ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sw33tazra
- thin ice -

Post by sw33tazra » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:30 pm

zahra110 hun what email address have you got? plz can u give me them aswell...ive only got the one i think its the abu dhabi one just wanna see if its the same as everyone elses thanks x

Blitz03

Post by Blitz03 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:32 pm

I have emailed the “cartoons” in Pak and Dubai, just to keep them “busy” lol

Just waiting for their replies, will update you accordingly

Hold tight people.
"Whoever wants to be leader & guide, should educate himself before educating others; before teaching moralties to others he should improve his morals & character" Hazrat Ali (R.A)

Sal5UK

Post by Sal5UK » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Just when i think my file is nearly complete, ready to send and submit...

Just wanted to ask re. Nikah nama.. We have got the urdu nikah nama, which is 2 pages, also the certificate which is in part urdu and english from NADRA. Is this all thats required for the nikah nama or do i need to get the urdu nikah nama translated in full english, stamped etc..
I thought the certificate in english would have been sufficient enough, proving all in english?
Any advise... Thanks

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Gerry Case tracker website is not working today, unless there something wrong with my browser.

Maybe there is a system glitch at Gerrys.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

Blitz03

Post by Blitz03 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:38 pm

shade00 wrote:Gerry Case tracker website is not working today, unless there something wrong with my browser.

Maybe there is a system glitch at Gerrys.

It looks like its your web browser!

use firefox all the way!!!!!!
"Whoever wants to be leader & guide, should educate himself before educating others; before teaching moralties to others he should improve his morals & character" Hazrat Ali (R.A)

shamailaubaid

Post by shamailaubaid » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:50 pm

visa tracker not working for me too!!

i use firefox :(
submitted @ lahore 07/02/12
waited 65 working days
Ready for Collection: 9/5/12
picking up 10/5/12
Visa Granted

sefreak
Newly Registered

Post by sefreak » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Not working for me ether, tried it on me b l a c k b e r r y as well

Must be a good thing they might be updating their website/status change
Last edited by sefreak on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blitz03

Post by Blitz03 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:00 pm

shamailaubaid wrote:visa tracker not working for me too!!

Same to Same lol,

"ERROR Occurred while performing operation"

this is the message I get too :oops: I await for good news for all of US inshallah

Blitz03

Post by Blitz03 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:21 pm

zahra110 wrote:
Blitz03 wrote:"im sure it will be a dodgy line and dodgy people, it is pak after all"

IMO thats so true,, LOL

the waits killing me

i know! killing me too! and hubby and i are arguing alot :(

pak = no professionalism or v.little, i dont know how my wedding went so smoothly mashallah lol

but the stuff i went thru at the banks! another story
All PAK institutions are so disorganised, and the staff they aren’t even knowledgeable at all, although they like to think they ARE!

arguing isnt going to help... take a chill pill and try and relax inshallah

zahra110
- thin ice -

Post by zahra110 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:25 pm

sw33tazra wrote:zahra110 hun what email address have you got? plz can u give me them aswell...ive only got the one i think its the abu dhabi one just wanna see if its the same as everyone elses thanks x

same as evryone else here

visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk.

visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk
Application submitted at ISL: 27/01/12
under process at BHC: 09/02/12
READY FOR COLLECTION/VISA GRANTED: 25/04/12

MASHALLAH

sw33tazra
- thin ice -

Post by sw33tazra » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:26 pm

Sal5UK wrote:Just when i think my file is nearly complete, ready to send and submit...

Just wanted to ask re. Nikah nama.. We have got the urdu nikah nama, which is 2 pages, also the certificate which is in part urdu and english from NADRA. Is this all thats required for the nikah nama or do i need to get the urdu nikah nama translated in full english, stamped etc..
I thought the certificate in english would have been sufficient enough, proving all in english?
Any advise... Thanks
hey my hubby was told that the new rule was that the nikkah nama had to be translated by a registered company..cuz we had one done by a local registrar but apparently the CEO(also hubby's mate) said that it wasnt acceptable...so he told hubby what centre to go to get it properly translated from

zahra110
- thin ice -

Post by zahra110 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Blitz03 wrote:
zahra110 wrote:
Blitz03 wrote:"im sure it will be a dodgy line and dodgy people, it is pak after all"

