ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

henna786

Post by henna786 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Shatif wrote:I say everybody waiting email the manager at the ac and say u have contacted the embassy and they have adv its with the application centre and to contact them to get the status changed to collect gerrys are otherwise gonna sit on the applications and send update at their convenience u guys deserve more and shud get swift responses.
Be firm on the email maybe tht would help to get a more prompt reaction from gerrys.

Give him the ref number, DOB, Date applied, and tell him application is in Gerrys lahore as you've been told by islamabad Embassy and they will change your message if emailing from outlook, make sure you attach a Read receipt which will tell you if the manager received email and if he has read it or not.
i have emailed them, lets see what response i get , after how long do they reply or they dont.?
visa submitted in mirpur: 11/01/2012o
Application frwd to bhc -3/03/2012
aplication frwd to embassy for process-4/03/12 (70)application returned to Ac-19/04/12
REady for collection-24/04/12:)
VISA GRANTED 25/04/12.:)

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Allah Akbar!

All the best to those who have got ready for collection, do keep us updated and for everyone else waiting for their status to change insha'Allah soon.

Whatever the outcome, remember Allah knows best, He knows what we do not know and please dont be disheartened.

Pray 2 nafl and do du'aa that it is good news and when the visa is granted pray another 2 nafl to thank Allah SWT.

:D
09/03/2012 Application Submitted - Mirpur
03/03/2012 Application Forwarded - Islamabad OC
23/03/2012 Application Forwarded - BHC For Process

Waiting: 68 working days

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Blitz03 wrote:
*Y3NVY* wrote:how many of you here got a call at work?? im kind of thinking of taking my employer to court and if i dont act on it now it will be too late...so obviously he'll dismiss me...but then when i think about them phoning he will tell them i dont work there just to do me over...
so stressing :cry:
why take them to court??? do you mean employment tribunal and WHY????

:roll: :roll: :( :evil: :idea: :?:
i work as a child protection manager in a private nursery...and theres stuff going on at that nursery which shouldnt be..because i keep bringing the issues up that there wrong the owner wants rid of me...i have to do right by them children...now his making excuses that im not doing my job properly and his just pointing out on everything i do...he just wants me out of there...so im taking him to employment tribunal but its just such a risky time i dont know what to do
Application Submitted:12/03/12
Under Process At BHC: 26/03/12

[Moderator edit: Forum language is English]

henna786

Post by henna786 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:29 pm

*Nazia wrote:Allah Akbar!

All the best to those who have got ready for collection, do keep us updated and for everyone else waiting for their status to change insha'Allah soon.

Whatever the outcome, remember Allah knows best, He knows what we do not know and please dont be disheartened.

Pray 2 nafl and do du'aa that it is good news and when the visa is granted pray another 2 nafl to thank Allah SWT.

aww thanx nazia sis, just pray for me hopefully should hear soon:(
aplication frwd to embassy for process-4/03/12 (70)application returned to Ac-19/04/12

saannaa
- thin ice -

Post by saannaa » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:33 pm

i got a reply from visaenquir​ies.islamab​ad@fco.gov.​uk :S

Dear Sana,

Thank you for your email of 13/04/2012 enquiring about the progress of your visa application. We have been unable to trace your application from the information you have given us. In order to help us do this can you please provide:

- The applicant’s full names in the order written in the passport

- The applicant’s full date of birth

- The applicant’s nationality

- The applicant’s passport number

- The date the application was made

Yours sincerely,

Visa Enquiry Desk

henna786

Post by henna786 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:35 pm

saannaa wrote:i got a reply from visaenquir​ies.islamab​ad@fco.gov.​uk :S

Dear Sana,

Thank you for your email of 13/04/2012 enquiring about the progress of your visa application. We have been unable to trace your application from the information you have given us. In order to help us do this can you please provide:

- The applicant’s full names in the order written in the passport

- The applicant’s full date of birth

- The applicant’s nationality

- The applicant’s passport number

- The date the application was made

Yours sincerely,

Visa Enquiry Desk
You have to give ur husband passport number and dob, and the date u applied and the ref number to tell them about the visa:)

