ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:17 am

Salam all
Thank you for the reply

I applied under the old ruling, initially in may 2012, at that time we had been married for over four years. The solicitor did say that he had made an application where ILR was mentioned.

At the time my application was made my salary was just over 13 grand apart from the savings

Can u kindly tell me how much we would need to earn roughly in order to gain Ilr inshaAllah and roughly how long it would take
Thanks

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:23 am

Salam zully

Hope all ok, your must have handed in his passport, I'm sure he must have asked when he will get it back stamped inshaAllah . Kindly let me know so I can get a rough idea
Any the news still hasn't sunk in yet I guess I'll truly believe it when my hubby is here inshaAllah. Sorry guys I can't help it. It was such a long strenuous treck
To all those waiting, I still pray for you cos I know how it felt and hope that u here soon

Tc

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:08 pm

meena1234 wrote:Salam zully

Hope all ok, your must have handed in his passport, I'm sure he must have asked when he will get it back stamped inshaAllah . Kindly let me know so I can get a rough idea
Any the news still hasn't sunk in yet I guess I'll truly believe it when my hubby is here inshaAllah. Sorry guys I can't help it. It was such a long strenuous treck
To all those waiting, I still pray for you cos I know how it felt and hope that u here soon

Tc
Hi, first thing DONT say sorry, you should be and have every right to be happy or ask so many question, everyone will get their visa when allah choose, my case was very difficult as my hubby was misinformed and he was an overstayer without us knowing this, and i win my case, we have all married in the eyes of allah and he will not keep us apart that long, inshallah everyone. Will forget these days and move on.
Anyway my hubby didnt ask when to expecg pasport back. But he hanced it in on fricay in mirpur an by friday eve he had a text sayin its has been dispatched to islamabad i will let you kniw the day he gets it...
Where was your appeal in islamabad or dubai do you know. But i shallah your hubby will bd here within the month
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 am

SALAAM ZULLY AND MEENA,

SORRY AINT BEEN ON HERE FOR AN WHILE, VERY HAPPY TO HEAR BOTH OF YOU GOT YOUR APPEALS OVERTURNED. CONGRATULATION V MUCH.

I STILL HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING YET. ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS, MINE AND ZULLY WAS 5 DAYS DIFFRENCE. IM HAPPPY TO HEAR YOU GOT URZ OVERTURNED BUT FEEL DOWN SAME TIME AS I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHNG.

YOU HAVENT GT MUCH TIME LEFT START GTTN READY,

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:21 pm

prince007 wrote:SALAAM ZULLY AND MEENA,

SORRY AINT BEEN ON HERE FOR AN WHILE, VERY HAPPY TO HEAR BOTH OF YOU GOT YOUR APPEALS OVERTURNED. CONGRATULATION V MUCH.

I STILL HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING YET. ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS, MINE AND ZULLY WAS 5 DAYS DIFFRENCE. IM HAPPPY TO HEAR YOU GOT URZ OVERTURNED BUT FEEL DOWN SAME TIME AS I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHNG.

I'm glad to hear from you... I thought u may have gone Pakistan. I really don't understand your case. If it was withdrawn then you should get a call letter. Get your solicitor to write to the ECO...you need to sort this out ASAP. Also did you get your appeal money of £140 back by any chance.,
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:13 pm

Salam all

Hi prince good to hear from u, but sorry to hear that u have not heard anything further
Please contact your solicitor as soon as possible, get your mp involved too, they can be really helpful in speeding things up. I suggest you definitely do that before the week ends

If you guys remember I also got my mp to write a letter to the home office in ibd and the entry clearance manager replied to the mp clarifying all facts. The mp then sent me a copy of that letter which was really kind of her.
The point is that they are in position to write and atleast get a reply no matter what sort
Please don't delay

Zully
What date did your hubby put down for His departure inshaAllah
Hope he arrives quickly

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:20 pm

meena1234 wrote:Salam all

Hi prince good to hear from u, but sorry to hear that u have not heard anything further
Please contact your solicitor as soon as possible, get your mp involved too, they can be really helpful in speeding things up. I suggest you definitely do that before the week ends

