ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gucci9

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by gucci9 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:35 pm

Hey all congratulations everyone who has their visa granted!

So how are the people from Pakistan liking England?

Lol I think at first the majority hate it

Can't wait for my hubby to come
X
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:39 pm

Everyone who has applied granted a visa or even rejected I have a question regarding emails.

So how do I track my status
And how often do we recieve emails from them do we get 1 on the day of submission?

Is that the same email address as the one we get our receipt for the fee payment

Thanks xx

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:55 pm

Thanks all

Very hopeful but nervous at the same time

Just to make u aware that the VACs R all closed tomorrow as per their website, it's Kashmir day.. (Don't know what that is but if ur Kashmiri I'm sure u will enlighten me)

Looks like another wait has started now for the call from gerrys.. Nervous and worried at the same time.

Please remember us in ur duas as u will be remembered in mine inshallah

Mrs N xx

taimoorkiani41

Post by taimoorkiani41 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:45 pm

Ket1 wrote:
rudey786 wrote:Salaam all..

We've received the 2 emails :-D ... 1 processed & 1 concluded - with ref number. Allhumdulliah. Still feel sooo nervous tho!
We were requested to send additional documents on monday (proof of my parents ownership of their property, which i sent by 4pm UK time and this morning 4am uk time husband received 2 emails 8 mins apart.

Now just waiting for gerrys to call!
mashallah!! soo happy for u alhmadullilah! inshallah its gud news :) all the best keep us informed x
Ket1
I m applying again in july,inshallah
First time I got refusal in november,applied in February.

akhan48

Post by akhan48 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:11 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:I can barely believe this! Those who applied in Mirpur in December are about to get responses and yet my wife applied in Karachi in October and STILL there is no response at all. I've escalated this for application for a second time last week on Thursday and I haven't received any response to that either. Is this normal for them not to reply to escalation requests at all?

And also, is it normal for them to take 15 weeks to process an application??? I can't find anyone on this forum who applied in October and who hasn't got a response apart from my wife. It's totally mad and it's quite frustrating to be honest. Would appreciate some help on this.
Although my wife has got her visa, do I still keep coming back to check if you got yours! It's normal for them to take a long time, but it's unusual that they aren't giving you any response at all to your escalations. I don't even know what you can do about that. Maybe make an appointment at open clinic with your local MP and see if he/she can get some answers. There's a general election looming so hopefully they might be more pro-active in helping you :?:

The One
Newly Registered

Post by The One » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:48 pm

Mrs N wrote:Thanks all

Just to make u aware that the VACs R all closed tomorrow as per their website, it's Kashmir day.. (Don't know what that is but if ur Kashmiri I'm sure u will enlighten me)

Looks like another wait has started now for the call from gerrys.. Nervous and worried at the same time.

Mrs N xx
Salaam my wife got a call from gerry mirpur to collect passport she was asked are you closed tomorrow they told her we are here 8 till 12!!!!!

The One
Newly Registered

Post by The One » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:49 pm

So I assume she they are open!!!!!!

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:41 pm

The One wrote:

Mrs N xx
Salaam my wife got a call from gerry mirpur to collect passport she was asked are you closed tomorrow they told her we are here 8 till 12!!!!!
Hiii ... when did your wife receive emails and when did she recieve call from gerrys pls??
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

The One
Newly Registered

Post by The One » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:47 pm

rudey786 wrote:
The One wrote:

Mrs N xx
Hiii ... when did your wife receive emails and when did she recieve call from gerrys pls??
She received processed and concluded emails yesterday and email from gerry and call from Gerry today mirpur

Applied 26/11/14
Processed and concluded emails: 03/02/14
Collecting tomorrow please do DUA she gets visa please every do dua and people that are waiting May Allah grant them visa very quickly ameen

ab112

Post by ab112 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:48 pm

Hi guys,

We are going to apply for spouse visa in islamabad. I have the following questions:

Accommodation: I've just signed tenancy agreement for a one-bed flat, self contained, do I have to get an inspection report? (I thought that is for shared accommodation only)
I also have a letter from estate agent saying my wife has been given permission to live with me there but tenancy agreement says I am the single occupant!

Medical Test: only TB required? (What about polio?)

Communication: We are providing screen shots of viber and skype (one screen shot for every few days). I read in another thread that ppl were refused because they dont take viber and skype as full proof!

Can those who were granted visa advice please?

Also can those who were refused visa mention their reasons, I have read some but want to know if others kindly could share them. Obviously I want to know if there is a problem with my application and fix it now.

I earn £25k but will apply under cat B as I took some unpaid leave (this is explained in a letter).

