ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:58 pm

rec212 wrote:@godgives,

Thx for your reply, yea she is but there are no financial requirements cuz this is not a spouse visa. She doesnt claim any benifits and we can maintain ourselves and accomodation quite ok...
Its just hard to expect the outcomes now considering what my solicitor said about my chances.
Anyway i believe in God and im sure he will take good care of me and all of us here.
Docs: payslips, proof of address, letters from family & friends, photos, train trips, ombudsman complaint, my BA degree, personal statement letter and passports.
I asked this because my a family member applied with flro form but she was refused because her husband did not meet financial requirement. They sent his payslips as well. She got the refusal few weeks ago. Not to scare you but this is what happened. Good you sent your degree because that would be ok for english requirement as long as it was tought in english
Godgives

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:03 am

@rec212

Firstly I'd say you got a good solicitor who admits the truth not lie just to obtain funds from there cliant........... the ukba are not bothered if you will be homeless or not the would rather say your government should be responsible for that and secondly from my point of view you should have waited a little longer before making any further application because they will clearly see your relationship is based on to obtain status rather than genuine...............7months is not a long time therefore you haven't integrated properly and have not enough ties with the country and have got genuine reason for overstaying as God give said you guy need to meet the 18k income bullshit.

People been refused who's got kids been here for years but hey there is nothing impossible before almighty god he works in a miraculous ways and you never know your case worker might get caught by the mighty power of God and you get granted.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:43 am

ONLYME1 wrote:@rec212

Firstly I'd say you got a good solicitor who admits the truth not lie just to obtain funds from there cliant........... the ukba are not bothered if you will be homeless or not the would rather say your government should be responsible for that and secondly from my point of view you should have waited a little longer before making any further application because they will clearly see your relationship is based on to obtain status rather than genuine...............7months is not a long time therefore you haven't integrated properly and have not enough ties with the country and have got genuine reason for overstaying as God give said you guy need to meet the 18k income bullshit.

People been refused who's got kids been here for years but hey there is nothing impossible before almighty god he works in a miraculous ways and you never know your case worker might get caught by the mighty power of God and you get granted.
Hey only me have you heard any further news?
Godgives

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:34 am

@godgives

Nah nothing yet still waiting what about you

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:@godgives

Nah nothing yet still waiting what about you
Called them and they said its with a caseworker nothing more
Godgives

Mani jan
Newly Registered

Post by Mani jan » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Just called ukba they says its with case working team....hope one day they says its done....

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Mani jan wrote:Just called ukba they says its with case working team....hope one day they says its done....
Fingers cross you will get good news soon. All d best!

Sarah06

Post by Sarah06 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:07 pm

mam2 wrote:Sarah06,
pls could you tell me if your residence card was cancelled or you continued working until it expired? Have you been granted the flr o?
Been waiting for 11months now for the Flr o. Am out of work for now waiting, the residence was cancelled last year.

Sarah06

Re: Today I have send my MP an email which i like to share..

Post by Sarah06 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Fayvritt wrote:deae friend...
my visa was still valid when i applied for this application and my lawyer as well asure me that you can carry on working untill decision is made.
after few weeks ukba send me a letter and also revoked my security license ,in the letter ukba said that your previous visa was 5 year residence card being family member of eea national but now you are applying now under human rights family life so this is different category and we have passed the law if u switch from european to other category i am not allowed to work until my decision is made, i beg them that how i am gonna feed my two kids but they said thats your problem and i cant get any benefit as well,both my kids have british passport and we are now living in homeless people house as i have no money to feed them and i lost house as i run out of my all money. since 10 months i cant do any jobs nothings ,thats they did with me .
my mp as well not replying me or taking my case further.
i dont know wat to do.....
Bagaja, your 5 yrs visa doesn't it lead to indefinite? Or something went wrong?[/quote]

Five years visa can lead to indefinite , if your partner exercising treaty right.

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:19 pm

So its been 12 days since I send ukba a pre action protocol letter,and I still haven't heard from them. I gave them 14 days to reply with a response if I don't hear from them by friday the latest then I will be doing judicial review I have got a very good case and I will fight them with all I've got and I know GOD is by my side. Ukba are pisstakers and I'm sick and tired of this waiting afterall I made a intime application and I pay a fee so I'm expecting to get a good service.
Last edited by sanny26 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sarah06

Post by Sarah06 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Kag wrote:Thank you both....

We will be victorious in Jesus name , because the battle is not ouds it is the Lord.
Let us continue to strengthen ourselves in the word of almighty God.

God bless
Amen

smatts07

Post by smatts07 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:57 pm

Sanny, what does that action entail?? Keep us updated on how that goes.

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:04 pm

smatts07 wrote:Sanny, what does that action entail?? Keep us updated on how that goes.

U have to write that letter before u consider doing judicial review. I'm asking them for a decision on my case.

bagaja
Newly Registered

Post by bagaja » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:11 pm

sanny26 wrote:So its been 12 days since I send ukba a pre action protocol letter,and I still haven't heard from them. I gave them 14 days to reply with a response if I don't hear from them by friday the latest then I will be doing judicial review I have got a very good case and I will fight them with all I've got and I know GOD is by my side. Ukba are pisstakers and I'm sick and tired of this waiting afterall I made a intime application and I pay a fee so I'm expecting to get a good service.
Hi,
I want to do the same but can u give me some idea how to write a pre action protocol letter and this will be via mp or solicitor or ourself.
my case as will straight farward and i was not an overstayer but still waiting for 10 months now and i feel if we quite like this they will take it to end of year...dont trust these people, and i want also to ask ukba to refund fee for not provide good service ,plz provide any detail how to do....?
cheers

bagaja
Newly Registered

Re: Today I have send my MP an email which i like to share..

