ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:04 am

Do I need to photocopy the pic, do we need to submit 1 original file document and 1 photocopy,

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:07 am

Shatif wrote:Do I need to photocopy the pic, do we need to submit 1 original file document and 1 photocopy,

Yes, photocopy of all pictures which you are going to submit.
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

General30

Post by General30 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:08 am

XnailaX wrote:Assalamualikum,

can i jus check wiv u guys...all ma hubby needs to take 2mrow is his passport, a copy of my passport, call letter, intended date of travel letter and tb certificate...is that it?????

JazakAllah
Congratulations Naila the wait is finally over for you :D Wish you all the best sis
Refused on 23/09/2011
Appealed on 06/10/2011
Acknowledgement received 14/10/2011
Date given 22/02/2012
Call in letter recieved 24/01/2012
Passport submitted 01/02/2012
Passport returned 05/03/2012
Visa issued alhamdulilah
Wife in UK 22/03/2012

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:12 am

There's like 80 pic I sooo stressed out, hubby even worse he only had hours sleep last night.

I'm gonna die if I have to wait 24 weeks for a response that's like 6 months

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:16 am

Shatif wrote:There's like 80 pic I sooo stressed out, hubby even worse he only had hours sleep last night.

i got all the pictures back that submitted, this might sound crazy but i submitted 60 pictures of nikkah, time spent together before and after the nikkah, family events where both our families wre present. the ECo didnot ask me a single question regarding our marriage during my interview she said she had no doubt that the marriage was very much genuine. just submit anything and evrything you can think of that'll support your app no one is going to penalize you for extra documents...
visa-grante:25.10.12

General30

Post by General30 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:17 am

AoA
Just wanted to share with you guys my wife has come to uk and was not asked for any paperwork or questions whatsoever it all went really well alhamdulilah
May Allah swt help you all through this difficult time aameen
Congratulations to all those who have had good news
May Allah SWT give sabr to all those who are waiting
Refused on 23/09/2011
Appealed on 06/10/2011
Acknowledgement received 14/10/2011
Date given 22/02/2012
Call in letter recieved 24/01/2012
Passport submitted 01/02/2012
Passport returned 05/03/2012
Visa issued alhamdulilah
Wife in UK 22/03/2012

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:24 am

syma wrote:
Shatif wrote:There's like 80 pic I sooo stressed out, hubby even worse he only had hours sleep last night.

i got all the pictures back that submitted, this might sound crazy but i submitted 60 pictures of nikkah, time spent together before and after the nikkah, family events where both our families wre present. the ECo didnot ask me a single question regarding our marriage during my interview she said she had no doubt that the marriage was very much genuine. just submit anything and evrything you can think of that'll support your app no one is going to penalize you for extra documents...

May I ask what grounds ur visa was rejected if no doubt of marriage being genuine I thought it was roti, kapra aur Makaan and genuine relationship

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:42 am

Ok guys one really stupid question ok I admit I'm an idiot,

Pls can someone tell me wot happens at bhc and them wot happens at embassy. Is all the enquiry done at bhc or at the embassy.

Who makes the decision bhc or embassy

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:49 am

Shatif wrote:
syma wrote:

May I ask what grounds ur visa was rejected if no doubt of marriage being genuine I thought it was roti, kapra aur Makaan and genuine relationship

lol @ roti kapra and makaan..
well on two reasons
1) i owed some money to my university( i studied in london) the ECo asked me to pay it which i did and i sent her the evidence of payment but she didnt bother checking her email and refused me saying i didnt submit the evidence of payment...this really is ECO/BHC's fault not mine and they have ackonwledged that now that i didn send the evidence in time.

2) 281v the ECO assumed that my husband would pay this fee (i clearly told her during my interview that he wont b the one paying it) so she said IF he was to pay this fee we MIGHT not have enough savings completely ignoring the fact that he has a job which can pay all our bills even if he didnt have no savings.

so really and truely i shoudnt have been refused but UKBA and ECO eh what can we do:/
Last edited by syma on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:51 am

Shatif wrote:Ok guys one really stupid question ok I admit I'm an idiot,

Pls can someone tell me wot happens at bhc and them wot happens at embassy. Is all the enquiry done at bhc or at the embassy.

Who makes the decision bhc or embassy
Neither you are stupid nor idiot. Don't underestimate. urself. If you any queries like this pm some loveable person. loooolz whom you like most.

About your query, don't take tense, be calm and patient. Just consider that your application is pending.
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:52 am

Tens of thousands of overseas students have abused UK visa system, says report
Before the UK’s student visa system was tightening up some 40,000 to 50,000 students from outside the European Union were arriving intending to work rather than study, according to a shock report published today (Tuesday 27 March).

The report from the National Audit Office on the 2009 implementation of a points based route, known as Tier 4, by which students from countries outside the EU can study in the UK says that tens of thousand broke the rules and little was done to detect and remove them.

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:05 am

Thank u allzz

I've never been the patient type really I'm gonna go mad gregarious can u tell who makes the decision bhc or embassy,

I have a friend who said she phoned somebody and got her husbands visa in Dubai cud that be true.

Omg I took student loan when I was at uni repayments come from my wages can they refuse on that basis.

The solicitor we used said roti,kapra aur Makaan and relationship genuine don't scare me pls

We shud sue them for the stress they cause us people who just want to live a married life with our partners.

