ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

welljohn
England

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by welljohn » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:47 pm

Hi Sheilam, just a quick question ..... How can I apply for" DBR" for care work as my passport not with me any more . ARC card used for care work. Thank you.

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:01 am

SheilaM wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:59 am
Yahas76 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:47 am
SheilaM wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:43 pm
Yahas76 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:51 am

Hi SheilaM,

Kindly confirm that you said about 3 weeks took by Home Office to grant you the Permission to Work along with the new ARC card ???

Thank you.
Yes Yayah it took 3 weeks to get everything. I’m sure the delay is due to the Pandemic 😷 but soon you will receive everything. Hope this helps while you waiting.
Hi SheilaM,

Finger crossed and waiting for the decision and then rest of the things like NI & Updated ARC Card.

Can you tell me that when you applied for the Permission to work ? Before Pandemic or after starting it ???

Kindly also guide me that which others jobs I can do it in Care field other then Carer ???

Thank you for your always Support and Understanding.

Kind Regard's.
I applied during the Beginning of the Pandemic 😷 when everything was closed down. I’m
A registered Nurse which is why I think they responded quickly despite the pandemic. You can do support worker, live in Carer, Care assistant, do apply in other Jobs too because if you present your work permit they say it’s the employers discretion especially if they can’t find someone to replace. As soon as you receive your letter for permission call for your NI as my appointment took 3 weeks with Job centre.

Hi SheilaM,

Hope you are fine and doing great as usual, Yes, i also guess that being a registered nurse you got the Permission to work as early as possible which is really good, i am still waiting for an update from the Home Office, today my Solicitor said that she Chased up as well for an update. Actually she applied on 04th December 2020.

Sure, I'll apply NI immediately after receiving the Permission to work's letter. I shall keep you posted on further updates.

Thank you very much for your entire help and cooperation.

Have a very good day.

Kind Regard's.

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:03 am

welljohn wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:47 pm
Hi Sheilam, just a quick question ..... How can I apply for" DBR" for care work as my passport not with me any more . ARC card used for care work. Thank you.
Hi Welljohn,

Hope you are fine and doing well, did you got the Permission to Work ???

Kind Regard's.

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:59 pm

welljohn wrote:
Hi welljohn sorry for the delay I’m replying been very busy. Your ARC card should be sufficient as I gave my employer the new arc card with work permission and they did it for me.

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:03 pm

Yahas76 wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:01 am
SheilaM wrote:
Yahas76 wrote:
SheilaM wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:43 pm

Yes Yayah it took 3 weeks to get everything. I’m sure the delay is due to the Pandemic 😷 but soon you will receive everything. Hope this helps while you waiting.
Hi SheilaM,

Finger crossed and waiting for the decision and then rest of the things like NI & Updated ARC Card.

Can you tell me that when you applied for the Permission to work ? Before Pandemic or after starting it ???

Kindly also guide me that which others jobs I can do it in Care field other then Carer ???

Kind Regard's.
I applied during the Beginning of the Pandemic 😷 when everything was closed down. I’m
A registered Nurse which is why I think they responded quickly despite the pandemic. You can do support worker, live in Carer, Care assistant, do apply in other Jobs too because if you present your work permit they say it’s the employers discretion especially if they can’t find someone to replace. As soon as you receive your letter for permission call for your NI as my appointment took 3 weeks with Job centre.

Hi SheilaM,

Hope you are fine and doing great as usual, Yes, i also guess that being a registered nurse you got the Permission to work as early as possible which is really good, i am still waiting for an update from the Home Office, today my Solicitor said that she Chased up as well for an update. Actually she applied on 04th December 2020.

Sure, I'll apply NI immediately after receiving the Permission to work's letter. I shall keep you posted on further updates.

Have a very good day.

Kind Regard's.
Hi Yayah the Christmas period and this Pandemic probably the reason for the delay. Hope you are good Keep calm everything will workout great for you.

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:22 pm

Yahas76 wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:03 am
welljohn wrote:
Hi Welljohn,

Kind Regard's.
Hi Yaya,
I'm still waiting for it and not hear anything from my Solicitor yet but someone told me on here roughly about 4 weeks to get it. Thank you. NB: They only asked me to signed authorisation form.

