ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sophia20

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by sophia20 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:19 pm

Gucci, I'm sure you can include documents after the date of your online application eg; payslip/bank statement
I would have done the same if I couldn't get an appointment within the 28 day time frame.

I think the 28day rule applies to last bank statement and last payslip, most people would agree to that

Ab112 the forms are vaf4a personal details form, and appendix2 vaf4a financial requirements form, and su07 declaration form. Download tnese from the gov site and print them! Fill these in by hand. Don't throw them away lol you need to include all these forms

And the online form is filled online, submitted online, paid for online, and make an appointment online after all that is complete you then have to print it as well as the confirmation and send that to Pakistan along with all the other forms and documents. Make sure your wife signs the relevant forms!

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:30 pm

This is what I found on the gov guidelines,

"3.3.8. Where Appendix FM-SE requires the applicant to provide specified evidence relating to a period which ends with the date of application, that evidence must be dated no earlier than 28 days before the date of application"

Doesn't really say if its online date or submission date?!?

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:37 pm

The SU07 sponsorship form isn't required and as it's not required, I doubt it'll make any difference in the final decision making.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

asif3
United Kingdom

Post by asif3 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:30 pm

Hi Sophia,

the vaf4a, su07 and appendix 2 form, do photocopies of them need to be sent too?
also, the photos sent as proof of the wedding etc, do they need to be photocopied too?

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:43 pm

asif3 wrote:Hi Sophia,

the vaf4a, su07 and appendix 2 form, do photocopies of them need to be sent too?
also, the photos sent as proof of the wedding etc, do they need to be photocopied too?
Everything needs to be copied.

Easiest way to do is prepare your application fully and just photocopy it at once.
also dont forget your spouse will need to also photocpy their docs - tb cert, eng test etc
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

ab112

Post by ab112 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:30 pm

Sophia20
I thought it was either online form or hand filled forms. Did you send both?

If both are required then i better pay online soon and print off the online form as well to send with my payslips!

Can i ask why you were refused first time? Also since you applied in islamabad, how quickly could you book appointments? I wanted to wait until docs get to my wife via post and then ring gerry's but I'm thinking they may say we dont have an appointment for 2/3 weeks! How soon do they give appointments?
Last edited by ab112 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:42 pm

Hi everyone this may be a silly question but something that's never been mentioned
Do we need to register our marriage in order to apply or should that be fine (i haven't )
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:03 pm

gucci9 wrote:Hi everyone this may be a silly question but something that's never been mentioned
Do we need to register our marriage in order to apply or should that be fine (i haven't )
If you haven't registered it in Pakistan, you'll have BIG problems.
TIMELINE

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:05 pm

i.need.help wrote:
gucci9 wrote:Hi everyone this may be a silly question but something that's never been mentioned

Really omg!!!! Wat can I do now I'm stuck! !!!

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:12 pm

**FACE PALM**

Gucci - kasme im not taking the biscuit but are really being genuine??

Okay so what do u mean it hasnt been registered? Did you get married in Azad Kashmir? ours was handled all by the Imaam that did our nikkah... you sure nothings been dne? I didn't really know whats involved as my husband did it all. I would speak to your husband & in-laws and make sure!
Last edited by rudey786 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cat A - Mirpur

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:13 pm

gucci9 wrote:
i.need.help wrote:

Really omg!!!! Wat can I do now I'm stuck! !!!
Do you have the full Urdu and full English Nikah Nama + a computerised version? Are they all stamped?
TIMELINE

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:09 pm

ab112 wrote:Sophia20

If both are required then i better pay online soon and print off the online form as well to send with my payslips!

Can i ask why you were refused first time? Also since you applied in islamabad, how quickly could you book appointments? I wanted to wait until docs get to my wife via post and then ring gerry's but I'm thinking they may say we dont have an appointment for 2/3 weeks! How soon do they give appointments?
You only need two forms, appendix 2 which is to be handfilled and the online spouse visa form.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi everyone just to let you know I have checked with my husband and yes we have registered in pakistan lol
Phewwwwwwwww! X

auntsally

Post by auntsally » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:55 pm

Hi

Is the only way of tracking the application is by emailing bhc is there no way of tracking an application with the gwf number online?

Please respond thanks!!!

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:16 pm

gucci9 wrote:Hi everyone just to let you know I have checked with my husband and yes we have registered in pakistan lol
Phewwwwwwwww! X
LOL shukar ah!

Stop panicking love!
Cat A - Mirpur

ab112

Post by ab112 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:29 pm

tallojani wrote:

You only need two forms, appendix 2 which is to be handfilled and the online spouse visa form.

So print online form and sign it + hand fill app.2?

I've already filled in and sent app.2, this didnt need any signatures if i remember correctly.

Did you send paper VAF4 as well or just sent the printed online version?

Any ideas how soon you can book appointment at gerrys islamabad? Can you usually book ring and book same week? or need to give them a couple of weeks notice?

Thanks,

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:15 pm

ab112 wrote:
tallojani wrote:

So print online form and sign it + hand fill app.2?

I've already filled in and sent app.2, this didnt need any signatures if i remember correctly.

