ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

moqas1234
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by moqas1234 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:46 am

Maria123 wrote:Hi Ray20..... Can you please share with us exactly how much ur 6 wage slips showed and what was the amount that was paid into account. Also were u paid bacs or cheque from ur employer? If possible please share a copy of the letter you wrote to them explaining this point. Finally was the amount paid in ur account more or less than wage slips?

Thanks
Hi maria
Did you get the visa if i may ask.

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:12 am

ak_786 wrote:Assalamalikum guys, ive been a silent reader. I find this post really good and informative and its good seeing everyone helping each other out. My wife collected her passport today and it was refused on not meeting financial threshold of £18,720 were as my income is above it at £18,720 the eco said that one of the wage slips in june 2014 were £1307.28 net and money going into bank act were £1307.48 so i received extra 20 pence from my employer so how does that not meet financial threshold. There was no other reason for refusal other than mistake by my employers accountant. Do you think I should appeal it or reapply. I have bank statements and wage slips from july to now that are matching. Would eco pick out any other reason other than tjis and has anybody been refused for wage slip not matchingby 20 pence extra in bank account, please let me know. Also we only recvd 2 emails 1 frm bhc islmd and 1 frm visa info not saying concluded or ref numb
Wsalaam, i am also one of these people. i applied and my 4 months bank statements were a few pennies different from each other. some i had been overpaid a few pence and some 4 pence short, like me you have been refused under not meeting the financial evidence rather than the actual amount as its a rule that they should be the same. i had an employer letter copies of cheques etc tp support it but they did not accept. i did not appeal as i was worried it would not be overturned due to it clearly stating in the rules that they should match, i also felt it was a lengthy process so i re applied within 2 weeks of being refused as they wasted 11 months so i had all those new bank statements and payslips that matched. Alhamdullilah visa was granted within 12 weeks :) its upto u what route u choose but i focused on that one point and kept the rest structure the same and it worked. if you need any further help or advice let me no :)
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:15 am

i personally think if your wage slips and bank statements don't match but this error has been rectified in the following bank statements then your more likely to get your visa in appeal as you have still shown that mistake being corrected which i have seen in a few cases and also been informed by many solicitors my issue was that it was not covered so i was still paid incorrectly which made my case abit weak.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:03 am

Ket1 wrote:
ak_786 wrote:Assalamalikum guys, ive been a silent reader. I find this post really good and informative and its good seeing everyone helping each other out. My wife collected her passport today and it was refused on not meeting financial threshold of £18,720 were as my income is above it at £18,720 the eco said that one of the wage slips in june 2014 were £1307.28 net and money going into bank act were £1307.48 so i received extra 20 pence from my employer so how does that not meet financial threshold. There was no other reason for refusal other than mistake by my employers accountant. Do you think I should appeal it or reapply. I have bank statements and wage slips from july to now that are matching. Would eco pick out any other reason other than tjis and has anybody been refused for wage slip not matchingby 20 pence extra in bank account, please let me know. Also we only recvd 2 emails 1 frm bhc islmd and 1 frm visa info not saying concluded or ref numb
Wsalaam, i am also one of these people. i applied and my 4 months bank statements were a few pennies different from each other. some i had been overpaid a few pence and some 4 pence short, like me you have been refused under not meeting the financial evidence rather than the actual amount as its a rule that they should be the same. i had an employer letter copies of cheques etc tp support it but they did not accept. i did not appeal as i was worried it would not be overturned due to it clearly stating in the rules that they should match, i also felt it was a lengthy process so i re applied within 2 weeks of being refused as they wasted 11 months so i had all those new bank statements and payslips that matched. Alhamdullilah visa was granted within 12 weeks :) its upto u what route u choose but i focused on that one point and kept the rest structure the same and it worked. if you need any further help or advice let me no :)
Did the amount on your payslip varied month by month or was it like you said just the difference between the payslip and bank statements?
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Tabir
Newly Registered

Post by Tabir » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:06 am

moqas1234 wrote:Does anyone know how long gerry takes to call after recieving the emails.
Alhamdulillah i got those 2 emails this morning with ref num xxxxxxx :) now any idea how long before we collect the documents? Keep me updated when they contact you. Btw will they email or call? Aniways Not too long now IA :)

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:07 am

tallojani wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
Did the amount on your payslip varied month by month or was it like you said just the difference between the payslip and bank statements?
just different on the payslip and bank statement, the payslips were all the same

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:12 am

walikumassalam, sorry to hear your refusal, BHC is very harsh they just want more and more fees. If you can get a letter from your employer to rectify the fault than in sha Allah your refusal will be overturned, it is cheaper to appeal than put in fresh application but appeal can drag on for some time.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:15 am

