ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sal5UK

Post by Sal5UK » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:42 pm

Congrats Hashim..

sazkhan

Post by sazkhan » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:36 pm

I will be applying for a spouse visa within the next two months and I have a few questions in my mind regarding the communication history or evidence of communication.

1. Do we have to provide all the emails or is it ok to only print a few samples? and can we just black out written content in some emails (because they are of extremely private nature) and just show the time and the email address?

2. I call on my wife's landline number because it's cheap so is it ok for me to continue calling on her landline number or is it necessary to call on her mobile number?

3. I don't use skype and we don't send greeting cards, we just speak over the phone (almost daily) and chat on msn and send each other emails (not that much), so will this be enough to convince ECO?

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Gregarious wrote:
Hashim89 wrote:Woohoo !!

My wife collected her stamped passport this afternoon after receiving the text and email earlier today :).

Her flight is on Friday and the wait is finally over.

Thank you everyone for the wishes. Inshallah I hope everyone else hears similar news very soon.
Mubarakaah, Mubarakaah, I can imagine your happiness after a loooooooog gap. Best of Luck. Duaas for us.
CONGRATULATIONS! :D :D :D :D :D :D
May Allah swt bless you with a happy married life together! Insha'Allah! Ameen!

Mubrakah again!
Allah is the greatest!

taniya sabeel
- thin ice -

Post by taniya sabeel » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:12 pm

@ brother hashim congratulations after along wait you'll finally get to be with your wife.

@aziz4eva aye submitted our paper together. Oh i just can't take tin long wait anymore man pls pray explained us
23-01-2012 Application submitted at mirpur
23-01-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
02-02-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process
04-03-2012 application has been forwarded to embassy
19-04-2012 processed application forwarded to ac

henna786

Post by henna786 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:41 pm

i hope i hear, like i heard after its gone to abu dhabi, we hear in 10-15days..its been 10 for me just another 5 lol:( i know sis how u feeling hate the wait uff!:(
visa submitted in mirpur: 11/01/2012o
Application frwd to bhc -3/03/2012
aplication frwd to embassy for process-4/03/12 (70)application returned to Ac-19/04/12
REady for collection-24/04/12:)
VISA GRANTED 25/04/12.:)

aziz4ever

Post by aziz4ever » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:02 am

taniya sabeel wrote:@ brother hashim congratulations after along wait you'll finally get to be with your wife.

@aziz4eva aye submitted our paper together. Oh i just can't take tin long wait anymore man pls pray explained us
yeah same date as u sis.they are taking too long now a days. i know 3 ppl who got their visas within 20 day but they applied back in oct-nov 2011.
Apllication Submitted: 23/1/12 @ Islamabad
Under Process at BHC: 03/02/12
forwarded to the embassy for processing: 04/03/2012
processed application returned to AC:19/4/2012
Visa Granted.ALHAMDULILLAH (24/4/2012)

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:35 am

sazkhan wrote:I will be applying for a spouse visa within the next two months and I have a few questions in my mind regarding the communication history or evidence of communication.

1. Do we have to provide all the emails or is it ok to only print a few samples? and can we just black out written content in some emails (because they are of extremely private nature) and just show the time and the email address?

2. I call on my wife's landline number because it's cheap so is it ok for me to continue calling on her landline number or is it necessary to call on her mobile number?

3. I don't use skype and we don't send greeting cards, we just speak over the phone (almost daily) and chat on msn and send each other emails (not that much), so will this be enough to convince ECO?

Brother, I suggest you that 'Do not give .001% chance to ECO for any rejection or refusal".

They need to know your communication with your partner updated one, whether it will be via phone or skype or anything else. I know there are so many personal things but It does not make any difference or you can delete some things with black marker. Send greetings card and print out the MSN communication.

Besides, provide them pictures as well taken with your family.

taniya sabeel
- thin ice -

Post by taniya sabeel » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:18 am

@hena sis. Have i got 5days left as well? Pls tell me how many day iv got.its not fair i got two weeks off work as well.
23-01-2012 Application submitted at mirpur
23-01-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
02-02-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process
04-03-2012 application has been forwarded to embassy
19-04-2012 processed application forwarded to ac

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:44 am

Congrats Hashim. :)
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

Mandarin

Post by Mandarin » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:58 am

Congratulations Hashim! Wish you a wonderful life ahead :) Thank you for your assistance and support!

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:04 am

Why is it that you read the same thing every single day in this thread, so much worrying and so little help for others. Henna and Taniya, you are no different to anyone else, wait until they contact you and contact you they will when they've made a decision. You worrying or counting down the days is not going to make things go any quicker. If you're finding the wait difficult, then do what normal people do, get on with work and keep themselves busy.

SazKhan in response to your question, one of my friend's brothers applied in December and at the end of February he was rejected because there was not enough proof of contact. Not only do they want proof they want it for the duration of the marriage.

However it depends on how long you've been married, if it's a new marriage ie. within 3-4 weeks of the wedding then you won't need to as they understand in Pakistan many couples don't communicate prior to marriqage, but this has to be stated in the application.

