ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jaan786
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Jaan786 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:07 pm

AyeM.Ali wrote:
Jaan786 wrote:My wife got 2 emails. 1 today and 1 yesterday and got a text aswell saying The processed visa application for GWF ref no:xxxxxxx was recieved at the UK VISA Application centre on the 10/3/15. But she hasnt got a phone call yet

Hey! Could you please tell what each email said?
InshaAllah you'll get the visa. Prayers are with you.
We recieved this email 2 times 1 today an 1 yestersay and got this txt aswell today thy both in th pic
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (107.53 KiB) Viewed 1441 times
Last edited by Jaan786 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:27 pm

Salam alaikum all. I have just noticed something. All the emails i have received from the UKVI information people, they have for some reason got my name completely wrong in all of them. my name is Ibrar, but every email or replying email says (Dear Ibogaa)...is this something that i should be worried about? i didnt think much of it at first, but i emailed the ukvi department today in regards to my wifes appeals and even this time i got the same reply with Dear (Ibogaa)

Any idea as to why they have consistently referred to me as (Ibogaa) in emails?
Application and biometrics submitted - 27August 2014
Visa Refused - 17 December 2014
Online appeal submitted - 9th January 2015
Notice of a pending appeal - 27th January 2015
Bundle received back from BHC ISB (apparently) - 24th February 2015

Jaan786
Newly Registered

Post by Jaan786 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:50 pm

We received 2 emails and 1 text and a phone call

Jaan786
Newly Registered

Post by Jaan786 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:08 pm

If the email u received and the text u get with same GWF Ref no. Wht does that mean and a phone call to say your passport is ready cor collection.

fawad iftikhar

Post by fawad iftikhar » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:33 pm

Ibbzy wrote:@fawad brother problem for me is that I strongly beleive that in the review stage it should be overturned because there is clear proof from HMRC stating its not my fault. Clear proof in my wifes favour. So why should it even be listed for hearing. I really wanna throttle someone now.
trust me bro , their target is to drag people as much as they can , they call it "effective immigration control' by separating families on petty things !!!

dont worry inshallah if not now , i strongly blv they will overturn their decision before the court !!! nevertheless u r lucky that they got back to tribunal within the givn period lol so either way u r not too far from achieving it !!!

couple of more months m, u will get it inshallah ! hope i also hear back before June and get original decision overturned as i ws also rejected on foolish reasons :(
bio-metrics(Khi)- 02 Sept 14
RFC 24 dec 14 : rejected on financial grounds
Jan 8 15 : appealed (oral) inside the UK
Feb 23 15 : notice of pending appeal with ECM deadline till 6 June 2015

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:40 pm

fawad iftikhar wrote:
Ibbzy wrote:@fawad brother problem for me is that I strongly beleive that in the review stage it should be overturned because there is clear proof from HMRC stating its not my fault. Clear proof in my wifes favour. So why should it even be listed for hearing. I really wanna throttle someone now.
trust me bro , their target is to drag people as much as they can , they call it "effective immigration control' by separating families on petty things !!!

dont worry inshallah if not now , i strongly blv they will overturn their decision before the court !!! nevertheless u r lucky that they got back to tribunal within the givn period lol so either way u r not too far from achieving it !!!

couple of more months m, u will get it inshallah ! hope i also hear back before June and get original decision overturned as i ws also rejected on foolish reasons :(
Fawad bro funny thing is its been over 11 days but they still avent managed to list it for a court date. my hearing is a paper hearing anyway i thought i wouldnt even need it as HMRC letter is proof enough. a question though. Did you read my last post? ive just noticed that UKVI have been reffering to me with a completely different name of (IBOGAA) is that something i should be wary off? because no offence but that sounds like a nigerian name. and all emails from them have come through with that name even though i have always typed my name correctly.

