ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:20 pm

chilbuli wrote:JANG newspaper is the main and widely published newspaper of Pakistan who also own GEO group of channels and their news can be authentic and if this news is true then there's no doubt that there's still a hope for every1 provided that how they present and prove their case ...so whoeva is crying that he or she is genuine ..u better shud look 4ward how 2 prove it instead of just claimin dat u r genuine ...2 win a case u just dun hafta b genuine but clever also dat is if home office rep puts a question in return u make him feel like he trapped himself in his owwn question ....but how dats gonna happen ? as i said u need 2 b clever ..lawyers and solicitors can help u with the legal matter but ur cleverness and ur personality traits cannot b bought ...

A judge assumes(not decide) every1 as a criminal till a person proves himself innocent so same is the case here even if u r a genuine student , judge will assume u 2 b a fake so its ur responsibility 2 prove that u r genuine student and donot live in a wonderland castle that all 2500 students will pass thru this bcoz that's not gonna happen at any cost!
I think you forget you say 1 thing, everyone need luck as well.

In my case judge said he believe that I was genuine student but he still think college should be award the body..

Guy who been before me he won the appeal. I am still at the same point where I was.

mubi
Newly Registered

Post by mubi » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:34 pm

chilbuli wrote:JANG newspaper is the main and widely published newspaper of Pakistan who also own GEO group of channels and their news can be authentic and if this news is true then there's no doubt that there's still a hope for every1 provided that how they present and prove their case ...so whoeva is crying that he or she is genuine ..u better shud look 4ward how 2 prove it instead of just claimin dat u r genuine ...2 win a case u just dun hafta b genuine but clever also dat is if home office rep puts a question in return u make him feel like he trapped himself in his owwn question ....but how dats gonna happen ? as i said u need 2 b clever ..lawyers and solicitors can help u with the legal matter but ur cleverness and ur personality traits cannot b bought ...

A judge assumes(not decide) every1 as a criminal till a person proves himself innocent so same is the case here even if u r a genuine student , judge will assume u 2 b a fake so its ur responsibility 2 prove that u r genuine student and donot live in a wonderland castle that all 2500 students will pass thru this bcoz that's not gonna happen at any cost!
i just want to add that the british courts always follow the doctrine of binding precedent which means that, the system adopted by the judges, of following previous decisions.

if anyone knows Mr. Fawad Iqbal ask him if possible the copy of judgment so that you can win ur case easly.
cheers
mubi

chilbuli

@ sunshine 11...

Post by chilbuli » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:47 pm

@ sunshine11...

again dat's wat u had 2 argue with HO guy that how cum u issued the visas to ppl at first instance when the colg wasnt in the recognised bodies coz i know the few ppl who got PSW in the starting of august and september 2008..i mean u know they know every1 know that CCL was just in the listed bodies which means from the very first day since the colg was running it was never been granted the degree awarding status den how cum they issued the visas to ppl first and even now i have heard they r issuing the visas to BITES and other colleges PGDip who r just in listed bodies and similarly they r also not awarding bodies then how cum its only for CCL and not for other colleges ...dats wat ur solicitor was suppose 2 argue and defend ur case that it was none of ur business and ur fault if colg given u the PGDip for which college wasnt authorised ...u studied , u completed ur diploma and u trusted the colg admin that their course is valid and eligible for PGdip and in the end colg stand liable to all these things and not u and again as i said its up2 u 2 convince a judge and ur solicitor cant do anything in dat ...he will help u in all legal matters and facts but in the end u r the one who has to be judged and not ur lawyer so donot depend purely on lawyers and solicitors ...Lawyers r gud at lieing but if u know u r rite den ur lawyer will just b a representation for u and he wont have to work much !

tuhadda_fuffar

Re: @ sunshine 11...

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:24 pm

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:54 pm

[quote="tuhadda_fuffar"]http://freemovement.wordpress.com/2009/ ... of-learnin
  • hi
    what about u? u didn't get ur hearing yet.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:12 pm

picolla wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:http://freemovement.wordpress.com/2009/ ... of-learnin
  • hi
    what about u? u didn't get ur hearing yet.
Hi Picolla
Nope, Not yet, no news from either Solicitor or HO...!!!! Although i received a letter from Heathrow immigration stating my wife's extend stay in the UK.

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:51 pm

guys,
any news, rumours, hearsay related to ccl? like to know everything and analyse myself to find the truth.

don't take it serious.

just trying to keep this tread alive.

don't worry , be happy

mta
Newly Registered

Post by mta » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:38 pm

hey guys.

ccl is on the points calculater for hsmp (pgd is included) on the home office site. I cant understand what is happening. ................

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:11 pm

as far as i know PGD is valid for HSMP applications as according to UKNARIC this qualification stands equivalent to the level 7 which is Masters but from CCL ? that is really i cant argue on!

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:16 pm

btw i think they havent updated their website ...just wait until 31st of march after which the new rules are applicable and then c wat it says !

Hinamalik
Newly Registered

Post by Hinamalik » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:54 pm

Just to update all of you, Theere is a guidance hearing pending at AIT Taylor House in London, The senior immigration judges have choosen various cases and will come up with one judgement, therefore all the hearing at Taylor House after 17 March 2009 have been adjourned until further notice. The hearings at Sessions House and Hatton Cross still taking place with mix results, mostly refused but many allowed as well.

