ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

March 2015 Naturalization application timeline

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

malgorzata
Newly Registered

Re: March 2015 Naturalization application timeline

Post by malgorzata » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:18 pm

jojo351 wrote:feel happy for you malgorzata :D was your case a spotless straight one?
I have spent 100 days outside UK in last 12 months...appart from that - rather straight one

m.

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:00 am

congrats so happy to see approval after a long time in March thread. Btw in one of my previous posts I said that I am feeling that this week or next week someone will get approval and here it comes . My sixth sense worked well this time :pa

Jah_bless
Newly Registered

Post by Jah_bless » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:47 pm

malgorzata wrote:
jojo351 wrote:feel happy for you malgorzata :D was your case a spotless straight one?
I have spent 100 days outside UK in last 12 months...appart from that - rather straight one

m.
Congratulations, Its a good start for March. All of us will get the privilege approval soon. Keep your hopes high everyone.

16th March applicant..................... :D :D :D
Approval date.........................still waiting

Pk1234
Newly Registered

Post by Pk1234 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:43 pm

Applied 24th March, NCS Uxbridge
TIER 1, 5 YRS + ILR 1 YEAR
3 Applicants (myself, wife n son)
Application sent 26th March
Fee deducted child application 4th April.
Fee deducted Main applicants 15 april
Not very straight fwd application. No comments.

Approved 6th June.
Best of luck to all.

ironmaiden

Post by ironmaiden » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:23 pm

Pk1234 wrote:Applied 24th March, NCS Uxbridge

Approved 6th June.
Best of luck to all.
Congrats! I'm so happy to see some approvals. Hopefully HO started working on March applications so we can all get approvals soon :)

jojo351

Post by jojo351 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:45 am

Pk1234 wrote:Applied 24th March, NCS Uxbridge

Approved 6th June.
Best of luck to all.
PK would you like to comment a bit more with regards to the "not very straight forward " case please? :D

Ash29g
Newly Registered

Post by Ash29g » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:46 pm

Hello all
New to the forum
Application of myself + spouse
Application date :23/03/15
Date of receipt : 31/03/15
Fees deducted : 01/04/15
Approval: waiting
Criteria: 5yr+1ilr
Nationality: Indian
Ncs services: Southwark NCS

Spoke to local MP and MPs correspondence team got the same old tired response of 6 months waiting period. This forum has been very useful. Good luck to all

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:14 pm

hi
can someone answer me please ? There was a section in form where they asked about past 5 years addresses right so those who applied on basis of spouse visa then ILR did you guys mention your other country address as well ? because those who came by spouse visa cant complete this 5 years address as i mentioned my addresses since i came here . I didnt put the address ( other country )before i came here so does it make any difference to my application ?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:30 pm

tulip11 wrote:can someone answer me please ? There was a section in form where they asked about past 5 years addresses right so those who applied on basis of spouse visa then ILR did you guys mention your other country address as well ? because those who came by spouse visa cant complete this 5 years address as i mentioned my addresses since i came here . I didnt put the address ( other country )before i came here so does it make any difference to my application ?
I doubt that this will be a problem, even though the form does ask for all addresses over the last 5 years (from what I remember it doesn't qualify it to say UK addresses only) If the HO require your overseas addresses, they would write to ask for them, so I wouldn't worry.

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:58 pm

Thanks cs95tdg. Now I am thinking why my approval is taking too long. But that NCS lady checked the form and she said fine. I hope they wont refuse my application due to this reason :(

ironmaiden

Post by ironmaiden » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:07 pm

tulip11 wrote:Thanks cs95tdg. Now I am thinking why my approval is taking too long. But that NCS lady checked the form and she said fine. I hope they wont refuse my application due to this reason :(
Don't worry tulip11, I don't think it would be related to that you still didn't get the approval. I filled all my addresses for past 5 years and I still don't have any response either :) We will get our brown envelops soon, don't worry :)

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:15 pm

ironmaiden wrote:
tulip11 wrote:Thanks cs95tdg. Now I am thinking why my approval is taking too long. But that NCS lady checked the form and she said fine. I hope they wont refuse my application due to this reason :(
Don't worry tulip11, I don't think it would be related to that you still didn't get the approval. I filled all my addresses for past 5 years and I still don't have any response either :) We will get our brown envelops soon, don't worry :)
Thanks. I hope so we all get our approvals very soon.
But do you think it would be a problem ? I filled all my UK addresses since I came here I thought it just apply to uk addresses even NCS lady checked the form and where we left something she said put this n that but she didnt say anything about addresses .

ssyk9
Newly Registered

Post by ssyk9 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:26 pm

No need to worry i believed if applied spouse route required last 3years address only not 5y correct me if i am wrong.