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:06 am

Gregarious wrote:Tens of thousands of overseas students have abused UK visa system, says report
Before the UK’s student visa system was tightening up some 40,000 to 50,000 students from outside the European Union were arriving intending to work rather than study, according to a shock report published today (Tuesday 27 March).

The report from the National Audit Office on the 2009 implementation of a points based route, known as Tier 4, by which students from countries outside the EU can study in the UK says that tens of thousand broke the rules and little was done to detect and remove them.

'overseas students are worth £5bn per year to the UK and that this "export industry" could be worth £16.9bn by 2025. But universities fear they could lose out on this money because of the tightening visa restrictions'

In the end its Uk which is going to lose the business, i know so many genuine students who've been refused recently just coz UKBA has suddenly woken up and now evryone is a fruad applicant. Now students here prefer Australia over UK for studies because honestly if your giving them 3times the standard fee, foriegn students want & deserve some respect too.

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:12 am

Shatif wrote:Thank u allzz

I've never been the patient type really I'm gonna go mad gregarious can u tell who makes the decision bhc or embassy,

I have a friend who said she phoned somebody and got her husbands visa in Dubai cud that be true.

Omg I took student loan when I was at uni repayments come from my wages can they refuse on that basis.

The solicitor we used said roti,kapra aur Makaan and relationship genuine don't scare me pls

We shud sue them for the stress they cause us people who just want to live a married life with our partners.
Omg stop stressin will u?
ur student loan has got nothing to do with this, i was an international student my husband(the sponsor) is repaying hi student loan too.

u will most def get a reply with in 60 working days inshAllah, everyone gets it even i did lol they called me on the 6oth day for the interview.
the only advice i can give u is considering i havnt got a single pateint bone in my body lol that u just have to bear with it. if u dont it'll have an affect on evrything your work and your relationship with you other half. its already long distance so do things to make this time easier on you and your other half rather then making it hard on you.

really & truely m kinda tryna mk myself feel better by saying all this out loud to you because i got an indefinite wait ahead of me :(

shah6409

time line

Post by shah6409 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:14 am

Phoned abu dhabi today and they said it can take up to 24 weeks

syma
Member of Standing

Re: time line

Post by syma » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:18 am

shah6409 wrote:Phoned abu dhabi today and they said it can take up to 24 weeks
abudhabi or gerrys in Pk everyonez going to give u a box standard reply so dont bother until its been 60days, has it been 60 working days yet?

shah6409

time

Post by shah6409 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:30 am

its been 50 working days

shamailaubaid

Post by shamailaubaid » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:41 am

ppl who applied start of jan their 60 working days r nearly up!!!
shud start to get some replies for jan applicants very soon!!
submitted @ lahore 07/02/12
waited 65 working days
Ready for Collection: 9/5/12
picking up 10/5/12
Visa Granted

syma
Member of Standing

Re: time

Post by syma » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:42 am

shah6409 wrote:its been 50 working days
just wait for another 10 working days and God forbid you still dont hear anything email on the follwing adds both of them;

visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk

and if ur email doesnt go thro, email it again the xt day sometimes thier inbox is full..

p.s my husband did email abudhabi on our 55th working day he got a reply in two days saying its in process a decision will be made shortly.

shamailaubaid

Post by shamailaubaid » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:47 am

syma wrote:
just wait for another 10 working days and God forbid you still dont hear anything email on the follwing adds both of them;

visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk

and if ur email doesnt go thro, email it again the xt day sometimes thier inbox is full..

p.s my husband did email abudhabi on our 55th working day he got a reply in two days saying its in process a decision will be made shortly.
after the call how many days did u get repsonse?
submitted @ lahore 07/02/12
waited 65 working days
Ready for Collection: 9/5/12
picking up 10/5/12
Visa Granted

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:01 am

shamailaubaid wrote:
syma wrote:

visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk

after the call how many days did u get repsonse?
my interview was on 6th march i got the decision on 15th march so it was fairly soon.

ns99

Post by ns99 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:13 am

Salaamz..!
Can anyone tell me who to contact for my appeal..?
I have emailed them but maybe it's the wrong address because there's no reply..

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:29 am

syma wrote:

ur student loan has got nothing to do with this, i was an international student my husband(the sponsor) is repaying hi student loan too.

u will most def get a reply with in 60 working days inshAllah, everyone gets it even i did lol they called me on the 6oth day for the interview.
the only advice i can give u is considering i havnt got a single pateint bone in my body lol that u just have to bear with it. if u dont it'll have an affect on evrything your work and your relationship with you other half. its already long distance so do things to make this time easier on you and your other half rather then making it hard on you.

really & truely m kinda tryna mk myself feel better by saying all this out loud to you because i got an indefinite wait ahead of me :(

Syma patience will be fruitful that's we can do be patient and try not too stress to much even though its difficult everything will be fine

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:31 am

Shatif wrote:
syma wrote:

Syma patience will be fruitful that's we can do be patient and try not too stress to much even though its difficult everything will be fine
yea its going to be allll worth while in the end inshAllah

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:43 am

ns99 wrote:Salaamz..!
Can anyone tell me who to contact for my appeal..?
I have emailed them but maybe it's the wrong address because there's no reply..

Here you are

http://www.justice.gov.uk/contacts/hmct ... ion-asylum