ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

who are interested in protest against changes of 4-5

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dips2000
Newly Registered

HSMP

Post by dips2000 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:28 pm

Dear Friends

Im also sailing in the same boat for hsmp. I have been here for last 3 years and next dec i have to apply for my extension. I have a family here and nothing left back home. I have worked all of these 3 years and paid taxes and now gov wants to kick us out!!!!! I have done Diploma in India and when I applied for the first time i got the HSMP on the basis of my Graphic desiging Diploma and work experience.

Now Gov have changed everything which is not sensible. I was told i can get work permit if im earning £35k. Well whenevr I have applied for the job im told there is no vacancy, so what am i supposed to do????

Please lets fight for our rights

Count me INNNNNNNNN

olisun
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP

Post by olisun » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:40 pm

dips2000 wrote:Well whenevr I have applied for the job im told there is no vacancy, so what am i supposed to do????
Are you working in your field as a graphic designer from the last 3 yrs?

dips2000
Newly Registered

Post by dips2000 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:55 pm

no i havent worked as i was always been rejected in "catch 22" either they say im not enough qualified or they say im over qualified for that post, I have done freelancing and done some jobs for few organisiation besides that not much, but i have saved all the application I have done and replies I have received. I mean it was hard so i took other job as my support. I have a 6 year old kid and wife.My wife works in Asda and we have never taken any benefits.

This is really not fair with us as we were told we need to show that we are working and paying tax and not taking any benefits.

Now we are nowhere.