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:30 pm

ssyk9 wrote:No need to worry i believed if applied spouse route required last 3years address only not 5y correct me if i am wrong.
But the march form which I filled there they asked for past 5 years not 3.

ironmaiden

Post by ironmaiden » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:31 pm

tulip11 wrote:
ironmaiden wrote:
Thanks. I hope so we all get our approvals very soon.
But do you think it would be a problem ? I filled all my UK addresses since I came here I thought it just apply to uk addresses even NCS lady checked the form and where we left something she said put this n that but she didnt say anything about addresses .
Well I'm really sure it won't be a problem. The worst scenario they would send you a letter and request that information but I really don't think it's going to happen. Also you used NCS and paid for the service. Their responsibility is not only taking photocopies, they also need to ensure application form is filled correctly and you provided all necessary documents.

ssyk9
Newly Registered

Post by ssyk9 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:35 pm

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 31449.html

@tulip : I did march but only asked 3y ncs confirmed advised 3y address enough for spouse application

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:41 pm

ssyk9 wrote:http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 31449.html

@tulip : I did same as you march but only asked 3y ncs confirmed advised 3y enough
Thanks ssyk. Yes thats what I thought n filled the form but today I searched so some are saying you need to cover your overseas address in order to cover past 5 years. I hope that wont create any problem. Good luck to all of you. When did you apply ?

ssyk9
Newly Registered

Post by ssyk9 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:42 pm

Applied March 26th hope every one get soon i believed march applicants will post here soon with good news.

chocolateorange88
BANNED

Post by chocolateorange88 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:24 am

When i went NCS with my husband on 11th June she told me to ignore 5 year previous address and only put 3 years. She even crossed out the actual word 'five' and put Three n its place.
She told us my husband is applying under 3 year rule so only need 3 years previous address..... and she was very confident about it too . i guess if the HO want more they can always write i suppose.

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:00 am

yesilgozlerim wrote:When i went NCS with my husband on 11th June she told me to ignore 5 year previous address and only put 3 years. She even crossed out the actual word 'five' and put Three n its place.
She told us my husband is applying under 3 year rule so only need 3 years previous address..... and she was very confident about it too . i guess if the HO want more they can always write i suppose.

Still.Waiting

Post by Still.Waiting » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:18 am

tulip11 wrote:hi
can someone answer me please ? There was a section in form where they asked about past 5 years addresses right so those who applied on basis of spouse visa then ILR did you guys mention your other country address as well ? because those who came by spouse visa cant complete this 5 years address as i mentioned my addresses since i came here . I didnt put the address ( other country )before i came here so does it make any difference to my application ?
I think they are looking to see where you have been in last five years rather than counting your time in UK (there's another section for that) Looking to see if there are any gaps meaning if you have been to prison or involved in inappropriate activities etc either in UK or abroad. Therefore it is recommended you put down a full five yr history including overseas addresses. However if you've not given them full five yrs then I guess they'll come back to if needed I dont think they'll reject you on these basis, might raise some flags...

mindhunter89
Newly Registered

Post by mindhunter89 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:38 am

Still.Waiting wrote:
tulip11 wrote:hi
I think they are looking to see where you have been in last five years rather than counting your time in UK (there's another section for that) Looking to see if there are any gaps meaning if you have been to prison or involved in inappropriate activities etc either in UK or abroad. Therefore it is recommended you put down a full five yr history including overseas addresses. However if you've not given them full five yrs then I guess they'll come back to if needed I dont think they'll reject you on these basis, might raise some flags...

I agree with that because I came in August 2010 so it's not complete 5 years in UK so I gave all 5 years including overseas address... It's 3 years criteria for British spouse...

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:47 am

Mindhunter I applied on basis of spouse of BC under 3 years rule. Thank you all for your responses :)

chowkal

Post by chowkal » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:39 pm

Good Luck Tulip

I guess yours on the way :-)

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:34 pm

chowkal wrote:Good Luck Tulip

I guess yours on the way :-)
Thanks chowkal. I hope and pray that everyone who is waiting for this envelope gets his/her soon ameen. But tbh since yesterday this past 5 years address make me worried :evil: