ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by Arsal385 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:01 pm

shasus7 wrote:Hi guys, another update on my SET (LR) application:

Application sent: 15/09/2014
Payment taken: 17/09/2014
Acknowledgement letter dated: 17/09/2014
Acknowledgement letter received: 22/09/2014
Biometrics invitation dated: 30/09/2014
Biometrics received: 3/10/2014
Biometrics enrolled: 3/10/2014
Decision: Pending

Alhamdulillah Biometrics arrived in good time. Hope everybody who are waiting for Biometrics and decisions get theirs soon Insha'Allah. Now it's just a very long wait. Congratulations to 'wandali' and 'zesky1' for ILR:) Just noticed on GDrive most of the straightforward June applications are completed and not many applications for July. Hope they get a move on and clear July applications quickly then we have some hope for us September applicants! Because there'll be a lot of applications in August by the look of it! Thanks guys.
Due to huge amount of applications received in August. Dont expect the outcome of September applications until late January 2015.

saeedafridi123
Newly Registered

Post by saeedafridi123 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:19 pm

Hi can someone update my details on google drive please.

Biometric letter dated:30-09-2014
Biometric letter Received on 03-10-2014
Biometric Enrollment on 03-10-2014

Thank you

KA941
United Kingdom

Post by KA941 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:15 am

KA941 wrote:
shahjee1234 wrote:
KA941 wrote:Hi All

I have completed 10 years and want to apply for long residency. My question, my wife (points based dependent) who joined me in Mar 2011 (before July 2012) rule changes, would be able to apply for indefinite leave once I receive my indefinite?
I'm very confused because I thought that back in April 2014 , changes were made and all the rights were taken away which we're privously available under transitional arrangements. If someone can please elaborate that will be great.

Many thanks
KA
Hi KA941,
Well unfortunately you are right, the rules regards to the dependents of People who got ILR through 10 years long residency, have changed since April 2014. There is no straight applications for ILR for them, they have to apply first to convert their status to that of dependents of a settled person i.e YOU, through application form FLR(M), income And maintenance requirements apply on that.
Any dependents who will apply as dependents of settled person through Long residency, their time to qualify will start again from scratch, the clock goes back to zero for them,any time that's hey have spend in the country already is null and void. They have to start a new qualifying period and that starts from the date they get their initial grant of FLR(M) for 2.5 years, that is extendable for another 2.5 years to take them to a total of 5 years to qualify them for the ILR through SET(M).
Regards to pre July 2012 dependents, the transitional arrangements were there for any of them if they would have applied their FLR(m) before 6th April 2014, as that date is gone, hence any pre July 2012 PBS dependents have lost their claim on the transitional arrangements.
I am really sorry again that there is no many positives for you in the situation, but what is important is for you to get your ILR sorted and although the dependents might take a bit longer but at least you are guaranteed that they will be sorted eventually.
All the best with your future application.
Kind regards
Shahjee
many thanks for the reply Shahjee...I feared the worst...and thats what it is...
Following this situation...I have another quesiton (I know its not related to this particular part of the forum but I would appreciate if someone can help)
It will be 5 years for my Tier 1 general visa in Feb 2015 and I will be applying for my ILR. Can you please confirm if I go down that route, that does not stop my wife applying for ILR at the same time. She came to UK in Mar 2011 as PBS Tier 1 General dependent.

Looking forward to hear back soon
Regards
KA941

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:32 am

shasus7 wrote:
bharatsharma wrote:Hello Shajee and other valued members,

I am preparing FLR( M) application and documents for my wife thus have some questions redrawing it as below:

3.7 has your sponsor previously been sponsored as a partner of a settled person?

Yes No ( I am assuming not however not sure about the question's essence )

7.3 income from salaried employment

If you and your partner have had more than one job you must provide the details for each job held and specified evidence for each job.
( are they asking to provide details of previous jobs I have had or asking about any other job I'm doing ( perhaps 2 jobs) right now. I have had 2 jobs previously as I am Tier 1 General visa but currently doing single job so really confused what they are asking for)

You and your sponsors total combined income from salaried employment
£............. ( I am only working and fulfilling financial requirement so do I just write down my income?

