ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:32 am

Hi Zully and Prince

Just to let u in a bit of info

There is nothing to worry when u are I front of judge and please when you are given the chance to speak, I know they don't look at emotions to much but do mention that every human has a right to live with their partner and there is no law culture or society preventing it
Make sure u look in the eyes of judge when u say it (not that u won't mean it) but the judge should know what u are going through
When I had the chance because my case was in the hands of a solicitor and relative I did not give it my best then so I implore u guys make the most of the chance
At that time of course evidence matters a lot but u a lot depends on what u are saying too

Inshallah hope u guys do get pos replies pls ray that mine gets overturned before the march InshaAllah

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:35 pm

shazz wrote:Hi guys, my husband submitted his application for visa on 6/7/12 at Lahore and it got refused on 28/12/12 cuz of 2 stupid reasons,one of which was that they needed an accomadation letter of my dad stating me n my husband can stay there and another is that i didnt have much money on my bank statment for which i also gave a different bank with savings money in ther.. Does any1 no if its ok 2 have roughly 3,500 pounds in savings or is that less? I have got the appeal papers back yesterday and going to file appeal next week inshallah
Are you working.... If so then saving should be fine. You need to show that you can support him...
If you only have savings, then I'm defo sure you need more than that.
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:23 pm

shazz wrote:Hi guys, my husband submitted his application for visa on 6/7/12 at Lahore and it got refused on 28/12/12 cuz of 2 stupid reasons,one of which was that they needed an accomadation letter of my dad stating me n my husband can stay there and another is that i didnt have much money on my bank statment for which i also gave a different bank with savings money in ther.. Does any1 no if its ok 2 have roughly 3,500 pounds in savings or is that less? I have got the appeal papers back yesterday and going to file appeal next week inshallah
The first would be easy to prove ( although it should have been sent in the first place with application)you need a standard letter signed by your dad to say that they have sufficient space in his house and that you could both stay there til you get your own place

The second in my opinion if what you say is correct ( ie that you had £3500 in your bank account) should be enough, providing you were and are still working. I find it difficult to believe that they have refused you on this point. I would certainly appeal this refusal.

It would be helpful if people who get refused, write down the exact reason for refusals as the wording is very important to experienced people like myself or other Mods, as the wording of the refusal can mean something completely different to you than us.

shazz

Post by shazz » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:33 pm

zully wrote:
Are you working.... If so then saving should be fine. You need to show that you can support him...
If you only have savings, then I'm defo sure you need more than that.

Yh I am working but on my bank statment i havent got much money jus about 300 pounds but i have a savings book with 3,544 pounds in do savings hav 2 be in bank or can they be ona savings book? I need 2 appeal within 28 days trying 2 get more income proof and savings.

shazz

Post by shazz » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:52 pm

batleykhan wrote:
The first would be easy to prove ( although it should have been sent in the first place with application)you need a standard letter signed by your dad to say that they have sufficient space in his house and that you could both stay there til you get your own place

The second in my opinion if what you say is correct ( ie that you had £3500 in your bank account) should be enough, providing you were and are still working. I find it difficult to believe that they have refused you on this point. I would certainly appeal this refusal.

It would be helpful if people who get refused, write down the exact reason for refusals as the wording is very important to experienced people like myself or other Mods, as the wording of the refusal can mean something completely different to you than us.

Thankyou for ur advice and because of the new law rush we kinda overlooked a few documents and my bank statment neva had much money in it as i take them out and use for expenses does the amount have 2 be on a bank statment or can a copy of my savings book be ok? Also somebody hu applied for visa also had ther fathers statment as money from their savings could that happen? Thankyou

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:28 pm

shazz wrote:
batleykhan wrote:

Thankyou for ur advice and because of the new law rush we kinda overlooked a few documents and my bank statment neva had much money in it as i take them out and use for expenses does the amount have 2 be on a bank statment or can a copy of my savings book be ok? Also somebody hu applied for visa also had ther fathers statment as money from their savings could that happen? Thankyou
I don't understand what the problem is... You don't really make sense, what does your dads saving got to do with it.... You need to be earning enough money to support both you and hubby... Your statement needs to show money going in monthly.. And to support that you need wage slips... Everyone spends out of their account that's normal, and then just show the saving you have..,, you dads bank balance has nothing to do with your appeal.
Just get a letter from your dad... Get at least 6 months bank statements and wage slips....
I think you are complicating your appeal...
visa stamped?

shazz

Post by shazz » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:22 pm

Ok and yh i meant if my savings book has more savings than bank statments will that be a problem this whole appeal thing is new 2 me so got lil confused

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:19 am

shazz wrote:Ok and yh i meant if my savings book has more savings than bank statments will that be a problem this whole appeal thing is new 2 me so got lil confused
Your bank statement doesn't need any savings in there... You can have them how ever.... I had mine in pereium bonds. But I dot think the pre 9 July stated how much saving you had... They just needs you to earn j think was £110 after all bills paid... Something like that... So if your earning more than that then saving do not really apply...
You how have to send both and it doesn't matter how you show your savings... In an other account is fine.
visa stamped?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:43 am

Shazz, don't worry or panic about appealing and by the tone of some of the comments here.

