ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gutsyguy17
Newly Registered

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by gutsyguy17 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:25 am

i also submitted my application on 18th june and yesterday got email 'your applocation has been issued'. This is my second app..first one was student visa back in 2010. now waiting for their call to collect docs. lets see how and when they contact..

mubasherlodhi
Newly Registered

Post by mubasherlodhi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:32 pm

GTE4949 wrote:1)Applied: At Lahore VAC 5 June 2014 General Visitor Category

2) Sister Received Call From HO 13 June 2014
Asked her about my marital status,profession and purpose of visit.Though she was not my sponsor.All expenses boarding lodging will be paid by me.I just mentioned her in friends and family in UK.

3)Verification team sent verification email to my work place 16 JUNE 2014.In order to confirm letter issued by organisation.Reply was delayed for one week as CEO was on vacation abroad.Reply made by them on 23 June 2014.

4) Received email today from 3G Uncleared Abu Dhabi Visa info that application has been issued.

5) I had a previous UK visit for studies in 2007-2009.

Fingers crossed for the outcome.
What was outcome finally?

mubasherlodhi
Newly Registered

Post by mubasherlodhi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:34 pm

mbaahmed01 wrote:Hello Everyone,

Good to see a productive forum. I have also received an email from the 3G Uncleared stating that your application has been issued. So I think after seeing the thread, this is something new. Can you all please discuss your experiences on this?

Moreover, I have received email yesterday i..e 25th July, InshaAllah hopefully I can get it by tomorrow with Visa?

Regards,
Visa granted?

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:55 pm

rahmat12 wrote:I had submitted a query to know status of visa, recieved below email
Dear Rahmatullah,

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry
service.

#Please note the visa decision has been made and you will be contacted soon
when its ready for collection or will be couriered to you if the service
has been chosen.

Please note once the visa application are processed, after that we need to
do some administrative jobs with the application like maintaining record
etc. and then we dispatch it to your local visa application centre and then
they contact the applicant to come and pick it up or courier it to the
applicant if they have chosen the service.

what does it means??
Any updates about the outcome on your visa?

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:44 am

Khurram545 wrote:I applied on behalf of my mother on 23 june using standard service
docs filed in karachi: 2nd july

this would be 2nd visit to the UK.
but this time no track number given by gerrys.
no phone call received yet from HO (even at first time I did not receive any call but it seems some change in SOPs recently ) .

quite stressed bcoz want to see her on eid and processes is blind this time...

Follow up:
Received Call from HO on 09-Jul-2014 at 10:30 AM

Fingers crossed for remaining processs
Khurram

mubasherlodhi
Newly Registered

Post by mubasherlodhi » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:54 am

Alhamdulilah visa stamped.

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:40 pm

zunaira wrote:Here it goes...
Sponsor:
1) Letter of invitation - you must mention if you will be paying for their living expenses and accomodation.
2) If you have a rented accomo, copy of house contract. otherwise, hotel reservation should do equally well.
3) your employment letter
4) your last 3 payslips
5) 3 months bank statements
6) a copy of your passport bio data page and valid Uk visa
Applicant:
1) Copy of valuable properties/ Rent agreement
2) Student letter or employment letter, which ever applies. If employed, also a aproved leave letter for the dates mentioned in the application.
3) bank statements - own or parents' which ever applies and who ever is supporting. If it is someone else's statement, a cover letter from him also required.
4) Nadra family tree - to show relation with you
5) flight reservation
6) A cover letter from the applicant (not essential, but i prefer)
Also, if your mother/sister lives with other family members it might be worth emphasizing in the cover letter that father/son/husband working/studying in Pak (proof of emplyment/enrollement) - just to further emphasize their intention to return.
Also, make sure if there are any large deposits in the account, do justify them in the cover letter.