If you guys remember I also got my mp to write a letter to the home office in ibd and the entry clearance manager replied to the mp clarifying all facts. The mp then sent me a copy of that letter which was really kind of her.
The point is that they are in position to write and atleast get a reply no matter what sort
Please don't delay

Zully
Hope he arrives quickly
He put down 1 of April. They just need a travel date it's not Asif they will sort it out before... I'm not sure what's behind this. Has hubby not handed his passport in yet! Inshallah within a week of you guys handing it in you will get it back maybe before Easter ends he can get here.... Inshallah.
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Hi
He handed it in yesterday and put down first week of April. Let's hope that they give it back as soon as possible
The reason why I asked about Ilr was that I wanted to start study in September and was wondering what documents were needed and wether or not I should study or work

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:07 pm

meena1234 wrote:Hi
He handed it in yesterday and put down first week of April. Let's hope that they give it back as soon as possible
The reason why I asked about Ilr was that I wanted to start study in September and was wondering what documents were needed and wether or not I should study or work

Well his ILR will not be for 2 years my love n you need to support him. Well if he gets a job then there shouldn't be an issue.
visa stamped?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:31 pm

zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:SALAAM ZULLY AND MEENA,

I'm glad to hear from you... I thought u may have gone Pakistan. I really don't understand your case. If it was withdrawn then you should get a call letter. Get your solicitor to write to the ECO...you need to sort this out ASAP. Also did you get your appeal money of £140 back by any chance.,

I have come to visit my wife for few weeks. I dont know what to do and say. Hard times. My solicitor did email them in jan. After tht I been mailing them and the reply I was getting that thers heavy load of appeals going on. The reason why I didnt get refund bcuz the home office rep withdrew at the court hearing when I was there infrnt of me. Have alrdy contactd mp and also email bhc. Ya Allah please help us Ameen.

prince007

Post by prince007 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Please don't delay

Zully
Hope he arrives quickly
Hi I have alrdy contctd my MP.as u know gota wait 3 to 4weeks for the reply. Its been 3months since court hearing.

Very happy for u and zully May Allah SWT bless you both Ameen.

Did u both recieve call letter by email or letter at home aswell?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:51 pm

prince007 wrote:

Please don't delay

Zully
Hope he arrives quickly
Hi I have alrdy contctd my MP.as u know gota wait 3 to 4weeks for the reply. Its been 3months since court hearing.

My decision was sent to my solicitor. Did you recieve a letter from court about your case?
Then four weeks later his call letter was posted.
I also received my money back from court.
Prince I'm very concerned your case is t straight forward. You need to speak with your solicitor and get him to email them lot. I feeling bad for you they haven't made anything clear. I don't your solicitor has too.
visa stamped?

naCC
BANNED

Post by naCC » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:42 pm

Hi has anyone recently applied for spouse visa from Islamabad under ILR category ?

prince007

Post by prince007 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:44 am

zully wrote:
prince007 wrote:

Please don't delay

Zully
Hope he arrives quickly

My decision was sent to my solicitor. Did you recieve a letter from court about your case?
Then four weeks later his call letter was posted.
I also received my money back from court.
Prince I'm very concerned your case is t straight forward. You need to speak with your solicitor and get him to email them lot. I feeling bad for you they haven't made anything clear. I don't your solicitor has too.
Yes I recieved a letter of withdrawal, u recieved money back from court? But u attented court init u only get money back if case gets withdrawn befre attnding court. My solictor did tell me what has happened and was expectn a reply within 4 6weeks. Have contacted mp now hope its good news. Please Remember me in ur Dua's.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:17 am

Guys I have got rfc today... Hubby is collecting passport tmr.... Inshallah this journey for me is over..

Prince. If you win your case then judge does ask for money to go back into your account... A withdrawal of a case means you won. So you should had of been receiving wifey from airport. But now mp is involved then atleast your file will come out. Inshallah within a month yours will be done...
I will remember you in my prays. Don't stay away too long now I wanna know when you get your call letter...
visa stamped?

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:15 pm

Happy for you zully. :)
Remember us in your prayers. Our wait goes on...

