ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gucci9

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by gucci9 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:44 am

sophia20 wrote:Hi gucci9 lol
Yep! my husband will be sumitting the documents on 26 Feb at Islamabad.
Last time we were refused because my previous employer didn't pay my tax and a lot of other mistakes lol
Good luck with ur application gucci :)

These are the documents I'm sending;

ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
SU07 FORM.
VAF4 FORM.
APPENDIX2 FORM.
Cover letter by sponsor.
Photocopy of sponsor’s passports (old/new).
Photocopy of sponsors birth certificate.
Photocopy of child’s birth certificate.
Previous refusal letter.
Photocopy of applicants passport.
Photocopy of applicants ID card.
English test certificate.
English test result sheet.
TB test.
Nikkah nama photocopy.
Nikkah nama English translation.
Marriage certificate.
Job offer letter.
Contract letter from employer.
6 months payslips.
6 months bank statements.
Land registry.
Property inspection report.
Declaration from home owner.
Wedding photos.
After wedding photos.
Photos we have sent each other.
Cards we have sent each other.
Lyca mobile call history.
Skype screen shots.
Applicants mobile call history.

Heyyy lol

Stupid tax !!

Inshallah youll get your visa soon :)

Im assuming your applying from cat A only

aww you have a baby too congratulations.

Iv submitted pretty much same as you but Im using rental income too so including bank statements for that and tenancy agreement If you think anything else needs submitting please let me know

Thanks

X
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:46 am

Heyyy all I have a question for everyone who has submitted their visa and is waitin

Ok This may sounds stupid and I may look dum but what does escalating the application mean ? lol

I dont understand why and when do you do this and why ?

Thankx xx
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

December13
Newly Registered

Post by December13 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:50 am

roger354 wrote:i got email today that decisin on my application has been delayed and further inquiries are being done? any idea what these inquiries are? :(
Hi roger354 same here.. hubby received that same email on the 1st of Feb and so far nothing yet.. its almost as if they have left us hanging :cry: we also applied in Islamabad so we are in the same boat.. keep me updated on your progress. In sha Allah we will all obtain the visa.

hope786

Post by hope786 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:53 am

AMB1 wrote:AOA ALL,

I have received this email after escalation

" application will be sent to VAC in due course. The applicant will be contacted through VAC once
the documents are ready for collection."

Please any1 confirm me whos send first two emails BHC or Gerrys? and What time normally then send it ..

Kind Regards :)
W/Salaam :)

That's great, In Sha Allah you should hear very soon :)
Keep us updated !!
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

roger354

Post by roger354 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:28 am

December13 wrote:
roger354 wrote:i got email today that decisin on my application has been delayed and further inquiries are being done? any idea what these inquiries are? :(
Hi roger354 same here.. hubby received that same email on the 1st of Feb and so far nothing yet.. its almost as if they have left us hanging :cry: we also applied in Islamabad so we are in the same boat.. keep me updated on your progress. In sha Allah we will all obtain the visa.
you should ask for update today
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

maniani
United Kingdom

Post by maniani » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:33 am

Can someone please tell me what kind of ref number is in email which is send by BHC for issued visa? How much digits are in it. Is it also printed on visa?

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:07 pm

Hi Gucci lol

Yeh I'm applying in cat A
Thank u! Baby is 3yrs old lol
Been married over 4 yrs so hope this time things work out :?

There was a lot of other things I wanted include but dad said no! Lol

If you think you have everything u need then you'll be ok, just make sure you've done ur own research tho!!! :P x

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:16 pm

Hi Guys,

I have spelling mistake of my wife's name and her father's name on marriage registration certificate. Do you think that would be an issue ?

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:21 pm

HXM872 wrote:Hi Guys,

I have spelling mistake of my wife's name and her father's name on marriage registration certificate. Do you think that would be an issue ?
If I were in your place, I would try to get it CORRECTED. Can't say if it will or can be a problem but certainly to ensure all goes ok, I would definitely get it corrected.
Just get another translation done with correct details and spellings.
VAC ISB Documents Submitted: 03/12/2014
Documents Received at BHC:4/12/2014
No Current Updates: 29/01/2015

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:30 pm

Kuzak wrote:

If I were in your place, I would try to get it CORRECTED. Can't say if it will or can be a problem but certainly to ensure all goes ok, I would definitely get it corrected.
Hi Kuzak,

Name spelling on my english translation of urdu nikkah nama is correct. Name spellings are only wrong on my Nadra marriage registration certificate. So that what I am not sure about whether I need get that corrected on Nadra marriage registration certificate ? or is it even possible to get it corrected ?