So lets hope that the main guidance appeal goes in the favour and it will effect all pending appeals, and there is a slight possiblity that if it gets allowed the one whcih are refused could be reviewed again but it is very unlikely.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:43 pm

Hinamalik wrote:Just to update all of you, Theere is a guidance hearing pending at AIT Taylor House in London, The senior immigration judges have choosen various cases and will come up with one judgement, therefore all the hearing at Taylor House after 17 March 2009 have been adjourned until further notice. The hearings at Sessions House and Hatton Cross still taking place with mix results, mostly refused but many allowed as well.

So lets hope that the main guidance appeal goes in the favour and it will effect all pending appeals, and there is a slight possiblity that if it gets allowed the one whcih are refused could be reviewed again but it is very unlikely.
When is it due? Anytime soon?(The guidance hearing) My hearing was on 17th march whcih has been adjourned!

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:49 pm

Hi Everyone
Still I don’t have any update but I want to thanks for all of you. I read forum every day and look like now everyone helping each other and keep updating new things.

At least now no one spread rumor. As soon as I know any update I will let you know.

Thanks

manjit14
Newly Registered

Appeal is a must

Post by manjit14 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:14 pm

Hi Sunshine, do not listen to anyone, get a solicitor and APPEAL, you have a fair chance to get a visa, just get your coursework, projects sorted, you should know all subjects, materials, even if it isnt in your name, doesn't matter, get it from someone else, the judges are idiots and no NOTHING at all, HOME OFFICE is hugely short-staffed, chances are the HO representative might not even turn up for your hearing, so just calm down, get a solicitor and APPEAL. Good Luck.

sunshine11
BANNED

Re: Appeal is a must

Post by sunshine11 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:37 am

Hi manjit14
First thanks for your advice. I think you haven’t read this forum….. I already been to appeal and I failed in appeal. I applied for reconsideration and waiting for results. Its not that easy what we think. Its also depend on your luck as well.

fazal

Post by fazal » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:54 am

hey sunshine you applied for reconsideration i am applying for that too how long does it takes for the result of reconsideration any idea well after that you can go for a judicial review 400 pounds extra ]

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:21 pm

sunshine,

have u received anyting after submission of reconsideration. I mean confirmation of receipt or anything like what to do next?

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:22 pm

hi sunshine,

have u received anything after submission of reconsideration like confirmation of receipt of reconsideraton.
thanks

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:26 pm

hi sunshine,

have u received anything after submission of reconsideration like confirmation of receipt of reconsideraton.
thanks

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:02 pm

i have been reading the forums for quite a long time now and reached one point where every1 is confused that CCL was not allowed to award degree but one thing that many people might not know that there's a signifcant difference between degree and a diploma ...diploma leads you to a degree and degree itself is an ultimate award so in that case you can say diploma is a route to a degree and there are a hell loads of college which issue and provide diplomas for an admission in a degree course and thus i hope this thing has been brought forward to the judges by the solicitors of students that the listed colleges are allowed to issue diplomas which then makes you eligible to get admission into a degree course at a recognized university !

mta
Newly Registered

Post by mta » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:12 am

hi guys. some one told me that adjourned cases are going to be heared on 7th of April; is that true?????????????

please update me with any information you have.

thanks

mta
Newly Registered

Post by mta » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:14 am

hi guys. some one told me that adjourned cases are going to be heared on 7th of April; is that true?????????????

please update me with any information you have.

thanks

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:41 pm

sunshine11 wrote:Hi Everyone
Still I don’t have any update but I want to thanks for all of you. I read forum every day and look like now everyone helping each other and keep updating new things.

At least now no one spread rumor. As soon as I know any update I will let you know.

Thanks

Hi Sunshine11 .....my lawyer is also one of those Monkeys who are sitting on top of a tree and all you can see from below is their A** Holes

I called him yesterday about my wife's case had he went mad on me by saying I am wasting his time by calling him. He does not have any news and on top of my wits he told me that i wasted his time and by writing lovely mails which he never replied and he would charge me £40 more per e-mail!!!!!!!
This all is going really crazy. My wife's last day of temp residence is today. I have not called anyone and wont call.

I read elsewhere on internet cloud that senior immigration judges are having a meeting about CCL cases on 2nd April, however i suspect that.

Adding a good news, My friend got his IGS extension to PSW today. Thats for one year and college was BITES. Lucky dude never sent his BITE certificate and they issued visa. time taken was 1 month. Congrats!!

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Hi everyone
Sorry for late reply. I also heard that HO and Judges have meeting on 2 April. Let see what will happen. I am sure they will not allow anyone visa because I also heard that people who won the appeal HO send their cases to reconsideration.

This shows that HO don’t want to give visa to any one. I am not sure this is true or not but this is only update I have.
thanks

badluck
Newly Registered

Post by badluck » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:07 pm

mr sunshine,
hp for da best u always think negative iknow u get refusal bt u know that refusal is conflicting wd ho rejection so have faith,
and other thing dont listen anyone.
first we dont even think about it that people can get visa from ccl and bites
bt see all bites student get visa inshallah ccl student will also win their battle