Post by bagaja » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Sarah06 wrote:
Fayvritt wrote:deae friend...
my visa was still valid when i applied for this application and my lawyer as well asure me that you can carry on working untill decision is made.
after few weeks ukba send me a letter and also revoked my security license ,in the letter ukba said that your previous visa was 5 year residence card being family member of eea national but now you are applying now under human rights family life so this is different category and we have passed the law if u switch from european to other category i am not allowed to work until my decision is made, i beg them that how i am gonna feed my two kids but they said thats your problem and i cant get any benefit as well,both my kids have british passport and we are now living in homeless people house as i have no money to feed them and i lost house as i run out of my all money. since 10 months i cant do any jobs nothings ,thats they did with me .
my mp as well not replying me or taking my case further.
i dont know wat to do.....

Bagaja, your 5 yrs visa doesn't it lead to indefinite? Or something went wrong?
Five years visa can lead to indefinite , if your partner exercising treaty right.[/quote]

yes i complete my 5 years residence and was working but my spouse did,t work and we did,t claim any benefit even we provide letters from jobcentre to say we did,t claim anything but they refused me just before my 5 year visa expire to avoide overstayer i applied for flro,
ukba said my spouse did,t excrise treaty right .
very annoyed, i spend 5 year for nothing and pais all taxes for nothing...

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:58 pm

bagaja wrote:
sanny26 wrote:So its been 12 days since I send ukba a pre action protocol letter,and I still haven't heard from them. I gave them 14 days to reply with a response if I don't hear from them by friday the latest then I will be doing judicial review I have got a very good case and I will fight them with all I've got and I know GOD is by my side. Ukba are pisstakers and I'm sick and tired of this waiting afterall I made a intime application and I pay a fee so I'm expecting to get a good service.
Hi,
I want to do the same but can u give me some idea how to write a pre action protocol letter and this will be via mp or solicitor or ourself.
my case as will straight farward and i was not an overstayer but still waiting for 10 months now and i feel if we quite like this they will take it to end of year...dont trust these people, and i want also to ask ukba to refund fee for not provide good service ,plz provide any detail how to do....?
cheers

You can contact them on ukbapap@ukba.gsi.gov.uk. U can do it yourself but if u have a solicitor talk with your lawyer first

dikha
Newly Registered

Post by dikha » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:01 pm

sanny26 u no about a month ago my solliciter told the same but he said i have to paid them an extra of 480pounds for preaction latter

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:31 am

Lord,we cry unto You as Your children to make a way and grant us visas in Jesus name!We patiently wait for the outcome especially for those of us who have applied since 2012!I believe that its Your will that You want us not suffer no more.I pray for success upon very applicant who's wating for a decision...Amen.

I really had to do this as this summer,we pray for good results!The waiting shall be over in Jesus name.Let's keep our faith and encouraging each other.
Have a wonderful week and try not stress!!

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:22 am

Keisha wrote:Lord,we cry unto You as Your children to make a way and grant us visas in Jesus name!We patiently wait for the outcome especially for those of us who have applied since 2012!I believe that its Your will that You want us not suffer no more.I pray for success upon very applicant who's wating for a decision...Amen.

I really had to do this as this summer,we pray for good results!The waiting shall be over in Jesus name.Let's keep our faith and encouraging each other.
Morning Keisha, tanx for d prayers. Will try not to stress. Have a great week yourself!!!:)

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:53 am

Keisha wrote:Lord,we cry unto You as Your children to make a way and grant us visas in Jesus name!We patiently wait for the outcome especially for those of us who have applied since 2012!I believe that its Your will that You want us not suffer no more.I pray for success upon very applicant who's wating for a decision...Amen.

Thanks Keisha. We will all have great new soon. The visas are on there way in Jesus name Amen.
Godgives

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:02 am

dikha wrote:sanny26 u no about a month ago my solliciter told the same but he said i have to paid them an extra of 480pounds for preaction latter

If you got a strong case u can do it yourself so if u wins ukba would have to cover your legal cost. I'm doing mines by myself with faith and G0D by my side.

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:25 am

GodGives wrote:

Thanks Keisha. We will all have great new soon. The visas are on there way in Jesus name Amen.
Thanks for the prayers Keisha.....I needed that...have a stress free week too....

ale001

Post by ale001 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:05 am

Best prayer on this forum so far!

As man think so he is.. So shall it be in Jesus name..

We shall come out in joy soon...

Thanks Keisha for the prayer
Ale001

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:15 am

Morning Friends....*waves*...

Every week shall make sure I pray for all of us,for early satisfaction regarding our papers,its on the way in Jesus name!!

Hugs everybody.....have a blessed day!!

Kaban
Newly Registered

Post by Kaban » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:32 am

The home office intention is simply to make a lot of apicants develop high blood pressure that we don't originally have so that we are faced with illnesses and stroke and diseases as a result.How do u make this up,when an auction takes ages to process and then is rejected.I can bet my life that over 50% of people in this situation will have onme health problem or the other in years to come.If statistics was done and health check was carried out,the result will be shocking.That is what they intend to achieve in the long run.How do u explain keeping people's lives on hold.I call this bondage and captivity and don't think a sane human being deserves this.The simple truth of the matter is that they don't care about whatever situation we have,it's with deep hatred and disapproval once ur application gets to them.May God help us