Ket1 wrote:
tallojani wrote:
Ket1 wrote: Wsalaam, i am also one of these people. i applied and my 4 months bank statements were a few pennies different from each other. some i had been overpaid a few pence and some 4 pence short, like me you have been refused under not meeting the financial evidence rather than the actual amount as its a rule that they should be the same. i had an employer letter copies of cheques etc tp support it but they did not accept. i did not appeal as i was worried it would not be overturned due to it clearly stating in the rules that they should match, i also felt it was a lengthy process so i re applied within 2 weeks of being refused as they wasted 11 months so i had all those new bank statements and payslips that matched. Alhamdullilah visa was granted within 12 weeks :) its upto u what route u choose but i focused on that one point and kept the rest structure the same and it worked. if you need any further help or advice let me no :)
just different on the payslip and bank statement, the payslips were all the same
thanks Ket1...ohhh arsalan123, have you read this?

ak_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ak_786 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:00 pm

moqas1234 wrote:Still waiting for gerry mirpur to call or email. How long do they usually take? I got the processed and concluded emails 4am uk time on wednesday. Would anyone know
I received 1 email from bhc islamabad and 1 from infovisa, i only received processed email from bhc islamabad not concluded. So it seems like good news for you Inshallah as from experience and reading previous posts, people who recvd concluded email with ref 176! Have definitely got their vusas and others like myself who recvd 1 email frm bhc islmd saying processed has been 50/50. Also you will get email or call frm gerry as soon as they have recvd your passport and dics frm islamabad. It can take up to 5 working days.

ak_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ak_786 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:02 pm

rudey786 wrote:Salaam AK786
sorry to hear about your refusal.
What salary was written on your letter from your employer?

Salary on employer letter was £18,720, issue was mistake by company accountant of 20 pence extra being paid to me in june 2014

ak_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ak_786 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:18 pm

Ray20 wrote:
ak_786 wrote:As per previous post i meant to say £18,600 threshold. Also i remember from someone previous post they were also refused for small difference in wage slip to bank statements. Does anyone know who it was or if that person is reading this please let me know did you reapply or appeal and did your spouse get visa the second time. Also if i reapply now with same documents apart from new wage slips, bank statements and new employer letter would that be ok

Ak_786

It was me whose visa was rejected because of the lowest wage slip being incorrect error by my accountant. I appealed the decision since my employer got the accountant to give the remaining net pay in the following months pay.
I was given a deadline for the 29th january and have received a call from islamabad to submit husbands passport they also have withdrawn the appeal. So Alhumdulillah they've overturned the decision. My husband is gone umrah at the moment once he returns he will be submitting his passport. I appealed on the 18th August they took 5 months to overturn the decision. It's now up to you weather or not you want to do a fresh application which I would advise seeing as a lot of people have gotten replys within 3 months. Could take longer but it's up to you. Also i submitted just one months payslip which had the difference of the previous months net pay. My employer also wrote me a letter explaining his error and I also wrote a letter breaking down how my yearly pay is 18,720 and wrote a brief paragraph on each of the following points written in my refusal. I would suggest you also get your employer to write you a letter and write one yourself. If I can be of any more help let me know.

Thanks for letting me know, im really happy for you sister that your husbands appeal has been overturned and Inshallah he will be with you very soon. It also has now given me hope and the confidence to go ahead with the appeal as it was just a petty error by company accountant who paid 20 pence extra into my account and because of this its refused as wage slip should match with exact amount paid to me by bacs. I spoke to a immigration lawyer as well who also said its better to appeal as its a petty mistake and i will just need a letter from accountant and like you said letter from employer and myself explaining this mistake. As the lawyer also said if i reapply they look at full application again and could bring up something else. Once again thanks for letting me know

ak_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ak_786 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:34 pm

Ket1 wrote:i personally think if your wage slips and bank statements don't match but this error has been rectified in the following bank statements then your more likely to get your visa in appeal as you have still shown that mistake being corrected which i have seen in a few cases and also been informed by many solicitors my issue was that it was not covered so i was still paid incorrectly which made my case abit weak.
Thanks for letting me know, i was told the same think by a immigration solicitor who advised to appeal as its only 1 moth when i was overpaid by 20 pence and its been rectified and all other wage slips and bank statements are matching. He also said when i appeal it will first go to admin review which is done by a senior eco and I just need to submit a letter from accountant and my employer and myself to explain this error and Inshallah it will get overturned as it has done for sister ray 20 who had 1 mismatch wageslip and hers was overturned in 5 months. So i have some hope now, i also don't want to reapply as just in case they point out something else in the application as they could to make more money from us.
Mashallah it's good news your spouse got their visa i pray to allah swt all brothers and sisters whi have applied or appealed and are waiting for a decision get a positive response as whatever happens is allahs will and for the better.

ak_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ak_786 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:47 pm

Did the amount on your payslip varied month by month or was it like you said just the difference between the payslip and bank

The amount only varied for first 2 months, first months pay was £1307.48 net and 2nd months £1307.28 and remaining 4 months was same. Accountant said it ws a system generated but didn't change my bacs pymt for june wages which should have been £1307.28. They will give me a letter explaining their mistake.

ak_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ak_786 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:54 pm

ak_786 wrote:Did the amount on your payslip varied month by month or was it like you said just the difference between the payslip and bank

The amount only varied for first 2 months, first months pay was £1307.48 net and 2nd months £1307.28 and remaining 4 months was same. Accountant said it ws a system generated but didn't change my bacs pymt for june wages which should have been £1307.28. They will give me a letter explaining their mistake.

