ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:25 am

[quote="MONIQUITA"]Hi Zarishona

I am so happy for you. Finally after a long wait. I am sorry for the death of your grandmother. You definitely needed to be among your relatives, and no one could deny your attendance to that event.

My prayers are with those waiting, included me. 14 weeks yet.

Best,

Hi all
I call yesterday to ukba i explain why they send me again COA the lady told me I am confuse my self why they send u again COA after allowed appeal she told me if you have solicitor you meet your solicitor I think this a mistake the case worker think you sent us application then I speak with my solicitor he write a letter today and send them straight away, I sent email to our Area MP he reply me within 3 hours he call to ukba about previous letter but the lady did not know what's going on,
Zkhan

horizon1985

Post by horizon1985 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:00 pm

HI Zahir and Everyone Sorry for late reply,
First of all thanks for everyone's condolence about my Grandmother death. yes that was really a depressive time for me. I am planning to visit my family in January.

mobismome! Actually my father wrote a letter and send it to me and my solicitor just forwarded that letter to UKBA as my representative.

diane: my overall timeline is:

EEA2 sent : 21 December 2011
COA received : 25 January 2012
EE2 refused: 21 June 2012
Appeal sent : 21 June 2012 (FAX service)
Notification received from Tribunal for docs submission: 16 July 2012
Deadline for submission : 13 august 2012
Docs submitted: 02 August 2012
Decision made : 15 August 2012
Letter issued from Tribunal : 23 August 2012
EEA RC issued: 21 November 2012
EEA RC received: 26 November 2012

Zahir I think you should also contact tribunal and tell them about this COA issue. Definitely this is a mistake and it should be sorted by UKBA. otherwise from COA it could go into that same place where it was before. and tell your solicitor to keep in touch of tribunal and UKBA. Otherwise definitely you need to tell them that it can raise a matter of judicial review. your appeal had allowed and you were almost there to have your RC if this COA could haven't come. My prayers are for everyone. GOOD LUCK GUYS. This journey had lots of things for me. Tears and happiness. Life tests us in different way and this was one of that. NEVER GIVE UP. and look after yourself.

regards

mobismome

Post by mobismome » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Hi horizon did the judge award you a refund of your appeal cost. Because the the judge that heard my case awarded me a refund

horizon1985 wrote:HI Zahir and Everyone Sorry for late reply,
First of all thanks for everyone's condolence about my Grandmother death. yes that was really a depressive time for me. I am planning to visit my family in January.

mobismome! Actually my father wrote a letter and send it to me and my solicitor just forwarded that letter to UKBA as my representative.

diane: my overall timeline is:

EEA2 sent : 21 December 2011
COA received : 25 January 2012
EE2 refused: 21 June 2012
Appeal sent : 21 June 2012 (FAX service)
Notification received from Tribunal for docs submission: 16 July 2012
Deadline for submission : 13 august 2012
Docs submitted: 02 August 2012
Decision made : 15 August 2012
Letter issued from Tribunal : 23 August 2012
EEA RC issued: 21 November 2012
EEA RC received: 26 November 2012

Zahir I think you should also contact tribunal and tell them about this COA issue. Definitely this is a mistake and it should be sorted by UKBA. otherwise from COA it could go into that same place where it was before. and tell your solicitor to keep in touch of tribunal and UKBA. Otherwise definitely you need to tell them that it can raise a matter of judicial review. your appeal had allowed and you were almost there to have your RC if this COA could haven't come. My prayers are for everyone. GOOD LUCK GUYS. This journey had lots of things for me. Tears and happiness. Life tests us in different way and this was one of that. NEVER GIVE UP. and look after yourself.

regards

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:00 am

Thanks horizon for you reply I Contact to Tribunal and the Tribunal reply me with in 7 working days.
Thank you for your e-mail.
Since the appeal was allowed by the Tribunal and served on all parties on 14.09.2012 we no longer deal with the matter and we are unable to assist you with your complaint as the matter you have raised is outside of our remit.

You may wish to contact the UK Border Agency who may be able to respond to your enquiry.

Please find their contact details below.

Tel: 0870 606 7766
Fax: 0208 604 5781 or 0208 604 5782
Email: indpublicenquiries@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

You may also wish to visit the Home Office UK Border Agency website below for general information related to asylum and immigration applications:

Home Office UK Border Agency website address:
Then I contact with my solicitor provid the Tribunal email and our Local area MP letter and email, old COA new COA my solicitor write a letter to UKBA, they think you send again full new application.

