ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Fari990
Pakistan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Fari990 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:17 am

Salam guys

Talojani thankyou for that information, my husbands employers have confirmed his holidays on a letter now just to be safe. Another possible issue is to do with his wage, my husbands getting this looked at with employment consutants and immigration lawyers. His annual wage is about 18,900 - but this is made up from his work wage and car expenses - what i mean by car expenses is his job involves visiting homes of clients on a daily basis. So his months wage would be 1400 - with car expenses of about 200 - total 1600 a month b4 tax, both of these combined is paid in his bank. But what if the eco doesnt consider the car expenses as a wage, and just uses the 1400 per month from the wage slip to work out the annual income. My husbands getting this looked at however i just wanted to know maybe if anyone can shed some light on this matter.
Last edited by Fari990 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Married:24/08/2014
Category A
Submitted online application:13/02/2015
Documents submitted in Mirpur on:26/02/2015
Received BHC Islamabad:27/02/2015
Processed Email:17/03/2015
Call from Gerrys:18/03/2015
Visa collected:19/03/2015
Stamp date:17/03/15

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:35 am

roger354 wrote:
Kuzak wrote:
roger354 wrote:Asked for update and got reply that my applicaton is being processed any idea how long it takes?

What was the wording of processed email?
We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status GWF and date of birth and found that your application form is being processed. Your visa application centre or the entry clearance officer will contact you
once a decision has been made or, if necessary, during the consideration of
your application.
Thank you, some got email that "Application is Processed and Decision has been made." some got email like "Application is Concluded and will be returned to VAC" and some got response like "Application is processed and will be returned to VAC". So all different replies but "being processed" means work is being carried out on application.
VAC ISB Documents Submitted: 03/12/2014
Documents Received at BHC:4/12/2014
No Current Updates: 29/01/2015

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:49 am

Hey Ket1 Hope you are well,

I will also inshallah apply for my hubbys visa at the end of feb Can you please confirm if it is in mirpur so we can track together!!
ALso if anybody else is submitting documents in mirpur in February please let me know so I can see the timing.

THanks,

:D[/quote]
hey hun :) mashallah i am gud thanks for asking hw are u :)
sory hun i dont understand what u mean by if its in mirpur?[/quote]

Im good Alhamdullilah,

Basically where will you be submitting your documents as I know some people submit in Islamabad or Lahore etc.

Mine in mirpur

Do you understand ?

:D XX
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:52 am

gucci9 wrote:Hey Ket1 Hope you are well,

I will also inshallah apply for my hubbys visa at the end of feb Can you please confirm if it is in mirpur so we can track together!!
ALso if anybody else is submitting documents in mirpur in February please let me know so I can see the timing.

THanks,

:D
sory hun i dont understand what u mean by if its in mirpur?

Im good Alhamdullilah,

Basically where will you be submitting your documents as I know some people submit in Islamabad or Lahore etc.

Mine in mirpur

Do you understand ?

If you see Ket1's timeline, you will find out that she has been granted visa already....

roger354

Post by roger354 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:54 am

Kuzak did u get any emails?
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:56 am

roger354 wrote:Kuzak did u get any emails?
No further correspondence from them, neither did I ask for one. Tabz5 is also waiting, please let us know when you hear anything Tabz5.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:13 pm

I think no one from december has heard yet
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:17 pm

Kuzak wrote:

THanks,

Im good Alhamdullilah,

Mine in mirpur

Do you understand ?

If you see Ket1's timeline, you will find out that she has been granted visa already....
Thanks kuzak :)
yes gucci its fari hu is applying now not me
Applied Lahore: 10 October 2013
Refused: 09 September 2014
Re-applied Lahore: 24 September 2014
Application Processed: 02 January 2015
VISA GRANTED ALHAMDULLILAH: 06 January 2015

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:21 pm

Ket1 wrote:
Kuzak wrote:

THanks,

Im good Alhamdullilah,

Mine in mirpur

Do you understand ?

Thanks kuzak :)
yes gucci its fari hu is applying now not me

Now that was awkwardddd!!! lol

I guess i still havent got the hang of using this

Congratulations happy for you :)

So Is applying on the Feb who hasnt got their visa yet hehe

x
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:59 pm

Fari990 wrote:Salam guys

Talojani thankyou for that information, my husbands employers have confirmed his holidays on a letter now just to be safe. Another possible issue is to do with his wage, my husbands getting this looked at with employment consutants and immigration lawyers. His annual wage is about 18,900 - but this is made up from his work wage and car expenses - what i mean by car expenses is his job involves visiting homes of clients on a daily basis. So his months wage would be 1400 - with car expenses of about 200 - total 1600 a month b4 tax, both of these combined is paid in his bank. But what if the eco doesnt consider the car expenses as a wage, and just uses the 1400 per month from the wage slip to work out the annual income. My husbands getting this looked at however i just wanted to know maybe if anyone can shed some light on this matter.

