ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by Indu2 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:19 pm

Hi shilam

Yeah this my first fs and judge was granted on last year around December and homeoffice didint reply from until last week they spouses to reply me within 3 months and until this month they didn’t and now they asking medical documents and my case things lets seee but judge granted apeal right😊

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:23 pm

SheilaM wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:08 pm
Hi Indu2, They gave me a timeline of 6-8 weeks to conclude the asylum case, due to the pressure of my MP. Just be Prayerful this period as your case is already with the decision making team. Was this your first further submissions? How long ago was the court case that was overturned for you?
Hi saleam
I was thinking I don’t have working right because of that they can refuse then I have to go again court that’s why I am thinking

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:31 am

Indu2 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:19 pm
Hi shilam

Yeah this my first fs and judge was granted on last year around December and homeoffice didint reply from until last week they spouses to reply me within 3 months and until this month they didn’t and now they asking medical documents and my case things lets seee but judge granted apeal right😊
Your solicitor was supposed to chase this case he/she let you down as the Jugde already overturned it, but I think before January ends you should get your papers on your hand. I still haven’t received my biometric card I recently attended biometric submission in Liverpool. What they do now days is sometimes grant it on paper and give you biometric later or send u biometric letter which I think is better. I’m currently working as I applied for rights to work in the beginning of the year and was able to obtain both National insurance and bank account. During further submissions if it reaches 12 months without decision you can apply to work but your case is already being dealt with hope u receive your grant letter email soon. Do u have a solicitor?

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:00 pm

Hi, The case worker needs to updated via HO decision teams for reconsidered appeal rights in your favour. in other words you are been granted leave to remain. Also your Solicitor needs to be effective in this case of writing Home Office straight for update of this situation.

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:18 pm

SheilaM wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:02 pm
SheilaM wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:59 pm
[quote=welljohn post_id=<a href="tel:1973419">1973419</a> time=<a href="tel:1608490062">1608490062</a> user_id=221877]
Hi Sheilam, just a quick question ..... How can I apply for" DBR" for care work as my passport not with me any more . ARC card used for care work. Thank you.
Hi welljohn sorry for the delay I’m replying been very busy. Your ARC card should be sufficient as I gave my employer the new arc card with work permission and they did it for me.
They gave a timeline of 6-8 weeks But was before that. You’ve won Your court case so they need to submit and grant your asylum. Was this your first further submissions?
[/quote]
Hi Sheilam,
Still waiting for "Ho" Permission to work and why its taking so long ?

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:53 pm

Hi welljohn and Shilam

Yes guys this my first futher sumbtion I didn’t apply for working right yeah I got soliciter he told me they will right answer soon yeah Ian also thinking they will reply end of January

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:02 pm

Hi guys
Actually I was court last year for get appeal rights then judge granted appeal rights and home office reconsider that’s why lawyer didint ask working right this my first futher sumbtion so yeah my lawyer fight with home office lottt so yeah let’s seee end of next monthhhhhh thank you guys

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:29 pm

@ Indu2 was your court appeal for the further submissions decision or the first initial
Refusal ?

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:39 pm

Indu2 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:53 pm
Hi welljohn and Shilam

Yes guys this my first futher sumbtion I didn’t apply for working right yeah I got soliciter he told me they will right answer soon yeah Ian also thinking they will reply end of January
Hi, How long you submitted your "FS" before you asked for permission to work ?

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:19 pm

Hi well John
I was submitted futher sumbtion on September 2018 in Liverpool and then they refused and after that I went to high court from that judge granted appeal rights then home office reconsider it and they hold the case until last week so my solicitor comeplain on September and then they Email last week so yeah now I sent medical documents last week and waiting 😔

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:29 pm

SheilaM wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:29 pm
@ Indu2 was your court appeal for the further submissions decision or the first initial
Refusal ?
Hi shilam
No I mean when submitt futher sumbtion they refused that and I went to court to get appeal rights then judge granted appeal rights and then home office reconsider it after long time we comeplain and then they email us last week so this happened let’s seee

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:43 pm

Indu2 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:29 pm
SheilaM wrote:
Refusal ?
Hi shilam
No I mean when submitt futher sumbtion they refused that and I went to court to get appeal rights then judge granted appeal rights and then home office reconsider it after long time we comeplain and then they email us last week so this happened let’s seee
Well done to you for fighting. I’m certainly sure they are preparing your grant papers right now. My initial asylum claim was in 2018 everything was quick with the main interview done in a month later my case is quite unique apparently as the guy who interviewed me said after that nothing until I had to complain, wrote to MP, protocol letter than they decided. But I guess the longer the wait you receive good news.can I ask which team did the email come from ? Mines was asylum operations team and had to email the case worker directly.