All you need to do is to send a letter from your dad ( pm me your email) and I will draft one up for you. Also you need to go to your bank and take your saving book down and get the manager to write you a letter of balance of your total savings( which is what you should have in your account).It may be wise to get the bank to photocopy all pages showing transactions in your saving book and get them t certify that they are true copies of your saving book.

You need to send this along with the completed appeal form, giving the reasons for the refusal and your response to each point .

You have 28 days from receipt of refusal letter by your hubby to get the appeal in at AIT in UK.

Any problem contact me here on FB page
https://www.facebook.com/Immigrationboa ... omPakistan
:wink:

prince007

Post by prince007 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:22 am

meena1234 wrote:Hi Zully and Prince

Just to let u in a bit of info

There is nothing to worry when u are I front of judge and please when you are given the chance to speak, I know they don't look at emotions to much but do mention that every human has a right to live with their partner and there is no law culture or society preventing it
Make sure u look in the eyes of judge when u say it (not that u won't mean it) but the judge should know what u are going through
When I had the chance because my case was in the hands of a solicitor and relative I did not give it my best then so I implore u guys make the most of the chance
At that time of course evidence matters a lot but u a lot depends on what u are saying too

Inshallah hope u guys do get pos replies pls ray that mine gets overturned before the march InshaAllah
Thanks sis for the advice.

May Allah Swt Give us all Success and Sabr Ameen.

shazz

Post by shazz » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:08 pm

batleykhan wrote:Shazz, don't worry or panic about appealing and by the tone of some of the comments here.

All you need to do is to send a letter from your dad ( pm me your email) and I will draft one up for you. Also you need to go to your bank and take your saving book down and get the manager to write you a letter of balance of your total savings( which is what you should have in your account).It may be wise to get the bank to photocopy all pages showing transactions in your saving book and get them t certify that they are true copies of your saving book.

You need to send this along with the completed appeal form, giving the reasons for the refusal and your response to each point .

You have 28 days from receipt of refusal letter by your hubby to get the appeal in at AIT in UK.

Any problem contact me here on FB page
https://www.facebook.com/Immigrationboa ... omPakistan
:wink:

Thankyou so much for all the information :) i hav sent u a pm.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:40 am

Salaam, how r u all? just an quick question, i have my court date on the 4th, just wanted to ask, does the sponser (me) have to take any documents with me to court? because already my solicitor/barristor has all the papers, would i need to have the same??

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 am

prince007 wrote:Salaam, how r u all? just an quick question, i have my court date on the 4th, just wanted to ask, does the sponser (me) have to take any documents with me to court? because already my solicitor/barristor has all the papers, would i need to have the same??
Your solicitors should tell you. Ask them....
Best of luck please tell me how it was and what type of questions they ask. I'm so nervous mines next Thursday...
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:45 am

zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:Salaam, how r u all? just an quick question, i have my court date on the 4th, just wanted to ask, does the sponser (me) have to take any documents with me to court? because already my solicitor/barristor has all the papers, would i need to have the same??
Best of luck please tell me how it was and what type of questions they ask. I'm so nervous mines next Thursday...
thanks sis ill keep you updated, please to special Dua for me today and tomorrow that i succeed in court Ameen.

have trust in Allah Swt.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:48 pm

prince007 wrote:
zully wrote:
thanks sis ill keep you updated, please to special Dua for me today and tomorrow that i succeed in court Ameen.

have trust in Allah Swt.
Prince.... I couldn't wait what happened today..
visa stamped?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:35 pm

zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:
zully wrote:

have trust in Allah Swt.
Prince what happened I'm getting worried now.
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:16 am

zully wrote:
zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:
zully wrote:

have trust in Allah Swt.
Salaam, sorry about the late reply, Thanks to Allah Swt the respondent withdrew his decision but he wants the embassy to review the decision again, so i guess its decision to be reviewed from the original post Islamabad.

May Allah Swt Give This Case Success Ameen.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:19 am

prince007 wrote:
zully wrote:
zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:

have trust in Allah Swt.
Inshallah it will be ok.. I be honest that the respondent should not do that. Why should it be reviewed. It should had just been decided.. So when will you hear. It's like being back to square 1 again.