Right guys i have got this clarified just received call from hubby, Im just going to state this information although alot of you wont have this issue, however someone might in the future maybe. I was sacred because on my husbands pay slip along side his wage it stated car expenses, and i thought maybe the car expenses will not be classed as a wage. My husbands work involves daily travelling to clients. So this is classed as business travel, and this should be paid in your bank every month according to how much milage you have done. As long as it sates on the pay slip every month that you are being paid according to milage. Then this is classed as a wage, this has also been confirmed by Hmrc.

Maybe this could help someone in the near future. Shukran.
Category A

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:01 pm

gucci9 wrote:
Ket1 wrote:
Fari990 wrote:Salaam guys

hope every1 is well, my husband has nearly prepared his documents inshalah we will submit the documents by this month inshalah. We got married in august 2014 - my husband received holiday pay during this month the same he would receive as every other month. However on the employer letter it doesn't say holiday pay and i dont think it say this on the pay slip .. should we get this changed by his employers
Hey Ket1 Hope you are well,

THanks,

Salaam gucci

Inshalah i shall be applying in mirpur, im just waiting for my husband to send his documents.
Category A

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:03 pm

Ket1 wrote:
Fari990 wrote:Salaam guys

hope every1 is well, my husband has nearly prepared his documents inshalah we will submit the documents by this month inshalah. We got married in august 2014 - my husband received holiday pay during this month the same he would receive as every other month. However on the employer letter it doesn't say holiday pay and i dont think it say this on the pay slip .. should we get this changed by his employers
wsalaam
sis it shouldn't be a problem as i did not mention this info either on my letter or payload as it wsnt a problem
they should understand annual leave is available for all working people
also u have proof he visited u (passport stamps) so i don't see it being a problem if the pay is the same anyway as i reckon it should only be explained if the pay was different due to taking off unpaid leave
all the best for ur application :)

Thank-you for clarifying this. Yes his wage was the same as every other month. And hes done that passport thing stamped signed by a solicitor.
Category A

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:13 pm

ab112 wrote:Does anyone bank with natwest? Did you submit "transaction history"? What did you submit instead of bank statements? Natwest wont provide bank statements :( I want to know if they accept transaction history

My husbands banks with them and he went yesterday and got a got a transaction history which is the same as bank statements. But they could only do 5 months for him, they wrote him a letter. And signed and stamped the letter ad they attached their number if there were any enquiries they could contact the bank. The transaction history is the same as bank statements. Banks statements take too long to come in the bank it really wastes time. As they only printed 5 months for my husband. They said to him to print the remaining one month bank statement bring it in then they will write another letter to say they have checked this and sign and stamp the letter. They could only do 5 months for my husband because he had alot of transactions, maybe they could do 6 months for you, or print of 6 months bank statements and take them to the bank they check them and then write a letter to say they are authentic. When i lived in the uk as a student i banked with natwest they were really helpful. They should help you.
Category A

asif3
United Kingdom

Post by asif3 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:07 pm

Salaam - I will be sending docs to my wife first week of march inshaAllah so she will be submitting her documents before mid march in Mirpur.

A couple of simple questions - on one of the forms it asks whether the applicant intends to work in the UK, as we are not sure at the moment, what do we put?
Also my wife is related to me too, it asks if we were related before marriage, do we say yes? it won't look bad on the application will it?

Lastly, the letters - I have a letter from my dad to say he is happy for us to live at his house,
do I need to write one myself to say i got married to my wife, and one that she needs to write too?
is this necessary and what content should be included?

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Fari990 wrote:
ab112 wrote:Does anyone bank with natwest? Did you submit "transaction history"? What did you submit instead of bank statements? Natwest wont provide bank statements :( I want to know if they accept transaction history

My husbands banks with them and he went yesterday and got a got a transaction history which is the same as bank statements. But they could only do 5 months for him, they wrote him a letter. And signed and stamped the letter ad they attached their number if there were any enquiries they could contact the bank. The transaction history is the same as bank statements. Banks statements take too long to come in the bank it really wastes time. As they only printed 5 months for my husband. They said to him to print the remaining one month bank statement bring it in then they will write another letter to say they have checked this and sign and stamp the letter. They could only do 5 months for my husband because he had alot of transactions, maybe they could do 6 months for you, or print of 6 months bank statements and take them to the bank they check them and then write a letter to say they are authentic. When i lived in the uk as a student i banked with natwest they were really helpful. They should help you.

Their system to print out transactions only goes back 5 mnths ... So its not jus for you but all their customers !