AyeM.Ali

Post by AyeM.Ali » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:09 am

Jaan786 wrote:If the email u received and the text u get with same GWF Ref no. Wht does that mean and a phone call to say your passport is ready cor collection.
It doesn't really mean anything. Actually just a few months ago the two email theory was true. It happened to me too. So i know cuz I have experienced it myself. One email you'll get where they tell you the GWF no saying the application has been processed and then you'll get another email with separate content and a separate 'reference no' completely different from the GWF no. But NOW I think this theory doesn't apply anymore. People with one or no email or just texts and phonecalls are receiving their visas AlhamdoLillah. There is nothing to worry about. Tawakal Allah. Good luck :)

H4mid
Newly Registered

Post by H4mid » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:35 am

Salam everyone,

Mrs. Picked up passport this morning and Alhamdullilah visa was stamped.

Thank you all for help and support and most iimportantly prayers. I really needed all of that. Best of luck to all those who got the emails and are soon going to pick up their documents. Inshallah it will be good news for all of us ..

Special thanks to Gucci for being supportive and positive with me :)

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:52 am

H4mid wrote:Salam everyone,

Thank you all for help and support and most iimportantly prayers. I really needed all of that. Best of luck to all those who got the emails and are soon going to pick up their documents. Inshallah it will be good news for all of us ..

MashaAllah fantastic!!

Glad it worked out for you! Goes to show only Allah decides no matter what.

All the best!
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:56 am

Thanks to Allah almighty i got my visa today, i'm so happppyyy :D best of luck to all of you still waiting for your visas, i applied on cash savings(category D) :D got one email from islamvisainfo and next day got call to collect the passport. A special thank you to tallojani and alil2014 for answering my queries, THANK YOU!!!!
Applied@islamabad on 8/12/2014
Email received Decision delayed on 11/2/2015
Processed email received on 9 march 2015
10th march visa Granted mashallah :D

roger354

Post by roger354 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:58 am

I'm sorry to anyone who got offended by my comme ts but this visa process is so long and gruesome that it takes a tole on ppl sometimes.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:05 am

tallojani wrote:
saf786 wrote:Hey my husband did his city and guilds English test on 14th February and he was told that the results will cone in 10 days ..now his been chasing it up and they have said it will come around 18th march ! Do they take this long to get results back ? Anybody who can share their experience with me ?
My bhabie did the test on 7 feb and was told results will come in a month, today she received the online results that she has passed the test and now they saying it will take another 10 days for the certficates to come. I hope she receives them ASAP coz we are ready to apply.
How do u receive online results ? Do we check on a website or do they email them? My husband wasn't given any reference no. Or wasn't told anything like this .. thanks you

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:17 am

H4mid wrote:Salam everyone,

A Massive Congratulations!!!!! WOOOOP WOOOP
It just comes to show anything is possible with prayer!
Told you it was gonna be fine :D

Awwwwwww Thanks and no worries I think there nothing worse than bringing someone down and especially wen you didnt recieve your outcome yet

Well done and wish you a successful married life ahead :)
Visa Granted Shukar Alhamdulillah :)

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:18 am

roger354 wrote:Thanks to Allah almighty i got my visa today, i'm so happppyyy :D best of luck to all of you still waiting for your visas, i applied on cash savings(category D) :D got one email from islamvisainfo and next day got call to collect the passport. A special thank you to tallojani and alil2014 for answering my queries, THANK YOU!!!!
Congrats! :)

Shreen

Post by Shreen » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:03 am

Congrats H4mid & roger354 :) sooo happy for u guys :) roger354 when did u apply and where frm ?

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:14 am

Heyy All
Im thinking of going on Holiday to Pakistan
Would that be a problem If iv applied on the end of Feb ?
Im thinking of going next week just for 2 weeks ?

shfh7815
Pakistan

Post by shfh7815 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:29 am

Hi can someone give me guidance on how to escalate my case? Thanks
Biometrics 11th may
Processed 10th August - refused
Appeal submitted 26th Aug
Confirmation 12th October
MP letter 12th Nov
Appeal deadline- 22 Jan
Email- refusal overturned- 24th Nov
Call- will email letter for submission - 26th Nov

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:31 am

shfh7815 wrote:Hi can someone give me guidance on how to escalate my case? Thanks
Hey Under wat catogery did you apply under ?
Im not too sure I think you haveto follow the link in the email and fill it all in I havent done so myself.

