ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Moa7

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Moa7 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:45 pm

fawad iftikhar wrote:basically its for docs to reach Gerrys ISB as compared to other cities therefore docs delivery isnt a big waiting game for people who apply in isb..

generally does anybody know how long does it take for docs to reach VAC? i am talking about settlement visas here only

i guess its 1 week or two
I have the same question. Really hope to hear something by Tuesday, otherwise its going to be after the new year. That's too long and nerve wrecking :(

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Moa7 wrote:
fawad iftikhar wrote:basically its for docs to reach Gerrys ISB as compared to other cities therefore docs delivery isnt a big waiting game for people who apply in isb..

generally does anybody know how long does it take for docs to reach VAC? i am talking about settlement visas here only

I have the same question. Really hope to hear something by Tuesday, otherwise its going to be after the new year. That's too long and nerve wrecking :(
Moa7,

i guess you will get a call this week to collect your docs before thursday...ill also call them tomorrow to see if they have received it....ill try to find out when my pp is coming and will post here soon
bio-metrics(Khi)- 02 Sept 14
RFC 24 dec 14 : rejected on financial grounds
Jan 8 15 : appealed (oral) inside the UK
Feb 23 15 : notice of pending appeal with ECM deadline till 6 June 2015

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:40 pm

Majy05 wrote:
phaara wrote:
Majy05 wrote:I like to share my experience,
Applied 18th sept 2013
Refused august 2014
Appealed sept 2014
Wife got letter on the 18th stating the home office has withdrawn the appeal and have overturn the decision.

I made a few calls and ive have been told i will need to withdraw the appeal so the visa can be issued.

How do we submit passport, or do we wait for another letter.

Can some help me plz.

Congratz for case widthrwn. You will get call letter minimum of 2 weeks time IA
Can u pls tell did u get acknowledgment/ confirmation

Its been 8 weeks but i didnt get yet. Who should i contact for this??

Or is it ok if some appealent not get any confirmation letter
Just have patience and faith you will not get confirmation only the application will, within 3 months, try and call 03001231711 have your appeal number the name of applicant and date of birth, they will tell you the progress of your appeal
Thanks
I m applicant actually but we didnt get any appeal number etc since we lodged appeal thts why i was asking

T
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:52 pm

Phara,

Just phone the 0300 numbet and give your wifes details and they will check it up for you! They will ket you know whats happening cause everything is on there stystem

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:36 pm

Majy05 wrote:Phara,

Just phone the 0300 numbet and give your wifes details and they will check it up for you! They will ket you know whats happening cause everything is on there stystem
Jazakallah
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

saiqahK
Newly Registered

Post by saiqahK » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:20 pm

jazakillah fawad, laiba for your prayers so nerve racking i realy do hope we all get good news have made lots of dua tonight, plz pray for me really hoping this is our time bin married 3 years now and without my hubby :( wont be getting any sleep tonight so worried!!

saiqahK
Newly Registered

Post by saiqahK » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:22 pm

And guys you documents will have defo reached you will get notified tomorrow insha allah, for collection dont worry it wont go till after new yr you will all defo get calls tomoz xx

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:23 pm

saiqahK wrote:And guys you documents will have defo reached you will get notified tomorrow insha allah, for collection dont worry it wont go till after new yr you will all defo get calls tomoz xx
lol same here as our fate has been decided so it wont be easy to wait and see....i think tomorrow will be too early to receive a call but still i wish you all good luck !!!! :)

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:49 pm

saiqahK wrote:jazakillah fawad, laiba for your prayers so nerve racking i realy do hope we all get good news have made lots of dua tonight, plz pray for me really hoping this is our time bin married 3 years now and without my hubby :( wont be getting any sleep tonight so worried!!
Aww dont worry Inshallah you will get your visa. Just get some sleep because inshallah it will be a positive outcome tomorrow. Cant wait to see the September apps outcome tomorrow Inshallah everyone will get their visas. Ameen. :)
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

hope786

Post by hope786 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:52 pm

Ket1 wrote:
hope786 wrote:Hi there,
My husband has applied for a spouse visa. I wanted to ask from which date should you count from as to how long it has been?

So which one from the following?

The date that the online application was done.

The date that the biometrics and documents submitted.

Or when the documents were received at Islamabad.

Our online form was submitted on the 13th of November

Biometrics and documents submitted at Lahore on the 28th of November

Documents received at Islamabad on the 1st of December

Hope someone can clear this for me :)
Thanks
I started counting from the date of biometrics and documents submission

Thanks Ket1 :)
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:59 am

Moa7 wrote:

Hi
Cngrats to all those who receivd processd mails :) MASHALLAH
i thnk ur documnts must have reachd at the VAC
instead of waitng for a call u guyz shud pay a visit
Cz in my case i receivd processd mail nd call fr collctn on 27th of nov nd guess wat my visa was stampd on the same day :) so no need to wait for a call just go nd collect ur documnts
INSHALLAH ur visa is waitng fr u at the VAC

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:55 am

guys

this morning i received the official email that my application has been processed and will now be returned to visa application centre. i have not received any other email like app is concluded etc... does that mean i am in trouble :(

please advise how many of u got one email and got approved?

its really a wrong understandinf right that u must have two emails for visa to be granted?