Sorry tallojani i misunderstood your question but got it now thanks to KET 1, yeah it was only difference of 1 wage slip and bank statement as wage slip said £1307.28 and paid by bacs into my bank account £1307.48. All other 5 wage slips and baml statements matched

ak_786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ak_786 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:00 pm

tallojani wrote:
walikumassalam, sorry to hear your refusal, BHC is very harsh they just want more and more fees. If you can get a letter from your employer to rectify the fault than in sha Allah your refusal will be overturned, it is cheaper to appeal than put in fresh application but appeal can drag on for some time.

Yeah that's what im doing as i dont want to pay more fees, im also going to do the appeal myself and get assistance from a friends cousin who is a immigration lawyer and advised me that i can appeal myself and also said the decision is likely to be overturned in admin review within 19 weeks. Otherwise a court hearing which will be longer but highly unlikely he said as i havent been underpaid so still meet threshold.

Maria123
Newly Registered

Post by Maria123 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:28 pm

Hi everyone

My husbands visa has also been refused today because of the same reasons that Ak_786 and Ket1 got but its really annoying because we do actually meet the financial requirement just a differnce of one wage slip as from bank statement as I got paid £2.00 extra. Going to see a solicitor on Monday to see what can be done next.

Maria123
Newly Registered

Post by Maria123 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:31 pm

Ray20....Did u ask for a review or an oral hearing?

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:10 pm

thanks Ket1...ohhh arsalan123, have you read this?[/quote]

Yes i have tallojani please go to page 790 of this forum scroll down and have a look at what me and ket1 have discussed and from where i was saying her payslips fell below 1550.
Thanks x

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:12 pm

Ket1 the second time u applied were all your payslips above 1550 ? For all jobs its just i thought a few of your payslips fell below from our conversation on page 790 xxx
I may have got this wrong please clarify x

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:36 pm

Thanks for letting me know, i was told the same think by a immigration solicitor who advised to appeal as its only 1 moth when i was overpaid by 20 pence and its been rectified and all other wage slips and bank statements are matching. He also said when i appeal it will first go to admin review which is done by a senior eco and I just need to submit a letter from accountant and my employer and myself to explain this error and Inshallah it will get overturned as it has done for sister ray 20 who had 1 mismatch wageslip and hers was overturned in 5 months. So i have some hope now, i also don't want to reapply as just in case they point out something else in the application as they could to make more money from us.
Mashallah it's good news your spouse got their visa i pray to allah swt all brothers and sisters whi have applied or appealed and are waiting for a decision get a positive response as whatever happens is allahs will and for the better.[/quote]

inshallah ur visa should be granted thn, i sincerely wish u all the best :)

mobileunlockers
Newly Registered

Post by mobileunlockers » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:39 pm

Aslam O Alikum

My wifes visa refused as well due to Financial documents. I have provided all the documents but they said they haven't revived few documents includes accountant certificate. is it worth doing the appeal or shall i reapply it?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:40 pm

arslan123 wrote:Ket1 the second time u applied were all your payslips above 1550 ? For all jobs its just i thought a few of your payslips fell below from our conversation on page 790 xxx
hey :)
the first time i applied was wen th payslips were the same but there was a difference in what was on them and what was on the bank statement which is what talljani asked me and i replied
as for this time yes ur ryt arslan i applied woth 3 jobs
2 salaried and one non salaired and yes for one month it fell under 1550 in terms of the total for the month for the 3 jobs as i was off sick. hope this helps guys and i dont want to gt involved in this lol :)

arslan123

Post by arslan123 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:51 pm

Ket1 wrote:
arslan123 wrote:Ket1 the second time u applied were all your payslips above 1550 ? For all jobs its just i thought a few of your payslips fell below from our conversation on page 790 xxx
hey :)
the first time i applied was wen th payslips were the same but there was a difference in what was on them and what was on the bank statement which is what talljani asked me and i replied
as for this time yes ur ryt arslan i applied woth 3 jobs
2 salaried and one non salaired and yes for one month it fell under 1550 in terms of the total for the month for the 3 jobs as i was off sick. hope this helps guys and i dont want to gt involved in this lol :)
Aww bless ket1 thanks for claryfiying xxxxx

humawakas2014

Post by humawakas2014 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:18 pm

mobileunlockers wrote:Aslam O Alikum

My wifes visa refused as well due to Financial documents. I have provided all the documents but they said they haven't revived few documents includes accountant certificate. is it worth doing the appeal or shall i reapply it?
Did you actually include all documents?

Which ones were missing?

I missed a few too decided to reapply instead of appeal. One objection was the accountant one too. I included a print out from ACCA website to show his creditation :)
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

moqas1234
Newly Registered

Post by moqas1234 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:26 pm

mobileunlockers wrote:Aslam O Alikum

I am sorry to hear that. I think u should appeal. U recieved 1 email from them right and no concluded email with ref.