ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW DEPENDENT APPLICATIONS FROM PAKISTAN

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

muji111

Re: Another PSW delayed application

Post by muji111 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi Av123

U make me worried as i applied on 25/09/2010 for my spouse depandent visa, and the home office told us that it will take about 20 working days for the decesion. Plz Tell me when u get ur visa?

One of my friend got visa in 15 working days or less. he applied on 8th september and got his wife visa on 21st of september.

do Reply

qoolshah
Newly Registered

Post by qoolshah » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:00 pm

HI All

I would like to know few things regarding about dependent Visa from Pakistan. My wife's visa was refused in April due to bank statement, and I have appeal against that decision aswell here in the Uk but I still didnt get any news.
Now I am expecting my Baby in next few days and I need to know following things.

1. What documents required for Baby?

ie. birth certificate,

and I need to know about TB test for baby aswell.

waiting to hear for you soon.
Fahad

muji111

Post by muji111 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:45 pm

[quote="qoolshah"]HI All

I would like to know few things regarding about dependent Visa from Pakistan. My wife's visa was refused in April due to bank statement, and I have appeal against that decision aswell here in the Uk but I still didnt get any news.
Now I am expecting my Baby in next few days and I need to know following things.

1. What documents required for Baby?

ie. birth certificate,

and I need to know about TB test for baby aswell.

waiting to hear for you soon.
Fahad[/quote]

Dear Fahad

The appeal is taking abut 6 to 9 months. I know this because my spouse visa was refused and i applyed a new case instead of going through appeal.
Second thing ur baby don't need a TB screening test as this is applied after the age of 6 years (plz confirm this).

muji111

Dependent visa

Post by muji111 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Dear All

I applied for my spouse visa on 5th Nov 2010. If any one applied in the same month please share information here.

Thanks

Muji

qoolshah
Newly Registered

Re: Dependent visa

Post by qoolshah » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:04 pm

muji111 wrote:Dear All

I applied for my spouse visa on 5th Nov 2010. If any one applied in the same month please share information here.

Thanks

Muji
HI Muji

Thanks for your reply, I am applying for my wife visa on 16th-November-2010, and lets see how long it will take time?
Are you in the UK or back in Pakistan?
Please check your visa status on their website and let me know.
Inshallah she will get visa soon.
Regards
Fahad

muji111

Re: Dependent visa

Post by muji111 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:02 pm

[quote="qoolshah"]

HI Muji

Thanks for your reply, I am applying for my wife visa on 16th-November-2010, and lets see how long it will take time?
Are you in the UK or back in Pakistan?
Please check your visa status on their website and let me know.
Inshallah she will get visa soon.
Regards
Fahad[/quote]

Dear Qoolshah

I am living in uk. My visa status when i checked on ukvacpk, shows that ur application is forwarded to embassy for processing.
One thing i am worried too much is the new english test becasue of this new rule alot of people will gonna apply before nowember to avoid test. and it will delay the time period. My friend applied in the month of september and got visa in 15 days but from lahore vac. As i applied from islamabad so there will be a bit diffrence.
From where u applied your visa?

Regards

qoolshah
Newly Registered

Post by qoolshah » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Hi

Well dont worry, inshallah you will get it soon. inshallah you will get good news.
My wife as already done IELTS last month and she got 6.5 bands and I dont think she will have any problem.

muji111

Post by muji111 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:46 am

Salam Dear Fahad

First of all, Eid Mubarik to you, your family and all the member of this forum.

Thats Good that ur wife did the IELTS with such a good band. Did you applied as ur early mesg say u will gonna applying on 16th.

I am still getting the same mesg as "Your visa application has been forwarded to the embassy for processing". I applyied on 5th november and they get the application on 7th and from 7th i am receiving this mesg.

I am requesting all other members of this forum to share their info here because a lot of people only reading the others views but not puting their case information. It's very easy just register and click on the quote button on the right corner.

Be in touch fahad. Inshallah we will get visa, Just like the previous member of this forum.

Thanks

Regards

Muji

shaheena1982
Newly Registered

Post by shaheena1982 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Hi

I applied for my PSW Depentent Visa on 10th of November 2010. I don't know where to check my status of application on which website plz help me.
I have two numbers one is gry and one start from isl.

Thanks

muji111

Post by muji111 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:11 pm

hi Shaheena

U can check ur application status with the number start from isl on www.ukvacpk.com. there u need to click on track my application status.

Regards

Muji

muji111

Post by muji111 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:00 am

Hi all

the status of my visa application changed on 23 of november which say application returned to AC.

Hope will b collecting passport in next 7 days inshallah. Pray for me plz

regards

Muji

junoon
Newly Registered

Post by junoon » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:56 pm

hi muji
my wife is also applied her visa application from lahore on 15nov. but i am facing a prob with gerry's pakistan website. when i tried to check status, website doesn't move. could you plz tell whats ur ref number start from.. like mine starts from GRY-PK......... i have seen u suggested someone with isb kind of things. plz guide me if u dont mind.. thanks in advance

qoolshah
Newly Registered

Post by qoolshah » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Hi Junoon

My wife also applied on 16th-November- from Lahore,
Please use ref number starts from LHE/16
If you want to track your application.

Inshallah we will get good news in next week, Junoon will you please contact me as soon as your wife will get visa.

Mail me at qoolshah@hotmail.com or call me on 07730593797

junoon wrote:hi muji
my wife is also applied her visa application from lahore on 15nov. but i am facing a prob with gerry's pakistan website. when i tried to check status, website doesn't move. could you plz tell whats ur ref number start from.. like mine starts from GRY-PK......... i have seen u suggested someone with isb kind of things. plz guide me if u dont mind.. thanks in advance

muji111

Post by muji111 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Hi all

i got a text regarding my spouse visa 2day that collect ur passport. Hope visa will b stamped inshallah.

Will let all member know about it 2moro inshallah.

Pray for me plz.
thanks

muji

muji111

I got visa

Post by muji111 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Dear all.

Thanks for all of your good wishes. With the grace of Allah, my wife got the visa.

Good wishes for every one.

thanks

muji