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:17 pm

r4sh1d wrote:Happy for you zully. :)
Remember us in your prayers. Our wait goes on...
Thank you... I don't envy you. I hope your wait finished quickily...
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:54 pm

Alhamdullillah ,zully

May Allah give u and your family a prosperous future inshaAllah.
All those on this forum and others in similar situation, I pray that we never go through such difficult ordeal again in our lives.

I think this calls for a sadaka zully, and please keep updating, if u don't mind I'd like to have your email address can u please send it on pm.

Hope u guys hear good news soon

Prince
Good to hear ur with wifey and ur in touch with mp, but has he/she actually sent u a copy of the letter she wrote or sent a letter telling u the gist of what he/she wrote. These really come in handy when needed and gives u reassurance too. So I suggest that u ask for these if they have not been sent (do not wait for 3,4 weeks) Please don't think that I'm pressurising in any way but this is our right and u have to be persuasive

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:08 pm

meena1234 wrote:Alhamdullillah ,zully

May Allah give u and your family a prosperous future inshaAllah.
All those on this forum and others in similar situation, I pray that we never go through such difficult ordeal again in our lives.

I think this calls for a sadaka zully, and please keep updating, if u don't mind I'd like to have your email address can u please send it on pm.

Hope u guys hear good news soon

Prince
Good to hear ur with wifey and ur in touch with mp, but has he/she actually sent u a copy of the letter she wrote or sent a letter telling u the gist of what he/she wrote. These really come in handy when needed and gives u reassurance too. So I suggest that u ask for these if they have not been sent (do not wait for 3,4 weeks) Please don't think that I'm pressurising in any way but this is our right and u have to be persuasive

Yes prince... Put your foot down. To be honest I'm not sure what your paying your solicitor for. He is t doing anything... Chase it up. Go to mp. And tell solicitor to email them... Please.

Meena thank you for your kind words.... Just be ready early next week hubby will get a text message saying passports ready. They did mine in 6 days... So by the end if next week you could be a family on e again. Your daughter must be so happy....
I pm you my email add.
visa stamped?

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:18 pm

JazakAllah zully

Gotcha zully, now I'm sure not to loose u as a Freind if u vanish from this forum inshaAllah

May Allah grant u the very best in future, by the way surah inshiqaq and sura waqia are really helpful at this time

Tc

meena1234

Post by meena1234 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Salam

Hubby got his passport back with visa stamped today alhamdullillah
It says it says multiple visa on the top lasting till 2015 and then mentions spouse visa with my date of birth and name
I'm confused because I thought that if a couple have been living together for over four years then they get ilr

Secondly since my appeal was overturned in review should I be getting the 140 pounds back
Kindly explain in detail

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:32 pm

meena1234 wrote:Salam

It says it says multiple visa on the top lasting till 2015 and then mentions spouse visa with my date of birth and name
I'm confused because I thought that if a couple have been living together for over four years then they get ilr

Secondly since my appeal was overturned in review should I be getting the 140 pounds back
Kindly explain in detail
Meena, could you plz remind me of your timeline?

RanaJi
Newly Registered

waiting time after Court Hearing

Post by RanaJi » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Hi Everyone,
Can anybody give any idea that how long it takes to get decision after Court hearing? As my wife's hearing took place around 4 weeks ago and i have not heard anything since.
Thanx

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:56 pm

r4sh1d wrote:
meena1234 wrote:Salam

Kindly explain in detail
Meena, could you plz remind me of your timeline?

Congratulations..... That's fantastic how exciting for you. I bet it feel surreal...
There is another type visa that couples have if they have lived together I can't remember the name. If you only put it spouse visa then you have the correct visa my love.

You don't get your money back in overturned cases if I'm right.
Only if it goes to court and home office loose then judge makes them pay back.

When will hubby be coming over....
visa stamped?

zully
Member of Standing

Re: waiting time after Court Hearing

Post by zully » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:58 pm

RanaJi wrote:Hi Everyone,
Can anybody give any idea that how long it takes to get decision after Court hearing? As my wife's hearing took place around 4 weeks ago and i have not heard anything since.
Thanx
I got my reply after three weeks. Did you have a solicitor, you need to call the court that you had your appeal and find out what has happened with your determination letter...
visa stamped?