Good List , some small addition from my side

Sponsor:

1- Affidavit (on plain paper) that you will be liable for visitor's living , health & accommodation without recourse to public funds

2 - if house is rented , NOC from landlord or agent whoever maintains your house

3 - House inventory / check in report which actually reflects number of rooms in your house and your visitor would be easily accommodated without violating UK Laws (very un-common thing for PK people , but according to UK laws above 11 child can not share room with opposite gender even if visitor his/her own blood relative) so inventory helps little,

*** but if you don't have space according lo UK laws then better to skip that.***

4 - in case of rented house and tenancy agreement has expired then provide latest Council/ Utility Bill named to you for same property which validates you still live in the same house.

From Visitor/Applicant:

1- Property docs or rent deeds (as source of income) OR all non-english docs must have accompanied by English translation of respective doc. (Nikka nama and its translation must be attested by Nadra/Cantt board)

2 - If possible , provide some thing which give an idea to ECO that applicant would go back to home land , its difficult for non-working parents to provide some solid reason , but many people use following

1 - up coming Wedding Ceremony card of close relative
2 - Blood relative e.g. daughter / son expected Baby in homeland, so applicant will have to go back (doctor's letter)
2 - property which look after
3 - Intention to visit to other country e.g. Umrah / Hajj Booking receipt etc.
(Many people have rejections because ECO was not satisfied that applicant wont go back)
Khurram

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:13 am

Khurram545 wrote:
zunaira wrote:Here it goes...
Sponsor:
1) Letter of invitation - you must mention if you will be paying for their living expenses and accomodation.
2) If you have a rented accomo, copy of house contract. otherwise, hotel reservation should do equally well.
3) your employment letter
4) your last 3 payslips
5) 3 months bank statements
6) a copy of your passport bio data page and valid Uk visa
Applicant:
1) Copy of valuable properties/ Rent agreement
2) Student letter or employment letter, which ever applies. If employed, also a aproved leave letter for the dates mentioned in the application.
3) bank statements - own or parents' which ever applies and who ever is supporting. If it is someone else's statement, a cover letter from him also required.
4) Nadra family tree - to show relation with you
5) flight reservation
6) A cover letter from the applicant (not essential, but i prefer)
Also, if your mother/sister lives with other family members it might be worth emphasizing in the cover letter that father/son/husband working/studying in Pak (proof of emplyment/enrollement) - just to further emphasize their intention to return.
Also, make sure if there are any large deposits in the account, do justify them in the cover letter.

Good List , some small addition from my side

Sponsor:

1- Affidavit (on plain paper) that you will be liable for visitor's living , health & accommodation without recourse to public funds

2 - if house is rented , NOC from landlord or agent whoever maintains your house

3 - House inventory / check in report which actually reflects number of rooms in your house and your visitor would be easily accommodated without violating UK Laws (very un-common thing for PK people , but according to UK laws above 11 child can not share room with opposite gender even if visitor his/her own blood relative) so inventory helps little,

*** but if you don't have space according lo UK laws then better to skip that.***

4 - in case of rented house and tenancy agreement has expired then provide latest Council/ Utility Bill named to you for same property which validates you still live in the same house.

From Visitor/Applicant:

1- Property docs or rent deeds (as source of income) OR all non-english docs must have accompanied by English translation of respective doc. (Nikka nama and its translation must be attested by Nadra/Cantt board)

2 - If possible , provide some thing which give an idea to ECO that applicant would go back to home land , its difficult for non-working parents to provide some solid reason , but many people use following

1 - up coming Wedding Ceremony card of close relative
2 - Blood relative e.g. daughter / son expected Baby in homeland, so applicant will have to go back (doctor's letter)
2 - property which look after
3 - Intention to visit to other country e.g. Umrah / Hajj Booking receipt etc.
(Many people have rejections because ECO was not satisfied that applicant wont go back)
Very good contribution by both of you guys.

Combine both lists above and file will be ready to submit.

Just to emphasis on the large deposits, we MUST need to clearly explain them otherwise refusal.

Unfortunately my parents are refused because of same reason and the sad thing is the ECO totally ignored letters attached for explanation that these big deposits are from selling of crops at the end season. I also provided separate covering letter with parents bank statement which was JUST explanation of money coming in but the ECO has not even bothered to look on them or ignored them intentionally.

He is satisfied for everything else and just because of one big deposit, case refused.

Now in process of reapplying with priority service, hopefully coming Tuesday, just to try in case they get visa and can still be here at Eid.

Father is farmer, has agri lands. How I can emphasise that they have to go back???

I'm fully sponsoring everything, how I can emphasise that???

Also any other suggestions please???

Regards,
Saeed

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:15 am

Saeed,

Huge blance = mimimum at least few lacs in applicant's account
Few thousands GBP in spnonors account.
Both account should have supporting docs for
source of income. E.g from your side pay slips / business records for your uk account . From applicant side
To whom that crops been sold , a receipt/ acknowledgement of that by buyer on his letter head.

*** very huge amount without any proof could become trouble , that forced to think ECO about illeagal money ****

if property & LAND Is on the name of applicant , then use extra info column to explain what aapplicant will have to do on his returns e.g. in your case say i would like to come back to PK by this date to look after my crops.

Btw, did you get call from HO and then get refusal ?
Khurram

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:42 am

Khurram545 wrote:Saeed,

Huge blance = mimimum at least few lacs in applicant's account
Few thousands GBP in spnonors account.
Both account should have supporting docs for
source of income. E.g from your side pay slips / business records for your uk account . From applicant side
To whom that crops been sold , a receipt/ acknowledgement of that by buyer on his letter head.

*** very huge amount without any proof could become trouble , that forced to think ECO about illeagal money ****

if property & LAND Is on the name of applicant , then use extra info column to explain what aapplicant will have to do on his returns e.g. in your case say i would like to come back to PK by this date to look after my crops.

Btw, did you get call from HO and then get refusal ?
Yes I got call from HO and he has clearly mentioned that he is satisfied from the sponsorship side and that sponsor is able to accomodate you.

BUT he is not satisfied that the applicant has any intention to go back and is genuine, he based this from the credibility of that transaction of Rs-550,000/- which was the money of selling the crops.

They provided cleas receipt and its translation from the agent for selling of crops worth Rs-598,000/- from which father deposited Rs-550,000/- in the bank and kept remaining cash for household use. Also I provided them separate letter explaining this Rs-550,000/- and all other transactions on the bank statement of father but unfortunately the ECO has simply ignored those all letters intentionally, because they were self explaining letters and receipts and he has not mentioned them anywhere.

So on these assumptions and probabilities, he is not satisfied about the credibility of applicant, hence refused.

Another thing, In the salary section, I mentioned average Rs-50,000/month. I calculated the average of yearly or 6 month earnings from crops, but he also confused this with monthly salary and said that there is no reflection of your monthly salary in your bank account. This is ridiculous decision to be honest.

Besides that he has Rs-30,000/- monthly earning from the agri land which he has rented out from past 3 months and those are on the statements as cash deposits every month on the fixed dates and the rental deed/affidavit was also provided for that.

I don't know if I did mistake in putting the financial figures, as his objections started from finances.
He has said that, you total earning is £294 and your monthly expenses are £200 and only left with £94 every month which make me doubtful how you are managing everything. This is totally non sense argument as after his all expenses, still he is having something in his pocket, so where is the problem? And from here I am FULLY funding them for whole trip, so they don't have to spend a single penny.

Anyway, I partially filled the forms in the night and hopefully complete them tonight. I have left the employment columns blank as I am confused if I should change the financial figures or stick with them?
Before I used average Rs-50,000/- which was from Rs-598,000/- of selling the crops on six month basis but did not included that Rs-30,000/- rental income in this total of Rs-50,000/- which should go upto Rs-80,000/- per month. Also that was wrong in a sense that if Rs-598,000/- on average first 6 months and same on the 2nd six months, then it comes up about Rs-100,000 plus Rs-30,000/- from rent, so making it altogethor Rs-130,000/- every month. Just an extra note that I mentioned everything about properties and lands before and their rental earning.

So what you guys advise, should I stick with the same financial numbers which were before or change them as discussed above?

Also any other suggestion as I need to complete the forms tonight and send them in email so that they can take prints and go for booking.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Saeed

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:59 am

Saeed , you made me worried.

my intention to invite my mother before EID, she already visited me in 2012 and that time I provided her umra booking (reason to go back)

but this time i could not give such a evidence , that's also increase stress...

HO call received on Wednesday so no email yet from Abu Dhabi .

Fingers crossed. I have not seen my mum since 1.5 year.
Khurram

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:12 am

Khurram545 wrote:Saeed , you made me worried.

my intention to invite my mother before EID, she already visited me in 2012 and that time I provided her umra booking (reason to go back)

but this time i could not give such a evidence , that's also increase stress...

HO call received on Wednesday so no email yet from Abu Dhabi .

Fingers crossed. I have not seen my mum since 1.5 year.
Hope for the best and keep praying. I have not seen mine for more than 2 years. And the thing which upset me most is about parents, we already working hard here so for us this hassle of preparing the documents is not a problem, but hassle for them is too much worrying especially at this age of 60s, horrible weather there and for aged person to travel 150km to submit visa (before that too much stress for preparing all other documents) and then go to collect and it is not granted. This is very sad and that is the main worrying thing if it is not granted again.

Also It is almost confirm that 99% cases will get resolved or issued email if it is granted.

You should not be too much worried, coz regarding time line, it will take atleast 2 days after the call to reach the ECO for the decision and then 7-10 days after that for further processing and collection.
So I am sure that you should receive granted email by sunday the most, but if not, then it will be worrying.

Best of luck for all everybody who is waiting for parents. Also please comment if possible on my above explanation regarding financial figures if I should change them or just use the previous ones which I mentioned in first application?

Regards,
Saeed

zunaira
Newly Registered

Post by zunaira » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Hi Saeed!

First of all, DONT apply for priority visa now. Once your visa is rejected, you cannot apply for priority.

Indeed, this is quite confusing. Well, it seems that you clearly explianed the deposit of 550k. One possible suggestion could be to refer to the letter of explainations in the cover letter. In that case it will be easier for the case officer to link all the various documents, which you have attached. This is how my father's cover letter looked like:

"It is stated that I, NAME (Passport # XX), am a [occupation]. My daughter XX is doing/working [profession + where working]. She has invited me and my wife, NAME (Passport # XX), to visit her in summers. Accommodation will be provided by her and I will bear the travel expenses myself. Supporting documents sent by my daughter and bank statements are enclosed herewith to justify my visit.

MY regular source of income is [source] worth Rs. XX (mention the evidence attached here) and house rent from my house in XX Pakistan (worth Rs. XX) reflected as Rs.XX in my bank statement for Account # XX. I own a house in XX Pakistan as well (worth approx Rs. XX) in which we are currently living. My bank statements with sufficient funds are also enclosed. Please note that I have cleared my bank loan by selling one of my properties in XX (reference sales deed and bank settlement letter also attached) which is reflected as huge deposits and withdrawals in my bank statement.

Please note that I was previously granted visa for UK in XX. However I could not travel on that visa as I got occupied in my other daughter’s wedding ceremony here in Pakistan. This time I am looking forward my UK visit. I have previously visited [countries visited] and abided by visa conditions.
I intend to depart on [date] to UK and then travel back on XX. The following documents are forwarded:
1. Application form duly complete, along with fee receipt
2. Photograph
3. Original passport valid till XX and old passports
4. Copy of Passport page bearing particulars and National Identity Card
5. Copy of valuable properties/ Rent agreement and statement of my bank accounts
6. Copy of Sales agreement and bank settlement letter (proof of deposits and withdrawals in my account)
7. employment evidence
8. Flight reservation schedule
9. Copy of invitation letter from daughter, her bank statement, tenancy agreement and proofs of her valid stay in UK.
I would request you to please grant me a multiple-entry 6 months UK visit visa. An early response of issue of visa would be highly appreciated."

