ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LODNON COLLEGE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES (LCPS) PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

enjoyuklife
Newly Registered

Re: BE Hopeful and positive and practical

Post by enjoyuklife » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:54 am

rajamahmood85 wrote:
Smartee wrote:raja contact me here ...... omar_muftakhar@hotmail.com...... Inshallah we ll sort this out .... anyway i am still waiting for my Passp .. not response yet .......
Omar,
I just sent my mobile number,call me.
hi raja.
please contact me .
enjoy_uk_life@yahoo.com

enjoyuklife
Newly Registered

please contact me

Post by enjoyuklife » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:01 am

vicky1234 wrote:Please keep your own dispute and attitude beside and don't disturb the other to satisfied your own ego.

What about LCPS students? Is there are more case for rejection?
I have number of proof from lcps that I was studying there and I had file
my appeal yesterday and enclosed all the proof with my application as well.

But now if I'm trying to contact college authorities, there is no response at all.
I just wanted to know how long AIT will take to contact me ??
I wish best of luck to all students....!!
hi mate.
please contact me .
07878002126,or enjoy_uk_life@yahoo.com.
i need your help please.

rajamahmood85

Re: BE Hopeful and positive and practical

Post by rajamahmood85 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:31 pm

enjoyuklife wrote:
rajamahmood85 wrote:
Smartee wrote:raja contact me here ...... omar_muftakhar@hotmail.com...... Inshallah we ll sort this out .... anyway i am still waiting for my Passp .. not response yet .......

Hey
Whats going on? Did u get anything new?

newmoon

Post by newmoon » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi All,

Any updates?

Smartee

Post by Smartee » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:30 am

got a bundle today :( f*** sake, seemz pretty controversal .... dont worry everyone ll get in a day or 2 .... wait nd watch ur postssssss.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:54 pm

Smartee wrote:got a bundle today :( f*** sake, seemz pretty controversal .... dont worry everyone ll get in a day or 2 .... wait nd watch ur postssssss.

Smartee,
What bundle and controversy?

Any details?

newmoon

Post by newmoon » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:36 am

Smartie,

please explain. Wht u got from them. Please write briefly so tht we will updated.

Thanks

FLASHMAN

Post by FLASHMAN » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:33 pm

newmoon wrote:Smartie,

please explain. Wht u got from them. Please write briefly so tht we will updated.

Thanks
There is a witness statement in the bundle in which previous owner (LCPS was taken over in jan 2009) states that LCPS never offered any internal pg diplomas and he got the list of genuine students who completed there degrees in December 2008.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:35 pm

FLASHMAN wrote:

Thanks
There is a witness statement in the bundle in which previous owner (LCPS was taken over in jan 2009) states that LCPS never offered any internal pg diplomas and he got the list of genuine students who completed there degrees in December 2008.
Who r u flashman?I never heard of u before? Did u get refusal from Home Office due to LCPS PG Diploma?

FLASHMAN

Post by FLASHMAN » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:39 pm

rajamahmood85 wrote:
FLASHMAN wrote:

Thanks
Who r u flashman?I never heard of u before? Did u get refusal from Home Office due to LCPS PG Diploma?
Nahi nahi raja bhaiya not me but one of my friend and he is going for appeal on monday.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:43 pm

FLASHMAN wrote:
rajamahmood85 wrote:
FLASHMAN wrote:

Thanks
Nahi nahi raja bhaiya not me but one of my friend and he is going for appeal on monday.
Flashman u got good taste of name Flashman. Nice.

So what's the story? Did he get refusal on appeal?
Did he already appeal or he got refusal on his first application?
Could you please give all details u got abt his case so it makes some sense.

FLASHMAN

Post by FLASHMAN » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:57 pm

rajamahmood85 wrote:
FLASHMAN wrote:
rajamahmood85 wrote:
FLASHMAN wrote: There is a witness statement in the bundle in which previous owner (LCPS was taken over in jan 2009) states that LCPS never offered any internal pg diplomas and he got the list of genuine students who completed there degrees in December 2008.
Flashman u got good taste of name Flashman. Nice.

So what's the story? Did he get refusal on appeal?
Did he already appeal or he got refusal on his first application?
Could you please give all details u got abt his case so it makes some sense.
no he applied in the end of march 2009 and like others got refusal in december 2009. later on he filed an appeal in ait and appeal date was setup for 22-03-2010 we were expecting adjourned from ait as others but he did not get any adjournment letter we did call ait yesterday they said appeal is going to be held and bundle has been sent to your solicitor so that's the situation.

newmoon

Post by newmoon » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Smartie,

Did u get a similar letter mentioned by Flashman.

Flashman - who is the solicitor representing your friend? And I have seen the document which you are mentioning (Approver Statement by the previous owner). Can you please tell me how you/your friend got it?

Thanks

FLASHMAN

Post by FLASHMAN » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Did u get a similar letter mentioned by Flashman.

Flashman - who is the solicitor representing your friend? And I have seen the document which you are mentioning (Approver Statement by the previous owner). Can you please tell me how you/your friend got it?

