ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arslan123

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by arslan123 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:07 pm

reggie123 wrote:
arslan123 wrote:
reggie123 wrote:were all here to help each other sis xxxx
Arsalan,

Where did your husband apply from? i applied on 24th sept and havent heard anything as yet.
Applied online 14 September
Biometrics:26 September
Pre assessment and online verication completed : 10 December
2 emails processed and concluded with reference num: 7 January
RFC: tomorow Inn sha allah called to come collect.
Did you apply from Islamabad?[/quote]
sorry forgot to write I applied from mirpur

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:09 pm

rajasohaibmaroof wrote:
arslan123 wrote:
Laiba1234 wrote:Any September applicants heard anything?
My hubby going to pick his passport up tomorow as they rung hin and emailed he got both the emails concluded one with efferent and the other one Inn sha allah hope it is stamped tomorow.
Applied 26 September.
Rfc 9.01.15
Can you tell what date ur application was processed and decision was made?
I have already mentioned this in the above post brother.
Applied online 14 September
Biometrics:26 September
Pre assessment and online verication completed : 10 December
2 emails processed and concluded with reference num: 7 January

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:10 pm

b41 wrote:
arslan123 wrote:
Laiba1234 wrote:Any September applicants heard anything?
My hubby going to pick his passport up tomorow as they rung hin and emailed he got both the emails concluded one with efferent and the other one Inn sha allah hope it is stamped tomorow.
Applied 26 September.
Rfc 9.01.15
Congrats arslan123.. Hopefully the rest of us hear tomorrow
Thanks Inn SHA allah u all will hear soon with visas stamped.

reggie123

Post by reggie123 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:13 pm

Thanks Arslan,

Is there anyone who applied from Karachi still waiting ?, i see the ECO's are not working in date order, its a random mix of dates when people are hearing replies. Atleast September is being looked at.

Laiba1234

Post by Laiba1234 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:51 pm

Hey guys my mothers friends daughter in law got her visa today it. She got it within 3 months so i agree with reggie123 theyre not looking at it in date order.

@ reggie123 Inshallah you will hear next week or tomorrow I hope they don't skip September and like they did with the previous applicants who applied in June/July.

@Arslan123 Congratultions your wait is over :) Just got to collect the passport now and hear some good news Inshallah :)

I dont understand why we are being messed about why cant they just send emails to us its simple:/ I Cant acknowledge what is keeping them back. @rajasohaibmaroof @b41 & Adeel718 Guys i hate to say this but i feel as if they have just put our applications to the side. Inshallah I hope we hear soon.

Guys keep me updated.
Online Submission 13/08/14
Submitted papers 15/09/14
Processed 30/12/14
Collected-Refused 14/01/15
Appeal submitted 06/02/15
Visa Granted 28/04/15

reggie123

Post by reggie123 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:03 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:Hey guys my mothers friends daughter in law got her visa today it. She got it within 3 months so i agree with reggie123 theyre not looking at it in date order.

@ reggie123 Inshallah you will hear next week or tomorrow I hope they don't skip September and like they did with the previous applicants who applied in June/July.

@Arslan123 Congratultions your wait is over :) Just got to collect the passport now and hear some good news Inshallah :)

I dont understand why we are being messed about why cant they just send emails to us its simple:/ I Cant acknowledge what is keeping them back. @rajasohaibmaroof @b41 & Adeel718 Guys i hate to say this but i feel as if they have just put our applications to the side. Inshallah I hope we hear soon.

Guys keep me updated.
Inshallah Have faith Laiba, atleast the long wait is nearly over as we should be hearing anytime soon.

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:06 pm

Laiba1234 wrote:Hey guys my mothers friends daughter in law got her visa today it. She got it within 3 months so i agree with reggie123 theyre not looking at it in date order.

Guys keep me updated.
Inn sha Allah u will sis I'm sure they r not egnoring ur application maybe the checks that they need to do in UK at taking time sis that's why they haven't got back to u yet.

