ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:05 pm

yes king2 b..u do that..IGNORE IT..u ignorant person!..uff

Nazia..im wiv u 100% xxxxxx....

gregarious..hes saying we' posting up crap..and u expect us to b calm..uff shame on u my brother...we'r supose to stick 2gether, suport each other and our deen..hes takin the piss man..
IM SMILING..DNT WORRY :D
Last edited by XnailaX on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:09 pm

XnailaX wrote:yes king2 b..u do that..IGNORE IT..u ignorant person!..uff
Lol. Ouch that hurt, being called ignorant, ha.

Like I said, the thread is regarding VISA Applications for spouses in Pakistan. If you want to start discussing religion, which is what you folk have been doing, why not take it to another thread?

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:13 pm

i can discuss whtever i like..u dnt own THIS thread....

oh and im sorry to b harsh wiv u..but u deserved it..HA!!!..

now look whos taking up valuable space in the thread chtin shit?????????

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:17 pm

XnailaX wrote:yes king2 b..u do that..IGNORE IT..u ignorant person!..uff

Nazia..im wiv u 100% xxxxxx....

gregarious..hes saying we' posting up crap..and u expect us to b calm..uff shame on u my brother...we'r supose to stick 2gether, suport each other and our deen..hes takin the piss man..

Sisters; we are here to help each other; no need use any remarks or irrelevant words to any of them. Stay calm, be patient. "Allah is with those who are being patient
all the time"
Additionally, Please please do not put any remarks after this. Be a sensible and matured people.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:17 pm

XnailaX wrote:i can discuss whtever i like..u dnt own THIS thread....

oh and im sorry to b harsh wiv u..but u deserved it..HA!!!..

now look whos taking up valuable space in the thread chtin shit?????????
Your inability to use standard English and to hold a civilised conversation is more a reflection of your character than mine.

Like I said before, the thread is to do with spouse settlement applications in Pakistan.

It's rather amusing how you actually think I'm hurt by your comments, maybe you didn't sense the sarcasm in my original statement.

Anyways you carry on doing what you feel appropriate, I'm going to ignore your comments.
Last edited by king2be98 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:18 pm

wht hav we said gregarious...hes STARTED THE REMARKS...NOT US!!!!!!!!...jus u remeber THAT!...

im rude?..ur ignortant..so im gna IGNORE U!!..IM NOT JUS GONA SIT QUIET ANT LET U MOCK ISLAM!...

AND the way i talk has nufin to do wiv u..so jus deal wiv it!...

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:21 pm

XnailaX wrote:wht hav we said gregarious...hes STARTED THE REMARKS...NOT US!!!!!!!!...jus u remeber THAT!...

im rude?..ur ignortant..so im gna IGNORE U!!..IM NOT JUS GONA SIT QUIET ANT LET U MOCK ISLAM!...

LEAVE IT

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:21 pm

XnailaX wrote:wht hav we said gregarious...hes STARTED THE REMARKS...NOT US!!!!!!!!...jus u remeber THAT!...

Wow, mock Islam? Requesting you to open another thread to input your Duas is mocking Islam? I can see the logic there, it's the work of a genius.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:23 pm

king2be98 wrote:

Wow, mock Islam? Requesting you to open another thread to input your Duas is mocking Islam? I can see the logic there, it's the work of a genius.

@ kING2B 98

For Allah sake, just stop this

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Wifo is Pregnant; Will it expedite my application

Post by Gregarious » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:25 pm

ALL PEOPLE,

I am working to contact the British Embassy coz wifo is pregnant; will they expedite my application. Her due date is in May 2012. What do you suggest?
Last edited by Gregarious on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Gregarious wrote:ALL PEOPLE,

I am working to contact the British Embassy coz wifo is pregnant; will they expedite my application. Her due date is in May 2012. What do you suggest?
When was your application submitted?

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:43 pm

king2be98 wrote:
Gregarious wrote:ALL PEOPLE,

When was your application submitted?
Sorry for late reply; check the sig plz
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Guys the day my visa got refused I emailed the ECO at British embassy saying I did send u the evidence of the payment that u wanted y didn't u see it and refused my app??
Also I asked y did u refuse me under 281 v when I told u clearly that me and my family would pay this fee so it won't have affect on my husband's financial circumtances( he showed 7k of savings and he paid alrite which would cover our expenses easily)
Bt the still refused sayin IF he paid the fee he won't have enough to support us.
And today the ECM said the same thing even when I said in my email clearly he is not the one who paid it..
Where the common sense man?? Why these ppl creating issues when there is no issue...