English language requirement

Do we have you send it again as it was already shown during the initial entry clearance as a partner.

ALSO

I am planning to send it through post now but in Documents they required the pho copies of all the passport pages ( even blank pages) I have all pages of my both passports( front and back, all visas stamps, entry and exit pages) but do not have copies of blank pages. Can I still send it with option given in notes 8 of the application form Like Driving Licence, Bank Statements NHS Registration covering last three years OR should I wait till I get my ILR then apply

Please suggest. Many thanks
Hi brother, I've noticed you've already received some responses regarding your queries but I thought I can add a bit more clarification perhaps since I'm on the same boat as you. I'm preparing my wife's FLR(M) application as well.

Regarding your query of 7.3 income from salaried employment:

If you go through the questions in 7.3A, there are clearly two categories (category A and B) and depending on which category you have chosen at the beginning of 7.3 you don't have to answer all questions in 7.3A since some are for category A and some are for category B. Now the main point that I wanted to clarify here is to clearly decide which category you should be using (A or B?) now! you've mentioned that currently you are doing one job and the questions you have to answer are:
1. Would you be in your current job for 6 months or more (not over one year just 6 months or more!) prior to the date of application?
2. Would your salary at that point fulfill the income threshold of £18600? (I hope by now you know how to calculate this!)
if you can answer YES to above 2 questions then you answer questions for category A and you need:
-last 6 months payslips not one year ( but if you have been working with the company for a year then you can give them one year's payslips but if you have been working for say 7 months and someone advising you that you need 12 months then that wouldn't be right advice!)
-6 months bank statements showing money payments coming in your bank account
-job contract letter
-and a letter from employer
So that's the story briefly for category A.

Category B is basically if: say you answer YES to question 1 and NO to question 2 or NO to both 1 and 2 THEN you try to meet the financial requirements (if you can!) by combining income from all the employments over past 12 months prior to the date of application and you'll of course need to provide evidence of all employments and stuff for category B.

However, as I mentioned earlier if you can qualify for category A by answering YES to the 2 questions above then you DO NOT need 12 months payslips or bank statements and evidence for any other jobs you may have done previously in last twelve month. Those are needed for category B not for Category A with one job. I'll be applying in mid November for my wife and I started my current job on 1st May and I qualify for financial requirements through this job. The reason I'm applying in November because that's when I'll be in my job for 6 months or more and I'll be sending the stuff that I've mentioned for category A above. So there you go put my money where my mouth is! Hope this helps.

BTW any news of you Biometrics yet?

Hi Brother,

Thanks very much for your detailed explanation. I come under Catagory A ( working more than 1 year for same employer and meeting the income threshold requirement of 186000 with this job).

Good to hear that you have done your Biometrics and waiting start for the ILR. I have not received biometric letter yet, hopefully get soon . Best of luck for your wife's FLR(M) application.

I just want to ask : can I send other documents as mentioned above from note 8 regarding my immigration papers( I have all the pages of visas, front and back pages of both passports, exit and entry stand BUT do not have copies of blank pages of my passports) with a covering letter providing an explanation. I did not get any concrete answer for it from any member.
Regards
Baz

shasus7

Post by shasus7 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:33 pm

Hi Brother,

Thanks very much for your detailed explanation. I come under Catagory A ( working more than 1 year for same employer and meeting the income threshold requirement of 186000 with this job).

Good to hear that you have done your Biometrics and waiting start for the ILR. I have not received biometric letter yet, hopefully get soon . Best of luck for your wife's FLR(M) application.

I just want to ask : can I send other documents as mentioned above from note 8 regarding my immigration papers( I have all the pages of visas, front and back pages of both passports, exit and entry stand BUT do not have copies of blank pages of my passports) with a covering letter providing an explanation. I did not get any concrete answer for it from any member.
Regards
Baz[/quote]

Hi Bro,

No worries you'll get your Biometrics invitation soon since we applied on the same date. I'd suggest to wait out until next Friday and if it doesn't arrive then give them a call. Regarding you passport issue, my opinion is what you are planning to do is actually the best you can do at the moment since your passport is not with you! As you mentioned send the copies of the pages you have and mention clearly in the covering letter that your passports are with HO and if they need the copies of the blank pages as well then you'll send the copies as soon as you receive your passports from HO. Personally, I don't believe they will make an issue out of it since the passports are already with them. If it's any consolation, I clearly remember when I brought my wife from Bangladesh in June 2012 as Tier 4 student dependent, she only submitted the main pages of my passport (personal details, visas, exit entry stamp etc.) not copies of all pages and that wasn't a problem. So hopefully you'll be alright as well.