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:58 pm

HXM872 wrote:
Kuzak wrote:

Hi Kuzak,

Name spelling on my english translation of urdu nikkah nama is correct. Name spellings are only wrong on my Nadra marriage registration certificate. So that what I am not sure about whether I need get that corrected on Nadra marriage registration certificate ? or is it even possible to get it corrected ?
Oh sorry, I do not have clue about NADRA marriage certificates. Hope someone on this forum can help you with the change and so on.

hope786

Post by hope786 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:05 pm

That's not a problem at all !

We had many mistakes on ours and my hubby went many times to get it changed.
Just take it to there main Nadra Office in your city any request them to change it. Take something with you to show the correct spelling etc.

Don't worry, I was freaking out when I saw the mistakes on ours but thanks to Allah everything got sorted in time before submitting the documents.
Online - 13/11/2014
Submit LHE - 28/11/2014
Forwarded - 28/11/2014
Received BHC ISB - 01/12/2014
"No Current Updates" - 21/01/2015
Escalated - 26/01/2015
"Pre-Assessment - Online Verification Complete"- 29/01/2015

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:16 pm

Salaam Guys

Just got of the phone from my husband, there seems to be another issue just when i thought we had everything. He's got all his bank statements. they are starting from august till feb. We got married in august and before he come Pakistan he withdrew about £4500, and in his bank he was only left with about £900 - £1000 - but he also has an £800 over draft, that does not show in the statements. Also my husband has still got his student / graduate account from when he was a student, he never got it changed. is this a problem. IM worried as his account balance was really low in august they will reject this, i read somewhere on here someones account balance was below 1500 and they rejected it. Even though after he returned from Pakistan his balance went back up as he went back to work. we were hoping to submit in Feb and the account balance is above 5k at present. Just concerned about the august statements and the low account balance. If someone can give some guidance or share any experiences or problems they have had with this.
Married:24/08/2014
Category A
Submitted online application:13/02/2015
Documents submitted in Mirpur on:26/02/2015
Received BHC Islamabad:27/02/2015
Processed Email:17/03/2015
Call from Gerrys:18/03/2015
Visa collected:19/03/2015
Stamp date:17/03/15

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:22 pm

hope786 wrote:

That's not a problem at all !

We had many mistakes on ours and my hubby went many times to get it changed.
Just take it to there main Nadra Office in your city any request them to change it. Take something with you to show the correct spelling etc.

Don't worry, I was freaking out when I saw the mistakes on ours but thanks to Allah everything got sorted in time before submitting the documents.
Me and my wife are freaking out as well. I have to submit the application by end of feb as I am running out of time due to 28 days limit. She got her marriage registration certificate from Union Council. I will ask her to visit union council or nadra office to get it changed.

I have one more question if you could help. My english translated nikkah nama just has a notary public stamp/sign and foreign affairs stamp but there are no translators contact details. Did you guys have translators details on your english translated nikkah nama ?

In addition to that, some idiot in ministry of foreign affairs stamped that 25rs stamp right on top of the nikkah khawan's address in english translated nikkah nama and now I am freaked out about that as well. I dont why the pakistani administation have to be so careless with the official documents

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:24 pm

Fari990 wrote:Salaam Guys

Just got of the phone from my husband, there seems to be another issue just when i thought we had everything. He's got all his bank statements. they are starting from august till feb. We got married in august and before he come Pakistan he withdrew about £4500, and in his bank he was only left with about £900 - £1000 - but he also has an £800 over draft, that does not show in the statements. Also my husband has still got his student / graduate account from when he was a student, he never got it changed. is this a problem. IM worried as his account balance was really low in august they will reject this, i read somewhere on here someones account balance was below 1500 and they rejected it. Even though after he returned from Pakistan his balance went back up as he went back to work. we were hoping to submit in Feb and the account balance is above 5k at present. Just concerned about the august statements and the low account balance. If someone can give some guidance or share any experiences or problems they have had with this.
It depends - Are you applying Cat A? If so, then it doesn't matter how much you have in your account - my statements showed me dipping into my OD during the 6 month period but because we applied Cat A (1 job - earning over £18,600) they don't look at this and Alhamdulillah visa granted.