Blitz03

Post by Blitz03 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:41 pm

*Y3NVY* wrote:
Blitz03 wrote:
*Y3NVY* wrote:how many of you here got a call at work?? im kind of thinking of taking my employer to court and if i dont act on it now it will be too late...so obviously he'll dismiss me...but then when i think about them phoning he will tell them i dont work there just to do me over...

i work as a child protection manager in a private nursery...and theres stuff going on at that nursery which shouldnt be..because i keep bringing the issues up that there wrong the owner wants rid of me...i have to do right by them children...now his making excuses that im not doing my job properly and his just pointing out on everything i do...he just wants me out of there...so im taking him to employment tribunal but its just such a risky time i dont know what to do
Your doing good just make sure you have good evidence and perhaps film secretly if possbile....

If you can get other members of staff to support your claim that will make your case a solid one....

Make him vary that you are going to take him to employment tribunal, so he will have to be careful in the way he fires you....

He will now know that he;s playing with fire..... :wink: :arrow:
Last edited by Blitz03 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Whoever wants to be leader & guide, should educate himself before educating others; before teaching moralties to others he should improve his morals & character" Hazrat Ali (R.A)

Blitz03

Post by Blitz03 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:43 pm

*Nazia wrote:Allah Akbar!

its Allahu Akbar!

Good advice given here by @Nazia please do pray the Nafl inshallah
Last edited by Blitz03 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Whoever wants to be leader & guide, should educate himself before educating others; before teaching moralties to others he should improve his morals & character" Hazrat Ali (R.A)

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Blitz03 wrote:
*Y3NVY* wrote:
Blitz03 wrote:

Your doing good just make sure you have good evidence and perhaps film secretly if possbile....

If you can get other members of staff to support your claim that will make your case a solid one....

Make him vary that you are going to take him to employment tribunal, so he will have to be careful in the way he fires you....
i know but the only thing worrying me is if BHC ring there to ask if im working for him..he will say no and that will just ruin everything with hubby's visa...thats why i just wanted to know how many people got a call at work..every case is different they may not ring..but if they do... :?
Application Submitted:12/03/12
Under Process At BHC: 26/03/12

[Moderator edit: Forum language is English]

Blitz03

Post by Blitz03 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:48 pm

*Y3NVY* wrote:
Blitz03 wrote:
*Y3NVY* wrote:
Blitz03 wrote:[quote

i know but the only thing worrying me is if BHC ring there to ask if im working for him..he will say no and that will just ruin everything with hubby's visa...thats why i just wanted to know how many people got a call at work..every case is different they may not ring..but if they do... :?
You have a Point.... :o its a big risk to take... alot at stake here

on the other hand if you can find another job ASAP.... then again how likely is that going to be.... specialy in this job climate :!:

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:10 am

henna786 wrote:
Shatif wrote:I say everybody waiting email the manager at the ac and say u have contacted the embassy and they have adv its with the application centre and to contact them to get the status changed to collect gerrys are otherwise gonna sit on the applications and send update at their convenience u guys deserve more and shud get swift responses.
Be firm on the email maybe tht would help to get a more prompt reaction from gerrys.

Give him the ref number, DOB, Date applied, and tell him application is in Gerrys lahore as you've been told by islamabad Embassy and they will change your message if emailing from outlook, make sure you attach a Read receipt which will tell you if the manager received email and if he has read it or not.
i have emailed them, lets see what response i get , after how long do they reply or they dont.?
I think you'll get reply Tuesday morning or Wednesday latest

henna786

Post by henna786 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:17 am

Shatif wrote:
henna786 wrote:

I think you'll get reply Tuesday morning or Wednesday latest
thanx just hope get a reply tomorrow before I wake up lol, king2be and sajid pls update us about ur visa tomorrow prayin for u guys:)

aziz4ever

Post by aziz4ever » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:51 am

sent an email to gerry's and got this reply,
Dear Aziz Ur Rehman,

Thank you for your email. It is to inform you that your application is in Transit after being processed. This office will inform you as soon as it is ready for collection.