You should include as many emails as you possibly can, don't worry about things being of a personal nature, do you think people enjoy reading this stuff? Do you think the decision makers will enjoy reading highly personal material? They won't, so include as much as possible. In fact send emails and take a screenshot of your inbox with the received emails from yoru wife and tell her to do the same with her inbox. As for calling cards, you'll just have to make do now and state that you used calling cards. However if you have emails, and for the entire period youw ere away from yoru wife, you will be pretty much covered in this area.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:07 am

aziz4ever wrote:
taniya sabeel wrote:@ brother hashim congratulations after along wait you'll finally get to be with your wife.

yeah same date as u sis.they are taking too long now a days. i know 3 ppl who got their visas within 20 day but they applied back in oct-nov 2011.
They are not taking too long, in fact as a British Citizen I'm glad they're taking quite a bit of time to make sure the applications are handled thoroughly.

The reason why those other cases were handled more quickly is because it was during a less busy time, straight after Christmas is the height of application submissions and numbers will be reflected in the processing times on the UKBA site shortly.

Please be patient and stop asking every 10 mins why haven't you heard anything. Instead try to help those others who are looking to apply as this is what the thread is for.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:45 am

ma huby gt a cal in the morning but he dint answer it cos he was asleep..now he rang them bk but they said wait for OUR CAll..we;r gna ring u..

and they gt ma email address ..so i shudve gt an email :(

wht cud this mean..im shittin it man lol..

any1 gt the number for BHC is it 0092512012000 ??????
Last edited by XnailaX on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:46 am

Does anyone know if the changes in rules in april specially the one about applying for ILR after 5years not 2 affect spouse visa applications made before april 2012??

do u have to be granted a visa b4 april 2012 for it not to apply to you or submission of visa pp b4 this date is enough?
visa-grante:25.10.12

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:50 am

XnailaX wrote:ma huby gt a cal in the morning but he dint answer it cos he was asleep..now he rang them bk but they said wait for OUR CAll..we;r gna ring u..

wht cud this mean..im shittin it man lol..

any1 gt the number for BHC is it 0092512012000 ??????
yes thats the right number...but usually they'll put u straight to an automated message so as soon as someone picks up just say ur caling from UK and your husband recieved a call this morning etc etc.. tell the person specifically that DONOT put me on the automated message I NEED this info from a REAL person ...u have to be persistent

they'll close in next hour so hurry up n call..make sure u call urself they tend to entertain an 'accent' more lol
Last edited by syma on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:51 am

this daft cow, she was chtin in english and sed cal thsi number 090010411 and then they wil put u thru to us..fukin ate al ma credit...:(

and that number isnt working...:(..ggggggggggggggggggr

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:53 am

XnailaX wrote:this daft cow, she was chtin in english and sed cal thsi number 090010411 and then they wil put u thru to us..fukin ate al ma credit...:(

and that number isnt working...:(..ggggggggggggggggggr
i just called the number's working try again

did ur husband got a call from the embassy or Gerry's?

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:56 am

king2be98 wrote:
aziz4ever wrote:

They are not taking too long, in fact as a British Citizen I'm glad they're taking quite a bit of time to make sure the applications are handled thoroughly.

The reason why those other cases were handled more quickly is because it was during a less busy time, straight after Christmas is the height of application submissions and numbers will be reflected in the processing times on the UKBA site shortly.

Please be patient and stop asking every 10 mins why haven't you heard anything. Instead try to help those others who are looking to apply as this is what the thread is for.

Agreed with you. :D :)

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:57 am

from BHC...

I NEED TO TOP UP.............ARRRRRGHHH LOL...

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:57 am

syma whats the code number or shud ma huby jus dial 090010411 from his mobile??..

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:00 am

[quote="XnailaX"]from BHC...

I NEED TO TOP UP.............ARRRRRGHHH LOL...[/quote
for last 3months i slp wd my mobile on "LOUD' mode lol tell him to do that now

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:01 am

XnailaX wrote:syma whats the code number or shud ma huby jus dial 090010411 from his mobile??..
from mobile u dial 8865

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:04 am

XnailaX wrote:syma whats the code number or shud ma huby jus dial 090010411 from his mobile??..
naila BHC usually only calls ppl if they want em to come for an interview, otherwise its only Gerry's calin up applicants..

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:07 am

oooooh shit man...

yeh but we sent appeal from here..........syma???..dnt shit me up man lol...im scared as it is...i hope they dnt wana interview him...

ok he'l ring 8865

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:07 am

sazkhan wrote:I will be applying for a spouse visa within the next two months and I have a few questions in my mind regarding the communication history or evidence of communication.

Hi

1) You do not need to print out all the messages, just printout the screen shots of your in box where all your emails with your partner are stored, showing dates for each message

2) The landline number is fine as long as you put that number in your partner's application as a number to contact, thus making the number legitimate (a point of genuine contact)

3) Chat is not necessary as long as you can show other means of communication i.e. emails, telephone contact. However I would suggest that you send a greeting card or two just to be on the safe side. Just send something for any occasion i.e. religious event, birthday etc.

Hope this helps.
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised