ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALL MARCH APPLICANTS - Please post here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp07

members of 16/3 gang

Post by hsmp07 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:51 pm

This is for the members of the 16/3 gang :) Could you all please share the coutry you are applying from.

I'm applying from Pakistan.

Thanks

jobi110

Re: members of 16/3 gang

Post by jobi110 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:08 pm

hsmp07 wrote:This is for the members of the 16/3 gang :) Could you all please share the country you are applying from.

Thanks
mine is 'In country Application'.

ConfusedHSMP we both share the first 4 digits of application reference number and I guess we share the CW as well.

as far as I can figure out....16/3 gang members have nothing common but the HO application receiving date, because all of us have different locations and circumstances.let me know if you think there could be some other factor like wage slips on plain paper or anything.

I am planing to fax an UT form as my leave to remain in UK is going to be over. I will wait till mid of next week and than fax UT form.

I hope the result is worth waiting. We all will get through.
at the moment fingers,arms legs everything crossed.

invisibleman

Post by invisibleman » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:41 am

Hello 16/03 gang members,
I have applied from India.
Appln sent on 14/03
Receipt date 16/03
Ref received on 20/03
Ref No. 2115**

Points claimed......
AGE 20 Points.
Earnings 30 Points.
Education 30 points.
IELTS Score card.

But I know that my application is sure to get rejected as in the bank statement, my salary details are just mentioned as SALARY without the company name. I have seen many people whose applns are getting rejected because the company name is not mentioned in the salary transaction of the bank statement.

Just waiting to receive my rejection letter.... :(

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:28 am

Hi all ..

Just want to upadate with everything:

1. Application sent by FedEx : 23/03/2007

2. Application Received : 28/03/2007

3. Ref No:Received on 10/04/2007 : 213***

4. Urgent Treatment Request Faxed : 12/04/2007

Till now no updates from the HSMP Team.

aj_sp_007
________
Mercury commuter picture
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

srikp

Post by srikp » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:19 am

invisibleman wrote:
But I know that my application is sure to get rejected as in the bank statement, my salary details are just mentioned as SALARY without the company name. I have seen many people whose applns are getting rejected because the company name is not mentioned in the salary transaction of the bank statement.

Just waiting to receive my rejection letter.... :(
Not necessarily. If you had explained in the covering letter to draw the attention of the case worker towards the Bank account number in your pay slip and how it corresponds to the bank statements, there should not be a problem.
Also, if you have atleast a few months of pay slips that are covered in Form 16, result should be positive.
Wish you good luck.

invisibleman

Post by invisibleman » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:33 am

Thanks Srikp,
Your reply has revatilized my hope on HSMP. Keeping fingers crossed.....

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Re: members of 16/3 gang

Post by confusedhsmp » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:38 pm

hsmp07 wrote:This is for the members of the 16/3 gang :) Could you all please share the coutry you are applying from.

Thanks
mine is incountry application aswell

desertman

Post by desertman » Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:50 am

i m also frm 16/3 gang nd got email from my case worker tht a decision has been made on my application and my docs r ready to collect.

but they didnt verify from my employer nd took too much time, dont know what the decision is?
finger crossed..

bulldozer
Newly Registered

Post by bulldozer » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:54 am

Hi All,

My Incountry Application (transfering from WHM visa) was approved. Just got all the documents back now.

Date Sent: 27/03/2007
Date CC Charged: 30/03/2007
Reference number never came in an email (however i phoned them and got this)
Documents Recieved: 14/04/2007

Age - 20 Points
- Original Drivers License
- NZ Citizenship Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Notorised Copy of Passport

Earnings - 40 points between Jan 2006-Dec2006
- Original Contract with Employer
- Accountant's letter regarding tax returns
- Income tax returns
- Letter from NZ IRD, showing income tax returns
- Payrise Letter from CEO of company showing new salary
- Original Bank statements showing salary paid at fortnightly intervals
- 4 original payslips showing year to date pay and salary (we didnt get issued original payslips every pay period to save paper. This was the company policy. Payslips were only issued when something changed on the payslip, eg a reimbursement claim, holiday change, payrise etc, hence I only have 4 payslips for the period I am claiming for)
- Printed online copies of all payslips (signed by HR on Letterheaded paper).

Qualifications 30 points
- Original Degree certificate
- Letter from University

English Language Proficiency
- Letter from University

Thanks for all the help people have given me.

regards,

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:41 pm

desertman wrote:i m also frm 16/3 gang nd got email from my case worker tht a decision has been made on my application and my docs r ready to collect.

but they didnt verify from my employer nd took too much time, dont know what the decision is?
finger crossed..
best of luck desertman...inshAllah it will be through...

jobi110

Post by jobi110 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:49 pm

desertman wrote:i m also frm 16/3 gang nd got email from my case worker tht a decision has been made on my application and my docs r ready to collect.

finger crossed..
Good Luck Desertman....

any Updates from anyone else of 16/3?

first2last4

Post by first2last4 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:13 pm

Finally got my Approval letter

Very straight forward case

In-country applicant
Education - 30 points (bac. degree)
Earnings - 45 points (p60, payslip, bank statement and letter from co)
-bank statement did confirmed the salary and company name.
UK experience - 5 points
English Language requirement: Letter from Uni

Totat - 85 points

App sent on 26-03-07
Received on 28-03-07
Decision made on 12-04-07
Post recd : 14-04-07

Application status : APPROVED
Knowledge which is concealed is lost -Hadith

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:44 am

Hi all,
one urgent query plz reply fast guys..i had applied for EC hsmp on 10th april tuesday,and the integra team has verified my details to my company,wer i was working..and the BHC team has asked the receptionalist of our company asking her official email ID to feedback the details of myn instead having the company ID..but her email ID isnt working properly now so, she couldnt reply back,,BHC team has told her to reply for the querys wat all they have sent...but she is unable to answer,,will it be a problem if she doesnt reply there queries???

wat option i have to feed them back???
plz clarify guys itz urgent..
Praveen

hsmp07

Post by hsmp07 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:17 am

finger crossed..
All the best, I hope the decision is an approval!:) Keep us posted.

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:03 pm

pravtech wrote:Hi all,
one urgent query plz reply fast guys..i had applied for EC hsmp on 10th april tuesday,and the integra team has verified my details to my company,wer i was working..and the BHC team has asked the receptionalist of our company asking her official email ID to feedback the details of myn instead having the company ID..but her email ID isnt working properly now so, she couldnt reply back,,BHC team has told her to reply for the querys wat all they have sent...but she is unable to answer,,will it be a problem if she doesnt reply there queries???

wat option i have to feed them back???
plz clarify guys itz urgent..
ask them to call the local embaassy and fax details for the attention of the inquirier..

jobi110

Post by jobi110 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:21 am

spoke to HO today...
Case still with worker..NO decision yet.....
I m sending an UT fax tonight.....

by the way I counted and its been 20 working days since 16/3.

any update from anyone else? what about you confusedHSMP?

thanks
Good luck all of you

RAW

Post by RAW » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:57 am

well friends, Just finished speaking with HO.......

I've applied on 23rd March from Pakistan, application received by HO on 27th. After making several attempt of tracking my case........
today I was updated that decision has been taken and all documents along with decisiion letter has been dispatched via Airmail on 11th April.

Now regardless of any decision.... I m concerned abt my documents sent by Airmail.... As per HSMP guidlines, HO is supposed to intimate before dispatching that applicant want's to arrange courier or not..... In my case I've received no info....... HO phone attandent simply made an appology.... thats it job done...........

NOw my question is if anybody knows how many timeframe Airmail takes in delivering the documents from UK to Pakistan........

If anyone knows please update.....

Cheers,
RAW

hsmp07

Post by hsmp07 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:27 pm

RAW wrote:well friends, Just finished speaking with HO.......

I've applied on 23rd March from Pakistan, application received by HO on 27th. After making several attempt of tracking my case........
today I was updated that decision has been taken and all documents along with decisiion letter has been dispatched via Airmail on 11th April.

Now regardless of any decision.... I m concerned abt my documents sent by Airmail.... As per HSMP guidlines, HO is supposed to intimate before dispatching that applicant want's to arrange courier or not..... In my case I've received no info....... HO phone attandent simply made an appology.... thats it job done...........

NOw my question is if anybody knows how many timeframe Airmail takes in delivering the documents from UK to Pakistan........

If anyone knows please update.....

Cheers,
RAW
From UK to Pakistan, it should not take more than a week, ideally post can reach in 5 days, but sometimes there is time lag. I too want the HO to inform me when ever my docs are ready for collection. For that purpose I had sent a fax telling them this soon after my application was received by them. I hope they do inform me, after looking at your case. Dont worry, it should'nt be long before you have the docs in your hand :) Best of luck, can you please share the points claimed also.

DJS
Newly Registered

Document timeframe

Post by DJS » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:33 pm

Hi Raw,

Same is the case with me as well i have made an application from India...they also updated me that the decision has been taken and the documents were sent back via airmail on 2nd April , i am also really concerned about my documents its already been 15days and i havent received any documents. I am really getting worried now.. which address do they dispatch the documents. as there was like my consultant's address and my address on the application...Can i call the HO to find out which address they have dispatched the documents ?? Help me out guys. really getting worried. :cry:

RAW

Post by RAW » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:54 pm

Thanks for update HSMP07, HO updated that docs dispatched on 11th so I hope I'll get them by friday (InshaAllah)...... regarding points I've claimed 95 pts (30 for Qualifiation, 45 Past Earning, 20 for Age and IELTS Band 7.5).

And DJS can not say anything about ur case but only pray that you may get ur docs soon safely (InshaAllah).

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:03 pm

jobi110 wrote:spoke to HO today...
Case still with worker..NO decision yet.....
I m sending an UT fax tonight.....

by the way I counted and its been 20 working days since 16/3.

any update from anyone else? what about you confusedHSMP?

thanks
Good luck all of you
No man, nothing yet!

walahee, i cant be bothered anymore..i'll' prbly call them later this week and let u know.

yea i thnk u shud fax UT ..bt wait until end of this week..fax on friday..

vidya

Post by vidya » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:28 am

hi

i posted my application on 11th april , it reached them on the 13th ...they havent yet debited the payment from my card ....how many working days does it normally take for them to process payment ...

desertman

Post by desertman » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:19 am

yesterday i talked to HO to collect my documents back, MBE has collect my document nd will dispatch today, i hope to get till thursday inshallah.

i think i m the first one from 16/3 gang who will get decision. Plz pray for me. will inform u later abt my decision.

God bless us all.

invisibleman

Post by invisibleman » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:12 am

desertman wrote:yesterday i talked to HO to collect my documents back, MBE has collect my document nd will dispatch today, i hope to get till thursday inshallah.

i think i m the first one from 16/3 gang who will get decision. Plz pray for me. will inform u later abt my decision.

God bless us all.

You will definitely get positive result!!

God is great.

All the best!

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:56 pm

Hi all ..

Just want to upadate with everything:

1. Application sent by FedEx : 23/03/2007

2. Application Received : 28/03/2007

3. Ref No:Received on 10/04/2007 : 213***

4. Urgent Treatment Request Faxed : 12/04/2007

Called HSMP Team today (17/04/2007) morning :

5. Confirmed the receipt of my Urgent Treatment Request.

6. Application has been assinged to the Case-Worker.

aj_sp_007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Om Reem Shree PadamPrabhu Jinendrai Namah
________
Bali cooking
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.