It's only a problem if you are relying on savings in your accounts I believe.
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:27 pm

Another question about dates - does the pay date have to be the same as the payslip date. Because on hubby's play slip is received at the end of the month for example 31 Jan 2014 - wage paid in bank 3 feb 2015 . is that okay ?
Category A

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:34 pm

rudey786 wrote:
Fari990 wrote:Salaam Guys

It depends - Are you applying Cat A? If so, then it doesn't matter how much you have in your account - my statements showed me dipping into my OD during the 6 month period but because we applied Cat A (1 job - earning over £18,600) they don't look at this and Alhamdulillah visa granted.

It's only a problem if you are relying on savings in your accounts I believe.
Oh okay, thank-you for the reply. We are applying cat A - 6 months wage slips with the same employer. My husband didnt actually dip into his OD - his account balance just went below 1000 - but his available balance 1800 - really. i just though because his balance would go below 1000 - it might be an issue. Okay thats a relief jazakallah.

Also we want to apply this month - but haven't submitted online application or anything. All the family are saying to my husband just send the documents and that we will do everything. But by reading on here surely my husband can submit pay and get a appointment. then i can go and just submit the documents at mirpur gerrys ? (is that the day u do bio-metrics aswell ?) Hes sending documents like today or tomorrow.
Category A

Kuzak

Post by Kuzak » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:42 pm

Fari990 wrote:
Oh okay, thank-you for the reply. We are applying cat A - 6 months wage slips with the same employer. My husband didnt actually dip into his OD - his account balance just went below 1000 - but his available balance 1800 - really. i just though because his balance would go below 1000 - it might be an issue. Okay thats a relief jazakallah.

Also we want to apply this month - but haven't submitted online application or anything. All the family are saying to my husband just send the documents and that we will do everything. But by reading on here surely my husband can submit pay and get a appointment. then i can go and just submit the documents at mirpur gerrys ? (is that the day u do bio-metrics aswell ?) Hes sending documents like today or tomorrow.
Yes, he can do complete application online, make a payment and an appointment, and then you can submit the paperwork. This is how most if not all applicants on this forum have done.

PS: Biometrics are submitted at the same time as application at gerrys.

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:18 pm

Kuzak wrote:
Fari990 wrote:

Yes, he can do complete application online, make a payment and an appointment, and then you can submit the paperwork. This is how most if not all applicants on this forum have done.

PS: Biometrics are submitted at the same time as application at gerrys.

Thankyou, i have told him, hes doing it now, hopefully inshalah we will get a appointment next week or so.
Category A

HXM872

Post by HXM872 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:20 pm

Guys,

Did you have translator's name and contact details on english translated nikah nama ?

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:29 pm

@Laiba 123
can u please tell me when u receive your refusal after two weeks? how many days they gve u to appeal? does refusal date start the date they write on refusal letter or the day u receive ur docs?

please let me know
Thanks
Category A
Biomatrics and document submitted Lahore : 25 Nov 2014
BHC Received : 26 Nov 2014
Escalated : 21 Jan 2015
Initial checks & pre assessment completed:26 Jan 2015
Application Processed: 2nd Feb 2015

salma123aslam

Post by salma123aslam » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Salaam, has anyone put in an appeal recently and how quickly do the process it?

Please can someone explain the appeal process

InshAllah my appeal will be sent on monday 16yh February.

Praying the decision gets over turned in review process inshAllah
Last edited by salma123aslam on Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Application submitted mirpur 26th november 2014
Application forwarded to islamabad on 26th november 2014
6/02/2015 visa rejected :(
16/02/2015 sent application for appeal
28/03/2015 received pending appeal notice
Review deadline 8th july 2015

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:13 pm

salma123aslam wrote:Salaam, has anyone put in an appeal recently and how quickly do the process it?

salaam sister

on what grounds was your visa rejected.
Category A

AMB1

Post by AMB1 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:36 pm

salma123aslam wrote:Salaam, has anyone put in an appeal recently and how quickly do the process it?

How many days thy give to appeal? does days start from day u receive documents or refusal letter date.
plz let me know
Thanks
Category A
Biomatrics and document submitted Lahore : 25 Nov 2014
BHC Received : 26 Nov 2014
Escalated : 21 Jan 2015
Initial checks & pre assessment completed:26 Jan 2015
Application Processed: 2nd Feb 2015

salma123aslam

Post by salma123aslam » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:40 pm

AMB1 wrote:

How many days thy give to appeal? does days start from day u receive documents or refusal letter date.
plz let me know
Thanks
You have 28days to appeal from the date you collected the documents
Application submitted mirpur 26th november 2014
Application forwarded to islamabad on 26th november 2014
6/02/2015 visa rejected :(
16/02/2015 sent application for appeal
28/03/2015 received pending appeal notice
Review deadline 8th july 2015