ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

Post by tnt4ever » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:58 am

Lollz
its more then a two way trip to UK PK UK i guess so...what date...?
nasir@@@ wrote:£735 pounds one way

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:03 am

nasir@@@ wrote:Just check pia ticket
@ Nasir, go for Qatar Airways, there is 25% discount only for 3 days costing you around Rs 44,000/- approx for one way ticket.
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:23 am

where is everybody, Anybody else had any passport collections updates

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

Post by tnt4ever » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:33 am

Shatif wrote:where is everybody, Anybody else had any passport collections updates
Soon...IA with good news...

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:36 am

Still no processing times for March 2012 released by UKBA. It's the April/May processing times that will be horrendous. I don't think they've actually responded to many in March, so March might be a low number of applications handled, but handled swiftly.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:43 am

Nasir,

Send the money to your relatives in Pakistan, I'd say about £550 and then tell them to buy the one way ticket from there. You can get flights within a week for less than £550 and that is from Lahore. Not sure if you casn get a direct one to Heathrow or Manchester though.

henna786

Post by henna786 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:15 am

Shatif wrote:where is everybody, Anybody else had any passport collections updates
still here, havent heard anything:(
visa submitted in mirpur: 11/01/2012o
Application frwd to bhc -3/03/2012
aplication frwd to embassy for process-4/03/12 (70)application returned to Ac-19/04/12
REady for collection-24/04/12:)
VISA GRANTED 25/04/12.:)

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:31 am

henna786 wrote:
still here, havent heard anything:([/quote

using my psycho powers i get feeling most people gonna recieve response by the end of this week.

sajid85

Wife Visa application

Post by sajid85 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:36 am

Well i emailed Abu Dhabi embassy on 5/4/12 this what they say :-
Thank you for your email of 05th April 2012 enquiring about the progress of your wife’s visa application. We have been unable to trace her application from the information you have given us. In order to help us do this can you please provide:

- The applicant’s full names in the order written in the passport

- The applicant’s full date of birth

- The applicant’s nationality

- The applicant’s passport number

- The date the application was made

I provided those details and then they said we can only provide info to the applicant herself, or a third party providing she gives consent.

i don't know what they playing at starting to get to me, its been 8 months since marriage how much more can a person take man

Married 7/9/11
Applied on 3/1/12
under process at BHC on 12/2/2012
aplication under process at embassy 4/3/12

Confucius

Post by Confucius » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:40 am

sajid.. Always in the email inc the passport number and the unique reference no
it will help a lot

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:43 am

king2be98 wrote:Nasir,

Send the money to your relatives in Pakistan, I'd say about £550 and then tell them to buy the one way ticket from there. You can get flights within a week for less than £550 and that is from Lahore. Not sure if you casn get a direct one to Heathrow or Manchester though.
A bit of a stupid question

where do you get this information from and what benefits this information has to everybody

sajid85

Post by sajid85 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:44 am

I have included it brother.

[/quote]sajid.. Always in the email inc the passport number and the unique reference no
it will help a lot[/list]

zahra110
- thin ice -

Post by zahra110 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:47 am

i got the same email, but they told me it was being dealt with colleagues in isloo,pk
Application submitted at ISL: 27/01/12
under process at BHC: 09/02/12
READY FOR COLLECTION/VISA GRANTED: 25/04/12

MASHALLAH

sajid85

Post by sajid85 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:50 am

Does anyone have somebody internal who works in islamabad Embassy, i've been following the forum for sometime know, and i have read all the threads, there was a person called Navie99 who said he knew some peeps in embassy.

If possible any chance something could be foundout about thats going on, the only way they will respond i think is if we put pressure on to them.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:54 am

sajid85 wrote:Does anyone have somebody internal who works in islamabad Embassy, i've been following the forum for sometime know, and i have read all the threads, there was a person called Navie99 who said he knew some peeps in embassy.

If possible any chance something could be foundout about thats going on, the only way they will respond i think is if we put pressure on to them.
Navie is like any of us, he's one of the very very few lucky guys who gets to speak to someone who actually makes decisions. He doesn't know them personally and he didn't say that.

Navie did say they are are about to send a whole bundle of applications back together, could be by the end of this week.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:57 am

Shatif wrote:
king2be98 wrote:Nasir,

A bit of a stupid question

where do you get this information from and what benefits this information has to everybody
PIA website. Do a one way search from Pakistan airports to Heathrow or any of the UK airports PIA fly to. It's much much much cheaper for them to buy a one way ticket from there, than it is for us to buy one from here, this is the opinion of every single person I've spoken to.