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:27 pm

SheilaM wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:59 pm
welljohn wrote:
Hi welljohn sorry for the delay I’m replying been very busy. Your ARC card should be sufficient as I gave my employer the new arc card with work permission and they did it for me.
Hi Sheilam, just a quick question. will i leave Nass accommodation or not if i got a job ? please explain to me. Thank you

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:27 pm

welljohn wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:27 pm
SheilaM wrote:
welljohn wrote:
Hi Sheilam, just a quick question. will i leave Nass accommodation or not if i got a job ? please explain to me. Thank you
No You don’t have to leave only your support allowance will be terminated after the first pay from
Your job, asylum seekers aren’t eligible to rent unless you seek permission from the home office. Which I did to move closer to work. Are you planning to leave their accommodation?

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:20 pm

Hi Sheilam,
Am not planning to leave my accommodation yet just waiting for the permission to work. so the support allowance will be stopped once get my first payment from the job. but still live in Nass accommodation ?

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:14 pm

welljohn wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:20 pm
Hi Sheilam,
Am not planning to leave my accommodation yet just waiting for the permission to work. so the support allowance will be stopped once get my first payment from the job. but still live in Nass accommodation ?
Yeah that’s correct. You need to call migrant help and write to them send proof of your payment slip.

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:39 am

Hi guys

My fresh claim going on from 2018 and I got latter from them last week and asking new documents my medical documents and things my lawyer submitted on last week do you guys know how long will take to make decisions

Thanks

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:50 am

Hi, All depends on your fresh claims but once they asked for your document won't be long though. Pray and might be sooner. Merry Christmas

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:03 am

Indu2 wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:39 am
Hi guys

My fresh claim going on from 2018 and I got latter from them last week and asking new documents my medical documents and things my lawyer submitted on last week do you guys know how long will take to make decisions

Thanks
I agree with welljohn. Have they asked you to attend biometrics aswell as it seems to be the stardard procedure for Fresh claims?

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:57 pm

Hi guys
No they didn’t ask about biometric because I went to court as well to get appeal rights then I got granted and after that home office reconsider and it was long time after that I got this email from them then I sent all documents

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:02 am

SheilaM wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:03 pm
Yahas76 wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:01 am
SheilaM wrote:
Yahas76 wrote:

Hi SheilaM,

Kind Regard's.

Hi SheilaM,

Have a very good day.

Kind Regard's.
Hi Yayah the Christmas period and this Pandemic probably the reason for the delay. Hope you are good Keep calm everything will workout great for you.
Hi SheilaM,

Hope you are fine and doing great as usual, Yes I am also thinking that the Christmas period and the Pandemic probably the reason for the delay in order to gain the Permission to Work.

Finger Crossed, I shall keep you posted on further progress.

Kind Regard's.

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:06 am

welljohn wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:22 pm
Yahas76 wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:03 am
welljohn wrote:
Hi Welljohn,

Kind Regard's.
Hi Yaya,
I'm still waiting for it and not hear anything from my Solicitor yet but someone told me on here roughly about 4 weeks to get it. Thank you. NB: They only asked me to signed authorization form.
Hi Welljohn,

Hope you are fine and doing great as usual, Thanks for an update, I guess that the Christmas period and the Pandemic probably the reason for the delay in order to gain the Permission to Work or as you said that it will take around 4 weeks.

Finger Crossed, I shall keep you posted on further progress.

Kind Regard's.

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:09 pm

Hi, Thank you and keep you updated. Hopefully good news ..

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:53 am

Mba88 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:22 pm
senu14 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:33 pm
Mba88 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:47 pm
senu14 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:17 pm

Hi,
Thank you for your reply and I used same email address send complaint begin of this month but didn't receive any response yet. that is why I ask you which email you have used . after how long did you get response from them for your complaint.
Hi yesterday i got good news from home office. They grant my claim.. I send a normal complain via my personal email.. Normally they respons within 20 working day and they tell you how much time need to take a decision for your case.. After thats if need they tell you for update documents.. If not they give you decision without uptade document.. I have not a solicitor, i do it myself.. My time line is
Submit documents- 17 feb 2018
Send me a letter for update documents 2 jan 2020
Send me a letter letter for biometric enrolment
Yesterday send me grant letter..
Waiting for brp
Hi,
if you are still in group please tell me did you get your visa within time period they gave you. finally I received response from HO and it was quiet similar response as you got. they said they are aiming to give decision within 6 months.
Yes i got grant letter exactly last day of six month.. They tell me BRP send me via courier service within Ten working day. I am waitng for brp..
Hi 👋
Hi mba88