Regarding the monthly income, I think that they usually want the applicant to have some savings in his account because it is an assurance to them that the applicant will return back. I noe it doesn't make much sense but this is what i came across on different blogs and it seems true. Even in your case the case officer says that 94GBP are left (which means savings) due to which he is doubtfull. Is it that your parents' account is only showing the running income and not savings?

Oh yes, it seems that you mis-calculated the income. As long as your new figures are justified, in my opinion you should replace them. Also I would suggest that you clearly explain the reason of rejection and how your updated figures answer the points raised in the rejection letter. Probably do it in a separate letter and then refer to it in the cover letter.

Hope it helps.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:43 pm

zunaira wrote:Hi Saeed!

First of all, DONT apply for priority visa now. Once your visa is rejected, you cannot apply for priority.

Indeed, this is quite confusing. Well, it seems that you clearly explianed the deposit of 550k. One possible suggestion could be to refer to the letter of explainations in the cover letter. In that case it will be easier for the case officer to link all the various documents, which you have attached. This is how my father's cover letter looked like:

"It is stated that I, NAME (Passport # XX), am a [occupation]. My daughter XX is doing/working [profession + where working]. She has invited me and my wife, NAME (Passport # XX), to visit her in summers. Accommodation will be provided by her and I will bear the travel expenses myself. Supporting documents sent by my daughter and bank statements are enclosed herewith to justify my visit.

MY regular source of income is [source] worth Rs. XX (mention the evidence attached here) and house rent from my house in XX Pakistan (worth Rs. XX) reflected as Rs.XX in my bank statement for Account # XX. I own a house in XX Pakistan as well (worth approx Rs. XX) in which we are currently living. My bank statements with sufficient funds are also enclosed. Please note that I have cleared my bank loan by selling one of my properties in XX (reference sales deed and bank settlement letter also attached) which is reflected as huge deposits and withdrawals in my bank statement.

Please note that I was previously granted visa for UK in XX. However I could not travel on that visa as I got occupied in my other daughter’s wedding ceremony here in Pakistan. This time I am looking forward my UK visit. I have previously visited [countries visited] and abided by visa conditions.
I intend to depart on [date] to UK and then travel back on XX. The following documents are forwarded:
1. Application form duly complete, along with fee receipt
2. Photograph
3. Original passport valid till XX and old passports
4. Copy of Passport page bearing particulars and National Identity Card
5. Copy of valuable properties/ Rent agreement and statement of my bank accounts
6. Copy of Sales agreement and bank settlement letter (proof of deposits and withdrawals in my account)
7. employment evidence
8. Flight reservation schedule
9. Copy of invitation letter from daughter, her bank statement, tenancy agreement and proofs of her valid stay in UK.
I would request you to please grant me a multiple-entry 6 months UK visit visa. An early response of issue of visa would be highly appreciated."

Regarding the monthly income, I think that they usually want the applicant to have some savings in his account because it is an assurance to them that the applicant will return back. I noe it doesn't make much sense but this is what i came across on different blogs and it seems true. Even in your case the case officer says that 94GBP are left (which means savings) due to which he is doubtfull. Is it that your parents' account is only showing the running income and not savings?

Oh yes, it seems that you mis-calculated the income. As long as your new figures are justified, in my opinion you should replace them. Also I would suggest that you clearly explain the reason of rejection and how your updated figures answer the points raised in the rejection letter. Probably do it in a separate letter and then refer to it in the cover letter.

Hope it helps.
Thanks for detailed reply.

Will prepare the case by adding all these points and reapply with normal service then.

Regards,
Saeed

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:24 pm

hi all,

i would like to know probability between HO verification call & visa issue .

it received call on 9th but no email yet in my inbox. I know UAE have weekend on Friday & Saturday and there is Ramadhan too (short office timings in UAE) . so that's why asking ratio between call and visa issue.
Khurram

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:21 am

Received the email from 3G Un-Cleared
states
Your application has been issued and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner.

last time it said "Your visa has been issues"

what is the difference ? because people who go email application has been issued never came back and updated the status. so confused. shall prepare myself for rejection?

