ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR on Hold and License Suspended

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR on Hold and License Suspended

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:37 pm

JJ_UK wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:27 pm
dinny24 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:00 pm
I am not sure if i am in same boat but please suggest me, In my case my company agreed for pay rise, so i will be having a pay rise from 26k to 35k nearly 35% increase just before 3 months of my ilr eligibility. will that be a problem?
if yes what should i do?
my role duties are same and no change in soc. As we got a new project i am assigned to it and so the pay rise.

my visa expires on feb 2019 but i am eligible from jan 2018 and pay rise agreed from november this year.Also it is a genuine increase like my company will update sms..they provide me letter and reason for increase. still is it risky? if yes what should i do now before i run out of my time?

tia
Hi dinny24, have you applied by any chance? I have pretty much an identical situation, so was curious too see how it went for you?

Best,
J
The user has not logged into the forum since July 2017.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

JJ_UK
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by JJ_UK » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:26 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:37 pm
JJ_UK wrote:
dinny24 wrote:
I am not sure if i am in same boat but please suggest me, In my case my company agreed for pay rise, so i will be having a pay rise from 26k to 35k nearly 35% increase just before 3 months of my ilr eligibility. will that be a problem?
if yes what should i do?
my role duties are same and no change in soc. As we got a new project i am assigned to it and so the pay rise.

my visa expires on feb 2019 but i am eligible from jan 2018 and pay rise agreed from november this year.Also it is a genuine increase like my company will update sms..they provide me letter and reason for increase. still is it risky? if yes what should i do now before i run out of my time?

tia
Hi dinny24, have you applied by any chance? I have pretty much an identical situation, so was curious too see how it went for you?

Best,
J
Thank you CR001. And thank you for your advice on salary hike red flag in numerous topics, saw it during my research. May I ask if you are coming from a legal background? I'm trying to understand whether the officers will apply discretion in each case or is the salary hike right before an application is an automatic red flag...

Best regards,
J

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:46 am

JJ_UK wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:26 am
CR001 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:37 pm
JJ_UK wrote:
dinny24 wrote:
if yes what should i do?

tia

Best,
J
Thank you CR001. And thank you for your advice on salary hike red flag in numerous topics, saw it during my research. May I ask if you are coming from a legal background? I'm trying to understand whether the officers will apply discretion in each case or is the salary hike right before an application is an automatic red flag...

Best regards,
J
Kindly start your own topic with your questions instead of continue in an old thread.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.