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:44 pm

SheilaM wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:43 pm
Indu2 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:29 pm
SheilaM wrote:
Refusal ?
Hi shilam
Well done to you for fighting. I’m certainly sure they are preparing your grant papers right now. My initial asylum claim was in 2018 everything was quick with the main interview done in a month later my case is quite unique apparently as the guy who interviewed me said after that nothing until I had to complain, wrote to MP, protocol letter than they decided. But I guess the longer the wait you receive good news.can I ask which team did the email come from ? Mines was asylum operations team and had to email the case worker directly.
Hi shilammm
I got from Liverpool fsc case work team

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:41 pm

Indu2 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:19 pm
Hi well John
I was submitted futher sumbtion on September 2018 in Liverpool and then they refused and after that I went to high court from that judge granted appeal rights then home office reconsider it and they hold the case until last week so my solicitor comeplain on September and then they Email last week so yeah now I sent medical documents last week and waiting 😔
@ Indus, How long it take"HO" to make decision after September 2018 ? Duration of timescale please.

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:12 am

welljohn wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:41 pm
Indu2 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:19 pm
Hi well John
@ Indus, How long it take"HO" to make decision after September 2018 ? Duration of timescale please.
They refused on January 2019
Then after 3 months I went to court and judge granted appeal rights then home office hold the case for long time then I was complaining and then they were Email last week

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:31 am

@indu2 Keep us updated with your asylum decision. @Welljohn and Yayah have you guys received any Good news ?

Indu2
Sri Lanka

Post by Indu2 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:35 am

SheilaM wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:31 am
@indu2 Keep us updated with your asylum decision. @Welljohn and Yayah have you guys received any Good news ?
Shilam

Yeah sure I will let you know I think they will give answer end of January what do you think about it hopefully it’s not going to get long time 😊😊

Tjam
Afghanistan

Post by Tjam » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:08 pm

Can someone help please. I have waited over 3 years with no decision on my asylum case.last month they sent me a letter to ask if I still want to claim asylum or if my circumstance has changed, if I have more kids after I claimed asylum and my medical records. I have been waiting too long to get this.is this a positive sign??

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:11 pm

SheilaM wrote:
@Sheilam.. not news am expecting but alright gave reason why base on medical grounds put in FS not protections grounds and also my medical grounds still outstanding with them.. what's does this mean for me application guys now ?

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:19 pm

welljohn wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:11 pm
SheilaM wrote:
@Sheilam.. not news am expecting but alright gave reason why base on medical grounds put in FS not protections grounds and also my medical grounds still outstanding with them.. what's does this mean for my application guys now ?

Hi guys, I'm going to wait for my FS decision through..their reason for not allowed permission for work is my FS not Protections basis but Medical grounds. Also stated I have outstanding claims on Medical grounds.

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:12 pm

welljohn wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:19 pm
welljohn wrote:
SheilaM wrote:
@Sheilam.. not news am expecting but alright gave reason why base on medical grounds put in FS not protections grounds and also my medical grounds still outstanding with them.. what's does this mean for my application guys now ?

Hi guys, I'm going to wait for my FS decision through..their reason for not allowed permission for work is my FS not Protections basis but Medical grounds. Also stated I have outstanding claims on Medical grounds.
Welljohn It’s only cases based on Protection that get work permission! I Hope it’s not too long until you get your decision.

SheilaM
England

Post by SheilaM » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:13 pm

Tjam wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:08 pm
Can someone help please. I have waited over 3 years with no decision on my asylum case.last month they sent me a letter to ask if I still want to claim asylum or if my circumstance has changed, if I have more kids after I claimed asylum and my medical records. I have been waiting too long to get this.is this a positive sign??
Did you attend your main interview? How old are your Kids ?

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:25 pm

SheilaM wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:12 pm
welljohn wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:19 pm
welljohn wrote:
SheilaM wrote:

Welljohn It’s only cases based on Protection that get work permission! I Hope it’s not too long until you get your decision.
@Sheilam, its what they mentioned in the email via my Solicitor today.My " FS" is based on Medical grounds though and praying wont take long.

Tjam
Afghanistan

Post by Tjam » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:41 pm

I did all my interviews in 2017 and still waiting for the initial decision. My child is under 4 years.

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:47 pm

Hi, its long time and have you contact your Solicitor for chase up letter?