Regards,
Khurram
Khurram

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:30 am

Khurram545 wrote:Received the email from 3G Un-Cleared
states
Your application has been issued and will shortly be returned to our commercial partner.

last time it said "Your visa has been issues"

what is the difference ? because people who go email application has been issued never came back and updated the status. so confused. shall prepare myself for rejection?

Regards,
Khurram
Get prepared for celebrations of Eid with your mom :)

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:52 am

saeedusman wrote: Get prepared for celebrations of Eid with your mom :)

aap key munh mein ghee shakar!

but over the different forums , i did not find a single evidence of visa grant to ppl. who receive email with same contents (guys who received such emails never updated their status) and other side , still people granted with visa gets email "Your Visa issued". like Zunaira's parent.

it must not be a manual email, don't they use templates based on discussion made.
Khurram

zunaira
Newly Registered

Post by zunaira » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:05 pm

hope for the best. My sister got same email as yours, and she was granted visa.

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:13 pm

zunaira wrote:hope for the best. My sister got same email as yours, and she was granted visa.
Zunaira , thanks for response so at least one evidence. everyone who apply have stress but I got stress+ , I got severe backache since my mum filed the application and I came to know there is no tracking number.. (thought she missed the receipt)..

any other please who also got this email contents and granted with visa as well?
Khurram

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:00 pm

Khurram545 wrote:
saeedusman wrote: Get prepared for celebrations of Eid with your mom :)

aap key munh mein ghee shakar!

but over the different forums , i did not find a single evidence of visa grant to ppl. who receive email with same contents (guys who received such emails never updated their status) and other side , still people granted with visa gets email "Your Visa issued". like Zunaira's parent.

it must not be a manual email, don't they use templates based on discussion made.
No one get back after this email because of preparations to travel in the UK and forget totally how helpful were other members when they were desperate for information.

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Being a son in our culture, parents are core responsbility, i am in the uk & brother lives in KSA ,we both have no control on visa. In our culture ppl. Make gossips "children have settled abarod without fulfilling their responsbilities) so its too depressing.
Khurram

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:07 am

@ Khurram

What is the timeline of your application?
Also was that normal or priority service?
What kind of questions were asked in HO call?

Regards,
Saeed

david justin

Post by david justin » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:09 am

Hi,
Does this email also come for applicants applying in other catergories or is it just those applicants that apply for tourist visa that get the email that visa has been resolved or issued.
thanks

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Post by Khurram545 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:04 am

saeedusman wrote:@ Khurram

What is the timeline of your application?
Also was that normal or priority service?
What kind of questions were asked in HO call?

Regards,
Saeed

Application filed: Wed 2nd Jul 2014
HO Call received: Fri 9th Jul 2014 10:30 AM
Email received: Tue 15th Jul 2014 8:30 Am
Service: Standard Service

HO Questions:
My full name & address, my job
Applicant's full name, DOB, relation with applicant, how long applicant intends to stay, why she wants to visit me.
How many children applicant has
Who is paying for travelling, how will pay reaming expenditures
To How many people you sponsored

Call made from Sheffield UK
As per his statement it was an interview not just verification call

Also Timeline depends on weekends of two counties (my mother filed the application on wed. in Karachi , it might reached to BHC Isl on Thursday, I assume they sent the case to **UAE** after some paper work On Friday , UAE have weekends on Friday and Saturday, so parcel delivered on Monday and process started in next day job lot Tue/Wed then I got call from HO on Friday which . Feedback from HO UK received back to the UAE on Thursday (again i assume they communicate in bulk not individually for standard service) , again next two days were off. so they took the decision Week start and emailed received)

In my opinion my case took 2 days extra , I received phone call from HO 2 days late) and that could be due to Ramadhan (office timings specially in Arab countries are very short)

in Year 2012 , when mother applied for visa at that time I got email with in 5 working days (no call from HO, simply stamped and she had passport with her with in 10 working days) using same standard service , but she availed prime lounge of Gerry. this time she did not avail prime service of gerry's
Khurram