IMO thats so true,, LOL

the waits killing me

i know! killing me too! and hubby and i are arguing alot :(

pak = no professionalism or v.little, i dont know how my wedding went so smoothly mashallah lol

but the stuff i went thru at the banks! another story
All PAK institutions are so disorganised, and the staff they aren’t even knowledgeable at all, although they like to think they ARE!

arguing isnt going to help... take a chill pill and try and relax inshallah

its so hard especially when u feel so alone and isolated

MASHALLAH

sw33tazra
- thin ice -

tracking

Post by sw33tazra » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:29 pm

for those of u who's tracking aint working, why dont u track from VFS GLOBAL thats where i do mine from and its working fine :)

sakman

Post by sakman » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Shatif wrote:
ask120 wrote:Guys how many months bank statements do I as a sponsor require, ? I have 3 months, I travel next week , advice plz
I think 3 months is the requirement but was advised by our solicitor the more the better
Salaam do you know where it says that 3 months is the requirement? please.

this is important as i dont really want to show 6 months as i was overdrawn by £1000 in month number 5 :cry:

shah6409

Post by shah6409 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:04 am

sakman wrote:
Shatif wrote:
ask120 wrote:Guys how many months bank statements do I as a sponsor require, ? I have 3 months, I travel next week , advice plz
I think 3 months is the requirement but was advised by our solicitor the more the better
Salaam do you know where it says that 3 months is the requirement? please.

this is important as i dont really want to show 6 months as i was overdrawn by £1000 in month number 5 :cry:
Brother 3 months is minimum requirement thats what i did and my cousin handed his in last thursday with 3 months statement and solicitor prepared his case so don't worry inshahallh 3 months will work

zahra110
- thin ice -

Re: tracking

Post by zahra110 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:06 am

sw33tazra wrote:for those of u who's tracking aint working, why dont u track from VFS GLOBAL thats where i do mine from and its working fine :)
its not working

hope it is bloody good news

MASHALLAH

Sal5UK

Post by Sal5UK » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:40 am

sw33tazra wrote:
Sal5UK wrote:Just when i think my file is nearly complete, ready to send and submit...

Any advise... Thanks
hey my hubby was told that the new rule was that the nikkah nama had to be translated by a registered company..cuz we had one done by a local registrar but apparently the CEO(also hubby's mate) said that it wasnt acceptable...so he told hubby what centre to go to get it properly translated from
Thanks, do you know which company to get it translated from, in Lahore?
Do i need to so this even though the NADRA nikah nama is in both urdu and english?

Any info appreciated people.

aziz4ever

Post by aziz4ever » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:57 am

Blitz03 wrote:
shamailaubaid wrote:visa tracker not working for me too!!

Same to Same lol,

"ERROR Occurred while performing operation"

this is the message I get too :oops: I await for good news for all of US inshallah
not working for me too :?
i hope every1 get good news today(inshAllah)
Apllication Submitted: 23/1/12 @ Islamabad
Under Process at BHC: 03/02/12
forwarded to the embassy for processing: 04/03/2012
processed application returned to AC:19/4/2012
Visa Granted.ALHAMDULILLAH (24/4/2012)

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

Post by tnt4ever » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:45 am

Well as far as the English translation is concerned
u get three papers
one from union Council in Urdu
One from nadra in English urdu
One again From Union Council in English

thats all
and those are to be attested by the UC
not a big deal
if elsewhere you have any requirement in written format, please upload a link or paste a screen shot here.

thats enough...
Sal5UK wrote:
sw33tazra wrote:

Any advise... Thanks
Thanks, do you know which company to get it translated from, in Lahore?
Do i need to so this even though the NADRA nikah nama is in both urdu and english?

Any info appreciated people.
:shock:

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

Post by tnt4ever » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:16 am

yeh same error message coming as of now

ask120
Newly Registered

Post by ask120 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:26 am

sakman wrote:salaam

has anyones application date been a long time after the actual marraige took place and whats the best reason\excuse to give if you havent visited pakistan for 1 year.