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:24 pm

asif3 wrote:Salaam - I will be sending docs to my wife first week of march inshaAllah so she will be submitting her documents before mid march in Mirpur.

A couple of simple questions - on one of the forms it asks whether the applicant intends to work in the UK, as we are not sure at the moment, what do we put?
Also my wife is related to me too, it asks if we were related before marriage, do we say yes? it won't look bad on the application will it?

Lastly, the letters - I have a letter from my dad to say he is happy for us to live at his house,
do I need to write one myself to say i got married to my wife, and one that she needs to write too?
is this necessary and what content should be included?
Wsalaam
can i ask wich form this is?
i would put yes as it looks good and theres no harm in it
related yes u can put this i wrote he is my dads brothers son

u can also write one urself and attached it to the sponsorship declaration. its not necessary for ur wife to write one as sh is the applicant.
jus start with wen u first met and wen u first decided to gt married. what u have in common etc
then go on and say u have provided all necesaary info regarding the application and wish for ur wife to join you so u can start a family and make the UK ur hme

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:47 pm

Hi guys!! Congratulations to everyone who has got their visas recently :)

Could anyone help me please!!

I know the printed bank statements have to be signed/ stamped by bank
But my dads saying they don't! Could anyone please explain or send me a link to where it says this???

Do I need to provide a photocopy of my Pakistani ID card? I'm the sponsor, my dad said I don't need that!?!?

Also do I have to photocopy the vaf4/appendix2/online application forms as well?

Ket1

Post by Ket1 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:53 pm

sophia20 wrote:Hi guys!! Congratulations to everyone who has got their visas recently :)

Could anyone help me please!!

I know the printed bank statements have to be signed/ stamped by bank
But my dads saying they don't! Could anyone please explain or send me a link to where it says this???

Do I need to provide a photocopy of my Pakistani ID card? I'm the sponsor, my dad said I don't need that!?!?

Also do I have to photocopy the vaf4/appendix2/online application forms as well?

hi :)
it is best to get them stamped , all i did was print myn form the machine and took it to the counter and asked them to stamp it , liteally took 2 seconds. and as its not an original being stamped will make it look more genuine

personally i gave mine but no its not essential to include it and is not mentioned anywhere in the guidelines

no hun u dont, those 2 forms u only have to give them in the original file, only all supporting evidence shud b copied. hope this helps

Tabz5

Post by Tabz5 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:24 pm

Kuzak wrote:
No further correspondence from them, neither did I ask for one. Tabz5 is also waiting, please let us know when you hear anything Tabz5.
Nothing yet my brother I'm also waiting as my husband came to pak n he's here till 16 I want to fly with him Bt I don't know why they taking so long I got same email as u on same date dt it's concluded after dt no email no update.

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:37 pm

Tabz5 wrote:
Kuzak wrote:
Nothing yet my brother I'm also waiting as my husband came to pak n he's here till 16 I want to fly with him Bt I don't know why they taking so long I got same email as u on same date dt it's concluded after dt no email no update.
InshaALLAH, I hope you hear a good news soon sister. Please keep us updated.

Tabz5

Post by Tabz5 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:59 pm

Nothing yet my brother I'm also waiting as my husband came to pak n he's here till 16 I want to fly with him Bt I don't know why they taking so long I got same email as u on same date dt it's concluded after dt no email no update.[/quote]

InshaALLAH, I hope you hear a good news soon sister. Please keep us updated.[/quote]

I'll keep u updated soon I recieve any response from thm.

ab112

Post by ab112 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:11 pm

Fari990 wrote:

Which branch did your husband go to and what did he say? I asked them for originals at my local branch on weekend but they only printed copies, they also said they cant stamp or provide a letter, really unhelpful :x

I asked for transaction history which is taking long time to arrive. I also paid about £40 for paper copies of statement to be posted to me which they said will take about 2 weeks to arrive. I am really frustrated. It looks like we will miss this month and have to wait til next month.

What did you say to your manager to convince them to write a letter? If i take printed online copies do you think they will stamp them? Do you know if transaction history is acceptable?

heseeks123
Newly Registered

Post by heseeks123 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:24 pm

any one need help about anything I can help you just ask me ur problem

heseeks123
Newly Registered

Post by heseeks123 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:32 pm

I saw here many people getting refuse for silly reason I can help you if ur case submitted or on appeal I can help u... just email me ahmedjanjua49@gmail.com

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:17 pm

heseeks123 wrote:I saw here many people getting refuse for silly reason I can help you if ur case submitted or on appeal I can help u... just email me ahmedjanjua49@gmail.com
Yes i need help with a spouse visa, how can yu help me?
May Allah swt make it easy for us all