Salaam, sorry about the late reply, Thanks to Allah Swt the respondent withdrew his decision but he wants the embassy to review the decision again, so i guess its decision to be reviewed from the original post Islamabad.

visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:55 pm

zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:
zully wrote:
zully wrote: Inshallah it will be ok.. I be honest that the respondent should not do that. Why should it be reviewed. It should had just been decided.. So when will you hear. It's like being back to square 1 again.

i dont understand why he did that, if he withdrew it, he should have done it fully but instead he was saying that he wants the original post to review the papers again, wasting every1ns time.

but i have full trust in Allah Swt, In Sha Allah everything will be fine.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:17 am

prince.....
i think tha'ts it totally wrong that ukba are asking ukba to review your case again, you should had spoke up.
but on the other hand maybe he withdrew and ukba still have a quick look before they give visa to make sure your working ect.... don't worry you will get a call letter within the month inshallah just start getting your bedroom ready for her and before you know it she will be with you

zully
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Salam prince
First of all , indhallAllah your refusal decision will be overturned because they certainly have indicated it in the mean time just make preps for your partner shukar to Allah and pray for us too

As you must know they generally send a written statement within 10 days

Secondly I am also surprised that they mentioned it will still be reviewed but I guess that that is a standard thing that they say

Can I also ask did the Eco also say that he has no issues

Keep us updated of the good news

Zully

Praying for u

Hope all goes well too

Guys keep posting coz March seems ages away and need all the support

prince007

Post by prince007 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:19 pm

zully wrote:prince.....
i think tha'ts it totally wrong that ukba are asking ukba to review your case again, you should had spoke up.
but on the other hand maybe he withdrew and ukba still have a quick look before they give visa to make sure your working ect.... don't worry you will get a call letter within the month inshallah just start getting your bedroom ready for her and before you know it she will be with you

zully
yeh may be your right Zully, i just hope this waiting ends very soon. And yh In Sha Allah will start slowly slowy, and best of luck to you Zully you havent got much days left.

May Allah Swt Give you Success Ameen.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:35 pm

meena1234 wrote:Salam prince
First of all , indhallAllah your refusal decision will be overturned because they certainly have indicated it in the mean time just make preps for your partner shukar to Allah and pray for us too

Secondly I am also surprised that they mentioned it will still be reviewed but I guess that that is a standard thing that they say

Zully

Praying for u

Hope all goes well too

Wa Salaam,

yeh Allah Kah Shukar Hai. Keep Doing Dua That all goes well Ameen. May Allah Swt Give you me And everyone Sabr and Success Ameen.

the home office rep withdrew the case before the court hearing started because there was no case to argue but we still had to go inside.

and you know the written statement your talking about can you explain abit, who gets it me or my solicitor?

Please also Do Dua for me thanks.

and In Sha Allah we are here with you until this all gets resolved for you dont feel alone. :)

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:25 am

prince007 wrote:

Zully

Praying for u

Hope all goes well too

Wa Salaam,

yeh Allah Kah Shukar Hai. Keep Doing Dua That all goes well Ameen. May Allah Swt Give you me And everyone Sabr and Success Ameen.

the home office rep withdrew the case before the court hearing started because there was no case to argue but we still had to go inside.

and you know the written statement your talking about can you explain abit, who gets it me or my solicitor?

and In Sha Allah we are here with you until this all gets resolved for you dont feel alone. :)[/quot

Hi prince,
I think what they mean us not written statement it's called a determination letter just saying you one and wait for call letter:
If no one turned up then you should assume you have won. Judge normally gives it in your favour so really congratulations... But still let's wait n see what happens anything can happen but Allah knows best.
I hope mrs is feeling better now. Inshallah this will be the coming of the end of this depression path for you inshallah inshallah.....
Zully
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:20 am

zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:

Zully

Praying for u

Hope all goes well too

Wa Salaam,

and In Sha Allah we are here with you until this all gets resolved for you dont feel alone. :)[/quot

Hi prince,
I think what they mean us not written statement it's called a determination letter just saying you one and wait for call letter:
If no one turned up then you should assume you have won. Judge normally gives it in your favour so really congratulations... But still let's wait n see what happens anything can happen but Allah knows best.
I hope mrs is feeling better now. Inshallah this will be the coming of the end of this depression path for you inshallah inshallah.....
Zully
Yeh In Sha Allah this waiting will end very soon for all of us.

the home office rep withdrew the case in court, he was there, but he wanted it to be reconsidered back Isb.

Ya Allah Please help us all Ameen.

Alhumdulilah shes okay but uno innit until its not fully resolved it stays on your mind.

Read the 3rd Kalima every day as it removes all difficulties. and Trust Allah Swt.

And remember me in your Dua's.

Khudah Hafiz