Also in the email today its said the ECM has reviwed my case and now if I want I can appeal this decision, does this mean my appeal will go straight to court now???
visa-grante:25.10.12

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Hi syma

It seems like the ECM review did not satisfy the requirements of the VISA (even though you explained yourself). This means the appeal should go through to the court to decide.

Best of luck!!!
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:59 pm

harv wrote:Hi syma

It seems like the ECM review did not satisfy the requirements of the VISA (even though you explained yourself). This means the appeal should go through to the court to decide.

Best of luck!!!
Do I consider this good news or bad??
Now m jus guna submit the appeal with both of our bank staements saying there u go he didn't pay it my mother did so no reason to refuse under 281 v...
I sumhow feel sumone has a personal beef with me at the embassy they r really taking the piss

taniya sabeel
- thin ice -

Post by taniya sabeel » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:10 pm

King2be had no right to tell us what we can or can't post! First he tells us not to moan. And now his tellin us not to post dua.so what if this forum is for visa.we can still share what ever we want here.as muslim brothers and sister we are helping and advising people.to do sabr. In this difficult time we should remember Allah. Cause e likes it when we turn to him and ask for help!
23-01-2012 Application submitted at mirpur
23-01-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
02-02-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process
04-03-2012 application has been forwarded to embassy
19-04-2012 processed application forwarded to ac

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:11 pm

syma wrote:

Best of luck!!!
Now m jus guna submit the appeal with both of our bank staements saying there u go he didn't pay it my mother did so no reason to refuse under 281 v...
I sumhow feel sumone has a personal beef with me at the embassy they r really taking the piss
Hi

This means its going to take longer for the decision to be overturned because you will now have to wait for the hearing date (sometimes its 3 months away from the current date) and then after that I think around 4 to 8 weeks of further waiting for the passport to be stamped with the VISA.

If the ECM would have overturned the issue, it would have saved you from waiting for another 3 months.

Sorry to give you the bad news.

Hope your VISA gets sorted far quicker then the above time line.
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Nov 2015 - Naturalised

taniya sabeel
- thin ice -

Post by taniya sabeel » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:27 pm

@harv wow your visa was granted quick man

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:28 pm

harv wrote:
syma wrote:

Best of luck!!!
Hi

This means its going to take longer for the decision to be overturned because you will now have to wait for the hearing date (sometimes its 3 months away from the current date) and then after that I think around 4 to 8 weeks of further waiting for the passport to be stamped with the VISA.

If

the ECM would have overturned the issue, it would have saved you from waiting for another 3 months.

Sorry to give you the bad news.

Hope your VISA gets sorted far quicker then the above time line.
Thanku harv for ur feed back, honestly I have prepared myself already for another 6months wait for this to be sorted out..hopefully it won't be that long..

As for the ppl critisizing other for posting dua's...there a very famous saying in urdu ' Dawa k saath Dua b zaroori hai' when ur illor in a trouble u do need the medicine(practical steps ti solve it) but dua is as important.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Comment removed.

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:14 pm

taniya sabeel wrote:@harv wow your visa was granted quick man
Hi

Yes, but I was hoping for even quicker response because the people I know been getting the results in around 20 working days.

Cannot complain as long as the VISA is granted :)

Happy man now, or she is a happier woman ;)
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Nov 2015 - Naturalised

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:18 pm

king2be98 wrote:Comment removed.
Masha-Allah
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

taniya sabeel
- thin ice -

Post by taniya sabeel » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Lol Hm i think you both were. That's not fair maybe they got problems with Pakistanis
harv wrote:
taniya sabeel wrote:@harv wow your visa was granted quick man
Hi

Yes, but I was hoping for even quicker response because the people I know been getting the results in around 20 working days.

Cannot complain as long as the VISA is granted :)

Happy man now, or she is a happier woman ;)

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:40 pm

taniya sabeel wrote:Lol Hm i think you both were. That's not fair maybe they got problems with Pakistanis
Nope I would not think that. I thin the added complication with Pakistan applications is that the High Commission is in Abu Dhabi, plus the BHC will also be dealing with applications from Abu Dhabi as well as any other country they might have undertaken.

taniya ji, you will hear soon as well :)
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Nov 2015 - Naturalised

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:09 pm

4 ma henna and otherz..the spreadsheet

:) keep smiling ppl lol