ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shamailaubaid

Post by shamailaubaid » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:21 am

how many december applicants waiting??
submitted @ lahore 07/02/12
waited 65 working days
Ready for Collection: 9/5/12
picking up 10/5/12
Visa Granted

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:28 am

@hamid1991

Hahaha it was by mistake, no matter, Duaas are Duaas, but my Duass for you and for your wife as well. Best of luck.

Thankx for your update.

Regards,

Gregarious

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:33 am

Last edited by syma on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
visa-grante:25.10.12

som1984

Post by som1984 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:38 am

does anyone have an example of a letter of employment? could you pm it to me please.

thank you

fbutt09

Post by fbutt09 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:39 am

syma wrote:
king2be98 wrote:
syma wrote: first off when i say 3 times the normal wage, i live in Pakistan so we are not talking 20k or nefn..
secondly b4 pointing fingers at anyone, this undue fee was complately uni's fault as somehow there system didnt recognise the costs. if that wasnt the case and i wouldnt have been invited to a graduation ceremony and given my degree. even now they only realized their mistake once they did their math when the eco asked them for info.
Also if i had anything to hide i wouldnt have shown my degree and jus taken an easy english test n passed it undoubtedly.

as fo us Pakistani's giving a bad name etc etc we pay the UK goverment 3 times a home student so we are actually a greater source of income for them then a standard British citizen who depends of student loans for all this.

i would really appreciate iff ppl can give me constructive advic rather then think they have a easy paki target here..
AoA Sis,

This must be a stressful time for you and I hope Allah makes it easier for you.

I will say it straight. You have no one to blame apart from yourself.

Surely you must have known that the Uni had undercharged you. But you still choose to stay silent. Had it been the other way then surely you would not have wasted a second to let them know of you being overcharged!

Things have a way of catching up on themselves!

Anyway, you asked for constructive advice. My advice to you is, contact the Uni again asap by phone and speak with your advisor of studies (or any Uni member that you had good relationship with). Explaining what has happened and get them to, if possible, mediate on your behalf to get this sorted out.

You dont really have any option but to pay it.

It is alot of money but the quickiest option is to (assuming you personally dont have money) borrow money from family and pay it off asap in one transaction.

The quicker you act the quicker your application will be re-processed (there is no guarantee that the visa will be granted but you need to remain positive and assume it will). InshAllah eventually you will be with your husband.

Regardless of intent, this incident will not do you any favours with the ECO. Its a long shot but I would also get the Uni to provide a statement saying that it was a miscalculation on their part and you did not deliberatley decieve.

Keep all email evidence as you will need to prove this to the ECO.

Consider your position carefully and act swiftly.

Allah Hafiz.

Hashim89

Post by Hashim89 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:48 am

syma wrote:
for me its more about principal rather then money even tho its Rs 800,000 which as you put it very correctly no one has lyin around with em. but u know how it is, parents dont want anything to go wrong or take too long hubby doesnt want the hassel so they want to pay and forget about it..i so dont wana do that but looks like i will have to..
I really do agree with you, it does seem very suspicious and it is not you're fault that the University are bringing this up now. Usually, most universities take the fee before students enrol that year....

Emotionally, you are spot on too with you're hubby and parents. You seem like a strong person Syma, it seems like you might have to bite the bullet and pay up.

My best advice at this point would be to contact the university mention the fees (DO NOT mention anything about the visa or interview with ECO). Speak to them about the remaining fees, try and negotiate some sort of agreement with them to either reduce the remaining amount or part payment etc...If you can pay it in full then that would be the quickest option obviously.

Its not a good situation to be in and I wish you all the best.
Submitted: 15/07/2011 - Lahore
Rejected
Appeal Lodged: 9/09/2011
AIT Date given: 30th January 2012
** Decision Overturned **
Call In Letter Received: 31st January 2012.
Passport Collected ** 14th March 2012 **

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:48 am

thankyou for your advice, but i feel i shouldnt have discussed such a personal matter here for everyone to take a shot at it.

i jus got told off by fam so if other ppl could kindly remove/edit their post reagrding my issue i'd be grateful.
visa-grante:25.10.12

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:06 am

I think we should keep our comments and Syma should keep her comments, it will help future applicants to realise another thing that the ECO can pick up on.

som1984

Post by som1984 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:16 am

som1984 wrote:does anyone have an example of a letter of employment? could you pm it to me please.

thank you
anyone?????

a4m2012
Newly Registered

Post by a4m2012 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:45 am

I have been searching and stressing for an unlimited amount of days now for the past 2-3 weeks with regards to this matter. My wife received 3.5 in her listening though she received 5.0 in her speaking. I have searched forums and forums and read over a hundred posts and received different responses with some having their visa accepted and some not. I would be really really grateful if someone could please email me links that confirm 3.5 exceed the level a1 requirement. I would also hugely appreciate if anyone could send me a copy of an email or document where it has been confirmed that the achieved score meets or exceeds the level a1 requirement or a determination where initially the case was refused but after appeal was accepted as the score does exceed the required specifications.

I have emailed the british council but they said they can only confirm the results as a whole and they dont look at scores individually. From all the posts and links it is to my knowledge that 3.5 is way over the requirements of level a1 which works out as 1.5. If i can point out via a determination and references that the score achieved exceeds the level a1 requirement, hopefully i have a chance.

I have now booked another test, the IESOL incase the scores are not accepted. The problem is we are submitting the paperwork in pakistan next week and the results dont come till the mid april. That is why i want to send as much evidence as possible confirming 3.5 exceed level a1 and 4.0 is only needed for level b1.

I will be really grateful and will really appreciate your help with this matter. i am really stressed and have been racking my brains sitting on the computer for hours and hours for the last few weeks. Many thanks and many duas.

P.S: I intend to send the documents including the current IELTS score in the next week. Once the results from the IESOL come through (mid April) I will then send the results seperately. Will this be alright or may I face any issues in doing so ?I know a member easytiger did so.

The reason im sending the documentss and application now is i dont want to send in april incase the laws change.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:45 am

Som1984,

It should be quite simple really. It should be addressed to UKBA/BHC and on a headed piece of letter.

The key pieces of info it should include are:

1. Your name and address.
2. Your start date and/or lenbgth of employment.
3. Your employer number and role within the company.
4. Contact details for someone to be called should the ECO decide they want confirmation.

It's quite simple really.

Sayyidi
- thin ice -

Post by Sayyidi » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:00 pm

Hi guys,

Anybody know where xNailax has gone.

XNailax pm me when you can. Long time Yaar. I just wanted to say Salaam Dua n thank you.

Good luck to da rest of u's.

som1984

Post by som1984 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:06 pm

king2be98 wrote:Som1984,

It should be quite simple really. It should be addressed to UKBA/BHC and on a headed piece of letter.

The key pieces of info it should include are:

1. Your name and address.
2. Your start date and/or lenbgth of employment.
3. Your employer number and role within the company.
4. Contact details for someone to be called should the ECO decide they want confirmation.

It's quite simple really.
thank you, much appreciated

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:06 pm

Sayyidi wrote:Hi guys,

Anybody know where xNailax has gone.

XNailax pm me when you can. Long time Yaar. I just wanted to say Salaam Dua n thank you.

Good luck to da rest of u's.
Yeah where has she gone? The other night she said she will be coming online on MSN in 2 minutes but she never came on.

Hope you okay Naila sis xxx

alibinshad

Two defferent Addresses.

Post by alibinshad » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Hi All,
could you please resolve my following confusion.

I have my permanent address which is different than my current address.

- My permanent address reflects in my bank statements, pay slips, saving certificate etc.
- My current house address reflect in my tenancy agreement, family correspondence etc.

I never changed my permanent address every where specially for my bank , office and other official correspondence. because I am living in rental house.

I would like to know how should I justify to the immigration officer that why I have two different address in documents. Also will it be bad impact on my visa application when I provide evidance with different addresses?
Thanks in advance for your time and advise.
Regards

Hashim89

Post by Hashim89 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:48 pm

som1984 wrote:
som1984 wrote:does anyone have an example of a letter of employment? could you pm it to me please.

thank you
anyone?????
Why do you need a letter of employment ? You should ask your employer, they will give it to you.
Rejected

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:04 pm

haye haye sayyiddi..glad sum1 is missin me...its u...u dint cum bk.u havent posted for agesss ufff...

do me a favour bro ..add ur dates to ur signature plz..then we kno whos applied yeh..thankyouuuu

nazia awww im soo sorry sis..my BIG bro came and he took the laptop of me so that why i cudnt cum bk..im really sorryyyyy..i shudve pmed u but it was too late :(..love u xxxx

king2be98
- thin ice -

Re: Two defferent Addresses.

Post by king2be98 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:20 pm

alibinshad wrote: I would like to know how should I justify to the immigration officer that why I have two different address in documents. Also will it be bad impact on my visa application when I provide evidance with different addresses?
Thanks in advance for your time and advise.
Regards
I would simply tell the truth and provide the evidence you have. Don't try to change anything it will really come to bite you in the backside if you do.

som1984

Post by som1984 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Hashim89 wrote:
som1984 wrote:

thank you
anyone?????
Why do you need a letter of employment ? You should ask your employer, they will give it to you.
i just wanted to know what goes on the letter as a guidance so i know that everything is covered in the letter

Hashim89

Post by Hashim89 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:56 pm

som1984 wrote:
Hashim89 wrote:
som1984 wrote:

thank you
anyone?????
i just wanted to know what goes on the letter as a guidance so i know that everything is covered in the letter
As long as it is from you're employer then you should be fine. If you are making it yourself, I can give you a template..
Rejected

som1984

Post by som1984 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Hashim89 wrote:
som1984 wrote:
Hashim89 wrote:
som1984 wrote:
anyone?????
As long as it is from you're employer then you should be fine. If you are making it yourself, I can give you a template..
if you could send it anyway that would be very much appreciated :D

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:45 pm

Kar14 where u gone
What the response to ur application I hope its visa granted
Application submitted and forwad to ISB OC - 05/01/12
Refused 25/04/12
Appeal lodged 08/05/12

Shamus7000
Newly Registered

Post by Shamus7000 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Hey guys I just posted of all my docs and wife will submit once she get them.

I would like to thank all peeps on this forum, especially those who helped me out, really really appreciated! :)

Hashim89

Post by Hashim89 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:29 pm

NusratUmar wrote:Hey everyone..December applicant here.. still waiting :p

How is everyone doing..I am getting concerned now as it seems more and more people are being rejected..

I have put everything 100% truthfully in the Application and documents as well but still concerning as I am a little worried that my husband will have issues as he still has 3 months at Uni .. I was hoping he would come stay a while and then go back for 3 months (I don't mid joining him) before he comes back to the UK to stay
He would have had to submit bank statements when the marriage visa was applied for, as long as it showed a healthy balance then it should be ok.
Rejected

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:42 pm

They called you for interview, I never heard of this. Please explain your case and missing documents which were not provided by you.