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:23 pm

shasus7 wrote:Hi Brother,

Regards
Baz

Hi Bro,

No worries you'll get your Biometrics invitation soon since we applied on the same date. I'd suggest to wait out until next Friday and if it doesn't arrive then give them a call. Regarding you passport issue, my opinion is what you are planning to do is actually the best you can do at the moment since your passport is not with you! As you mentioned send the copies of the pages you have and mention clearly in the covering letter that your passports are with HO and if they need the copies of the blank pages as well then you'll send the copies as soon as you receive your passports from HO. Personally, I don't believe they will make an issue out of it since the passports are already with them. If it's any consolation, I clearly remember when I brought my wife from Bangladesh in June 2012 as Tier 4 student dependent, she only submitted the main pages of my passport (personal details, visas, exit entry stamp etc.) not copies of all pages and that wasn't a problem. So hopefully you'll be alright as well.[/quote]

Hi brother, thanks for the reply. Just a bit of update, I have also received my Biometric letter today and Got it done today at the post office. We both are sailing through waves of Home office sea smoothly.

Kindsoul
United Kingdom

Post by Kindsoul » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Hi SHAHJEE & all valued member
I m bit confuse about sending my wife's FLR(M) sending by post or applying in person when I reveive my. ILR(LR)
Bcz I have dont have photocopies of blank pages ( as I have mentioned in the previous post). However there is option of sending alternative documents under one 8 to compensate it but I am not confident as it might delay the outcome of FLR(M) application. Can anyone suggest how to best mentioned in the covering letter.

ALSO :
Which will be quickest to send the application NOW by post?

OR
Applying in person when I reveive ILR?

Does anyone has experienced this or suggest what is the best option.

Looking for all related members suggestion specially SHAHJEE( Helped me a lot and others here). Many thanks

shasus7

Post by shasus7 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:39 am

bharatsharma wrote:Hi SHAHJEE & all valued member
I m bit confuse about sending my wife's FLR(M) sending by post or applying in person when I reveive my. ILR(LR)
Bcz I have dont have photocopies of blank pages ( as I have mentioned in the previous post). However there is option of sending alternative documents under one 8 to compensate it but I am not confident as it might delay the outcome of FLR(M) application. Can anyone suggest how to best mentioned in the covering letter.

ALSO :

OR

Looking for all related members suggestion specially SHAHJEE( Helped me a lot and others here). Many thanks
Hi brother, when does your wife's current leave expire? if she's got enough time to wait until you get decision on your ILR then my advice would be to wait and apply for her FLR(M) at PEO after you receive your ILR. It's just about 400 pounds more in fees for PEO but upside is you don't have to wait much. However, if her leave expires soon and there is no chance of getting your decision before that then it's better to apply now by post because more you delay more she has to wait I guess. Best of luck.

freeman0410
Newly Registered

Post by freeman0410 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:43 pm

Dear all ,
I hope all Muslim brothers had lovely Eid celebration yesterday .

Here is one letter from Home office in between waiting for ILR .

Dear Sirs ,
We aim to process a all application within 6 months from the date submitted . However , in certain circumstances this target is not possible. Following our assessment of your client's case , unfortunately it appears your application will not be processed within the 6 month target .

This is because there are outstanding policy issues which need to be resolved which could affect the outcome of your client's case . I'm sorry for the delay in dealing with your client's application and for the inconvenience this is causing . Please be assured that we are doing all we can to make a decision on the case as quickly as possible.

We expect to make a decision on your application by, but we will write to you again if this is not going to be possible .