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:41 pm

I contacted the number given online. I was told that it can take up to 14 days in some case for individuals to receive an email confirming case decision has been made. I was also told that it does happen that some ppl don't even get an email. I was told to remain patient and wait and within the coming week the passport should be posted back and ready to collect at Gerry's. And once there they will contact me.

b41
United Kingdom

Post by b41 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:54 pm

rajasohaibmaroof wrote:I contacted the number given online. I was told that it can take up to 14 days in some case for individuals to receive an email confirming case decision has been made. I was also told that it does happen that some ppl don't even get an email. I was told to remain patient and wait and within the coming week the passport should be posted back and ready to collect at Gerry's. And once there they will contact me.
So we should hear by end of next week, if we don't get any emails then atleast we'll get a call to pick documents up.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:46 pm

Sugarplum786 wrote:
tallojani wrote:
saf786 wrote:Hey can I ask something .. One of my statements fall low because of the Christmas holidays but if the other months still add up to the financial requirement needed, is that ok ?
To meet the income threshold under category A (salaried employment) each one of the last 6 months payslip must be at or above £1550.
1550 or above before tax is deducted?
yes gross salary is used
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:47 pm

Sugarplum786 wrote:
tallojani wrote:
saf786 wrote:Hey can I ask something .. One of my statements fall low because of the Christmas holidays but if the other months still add up to the financial requirement needed, is that ok ?
To meet the income threshold under category A (salaried employment) each one of the last 6 months payslip must be at or above £1550.
yes gross salary is used

nabeelsultan2000

Post by nabeelsultan2000 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:21 pm

AlhamduLILLAH

travelled on 6th of January 2015 with wife

ENJOYING BRADFORD NOW....... few questions at Manchester airport,.......... and no one asked for the TB test ....... no polio certificate at Pakistani airport

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:40 pm

nabeelsultan2000 wrote:AlhamduLILLAH

ENJOYING BRADFORD NOW....... few questions at Manchester airport,.......... and no one asked for the TB test ....... no polio certificate at Pakistani airport
Can u please tell us what questions they asked and may Allah bless ur married life. X

kehkashan

Post by kehkashan » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:43 am

nabeelsultan2000 wrote:AlhamduLILLAH

MashALLAH thats great...wish u best of luck fr ur future life :)
Can u please list the questns they askd u cz i ll b travellng nxt week on 15 INSHALLAH nd one mre thng i wana ask did they take ur fngrprnts???did they do anythng like dat???
thnx :)
Last edited by kehkashan on Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 am

Aslam u Alaikum guys hubby went to pick his passport and Alhumdulila Allah has granted his visa I can confidently say he got his visa as I prayed nafil prayers after every salad which included several quranic duas and surah muzamil along with other important Islamic quotes I read daily only for the success of his visa as I did not meet the financial requirement and Allah swt has granted his visa.
May Allah swt grant all ur visas I have to stress please remember Allah as only he can grant your visa guys no matter what ur papers include xxxxxxx

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:08 am

Aslam u Alaikum guys hubby went to pick his passport and Alhumdulila Allah has granted his visa I can confidently say he got his visa as I prayed nafil prayers after every salad which included several quranic duas and surah muzamil along with other important Islamic quotes I read daily only for the success of his visa as I did not meet the financial requirement and Allah swt has granted his visa.
May Allah swt grant all ur visas I have to stress please remember Allah as only he can grant your visa guys no matter what ur papers include xxxxxxx

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:09 am

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:09 am

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:11 am

Sorry guys I have no idea why my quote has been copied so many times the website has been playing up since yesterday x

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:17 am

Sugarplum786 wrote:
tallojani wrote:
tallojani I don't mean to b rude but where are u getting this 1550 from can u stop spreading the wrong information it is the lowest if annual salary they look at Not the monthly u said this to me last time and I was not going to apply until my solicitor told me it's not the monthly it's the annual salary throughout the 6 months and I just got my visa and 4 of my payslips were under 1550 category A salaried employment I alhumdulila got the visa first time stop spreading the wrong information and ket1 who just got her visa also said all her payslips were not 1550.
Sorry if i have offended anyone but tallojani only Seend to come on this forum to give people bad news. I was almost not going to give my case in because of u please be careful of what u say.

niazij
Newly Registered

Post by niazij » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:09 am

Dear ASA!! hope someone will help me here:
I am going get married in pakistan 10/ april/ 2015, as i am going pakistan in 15 feb as i miss my family alot... can I do nikkah and apply for spousal visa in first week of march or wait till shadi day and pics?

as i have to show £18600 with my two jobs, which near done, the problem is my one job is finishing in march... if i apply after march and embassy call my job they will say she left the company and i will have a refused ? will they call job?

whats the best advise i can have please? me and my future husband been keep in touch since 1 years via apps, whats app, Skype.....
last thing is what documents i have show:
last six payslip?
last six bank statement?
saving £2500?
rent agreement?
house survy report ?
anything is missing?
how many months old payslip and bank statement i can show? 1,2,3 months old???
i will be very thankful if you share your good advice please.

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Post by ilrupdates » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:22 am

Hi All,
I am sorry to hijack the forum, but I think I can find the answer of my question here easily.