Thanks
I don't exactly know who is the solicitor i think they are based in central london somewhere.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:40 pm

So Flashman,

U said AIT sent u documents including statement from previous owner that no PG Diploma were offered after Dec2008.

So what would be this hearing about? What is ur case i mean ur friend case strength now?

FLASHMAN

Post by FLASHMAN » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:59 pm

rajamahmood85 wrote:So Flashman,

U said AIT sent u documents including statement from previous owner that no PG Diploma were offered after Dec2008.

So what would be this hearing about? What is ur case i mean ur friend case strength now?
i myself cannot comment over the strength because this statement can be wrong what i feel after Deliberately reading all this matter that it was a dispute between previous and new owner over the payment and when previous owner did not get his money on the time he was promised by new owner he decided to mess up everything it might be wrong statement from him but he says he got a record of all the students who were enrolled before december 2008 .

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:12 pm

FLASHMAN wrote:

i myself cannot comment over the strength because this statement can be wrong what i feel after Deliberately reading all this matter that it was a dispute between previous and new owner over the payment and when previous owner did not get his money on the time he was promised by new owner he decided to mess up everything it might be wrong statement from him but he says he got a record of all the students who were enrolled before december 2008 .
As per your above comment,u dating it by Dec2008.
Now issue here on this forum,related LCPS, is After Dec2008 ,more correctly PG Diploma issued in 2009.
If previous owner has got names of all PG students 0f 2008 then Who has got names of PG students of 2009?
How his statement applies to students who enrolled after Dec2008?

Smartee

Post by Smartee » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:47 pm

flashman is right, my mate got same date for hearing ... on monday lets hope for the best i got the bundle from AIT but not the date soo funny isin .....its like 24 pages statement ... but never mind they do their part we do our :D .....

FLASHMAN

Post by FLASHMAN » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:20 am

rajamahmood85 wrote:
FLASHMAN wrote:

As per your above comment,u dating it by Dec2008.
Now issue here on this forum,related LCPS, is After Dec2008 ,more correctly PG Diploma issued in 2009.
If previous owner has got names of all PG students 0f 2008 then Who has got names of PG students of 2009?
How his statement applies to students who enrolled after Dec2008?
pg diplomas for psw was eligible till 31st of march 2009 means whoever applied for psw on pg diploma did it before march 2009 and it takes atleast 6 months to complete pg diploma so everybody should have been enrolled in september 2008 in order to complete it in march 2009 .as he said in his statement that he got a list of students who were enrolled with them till december 2008 and they did not offer any internal qualifications and all their qualifications was awarded by edexcel,university of sutherland and uni of london. but as i said it might be a conspiracy from him because he himself states that he received a part of payment but not whole payment that's why i think he decided to repossessed colleges but he was confronted by new owners so he decided to mess everything up and you guys are trapped between two parties.

Smartee

Post by Smartee » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:45 am

may be .... let ssee the result do ur best .... dats all

newmoon

lcps-psw

Post by newmoon » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:16 am

Hi Raja, Smartee and others

I have fully gone through this case and whatever Flashman is saying is correct. Below is my observations from that statement.

The major point of that witness statement looks like its a civil case which turns outs to be problem for LCPS students because the previous owner (prof. Fred Walemba - Who is the principal and director of LCPS) states that most of the students were not enrolled in 2008 were offered a PG Dip in 2009 without studying. And He States " LCPS never offered a Internal PG Dip (Certificate in their letterhead or letter)" which is creating a problem.

But the main advantage is that "LCPS can issue internal PG dip as it's a listed body. Even If it issued the internal PG Dip also then it is valid as it is a listed body".

If any soliciotr is reading this forum please check the below in UKBA website and correct me if I am wrong.
Funny point is UKBA so called perfect assessement calculator "Point based calculator" is still showing that LCPS PG diploma are valid for Tier2 General and giving 10 points for that category (Education) and this certificate can be used to prove your english language skills requirement. So how that's possible that means they are still saying that its valid. Only less than 10 colleges i can see thich has previlege in PBCalcualtor out of that LCPS is one (CCL is not in the list).

My view is that its all money matter between the old and new management in which student's were trapped. But taking in to consideration witness is the principal of the college but even he looks to be a bit dodgy because he went for a sale deed without a solicitor and took signature from the new directors in the appointment and termination of a director forms on same day!!!!!!!!!! and many more including share holding of the company.

Flashman - Ask your friend solicitor to check these points which may help him especially PBS calculator for Tier 2.

Thanks

rajamahmood85

Re: lcps-psw

Post by rajamahmood85 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:52 am

newmoon wrote:Hi Raja, Smartee and others

I have fully gone through this case and whatever Flashman is saying is correct. Below is my observations from that statement.

The major point of that witness statement looks like its a civil case which turns outs to be problem for LCPS students because the previous owner (prof. Fred Walemba - Who is the principal and director of LCPS) states that most of the students were not enrolled in 2008 were offered a PG Dip in 2009 without studying. And He States " LCPS never offered a Internal PG Dip (Certificate in their letterhead or letter)" which is creating a problem.