Your sincerely
Home Office

My Question : Is there any brother / sister of this forum got this kind of letter ???
What could be the outcome of the letter ??? Will they taking positive result or it's a process to get negative result . I'm really really getting worry day by day :(:(:(

CHUDHARY

Post by CHUDHARY » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:05 pm

freeman0410 wrote:Dear all ,

Dear Sirs ,
We aim to process a all application within 6 months from the date submitted . However , in certain circumstances this target is not possible. Following our assessment of your client's case , unfortunately it appears your application will not be processed within the 6 month target .

This is because there are outstanding policy issues which need to be resolved which could affect the outcome of your client's case . I'm sorry for the delay in dealing with your client's application and for the inconvenience this is causing . Please be assured that we are doing all we can to make a decision on the case as quickly as possible.

We expect to make a decision on your application by, but we will write to you again if this is not going to be possible .

Your sincerely
Home Office

My Question : Is there any brother / sister of this forum got this kind of letter ???
What could be the outcome of the letter ??? Will they taking positive result or it's a process to get negative result . I'm really really getting worry day by day :(:(:(
Brother have faith in Allah, I'm sure he will not leave you alone. If you share your immigration history or anything you think is the reason for this delay share with members and I'm sure someone on the forum will be able to answer your question.

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:38 pm

freeman0410 wrote:Dear all ,

Dear Sirs ,

Your sincerely
Home Office

Brother Eid Mubarak to you too.
Dont worry about this, as this gets a little complicated because of your back to back applications but it should be fine as long as your appeal and other period covered under 3C and 3D leave. I have a reservations regarding your FLR (FP) case. Did you withdrawn your appeal when you applied for your FLR (FP). Normally incompetent solicitors recommend this without knowing the fact that whilst on 3C and 3D you should not be allowed to apply for leave with fresh application otherwise residence clock goes back to zero. I am not sure if this is your case. Senior members specially Shahjee bhai can highlight this further in detail.

MazUK
Newly Registered

Post by MazUK » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:01 am

Spatacus wrote:
MazUK wrote:Hi

I applied for my ILR through my solicitor end of August and received the acknowledgment letter dated 11th September. To date they haven't charged the visa fee on my card. I called the customer service yesterday and they told that there is a package sent to the solicitor on 30th September and advised to get in touch with him asap. Solicitor told that there could have been a problem with the payment ( I did speak to my bank and they confirmed that there were no authorisations from the home office)

1.Can someone please advise what could it be?

2.If it's a payment issue, can I send a cheque or a postal order? Which will be quicker?

3.I'm not happy with the service provided by the solicitor, therefore if it's a payment issue can I apply directly? since I have been given a reference will cause any issues?

Thanks in advance

Peace
Hello MazUK,
1) Normally if your payment did not go through, HO will send your application back to you/solicitor.
2) If it is a payment issue, all you need to do is send a postal order or cheque together with your application and send it back to them.
3) SET (LR), ILR is a straightforward application, i don't see any reason why you cannot do it yourself but if you prefer a solicitor to do it for you then that will be your choice.

Thanks guys for replies

Letter mentioned that the payment information is incomplete but I double checked the scanned copy and it was correct.

God willing I'm sending the application direct without the solicitor and including a bank draft for the payment.

1 Do I have to fill page 23?
2 Can I add a pre paid recorded envelope for the return of documents?

Can someone please advise asap? Planning to post Monday morning

Thanks in advance

Peace

saqib425
Newly Registered

Post by saqib425 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:13 am

Come On H/o we need a Eidi from ur side in the form of ILR..

Malik

RizwanAhmed
Newly Registered

Post by RizwanAhmed » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:11 am

Need advice from any senior member of forum PLZ>>>>!!!!!

I got my ILR in Feb 2014 on 10 years residency some personal reason I couldn’t apply for my wife FLR(m) before April 2014. I applied on 2nd Oct 2014 at PEO and got approval for my wife. On that letter the case worker did not mention for how long he gave visa to my wife. Just mentioned your BRP will be delivered within 7 days etc….

Is that normal practice to not mention visa duration?????

At the end on letter after his signature there is rectangular box and in that box is mentioned “ If you are planning to apply ILR use SET(M) form and further information please visit http://www.gove.....”

Any idea what is that? Did he consider her within old rule? Or new? As he gave information for ILR in that box which is the last thing mentioned on that letter

Any advice plz?????