Zkhan

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:09 pm

zahirsona wrote:Thanks horizon for you reply I Contact to Tribunal and the Tribunal reply me with in 7 working days.
Thank you for your e-mail.
Since the appeal was allowed by the Tribunal and served on all parties on 14.09.2012 we no longer deal with the matter and we are unable to assist you with your complaint as the matter you have raised is outside of our remit.

You may wish to contact the UK Border Agency who may be able to respond to your enquiry.

Please find their contact details below.

Tel: 0870 606 7766
Fax: 0208 604 5781 or 0208 604 5782
Email: indpublicenquiries@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

You may also wish to visit the Home Office UK Border Agency website below for general information related to asylum and immigration applications:

Home Office UK Border Agency website address:
Then I contact with my solicitor provid the Tribunal email and our Local area MP letter and email, old COA new COA my solicitor write a letter to UKBA, they think you send again full new application.

Why will they think you send a new application. before a COA will be sent out, they will do all checks which will include the EEA passport. are they now sending COA out to all applicant immediately with any proper check?

I dont think so, they know what they are doing, they just like to keep your life waiting while they are drinking tea in their office.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Hi horizon and all
My solicitor sent a letter today,with old COA and new COA copy and MP letter and Tribunal determination copy,email copy from UKBA if they not reply within 2 week then we going to court gainst UKBA,
Zkhan

horizon1985

Post by horizon1985 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:40 pm

zahirsona wrote:Hi horizon and all
My solicitor sent a letter today,with old COA and new COA copy and MP letter and Tribunal determination copy,email copy from UKBA if they not reply within 2 week then we going to court gainst UKBA,
This is the best way to deal it now. My prayers are with you. I know it is bit painful but don't worry. You are right on your place and you will win it. Best of luck

MONIQUITA
Newly Registered

Post by MONIQUITA » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:09 am

zahirsona wrote:
MONIQUITA wrote:Hi Zarishona

I am so happy for you. Finally after a long wait. I am sorry for the death of your grandmother. You definitely needed to be among your relatives, and no one could deny your attendance to that event.

My prayers are with those waiting, included me. 14 weeks yet.

Best,

Hi all
I call yesterday to ukba i explain why they send me again COA the lady told me I am confuse my self why they send u again COA after allowed appeal she told me if you have solicitor you meet your solicitor I think this a istake the case worker think you sent us application then I speak with my solicitor he write a letter today and send them straight away, I sent email to our Area MP he reply me within 3 hours he call to ukba aut previous letter but the lady did not know what's going on,

Hi all

Oír wait más over the day before yesterday.My husband received the RC attached to bis current passport,and another One wich has expired.now we can travel for Chritmas.

Please,keep your faith,I will be praying.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Hi MONIQUITA
Congrogulation I am so happy for you, can you explain when your appeal allowed and which date you send your passport after appeal allowed, and explain about your timeline, yesterday my solicitor sent them a letter why rather retuning endorsed passport you sant another COA .
Zkhan

MONIQUITA
Newly Registered

Post by MONIQUITA » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:43 pm

zahirsona wrote:Hi MONIQUITA
Congrogulation I am so happy for you, can you explain when your appeal allowed and which date you send your passport after appeal allowed, and explain about your timeline, yesterday my solicitor sent them a letter why rather retuning endorsed passport you sant another COA .
Hi Zahirsona
Thank you.Our appeal allowed the second week of August,but we never got his passport back since we submitted with the EEA application in January.we sent a complain on line one month ago and did three calls to Home Office.We could not afford to have a solicitor and our next step was going to be to contact our MP.

I am sure they will need to speed up your case and apologize for the appalling mistake regarding COA.

Best of luck

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:53 pm

MONIQUITA wrote:
Hi Zahirsona
Thank you.Our appeal allowed the second week of August,but we never got his passport back since we submitted with the EEA application in January.we sent a complain on line one month ago and did three calls to Home Office.We could not afford to have a solicitor and our next step was going to be to contact our MP.

I am sure they will need to speed up your case and apologize for the appalling mistake regarding COA.