But the main advantage is that "LCPS can issue internal PG dip as it's a listed body. Even If it issued the internal PG Dip also then it is valid as it is a listed body".

If any soliciotr is reading this forum please check the below in UKBA website and correct me if I am wrong.
Funny point is UKBA so called perfect assessement calculator "Point based calculator" is still showing that LCPS PG diploma are valid for Tier2 General and giving 10 points for that category (Education) and this certificate can be used to prove your english language skills requirement. So how that's possible that means they are still saying that its valid. Only less than 10 colleges i can see thich has previlege in PBCalcualtor out of that LCPS is one (CCL is not in the list).

My view is that its all money matter between the old and new management in which student's were trapped. But taking in to consideration witness is the principal of the college but even he looks to be a bit dodgy because he went for a sale deed without a solicitor and took signature from the new directors in the appointment and termination of a director forms on same day!!!!!!!!!! and many more including share holding of the company.

Flashman - Ask your friend solicitor to check these points which may help him especially PBS calculator for Tier 2.

Thanks

New Moon,
As picture is getting clear with every coming day.
First of all difference between LCPS and CCL is that Home Office has proved that CCL has never taught,offered,issued any legitimate PG anytime,anyway.

But here LCPS taught,issued and got visas from Home Office by Dec2008. After Dec2008 PG Dip issued by LCPS are controversial because of new management and previous owner's dispute.
This is the reason why on UKBA website,on its calculator it is still granting points and it will because as I mentioned above Home Office has no objection with PG Dip offered by LCPS before Dec2008,so those points are for those who got PG Dip from LCPS before Dec2008 and they will remain valid all time.

Yes, LCPS can offer internal PG Dip and it is valid. It is authorized as being a listed body.
But again problem here is not that LCPS has not got any PG Dip issuing power,Home Office has no objection with that.
Problem comes with previous owner's that statement saying LCPS has never offered any internal Pg Dip but they all were offered by Edexcel or Suderland University.

So only thing which can turn the coin is new management. They need to come with proof and documents saying they did offer internal PG Dip,and this solves all problem.
We cant or our solictior on our behalf cant blame previous owner for his financial dispute. We have nothing to do with him.
It is all in current management hands,if they say LCPS taught PG Dip after 2008,there is nothing Home Office can do then except issuing PSW to all LCPS students.

FLASHMAN

Post by FLASHMAN » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Thanks
yes anything can be happened ukba got a statement of previous owner only what others say nobody knows yet and i think should be decide in the court, god knows who is right i got a feeling that he himself did dodgy things and as tier4 was about to come so obviously you will have to report everything to ukba and listed body colleges will not be required anymore for psw he decided to sell the college and made this conspiracy. becuase in his statement he says he had no intention of selling the college but he got a good offer so he changed his mind but if he wanted to keep his college running than why he did not apply for tier4 sponsor license second thing he says on the pg diploma degrees he found his signatures but he did not sign any degrees but why should new director use his signatures if they had officially taken over the college?

FLASHMAN

Post by FLASHMAN » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:26 pm

rajamahmood85 wrote:

Thanks

New Moon,
First of all difference between LCPS and CCL is that Home Office has proved that CCL has never taught,offered,issued any legitimate PG anytime,anyway.

But here LCPS taught,issued and got visas from Home Office by Dec2008. After Dec2008 PG Dip issued by LCPS are controversial because of new management and previous owner's dispute.
This is the reason why on UKBA website,on its calculator it is still granting points and it will because as I mentioned above Home Office has no objection with PG Dip offered by LCPS before Dec2008,so those points are for those who got PG Dip from LCPS before Dec2008 and they will remain valid all time.

Yes, LCPS can offer internal PG Dip and it is valid. It is authorized as being a listed body.
But again problem here is not that LCPS has not got any PG Dip issuing power,Home Office has no objection with that.
Problem comes with previous owner's that statement saying LCPS has never offered any internal Pg Dip but they all were offered by Edexcel or Suderland University.

So only thing which can turn the coin is new management. They need to come with proof and documents saying they did offer internal PG Dip,and this solves all problem.
We cant or our solictior on our behalf cant blame previous owner for his financial dispute. We have nothing to do with him.
It is all in current management hands,if they say LCPS taught PG Dip after 2008,there is nothing Home Office can do then except issuing PSW to all LCPS students.
Raja bhaiya i am sorry to say but i am not agree with you that you got nothing to do with previous owner you guys got enrolled in september and from september till december he was the owner so his statement and record is very important for you. and even new mangement says they did offer internal diploma after 2008 in 3 months you would not have been completed it with new management only thing can resolve the problem is reconciliation between them.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:27 pm

FLASHMAN wrote:
rajamahmood85 wrote:

Thanks

New Moon,

Raja bhaiya i am sorry to say but i am not agree with you that you got nothing to do with previous owner you guys got enrolled in september and from september till december he was the owner so his statement and record is very important for you. and even new mangement says they did offer internal diploma after 2008 in 3 months you would not have been completed it with new management only thing can resolve the problem is reconciliation between them.

Flashman,
True. Thanks. U got a point.