Thanks

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:41 am

RizwanAhmed wrote:Need advice from any senior member of forum PLZ>>>>!!!!!

I got my ILR in Feb 2014 on 10 years residency some personal reason I couldn’t apply for my wife FLR(m) before April 2014. I applied on 2nd Oct 2014 at PEO and got approval for my wife. On that letter the case worker did not mention for how long he gave visa to my wife. Just mentioned your BRP will be delivered within 7 days etc….

At the end on letter after his signature there is rectangular box and in that box is mentioned “ If you are planning to apply ILR use SET(M) form and further information please visit http://www.gove.....”

Any idea what is that? Did he consider her within old rule? Or new? As he gave information for ILR in that box which is the last thing mentioned on that letter

Any advice plz?????

Thanks
Rizwan bhai, you need to wait for your Biometric card first. If it says visa granted for 2 yrs then you fall under old rules (which is highly unlikely now) and if it says visa granted for 2.5 years then you will have to wait for total 5 years from now to apply for your Mrs ILR.

Regards,

ArSaL

maddysheffield
Member of Standing

Post by maddysheffield » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:56 am

Arsal385 wrote:

Alhamdulillah Biometrics arrived in good time. Hope everybody who are waiting for Biometrics and decisions get theirs soon Insha'Allah. Now it's just a very long wait. Congratulations to 'wandali' and 'zesky1' for ILR:) Just noticed on GDrive most of the straightforward June applications are completed and not many applications for July. Hope they get a move on and clear July applications quickly then we have some hope for us September applicants! Because there'll be a lot of applications in August by the look of it! Thanks guys.
Due to huge amount of applications received in August. Dont expect the outcome of September applications until late January 2015.[ Hi guys good to see the much needed advice given by people who really deal with these application ....... can you tell me how to check Google drive or G drive]

RizwanAhmed
Newly Registered

Post by RizwanAhmed » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:59 am

Arsal385 wrote:

Any advice plz?????

Thanks
Rizwan bhai, you need to wait for your Biometric card first. If it says visa granted for 2 yrs then you fall under old rules (which is highly unlikely now) and if it says visa granted for 2.5 years then you will have to wait for total 5 years from now to apply for your Mrs ILR.

Regards,

ArSaL

Thanks Arsal but the still the question is that normal that not to mention on approval letter? and my wife came on spouse visa and she spent 2years and 10month on spouse visa since 2009-feb 2012 that we mentioned in application form.

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:29 pm

RizwanAhmed wrote:
Arsal385 wrote:

Any advice plz?????

Thanks

Regards,

ArSaL

Thanks Arsal but the still the question is that normal that not to mention on approval letter? and my wife came on spouse visa and she spent 2years and 10month on spouse visa since 2009-feb 2012 that we mentioned in application form.
HO approval letter is very generic which only says about when are you going to receive your Biometric card and nothing else thats why I said you need to wait for your Biometric card first. And also as per HO policy the transition arrangement for pre July 2012 applicants has been over before 6 April 2014. Therefore from 6 April 2014 onwards they are treating all the FLR (M) cases as per new policy of 5 yrs waiting time regardless of when FLR (M) applicant arrive in the UK.

Trust this is of assistance.

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:31 pm

maddysheffield wrote:
Arsal385 wrote:

Due to huge amount of applications received in August. Dont expect the outcome of September applications until late January 2015.[ Hi guys good to see the much needed advice given by people who really deal with these application ....... can you tell me how to check Google drive or G drive]
Here is the link of google drive

KA941
United Kingdom

Post by KA941 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:36 pm

Arsal385 wrote:

Any advice plz?????

Thanks

Regards,

ArSaL
Hi Rizwan Ahmed
All the best and I do hope your wife gets 2 year visa and she can apply for ILR straight after. Would you please be kind enough to share the outcome with us here as I'm sure your help will be appreciated a lot by rest of the forum
Jazak Allah

RizwanAhmed
Newly Registered

Post by RizwanAhmed » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:28 pm

KA941 wrote:
Arsal385 wrote:

Any advice plz?????

