ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saad786

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by saad786 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:13 pm

Hi All,
First of all congratulations to all who got the approvals and naturalized. Today I send an email again to get the status and got the same reply again for the last two months, which is as follows,

Hi xxxxx,
Your application continues to be processed. While it is not possible to
give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch as soon as a decision
has been reached.

Regards

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Citizenship Division

I am not sure if it an automated message or the person is actually sending it manually. Any ideas how to reach out to somebody else. They are not attending phone calls and now started sending same emails over and over again. Any thoughts??? Best of luck who are waiting for next ceremony including me ;).

rgirish

Post by rgirish » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:20 pm

Seems like your application is at the Second stage.

I have seen other replies where they mentioned advance stage, final stage and very advance stage etc. Or may be the replying person is too lazy to write the stage of your application.

Thanks RgIrish.

saad786

Post by saad786 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:40 pm

Hi again,

It is strange getting the same reply again and again from the same person where as there are others who get replies from different citizenship division persons. Not sure what is happening.

Are there any stories where somebody get the same reply for a while and get the approval letter after a few weeks.

I am not sure if there is any problem with my application. I applied as a spouse on an Irish national in the early week of June 2016.

Best regards,
Saad786

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:46 pm

saad786

did you receive any acknowledment or second letter yet??
Any one can give there suggestion but only experts can give advice

Regards
J.K

saad786

Post by saad786 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:19 pm

Hi J_Karim,

Well I was sent a letter stating that my documentation is complete and if they require they'll do further checks. They'll contact me if further documents are required so far after July getting the same response from the department. They also mentioned that the case will be submitted to the minister once checks are done. Now my question is that I never receive email like advanced stage or submitted to the minister since early August.

I am not sure how to contact them and get a clear picture? Also they never get on phone to discuss my case. I applied in June.

Not sure what to expect in coming days or weeks. Approval or more documentation not sure... :(

Thanks,
Saad786

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:36 pm

I strongly believe u application seems good to me..
seems its about to lodge to the minister dept..on the other hand seems like they still verifying
ur all documents say job letter social and garda etc..
they actually cant tell when they will get results from them..
id say they will reveal few approaval in coming few weeks..
feel like end of octber..

no offence did you have offence and any fine stuff??
If no i think they wont be asking any detail or documents from you..

Regards
J.K

saad786

Post by saad786 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:52 pm

Hi J_Karim,
Thanks for the motivating words. No mate no offence. I also wish you a success in your application.
Thanks,
Saad

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:56 pm

No to worry man..
like i said u gonna be on december ceremony
good luck and thank you

Regards
J.K

saad786

Post by saad786 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:12 pm

So its official now

Citizenship Ceremonies

The next Citizenship Ceremony will take place as follows:

Date: Friday 25 November 2016
Location: Convention Centre, Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:23 pm

yes just saw it INIS site
we will see
God almighty

Regards
J.K

Deekay
BANNED

Post by Deekay » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:55 pm

Hey Guys

After how long you ask for update again from INIS. i asked 2 times in last 5 months.
one month ago reply was " this office does not need any more documents from you, will update you soon etc "
can someone tell what stage is this. i applied end of Arpil 2016

any idea please or suggestion please

dublin7777

Post by dublin7777 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:04 pm

Deejay .I also got the same response from Inis. I really dont know what this really means.

Deekay
BANNED

Post by Deekay » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:07 pm

Dublin7777 Brother

As now we know that 25th Nov date. we are more panic i guess :D :D

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:58 pm

It's a good sign that they not asking any further document..
If I were you will be hoping Nov ceremony
Wait couple of weeks

Regards
J.K

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:19 pm

I don't think that being an eu or a citizen from a third world or second world country has a bearing with application being approve. My friend who is an african got her approval within 6 moths timeframe. She never worked, all her life, shes a spouse of an irish citizen. Shes claiming social welfare, housing, with full medical card. She applied after 4 years in the state.
Another friend who is a thai national. Got his citizenship after 4 months, working, didnt claim any social, has traffic offences as well.
I, myself applied exactly 3 years i was here. I am a non-eu My husband was on back to education when I applied. My application is based on being married to an irish man. I dont have any convictions or offences in the state. Got my approval after 5 1/2 months.
So I really dont think the nationality really matters. It just depends on individual cases. If you been a good character, your stamps on your passport are correct and updated yearly, and theres nothing fishy with your application. You will get that approval. So goodluck! I know how hard it is to wait. You have the tendency to think that there might be something wrong with your application. You get anxiety and impatient with it. But It's going to be worth it in the end once you get that approval letter.

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:55 pm

To All
I am guessing many of us will get second letter and approval together in coming days.