Thanks
just tell the truth as to why you couldn't visit Pakistan for over a year, work commitments? trying to save some money for a stronger visa case...

I will be travelling next week, it would be a year after my marriage but due to work commitments etc I thought it was best to apply on the 23rd of this month, hopefully hand in all my wife's paperwork on the 23rd at mirpur.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:12 am

sw33tazra wrote: hey my hubby was told that the new rule was that the nikkah nama had to be translated by a registered company..cuz we had one done by a local registrar but apparently the CEO(also hubby's mate) said that it wasnt acceptable...so he told hubby what centre to go to get it properly translated from
That's incorrect, as we have had recent applicants, people getting responses in early March and February on this very sight who have done their translations from local registrars.

The terming or thereabouts from UKBA is that there needs to be an accurate translation of the Nikah Nama and it should be attested by someone such as a local notary officer. Whilst it may not be the notary officer, but others recently have been granted VISAs on this very site and they've had MPs, Judges etc sign.

The CEO meaning Cheif Executive Officer, what is he the CEO of? Why do you base every comment you make on this guy's word as a pose to the actual fact.
Last edited by king2be98 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

blumango

Post by blumango » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:58 am

LOL, ceo. It reminds me of my uncle gee always telling everyone at wedding parties how successful his son was "ceo of macdonalds". One day we decided to visit the macdonalds branch to get a free burger. The son wasnt there but we asked the co-workers and they said o yeah hes there back in the Spam. we walked in and saw him covered in tartar sauce flipping burgers. Funny thing is he had to ask the supervisors permission whether it was possible to offer us coke without ice.

Needless to say uncle gee doesnt go to wedding parties anymore ;)

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:59 am

king2be98 wrote:
sw33tazra wrote: hey my hubby was told that the new rule was that the nikkah nama had to be translated by a registered company..cuz we had one done by a local registrar but apparently the CEO(also hubby's mate) said that it wasnt acceptable...so he told hubby what centre to go to get it properly translated from
That's incorrect, as we have had recent applicants, people getting responses in early March and February on this very sight who have done their translations from local registrars.

The terming or thereabouts from UKBA is that there needs to be an accurate translation of the Nikah Nama and it should be attested by someone such as a local notary officer. Whilst it may not be the notary officer, but others recently have been granted VISAs on this very site and they've had MPs, Judges etc sign.

The CEO meaning Cheif Executive Office, what is he the CEO of? Why do you base every comment you make on this guy's word as a pose to the actual fact.
This 'CEO' dunno which company's cheif executive officer he is seems like a 'i know it all ' immigration consultant, any consultant in Pak who tells you that you'll get a reply with in 28 days is actually making a fool out of u. i have been to the UK embassy in islamabad and trust u me there isnt a single pakistani working there at a mangement or high level.
can i ask you something if u dont mind how much did u pay him for compiling your case ( i am only asking as i have pretty good knowledge of local immigration consultants here n their fee) my only intention is to make sure that ur not getting ripped off, this forum is full of such stories.
Last edited by syma on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
visa-grante:25.10.12

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:03 am

Rucy786 wrote:
naz08 wrote:hey guys right i have an update right i was just siting ere thinkin what if i ring the embassy n see what happens. i calld the number 0092512012000 guy pickd up n said "british high commision" i said i need some help he said what kind of help i said i am callin from the uk n need my husband ere with me, i miss him etc... he said ok i literally beggd him not to put me thru to gerrys n told him the story n i have bin waitin for 3 months n in the end he said i will help but everything is closed even the embassy until monday so ring then n ill see if i can get some info regardin ur case, i said dats what they all say ring again, ur fobin me off n im not happy as it is, i will get my MP invovled in a polite manner he said i promise i will try n help,he was quite nice guy, i was polite didnt get angry, i kinda a bit eased now, i will gain ty on monday n see wah happens,

Who are they? islambad embassy?

Anyone know there website or email ?
appeals are not dealth with in Pakistan, the whole appeal process now takes place in the UK.
this link has got all the contact details for you

http://www.justice.gov.uk/contacts/hmct ... ion-asylum

i called them yesterday, at the moment they wont give u status of an appeal made after 2nd march '12. when did u submit yours?
visa-grante:25.10.12