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:08 pm

Rudey please let us know when u get the call/email from gerrys .. i got the emails same day as u so would like to know

thanks

Mrs N xx

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:34 pm

Mrs N xx[/quote]

Salaam my wife got a call from gerry mirpur to collect passport she was asked are you closed tomorrow they told her we are here 8 till 12!!!!![/quote]

Hiii ... when did your wife receive emails and when did she recieve call from gerrys pls??[/quote]

She received processed and concluded emails yesterday and email from gerry and call from Gerry today mirpur

Applied 26/11/14
Collecting tomorrow please do DUA she gets visa please every do dua and people that are waiting May Allah grant them visa very quickly ameen[/quote]

you might bump into my husband aswell then tomorrow :D in mirpur my timeline is exactly the same as urs applied 26th recieved processed n concluded mails on the 3rd of feb and today recieved call from gerrys tomorrow hes going to collect inshallah ameen ( well for him its today) cause its already half 2 there so nervous wish u all the best inshallah ameen may allah grant our visaa tomorrw inshallah ameen x
Documents submitted in Mirpur on 26/11/14
Documents forwarded to BHC in Islamabad 26/11/14
Documents received in Islamabad 27/11/14
Documents not yet checked by ECO 05/12/14

The One
Newly Registered

Post by The One » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:07 pm

Sugarplum786 wrote:Very hopeful but nervous at the same time

Mrs N xx
Salaam my wife got a call from gerry mirpur to collect passport she was asked are you closed tomorrow they told her we are here 8 till 12!!!!![/quote]

Hiii ... when did your wife receive emails and when did she recieve call from gerrys pls??[/quote]

Applied 26/11/14
Collecting tomorrow please do DUA she gets visa please every do dua and people that are waiting May Allah grant them visa very quickly ameen[/quote]

you might bump into my husband aswell then tomorrow :D in mirpur my timeline is exactly the same as urs applied 26th recieved processed n concluded mails on the 3rd of feb and today recieved call from gerrys tomorrow hes going to collect inshallah ameen ( well for him its today) cause its already half 2 there so nervous wish u all the best inshallah ameen may allah grant our visaa tomorrw inshallah ameen x[/quote]

Ameen ameen ameen please let us know the out come inshallah will be good news

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:23 pm

The One wrote:So I assume she they are open!!!!!!
I hope there open tomorrow!! My husbands got a 5 hour journey ahead of him to get there before 12 :/ hope its open xxxxx good luck

The One
Newly Registered

Post by The One » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:40 am

Salaam, Finally the wait is over, My wife went to collect her passport and Alhamdulilah visa has been stamped!!!! Thanks for everyone who has done DUA and I will make DUA for everyone waiting

Yes the two email theory is correct!!!!

roger354

Post by roger354 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:59 am

Big congratulations to everyone. Anyone left from islamabad in november?
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

hope786

Post by hope786 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:12 am

The One wrote:Salaam, Finally the wait is over, My wife went to collect her passport and Alhamdulilah visa has been stamped!!!! Thanks for everyone who has done DUA and I will make DUA for everyone waiting

Yes the two email theory is correct!!!!
Loads of congrats to you and your partner :)
Really happy for you !!
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:26 am

The One wrote:Time line is application submitted 26/11/14
Email received 27/11/14 Documents received at Islamabad
03/15 two emails received with gwf ref one saying processed and other email stateing concluded!!!
Congratulations both of you for your visa. Did you apply from Islamabad ?
VAC ISB Documents Submitted: 03/12/2014
Documents Received at BHC:4/12/2014
No Current Updates: 29/01/2015

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:29 am

taimoorkiani41 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
rudey786 wrote:Salaam all..

We've received the 2 emails :-D ... 1 processed & 1 concluded - with ref number. Allhumdulliah. Still feel sooo nervous tho!
We were requested to send additional documents on monday (proof of my parents ownership of their property, which i sent by 4pm UK time and this morning 4am uk time husband received 2 emails 8 mins apart.

Now just waiting for gerrys to call!
mashallah!! soo happy for u alhmadullilah! inshallah its gud news :) all the best keep us informed x
Ket1
I m applying again in july,inshallah
First time I got refusal in november,applied in February.

Why were you refused

Sugarplum786

Post by Sugarplum786 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:45 am

Mashallah my husbands just been granted his visa thank you everyone for all your prayers my prayers are all with you :D xxx

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:46 am

Heyyy all hope your all well and good

Please can someone help explain the 28 days rule I don't understand and am stressed

If my online application was on the 29th January and my submission date is 25 Feb what is the oldest date my financial statements should be?

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:47 am

Sugarplum786 wrote:Mashallah my husbands just been granted his visa thank you everyone for all your prayers my prayers are all with you :D xxx

Congratulations can I ask what catogery you applied from ?

hope786

Post by hope786 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:51 am

Sugarplum786 wrote:Mashallah my husbands just been granted his visa thank you everyone for all your prayers my prayers are all with you :D xxx
Congrats Sugarplum786 :)
Soo happy for you both xx
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

roger354

Post by roger354 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:52 am

Gucci9 your last bank statement and payslip shpuldnt be older than january 1st 2015 if your online application date is 29th january.(online application date minus 28 days)
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

Tabz5

Post by Tabz5 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:01 am

Congratulations to all who got their visas I'm November applicant aswel from islamabad sorry can't add signature as I'm using this forum on my cell phone I submitted my application on 27 November.