Thanks

Regards,

ArSaL
Hi Rizwan Ahmed
All the best and I do hope your wife gets 2 year visa and she can apply for ILR straight after. Would you please be kind enough to share the outcome with us here as I'm sure your help will be appreciated a lot by rest of the forum
Jazak Allah

Got BRB and its for 2.5 years so they consider in new rule.

RizwanAhmed
Newly Registered

Post by RizwanAhmed » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:30 pm

Got BRP for 2.5 years according to new rule

Ramos

Post by Ramos » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:02 pm

[*]iHi Vinny Amber Or any other guru

I applied for Entrepeneure Visa last April 2013
till september 2014 i havent recieved no reply except calling them n they said it is still in process. My ten years will be completed in january. I have varied my application on 10 September 2014 from entrepeneure application to IlR early four months ago. Got aknowledgement on 18 September. Money has been taken out as well.
I had differences with partner so thats why i varied my application. In Decmeber 28 days rule will apply. All i want to know what do you guys think regarding my application and is there any chance my time will be completed before my ilr application is decided. Will the decision be on date of decision or date of application.

Kindly response to my query

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:47 pm

ALSO :

OR

Hi Bharat Bahi,
If you don't have all the pages of the your passport than its not such a big problem, just mention it in covering letter for your Mrs that as the main sponsors (Your) application for ILR is till pending, hence photocopy of all the pages are not available, and will be provided as soon as the main Sponsor gets his ILR and receive his documents back.
Regards to which bis the quickest way, well that depends on your luck. Obviously PEO is more money and at least you know that you will be sorted on that day, regards to sending it through post, that will save you money and might take some time after you receive your ILR as the Home Office will correlate both the cases and once your case is decided they will decide on your Mrs case immediately.
I was in the exact same situation back in April 2014, as there were the new changes coming into effect on the 6th of April, and I had to rush my Mrs and daughters FLR(M) applications, and my ILR case was already with the Home Office, so I wrote them a covering letter from my Mrs side that she can't provide the copies of all the pages of the passport for the reason that the main Sponsor application is still pending and will provide the rest of the photocopies as and when I get my ILR. And she didn't had any issues, I receive my ILR on the 12th of June and she received her FLR(M) on the 16th of June, just 4 days after my ILR. So make your mind up, choice is yours , do you want to spend £300-£400 more on the PEO or do you want to send it now and ask them to hold her application and save some money. What ever you do, my prayers and best wishes be with you all the way.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:04 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:

ALSO :

OR

Hi Bharat Bahi,
If you don't have all the pages of the your passport than its not such a big problem, just mention it in covering letter for your Mrs that as the main sponsors (Your) application for ILR is till pending, hence photocopy of all the pages are not available, and will be provided as soon as the main Sponsor gets his ILR and receive his documents back.
Regards to which bis the quickest way, well that depends on your luck. Obviously PEO is more money and at least you know that you will be sorted on that day, regards to sending it through post, that will save you money and might take some time after you receive your ILR as the Home Office will correlate both the cases and once your case is decided they will decide on your Mrs case immediately.
I was in the exact same situation back in April 2014, as there were the new changes coming into effect on the 6th of April, and I had to rush my Mrs and daughters FLR(M) applications, and my ILR case was already with the Home Office, so I wrote them a covering letter from my Mrs side that she can't provide the copies of all the pages of the passport for the reason that the main Sponsor application is still pending and will provide the rest of the photocopies as and when I get my ILR. And she didn't had any issues, I receive my ILR on the 12th of June and she received her FLR(M) on the 16th of June, just 4 days after my ILR. So make your mind up, choice is yours , do you want to spend £300-£400 more on the PEO or do you want to send it now and ask them to hold her application and save some money. What ever you do, my prayers and best wishes be with you all the way.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Shahjee, I am having a same situation but my wife visa is going to be expired in Aug 2015 but due to uncertainty in job is it OK to apply by post now rather than later when I receive my ILR. I applied for my SET LR on 10th Sept 2014 and obviously I will get the outcome of my application sometimes in late Jan/early Feb next year. You said your Mrs got ILR 4 days after your ILR approval.
Didnt they ask for the up to date payslips/ bankstatements for your wife case?
Also I am going to use UK NARIC certificate of degree and english language equivalency certificate.