Best of luck
When was your appeal decision promulgated? The decision can be made anytime but the startup date was when it was promulgated. we will like to know this so that we can keep count of how long it took and if you can tell us how long it tool from the date the decision was promulgated to the day the residence was issued. Thanks.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

onthemoon
Newly Registered

Post by onthemoon » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:09 pm

MONIQUITA wrote:
Hi Zahirsona

Hi MONIQUITA CONGRATULATION FOR THIS HAPPY NEWS....
I APPLIED FOR APPEAL ON 3-12-12,BUT STILL THEY DIDNOT TAKE OUT MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT.....
IS IT NORMAL ?
BE HAPPY AND KEEP ME IN PRAY AS WELL

Best of luck

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:05 am

Hi all yesterday I call to my solicitor she told me I send a letter to UKBA on 5th December 2012, and then call to our local area MP he say I was write a letter about your case but haven't got any reply from UKBA yet, I am write another letter to give you priority your case, I send 2 emails but only aromatic reply from them any body know the correct email plz send me the UKBA correct email address.
Thanks
Zkhan

self-problem
Newly Registered

My EEA 2 Application it's been refuse as Self-sufficient

Post by self-problem » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:12 pm

I worked with my EEA Family Permit,I applied for EEA 2 on 14 of august of 2012,my employer ask to prove that I still can work after my EEA Family Permit expire,and then I call to UKBA many times then finally I receive my COA on 2 of October of 2012,that save my Job, Keep me my wife (EEA citizen) and myself as self-sufficient.

When I applied to EEA I give all documents necessaries my wife be self-sufficient

cover letter showing that all documents to EEA 2 self-sufficient application are right under European treaty rights law
2 passport pictures of mine
Comprehensive hearth insurance for both of us
Join bank account statement to prove our address (the only prove address that we have,Because we live in room with all bill included) and where I receive my wages showing that we self-sufficient with my wage that enough to both of us
My Work letter and contract
4 payslips of mine
Our original marriage certificate
the English translate marriage certificate
Our Passports
and the EEA 2 application form

them today come a refusal letter with my wife EEA passport (but not mine)
states the my wife won't excise the Treaty Right 2006 law.

the reason was that I just send my Passport,my wife passport,my marriage certificate and EEA 2 Application Form

that is not true of course,they just despised all the other documents that I send without any reason,like was invisible to them

Now I'm worrier about in the mean time that I can lose my Job because my employer want my RC till the 6 month COA expire,and I worrier how long all this process of appeal will take,my wife and myself now are desperate,we won't expect it,I send all properly documents for EEA 2 self-sufficient application I marked self-sufficient on the application,I did all as suppose to be,and they ever ask me for more evidence for self-sufficient that I have,they just refuse,and now I need to Appeal against this unfair decision without any base :(

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: My EEA 2 Application it's been refuse as Self-sufficient

Post by Jambo » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:21 pm

self-problem wrote:I worked with my EEA Family Permit,I applied for EEA 2 on 14 of august of 2012,my employer ask to prove that I still can work after my EEA Family Permit expire,and then I call to UKBA many times then finally I receive my COA on 2 of October of 2012,that save my Job, Keep me my wife (EEA citizen) and myself as self-sufficient.

When I applied to EEA I give all documents necessaries my wife be self-sufficient

cover letter showing that all documents to EEA 2 self-sufficient application are right under European treaty rights law
2 passport pictures of mine
Comprehensive hearth insurance for both of us
Join bank account statement to prove our address (the only prove address that we have,Because we live in room with all bill included) and where I receive my wages showing that we self-sufficient with my wage that enough to both of us
My Work letter and contract
4 payslips of mine
Our original marriage certificate
the English translate marriage certificate
Our Passports
and the EEA 2 application form

them today come a refusal letter with my wife EEA passport (but not mine)
states the my wife won't excise the Treaty Right 2006 law.

the reason was that I just send my Passport,my wife passport,my marriage certificate and EEA 2 Application Form

that is not true of course,they just despised all the other documents that I send without any reason,like was invisible to them

Now I'm worrier about in the mean time that I can lose my Job because they want my RC,and I worrier how long all this process of appeal will take,my wife and myself now are desperate,we won't expect it,I send all properly documents for EEA 2 self-sufficient application I marked self-sufficient on the application,I did all as supports to be,and they ever ask me for more evidence for self-sufficient that I have,they just refuse,and now I need to Appeal against this unfair decision without any base :(
Before going for an appeal, write a letter back addressed to the caseworker who refused the application and ask for reconsideration of your application. Explain what evidence you have submitted which you believe they ignored and that they should have had all the required evidence with them to make a decision.