My fresh claim going form 2018 and I went to court as well to get appeal rights and then judge granted appeal rights and then home office reconsider and after long time I made complain and then they ask me more evidence and last week I was sent my medical documents and is it good sign or bad and they didn’t ask biometric just medical documents etc is it good or bad sign do you have any idea guys
Thanks😔😔😔😔

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:58 am

Indu2 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:53 am
[quote=Mba88 post_id=<a href="tel:1887224">1887224</a> time=<a href="tel:1583871759">1583871759</a> user_id=222514]
[quote=senu14 post_id=<a href="tel:1886918">1886918</a> time=<a href="tel:1583786034">1583786034</a> user_id=231725]
[quote=Mba88 post_id=<a href="tel:1884340">1884340</a> time=<a href="tel:1583016421">1583016421</a> user_id=222514]
[quote=senu14 post_id=<a href="tel:1884337">1884337</a> time=<a href="tel:1583014669">1583014669</a> user_id=231725]

Hi,
Thank you for your reply and I used same email address send complaint begin of this month but didn't receive any response yet. that is why I ask you which email you have used . after how long did you get response from them for your complaint.
Hi yesterday i got good news from home office. They grant my claim.. I send a normal complain via my personal email.. Normally they respons within 20 working day and they tell you how much time need to take a decision for your case.. After thats if need they tell you for update documents.. If not they give you decision without uptade document.. I have not a solicitor, i do it myself.. My time line is
Submit documents- 17 feb 2018
Send me a letter for update documents 2 jan 2020
Send me a letter letter for biometric enrolment
Yesterday send me grant letter..
Waiting for brp
[/quote]
Hi,
if you are still in group please tell me did you get your visa within time period they gave you. finally I received response from HO and it was quiet similar response as you got. they said they are aiming to give decision within 6 months.
[/quote]

Yes i got grant letter exactly last day of six month.. They tell me BRP send me via courier service within Ten working day. I am waitng for brp..
[/quote]
Hi 👋
Hi mba88

My fresh claim going form 2018 and I went to court as well to get appeal rights and then judge granted appeal rights and then home office reconsider and after long time I made complain and then they ask me more evidence and last week I was sent my medical documents and is it good sign or bad and they didn’t ask biometric just medical documents etc is it good or bad sign do you have any idea guys
Thanks😔😔😔😔
[/quote] Hi Indu2 I think it’s Going to be positive news as they are preparing to conclude your case. Stay calm 🙏🙏🙏

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:27 pm

Hi shilam

Thanks for replay and you know I am waiting long time to get answer finally they contact me okay I was in court as well for apeal rights then judge granted so let’s seee because lockdown I don’t know how long will take let’s see thanksss any way and congrats for happy new ssss 😊😊

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:28 pm

Indu2 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:27 pm
Hi shilam

Thanks for replay and you know I am waiting long time to get answer finally they contact me okay I was in court as well for apeal rights then judge granted so let’s seee because lockdown I don’t know how long will take let’s see thanksss any way and congrats for happy new ssss 😊😊
Hi shilam when you sent update documents what did you sent please let me know thanks

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:24 pm

Indu2 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:28 pm
Indu2 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:27 pm
Hi shilam

Hi shilam when you sent update documents what did you sent please let me know thanks
Mine wasn’t a Further Submission but they asked for medical record for me and my dependants, I have a British daughter, (6) How did i transit to the UK, Any updated statement I wanted to add. You will receive good news. It’s the pandemic delaying things but all is well.

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:01 pm

Hi shilam

Thanks for reply okay lates see I was sent my medical documents as well I am single so yeah how long did they take for u answer

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:02 pm

SheilaM wrote:
[quote=welljohn post_id=<a href="tel:1973419">1973419</a> time=<a href="tel:1608490062">1608490062</a> user_id=221877]
[/quote] They gave a timeline of 6-8 weeks But was before that. You’ve won Your court case so they need to submit and grant your asylum. Was this your first further submissions?

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:08 pm

Hi Indu2, They gave me a timeline of 6-8 weeks to conclude the asylum case, due to the pressure of my MP. Just be Prayerful this period as your case is already with the decision making team. Was this your first further submissions? How long ago was the court case that was overturned for you?