Regards
J.K

Cz2015
Ireland

Post by Cz2015 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:32 am

saad786 wrote:So its official now

Citizenship Ceremonies

The next Citizenship Ceremony will take place as follows:

Date: Friday 25 November 2016
Location: Convention Centre, Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1

Where did you get this information from?

saad786

Post by saad786 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:48 am

mick2109
Newly Registered

Post by mick2109 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:50 am

saad786 wrote:Hi All,
First of all congratulations to all who got the approvals and naturalized. Today I send an email again to get the status and got the same reply again for the last two months, which is as follows,

Hi xxxxx,
Your application continues to be processed. While it is not possible to
has been reached.

Regards

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Citizenship Division

I am not sure if it an automated message or the person is actually sending it manually. Any ideas how to reach out to somebody else. They are not attending phone calls and now started sending same emails over and over again. Any thoughts??? Best of luck who are waiting for next ceremony including me ;).
hey buddy u getting that email since 2 or 3 month i m getting same email since jan 2016 i applied 3 years irish spouse
app sep 2015
ist letter 25 sep
document reuestes 17 nov
another document 7 dec
2nd stage letter jan 20
after that didnt hear same repy i got wen i sent them email but i hope every case different might u wont delay like me buddy
and i hope everybody get approval who apply here in this forum and outside this forum its really very hard to wait

J_Karim
BANNED

Post by J_Karim » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:01 am

Do you have any offense ? penalty fine ??
are you working?

Regards
J.K

rgirish

Post by rgirish » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:23 am

Hey Mick you will get approval this time for sure and I can see you in Nov ceremony buddy.

To best of my knowledge, if a case is straight forward in INIS opinion not in applicant's opinion. Then the person get approval in roughly 6 months.

If the applicant dont get approval in 6 months then only God knows when, and their application goes in eternal loop of waiting.

So I declare I am a bit nervous now :) , if I will get approval in the coming wave of approvals then it is fine otherwise I need to forget about it and move on in my life. Because apart from ease of traveling abroad, I cant see any other huge benefit of it.

Forget I mean -- wake up everyday with a hope that, YES, I might get it today or at least I will get some information.

saad786

Post by saad786 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:44 am

Hey Mick,
Mate don't worry you'll be fine and get the approval in coming weeks (by the grace of Almighty GOD). Best of luck to all who are patiently waiting for their approvals including me.
Cheers

mick2109
Newly Registered

Post by mick2109 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:31 pm

saad786 wrote:Hey Mick,
Mate don't worry you'll be fine and get the approval in coming weeks (by the grace of Almighty GOD). Best of luck to all who are patiently waiting for their approvals including me.
Cheers
thanks buddy i hope everyone sort it out for this next ceromony i pray for all too

SouthDubliner1

Post by SouthDubliner1 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:52 pm

Hi All,
a vital information for those waiting long for their decision and this could be possible cause:
one of my friends friend known to me, applied his naturalization back in dec 2014 , case is still pending, application based on 5 yrs residence (2 years Green Card Stamp 1 + 3 years stamp 4),Highly qualified and good job..
His barrister approached to Minister to find out the reason of this delay and after long investigation they found his name was in Garda's Pulse system but no reasons as why his name was in their system.As this man never drove car or was involved in any activity no tax defaulter etc..

Back in 2013 he was walking in one of the street in City center and saw a drunk man was assaulting a women , same time Garda was on patrol and saw the same assault, because it was bit early in the morning and my friends friend was the only other man walking in the street , so Garda stopped him just to asked him as what he saw and he signed on the statement, Garda took his detail and assured him that this is just procedure but nothing to do with him.
Later Garda officer put his name in their Pulse system (centralized database system use by Garda ) with no comments just one word "witnessed".
so , when his profile was checked by Garda in HQ as requested by INIS , they could only see one word witness in his profile and were not sure who is this, so in this case they sent his detail to all the regional stations (where ever he resided during his stay in Ireland) and this took long long time.
This information was disclosed by INIS and Garda to the barrister after a lot of pressure and order from courts .. finally INIS agreed to approve his application but at the same time barrister took them to courts for unnecessary delay.

So just to summarize, some time we may have been to Garda station to report some thing or been a witnessed and may be our names were entered to Pulse system and that make things late.

Those who are having delay in their cases i would recommend to get a police cert and contact a good solicitor to approach to the INIS

Thanks

Regards
SouthDubliner

Deekay
BANNED

Post by Deekay » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:06 pm

Southdubliner 1

this is such an insight. now i m more worried. 2 months ago. one junkee snatched my phone from city center and ran away. i made Garda complain so i am surely in their database :-)

i sent them email and the same reply below
"Your application continues to be processed. While it is not possible to
has been reached."

applied end of April. only first acknowledgement so far and an email that dont need more doc.