As it might take sometime to hear back, you might also want to start the appeal process before the deadline.

self-problem
Newly Registered

Post by self-problem » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Jambo@ It's seems that UKBA let me not choice,I go to appeal against them,because I'm work a lot and because I have not time for wait I have a dead line for this appeal, have no time to wait the answer from my caseworker

I did send when I applied only one join Bank statement,they could very well just ask me for more evidence,I would send to them without problem,would be much better for them and for me,but they choose the hard way,now I have five and many and all my payslips since that I start work,as tomorrow is my off I go to the solicitor make my appeal against UKBA it's seems that it's the only choice that they give me,if I win the case (It's seems that I will,because this is no sense refuse) I expect UKBA pay all my wife and my money back,I did all that I could,everything according with the treaty right laws,they always delay our lives in this country,they challenge my application so be it! this is the minimum that they deserve pay our money back to make this unfair decisions,after a long time waits and cause trouble to our lives

abel07
Newly Registered

HO withdrawal of appeal

Post by abel07 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:37 am

Hi,please i would like to know if anyone knows what it means when HO withdraws from appeal hearing before the date.
I was refused PR.
Does it mean they have realised their mistake and are willing to issue my PR?
Thanks

mobismome

Re: HO withdrawal of appeal

Post by mobismome » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:19 am

yes

abel07
Newly Registered

Post by abel07 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:23 am

tnks mobismome

bil123
- thin ice -

Post by bil123 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:48 pm

When was your appeal decision promulgated? The decision can be made anytime but the startup date was when it was promulgated. we will like to know this so that we can keep count of how long it took and if you can tell us how long it tool from the date the decision was promulgated to the day the residence was issued. Thanks.
hi , have you received your passport and RC after appeal won? .Its been 4 weeks now since I got the appeal allowed letter from the Tribunal, looks like they take months to process it ?

bil.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:36 pm

Hi not yet still waiting my appeal was allowed in 31st August and I send my original passport,photos,court determination, on29th September but they sent me again COA after appeal, then I contact with solicitor and local area MP they write a letter but still no reply, my solicitor told me if the UKBA not reply till January first week then we send the appeal for judicial review against to Ukba, this the best way and the UKBA disrespect the tribunal judgement.
Zkhan

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:11 pm

any good news
Zkhan

damasius25
Newly Registered

Appeal heard on Paper on the 5/12/ 12 but no decision yet

Post by damasius25 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:29 pm

My Appeal was heard on paper on the 5th of December 12 but I have not yet received the decision up till today. Each time I call the court I am told a decision has not yet been taken and that my papers were still with the judge. I thought the court had 10 working days to issue a decision after the hearing? Is there anything I can do like complain to the court?
Thanks

mobismome

Re: Appeal heard on Paper on the 5/12/ 12 but no decision ye

Post by mobismome » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:29 pm

damasius25 wrote:My Appeal was heard on paper on the 5th of December 12 but I have not yet received the decision up till today. Each time I call the court I am told a decision has not yet been taken and that my papers were still with the judge. I thought the court had 10 working days to issue a decision after the hearing? Is there anything I can do like complain to the court?
Thanks

This is unusual my appeal was heard on in november after one week i got my decision (although the judge he will get back to me in one month time )but sometimes it takes up to one month may be ur case is complicating. U cant complain

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rachellynn1972 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:40 pm

I made a call to the Eu Call centre regarding my hobby documents, after 18weeks of winning appeal they still said we should wait, i asked how long are we going to wait, they reply they don’t know and after, the person on the phone told me we use the wrong application form to apply. I said I am hearing this for the first time, this was not mention in the appeal and we won our appeal, he said we should have use EEA4 form for permanent residence not EEA2 form. I said I don’t know that, we only apply for my hobby as a family member of an EEA using EEA2 form, but he said it was the wrong form that we apply on under permanently incapacitated, that the form to use should be EEA4 form but during the time we apply this form for Permanently Incapacitated wasn’t available on EEA4 form but on EEA2.

My question is: After winning Appeal and HO did not Appeal the Judge decision, can they refuse application because we apply using the wrong form? and can they issue permanent residence straight away even though it was EEA2 form for residence card that we used.

And how long are we going to wait for a document to be issued, are we going to wait another 6months for them to issue the document after the Judge has carigorically stated my hobby is entitle for the document as a family member of an eea who is exercising treaty right in UK.

Any advice will help.

Thanks.