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:34 am

fawad iftikhar wrote:
Moa7 wrote:

Moa7,

i guess you will get a call this week to collect your docs before thursday...ill also call them tomorrow to see if they have received it....ill try to find out when my pp is coming and will post here soon
What number will you call at?

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:08 am

fawad iftikhar wrote:guys

this morning i received the official email that my application has been processed and will now be returned to visa application centre. i have not received any other email like app is concluded etc... does that mean i am in trouble :(

its really a wrong understandinf right that u must have two emails for visa to be granted?
dnt wry bro..it doesnt make any sense..
just b positv
INSHALLAH ur visa z granted
evrybdy just b positv nd pray
InSHALLAH u all will get visa soon

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:10 am

fawad iftikhar wrote:guys

Brother honestly this one two email thing us incorrect it dusnt mean anythng at all regarding the visa is done or not ino people to have only had one email n got th visa n people to have 2 and not got it. Dont stress inshallah its all gud all th best
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:11 am

Hi guys I have just received two emails from ISLAMVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk saying that the application has been processed etc.

1st email titled: Update on your UK visa application - GWF**********

2nd email titled: Your Visa Application @ Islamabad (Ref: 17600**)

Please pray for me. Inshallah the visa has been granted. I've not received no email from ukvi at the moment. Applied from mirpur on 15/09/14

saiqahK
Newly Registered

Post by saiqahK » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:12 am

HI ALL SUBHANALLAH ALLAHAMDULILLAH ALLAHAMDULILAH MY HUBBY HAS BEEN GRANTED after 3 long years of marriage finally he has got it so happyyyyyyyyy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i pray for all those who are waiting insha allah your day will come to there is light at the end of the tunnel, if allah subhan wa ta alah has made these marriages happen then your day wil come to meet each other too xxxxxxx

saiqahK
Newly Registered

Post by saiqahK » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:14 am

hi fawad dont worry there is no such thing about how many emails you receive after these emails you will recieve a call for collection today we got our call same day too

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:16 am

alil2014 wrote:Hi guys I have just received two emails from ISLAMVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk saying that the application has been processed etc.

1st email titled: Update on your UK visa application - GWF**********

2nd email titled: Your Visa Application @ Islamabad (Ref: 17600**)

Please pray for me. Inshallah the visa has been granted. I've not received no email from ukvi at the moment. Applied from mirpur on 15/09/14
Good luck! Inshallah its a positive outcome

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:18 am

saiqahK wrote:HI ALL SUBHANALLAH ALLAHAMDULILLAH ALLAHAMDULILAH MY HUBBY HAS BEEN GRANTED after 3 long years of marriage finally he has got it so happyyyyyyyyy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i pray for all those who are waiting insha allah your day will come to there is light at the end of the tunnel, if allah subhan wa ta alah has made these marriages happen then your day wil come to meet each other too xxxxxxx
Awww mashallah sooo happy for u sister many naby congrats!! U must b Over th moon ryt now . Ino the feeling of waiting its nearly 3 years for me to :( i prey you have a blessed life inshallah xx

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:37 am

saiqahK wrote:HI ALL SUBHANALLAH ALLAHAMDULILLAH ALLAHAMDULILAH MY HUBBY HAS BEEN GRANTED after 3 long years of marriage finally he has got it so happyyyyyyyyy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Conratulations :D graet news.

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:44 am

MaShALLAH MASHALLAH...congrats soooo happy fr u sis
Best of luck fr ur future :)
INSHALLAH evrybdy who s waitng will get visa soooon :) :D

khan2013

Post by khan2013 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:52 am

My wife went to collect the documents and unfortunately the visa has been refused.A bit disappointed at the moment.But"what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" WIll post the reasons later on after seeing the refusal letter in detail. @alil2014 and MOA7 and fawad iftikhar i am sure that your visas been granted.In my opinion the first e mail gives you the reference number for the visa and the second one with GWF number shows that the application has been processed.After all there might be some reality in the two email theory(could be wrong).I got only one e mail with GWF number that the visa has been processed..Any way guys stay blessed and good luck for your applications.

hope786

Post by hope786 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:14 am

Congrats SaiqahK :)
Really happy for you x x
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

Moa7

Post by Moa7 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:30 am

khan2013 wrote:My wife went to collect the documents and unfortunately the visa has been refused.A bit disappointed at the moment.But"what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" WIll post the reasons later on after seeing the refusal letter in detail. @alil2014 and MOA7 and fawad iftikhar i am sure that your visas been granted.In my opinion the first e mail gives you the reference number for the visa and the second one with GWF number shows that the application has been processed.After all there might be some reality in the two email theory(could be wrong).I got only one e mail with GWF number that the visa has been processed..Any way guys stay blessed and good luck for your applications.
Did you get a call??