1. where can I find the certified translator in Lahore to get the English translation of my urdu Nikah Nammah?
because home office guidelines say that Nikah naamah must be translated by the certified translator and translator must provide its office address and telephone number.

OR is it okay if I translate it myself truly and then get it attested from Notary Public or from Foreign Office in Lahore? will this be accepted by UKVI? OR the Nadra Nikah nammah along with original Urdu copy would be sufficient and no need of translation ?

AS all of you have already applied the spouse visas, so I am sure some one can help me in this regard please.
Thanks
Disclaimer: I am neither an immigration lawyer nor an OISC qualified/registered member. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Post by ilrupdates » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:24 am

Hi All,
I am sorry to hijack the forum, but I think I can find the answer of my question here easily.

1. where can I find the certified translator in Lahore to get the English translation of my urdu Nikah Nammah?
because home office guidelines say that Nikah naamah must be translated by the certified translator and translator must provide its office address and telephone number.

OR is it okay if I translate it myself truly and then get it attested from Notary Public or from Foreign Office in Lahore? will this be accepted by UKVI? OR the Nadra Nikah nammah along with original Urdu copy would be sufficient and no need of translation ?

AS all of you have already applied the spouse visas, so I am sure some one can help me in this regard please.
Thanks
Disclaimer: I am neither an immigration lawyer nor an OISC qualified/registered member. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:40 am

arslan123 wrote:
tallojani wrote:
saf786 wrote: To meet the income threshold under category A (salaried employment) each one of the last 6 months payslip must be at or above £1550.
tallojani I don't mean to b rude but where are u getting this 1550 from can u stop spreading the wrong information it is the lowest if annual salary they look at Not the monthly u said this to me last time and I was not going to apply until my solicitor told me it's not the monthly it's the annual salary throughout the 6 months and I just got my visa and 4 of my payslips were under 1550 category A salaried employment I alhumdulila got the visa first time stop spreading the wrong information and ket1 who just got her visa also said all her payslips were not 1550.
Sorry if i have offended anyone but tallojani only Seend to come on this forum to give people bad news. I was almost not going to give my case in because of u please be careful of what u say.
Here is the link https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... rement.pdf.
In case you cant open the link here is the subtract ....5. Salaried and non-salaried employment
5.1. Category A: With current employer for 6 months or more – person residing in the UK
5.1.1. Where the applicant’s partner (and/or the applicant if they are in the UK with permission to work) is in salaried employment at the date of application and has been with the same employer for at least 6 months prior to the date of application, they can count their gross annual salary towards the financial requirement. In doing so they must have been paid throughout the period of 6 months prior to the date of application at a level of gross annual salary which equals or exceeds the level relied upon in the application.
5.1.2. Gross income from non-salaried employment will be counted on the same basis as income from salaried employment where the person has been with the same employer for 6 months or more at the date of application.
5.1.3. Non-salaried employment includes that paid at an hourly or other rate (and the number and/or pattern of hours required to be worked may vary) or paid an amount which varies according to the work undertaken. Salaried employment includes that paid at a minimum fixed rate (usually annual) which is usually subject to a contractual minimum number of hours to be worked.
5.1.4. The only difference in Category A between salaried and non-salaried employment is how gross annual salary or employment income is calculated:
Where the person is in salaried employment – they must have been paid throughout the period of 6 months prior to the date of application at a level of gross annual salary which equals or exceeds the level relied upon in the application. Therefore the figure used towards the requirement will be the lowest level of annual salary received during the 6 month period.
Where the person is in non-salaried employment – the level of gross annual employment income relied upon in the application will be the annual equivalent of the person’s average gross monthly income from non-salaried employment in the 6 months prior to the date of application (where that employment was held throughout that period).
To calculate this annualised average for non-salaried employment in Category A the following calculation should be used:
(Total gross income from employment held throughout the 6 month period, divided by 6) multiplied by 12 = Income from non-salaried employment that can be counted towards the financial requirement.

My advise was an interpretation of the above rule, It is wrong of you to say I come here to give bad news, who the hell are you to judge me. Most of the time my advises are based on my personal experience, and where not they are from sources. I was twice refused under category A salaried employment because my payslip showed below 1550 and I have seen been many people who were refused only because one of their pay slip (out of 6) showed payment less than 1550. I don't exactly know ket1 situation, but here on this forum no one is qualified, forum is for giving advice so take it or leave it, in your case you left it and succeeded but someone else might not. You are lucky you got your visa you should be pleasing Allah swt now rather than having a go at me, at the end of the day it is all down to Allah swt who should or shouldn't get the visa.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:48 am

arslan123 wrote:
tallojani wrote:
Duplicate