We appreciate your understanding and trust in our services

Warm Regards,

Islamabad VAC Manager
UK Visa Application Center
Gerry's International
Islamabad Pakistan

www.ukvacpk.com
Apllication Submitted: 23/1/12 @ Islamabad
Under Process at BHC: 03/02/12
forwarded to the embassy for processing: 04/03/2012
processed application returned to AC:19/4/2012
Visa Granted.ALHAMDULILLAH (24/4/2012)

aziz4ever

Post by aziz4ever » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:41 am

just got the text from gerry's that my application is ready for collection.inshAllah it'll be visa granted.please pray for me guys.will update my status when i come back from islamabad inshAllah.
Apllication Submitted: 23/1/12 @ Islamabad
Under Process at BHC: 03/02/12
forwarded to the embassy for processing: 04/03/2012
processed application returned to AC:19/4/2012
Visa Granted.ALHAMDULILLAH (24/4/2012)

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:46 am

finallyyy some replies, i really really reallyyyy hope everyone gets the visa inshallah and no one has to go through the appeal process. good luck everyone.
visa-grante:25.10.12

henna786

Post by henna786 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:50 am

aziz4ever wrote:sent an email to gerry's and got this reply,
Dear Aziz Ur Rehman,

Thank you for your email. It is to inform you that your application is in Transit after being processed. This office will inform you as soon as it is ready for collection.

Warm Regards,

Islamabad VAC Manager
Gerry's International
Islamabad Pakistan

www.ukvacpk.com
U lucky mashallah! u got a reply back sent them email yesterday Gerry in mirpur and no reply back yet and no status change shows they are slow lol

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:57 am

henna786 wrote:
aziz4ever wrote:sent an email to gerry's and got this reply,
Dear Aziz Ur Rehman,

Warm Regards,

Islamabad VAC Manager
Gerry's International
Islamabad Pakistan

www.ukvacpk.com
U lucky mashallah! u got a reply back sent them email yesterday Gerry in mirpur and no reply back yet and no status change shows they are slow lol

Henna have u checked ur emails and also get ur partner to keep his mobile at close range.

It does work to email them gud luck everybody

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:58 am

back in work i can type more freely now, for last few days iv not had my morning news intake as checking the forum for latest updates.

Aziz is ur partner gonna pick it up today?

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:00 am

shud start to get updates around 10am uk time i think as king gonna collect today sajid and now aziz

sajid85

Post by sajid85 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:02 am

Shatif wrote:shud start to get updates around 10am uk time i think as king gonna collect today sajid and now aziz
My Wife is on her way to lahore to collect passport will get an SMS from to say whether she got visa or not.
Married 7/9/11
Applied on 3/1/12
under process at BHC on 12/2/2012
Your visa application has been forwarded to embassy for processing 4/3/12
Returned to AC on 19/4/12
Ready for collection 23/04/2012
Application collected 24/4/2012

Yasar.R

Post by Yasar.R » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:03 am

Salam guys. For those who have had there status changed to ready for collection what time (uk time) did it change approx. thanks

sajid85

Post by sajid85 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:06 am

Yasar.R wrote:Salam guys. For those who have had there status changed to ready for collection what time (uk time) did it change approx. thanks
changed on line yesterday at 14.30 uk time, online, and today at 05.00 am pak time an SMS was received to collect documents.
Married 7/9/11
Applied on 3/1/12
under process at BHC on 12/2/2012
Your visa application has been forwarded to embassy for processing 4/3/12
Returned to AC on 19/4/12
Ready for collection 23/04/2012
Application collected 24/4/2012

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:06 am

Not everybody gets a call from the BHC, should they see something as inadequate evidence submitted or anything that they deem as invalid they may call to check up to clarify. One of my refusal reasons were they did not believe I was in employment despite me submitting P60, wage slips and letter from work, they didn't bother to contact my employers which would have resolved their uncertainity. So I am pretty sure they only contact if it suits them.

Good Luck
Allah is the greatest!

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:07 am

Yasar.R wrote:Salam guys. For those who have had there status changed to ready for collection what time (uk time) did it change approx. thanks
Yasir maybe worth emailing the application centre manager at mirupur as sajid did and aziz did also and both had status changed so it does work.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:11 am

Nazia sis, please check your PM.

Jazakallah Khair
Allah is the greatest!