Did you send paper VAF4 as well or just sent the printed online version?

Any ideas how soon you can book appointment at gerrys islamabad? Can you usually book ring and book same week? or need to give them a couple of weeks notice?

Thanks,

My husband never sent the paper copy of v4fa and you dont have to because you do it online and print it! After u fill online application, pay the fee , you can book appointment , we booked in mirpur and there wasnt delays like 2-3 weeks,we booked for the following week allowed a week for the documents to arrive then booked appointment for week after, we also use this delivery service called parcel monkey / the documents arrived in 3 days, and booked appointment for the following week. So i recieved my documents last week, and on thursday iv got my appointment.
Last edited by Fari990 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Married:24/08/2014
Category A
Submitted online application:13/02/2015
Documents submitted in Mirpur on:26/02/2015
Received BHC Islamabad:27/02/2015
Processed Email:17/03/2015
Call from Gerrys:18/03/2015
Visa collected:19/03/2015
Stamp date:17/03/15

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:20 pm

Hello everyone hope you are well

I was just wondering if anyone knows about the email theory as in the past it was if you had 2 emails your granted visa (the majority )

Apparently a few people mentioned that this has changed now and if you get 1 email you are granted visa

Can someone please confirm

(Preferably if anyone has recently been granted or rejected visa would be able to answer )

Thanks x

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:23 pm

gucci9 wrote:Hello everyone hope you are well

I was just wondering if anyone knows about the email theory as in the past it was if you had 2 emails your granted visa (the majority )

Apparently a few people mentioned that this has changed now and if you get 1 email you are granted visa

(Preferably if anyone has recently been granted or rejected visa would be able to answer )

Thanks x

From what i know its

1 emaik + call from gerrys = Granted

No emails + call from gerrys = rejected

I maybe wrong
Category A

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:36 pm

I read that the suo7 form isn't necessary on another forum but I included it because a councillor at an advisory centre gave tht to fill in as well, I guess there's no harm in including it?!

Asif i didn't photocopy my forms because someone said you don't have to and tht they just keep the photocopies at the place where you submit your papers?? Lol

And yeh you have to photocopy photos, what I did was to mount a few photos on one page overlapping each other and photocopy the page it was easier lol
Plus I got my husband to send all his papers to me beforehand just so I could do my own photocopies to keep at home!

Ab112 its 2 hand written forms vaf4a and appendix2
Online form submitted then printed to send with all your papers

I was refused for a few reasons lol main one my tax wasn't paid by employer!
When I did the online form on 12th appointments were available up till 27th Feb I didn't check march, plus there's time slots each day so you'll be OK just do the online form and follow the steps

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:40 pm

Fari990 wrote:
gucci9 wrote:Hello everyone hope you are well

Thanks x

From what i know its

1 emaik + call from gerrys = Granted

No emails + call from gerrys = rejected

I maybe wrong
Hope786 got one email recently and visa was granted so things have changed!!? Lol

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:51 pm

sophia20 wrote:I read that the suo7 form isn't necessary on another forum but I included it because a councillor at an advisory centre gave tht to fill in as well, I guess there's no harm in including it?!

Asif i didn't photocopy my forms because someone said you don't have to and tht they just keep the photocopies at the place where you submit your papers?? Lol

And yeh you have to photocopy photos, what I did was to mount a few photos on one page overlapping each other and photocopy the page it was easier lol
Plus I got my husband to send all his papers to me beforehand just so I could do my own photocopies to keep at home!

Ab112 its 2 hand written forms vaf4a and appendix2
Online form submitted then printed to send with all your papers

I was refused for a few reasons lol main one my tax wasn't paid by employer!
When I did the online form on 12th appointments were available up till 27th Feb I didn't check march, plus there's time slots each day so you'll be OK just do the online form and follow the steps

Hey sis , my husband didnt send the ,v4fa paper form ! He sent the printed online application and appendix 2 (which was the only one hand written form). Because the online application form and the vf4a are the same thing arent they ? Xx
Category A

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:54 pm

auntsally wrote:Hi

Is the only way of tracking the application is by emailing bhc is there no way of tracking an application with the gwf number online?

Please respond thanks!!!

Hey aunt sal yeah thats the only way, i dont think ill track mine lol. But goodluck inshalah i submit my documents on thursday. Remember me in your duaas inshalah. X
Category A

Fari990
Pakistan

Post by Fari990 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:56 pm

gucci9 wrote:Hi Everyone

Is there any other February applicants on this forum
also is there any applying in mirpur ?

Would be nice to know so I can compare the timing of things eg, progression of application.

Thanks,

Iv got my appointment on thursday at mirpur gerrys ! Remeber me in your duas. I will too inshalah xx
Category A

sophia20

Post by sophia20 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:16 pm

Fari!! :shock:
You need vaf4a and appendix 2 filled in by hand and online form filled online then printed!
Yeh the questions are similar but everyone sends the vaf4a form as well!
Are you sure? Check again!
If your husband hasn't sent that then reschedule your appointment straight away and get him to send that form asap!
I think Gerry's won't even accept the application if you don't have all the correct forms?!?
Hope you sort this out
:? X