All you do is send money to your father in law or your husband in Pakistan and let them sort it out.

sajid85

Post by sajid85 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:57 am

king2be98
Navie is like any of us, he's one of the very very few lucky guys who gets to speak to someone who actually makes decisions. He doesn't know them personally and he didn't say that.

Navie did say they are are about to send a whole bundle of applications back together, could be by the end of this week.

No he didn't he said next week what u on about mate.
[/code]

syma
Member of Standing

Re: Wife Visa application

Post by syma » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:14 pm

sajid85 wrote:Well i emailed Abu Dhabi embassy on 5/4/12 this what they say :-
Thank you for your email of 05th April 2012 enquiring about the progress of your wife’s visa application. We have been unable to trace her application from the information you have given us. In order to help us do this can you please provide:

- The applicant’s full names in the order written in the passport

- The applicant’s full date of birth

- The applicant’s nationality

- The applicant’s passport number

- The date the application was made

I provided those details and then they said we can only provide info to the applicant herself, or a third party providing she gives consent.

i don't know what they playing at starting to get to me, its been 8 months since marriage how much more can a person take man

Married 7/9/11
Applied on 3/1/12
under process at BHC on 12/2/2012
aplication under process at embassy 4/3/12
sajid my nikkah was couple of days after your's, see my timeline u'll definetly feel better..
is your case a straight forward one??
visa-grante:25.10.12

sajid85

Post by sajid85 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:17 pm

syma wrote: sajid i my nikkah was couple of days after your's, see my timeline u'll definetly feel better..
Yes sister me and brother both got married same time his wife visa was done same as mine and his wife has been granted access and mine hasn't i'm still waiting his wife had exactly same messages except the last one "forward to embassy for processing" and then he got READY FOR COLLECTION, on 10/3/12.

i don't understand what they are playing at wud appreciate if somebody cud check and update.

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:22 pm

sajid85 wrote:
syma wrote: sajid i my nikkah was couple of days after your's, see my timeline u'll definetly feel better..
Yes sister me and brother both got married same time his wife visa was done same as mine and his wife has been granted access and mine hasn't i'm still waiting his wife had exactly same messages except the last one "forward to embassy for processing" and then he got READY FOR COLLECTION, on 10/3/12.

i don't understand what they are playing at wud appreciate if somebody cud check and update.
The thing is abu dhabi n islbd will give u standard answers, but i think u shud def hear smfn this month IA.
visa-grante:25.10.12

sajid85

Post by sajid85 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:35 pm

syma wrote:
sajid85 wrote:

The thing is abu dhabi n islbd will give u standard answers, but i think u shud def hear smfn this month IA.
Its been a good 4 months now since i given application in and i'm getting to a point where i'm just gonna write to them to refuse the visa and move to pakistan with my wife.

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:42 pm

sajid85 wrote:
syma wrote:
sajid85 wrote:

Its been a good 4 months now since i given application in and i'm getting to a point where i'm just gonna write to them to refuse the visa and move to pakistan with my wife.
making a rash decision will not help you or your wife you have waited this long a few more days and you could be together for life in the uk

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:46 pm

sajid85 wrote:
syma wrote:
sajid85 wrote:

@sajid can you please update your timeline so we can see you times. Thank you

henna786

Post by henna786 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:46 pm

Shatif wrote:
henna786 wrote:
still here, havent heard anything:([/quote

using my psycho powers i get feeling most people gonna recieve response by the end of this week.
True, but dont f0rget abu dhabi work btw thurs-sun lol, so we dont hear on friday or sat, so if they send the batch on wed just say then we should hear on thurs or friday by jerry inshallah:)
visa submitted in mirpur: 11/01/2012o
Application frwd to bhc -3/03/2012
aplication frwd to embassy for process-4/03/12 (70)application returned to Ac-19/04/12
REady for collection-24/04/12:)
VISA GRANTED 25/04/12.:)

sajid85

Post by sajid85 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Shatif wrote:
sajid85 wrote:
syma wrote:
sajid85 wrote:

making a rash decision will not help you or your wife you have waited this long a few more days and you could be together for life in the uk
Your right bro, but every human has limits and if these things cross limits then i guess u shud expect lashing out.