there is a big gap between approving the application, the stamp date and postage.

Updating the april list

pr4t4p

Post by pr4t4p » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:45 am

sriaady wrote:I called the HO on Friday. The guy there told me , mine is in the final stages.

Updating the april list

Oh Yes I am on the list .... applied on the 22nd and my consultant spoke to the HO and was advised that a decision will probably be made today, I am totally confused ... i thought they wre holding the case if any1 was refering to the JR and so did I ... but anyways strange .... lets c the output ... fingers crossed !

sriaady

Post by sriaady » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:48 am

Hi Chakde,

I told him, I had sent a fax for urgent treatment, did they receive it. And ask them how long will it take after requesting urgent treatment. I have this important trip to make to india. Please give me an update. and reluctantly he told , "urs is in the final stages. Cannot say more than this." So asked him can i hear something next week. He told Hope so.

bsbs

Can someone suggest me what to do

Post by bsbs » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:50 am

Hi,
I have applied Tier1 with Valid HSMP letter from UK on 13th May. Received the reference number on 14th May. It was written in the letter that don't call before 28days. My current WP VISA is expiring on 29th June. I called them today but they are not saying any status and that guy is saying 8-10 weeks )-: . Did anyone applied at the same time with HSMP approval letter and got passport stamped?

Thanks
sb

sriaady

Post by sriaady » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:52 am

Updating the april list : [b]7[/b]

Sriaddy, Anilhemnani, chakde23, beever, Technonerve ,Cooldepps and Ajay

beever

Post by beever » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:05 pm

hi sriaady,
i think headley too.

thanks
beever