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:35 am

gucci9 wrote:Heyy All
Salaam Gucci - nope no problem. I applied end of November I went for 2 weeks end of December. I would recommend to anyone whose in the process go back home spend that time with the family there's nothing like it!
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

gucci9

Post by gucci9 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:51 am

rudey786 wrote:
gucci9 wrote:Heyy All
Salaam Gucci - nope no problem. I applied end of November I went for 2 weeks end of December. I would recommend to anyone whose in the process go back home spend that time with the family there's nothing like it!
I know so true
I really really wanto go but Iv just seen the tickets prices are really high like £800 :o :O

I went back few months ago I think I should wait for My hubby to come over and save up for a house and Insha'Allah will go then :)
I love it there espeacially the special treatment I get lol get treated like a queen :D :lol:
BTW once they are hier can they still travel in their 5 years ??

Thanks

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:55 am

Hello All,

I have been a silent reader on here for sometime and have found this forum very helpful whilst applying for my wife's visa. Firstly a big congrats to all those who have received their spouse's visa.

My wife had her biometrics done on the 09/02/15 from Karachi and received a text the same day and an email from FCO the following day. Asked for a status on the 02/03/15 to which we received a reply 'has not been assessed by an ECO yet'.

This is one of the worst waiting times. But just hoping and praying that all of us on this forum will not have to wait too long as everything is in the Almighty's hands.

roger354

Post by roger354 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:39 am

Thanks gucci :D when your husband get the visa he can come back to pakistan but only for 4 weeks.

Shreen thank you so much :) i applied on 8th December in Islamabad, received email on 11th feb that decision is delayed n on march 10 i received a email and call.

Guys i wish you all best of luck inshallah all of you will get your visas, make sure when your spouse comes to uk, he/she brings nikahnama/tb test/ polio test/ english test in hand coz they might ask for it, also make sure they remember their house address.

Some people asked how to escalate case, just go to ukvi website and send them this email with all your details
Type of escalation: settlement
Date of birth
gwf number
Location of vaf
Date of biometrics
Full name
type of visa:settlement
Passport number
nationality
Country of application
brief reason of escalation

Hope it helps , i would advise escalating after 2 months, i used to ask for updates every single day :)

roger354

Post by roger354 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:43 am

sean2606 wrote:Hello All,

I have been a silent reader on here for sometime and have found this forum very helpful whilst applying for my wife's visa. Firstly a big congrats to all those who have received their spouse's visa.

My wife had her biometrics done on the 09/02/15 from Karachi and received a text the same day and an email from FCO the following day. Asked for a status on the 02/03/15 to which we received a reply 'has not been assessed by an ECO yet'.
Calm down u only applied 1 month ago, they usually take 2-3 months, sit tight n u will get ur visa soon
This is one of the worst waiting times. But just hoping and praying that all of us on this forum will not have to wait too long as everything is in the Almighty's hands.
Calm down tiger u only applied 1 month ago, they usually take 2-3 months, sit tight n u will get ur visa soon

Ibbzy

Post by Ibbzy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Salam all. Just a big congrats to everyone who got there visa's yesterday. May Allah swt keep you all very happy! please do make dua for everyone else.
A quick question, should i be concerned about all my email correspondents from UKVI have been referring to me with a completely different name? My name is Ibrar, but every email i received from them referred to me as Ibogaa?

sean2606
United Kingdom

Post by sean2606 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:57 pm

roger354 wrote:
sean2606 wrote:Hello All,

Calm down u only applied 1 month ago, they usually take 2-3 months, sit tight n u will get ur visa soon
Calm down tiger u only applied 1 month ago, they usually take 2-3 months, sit tight n u will get ur visa soon
Thanks roger354, i was just stating my timeline though lol