ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saannaa
- thin ice -

Post by saannaa » Mon May 07, 2012 4:00 pm

shamailaubaid wrote:AS OF 07/05/2012

FEBRUARY 2012 - Possible response May

shamaila application submited in Lhr on 07/02/12 waiting (63)
BIG MAJ application submited in Mrp on 08/02/12 waiting (62)
hide&seek application submited in Isb on 09/02/2012 waiting(61)
sayyidi application submitted in ? on 12/02/2012 waiting (59)
Gregarious application submited in Khi on 17/02/12 waiting (55)
sefreak application submited in Lhr on 20/02/12 waiting (54)
shade00 application submited in Isl on 22/02/12 waiting (52)
TNT4ever application submited in Lhr on 22/02/12 waiting (52)
chtahir application submited in Isl on 27/02/12 waiting (49)
RAHIM application submited in Isl on 28/02/12 waiting (48)

MARCH 2012 - Possible response June

saannaa application submited in khi on 01/03/12 (47)
Nazia application submited in Mpr on 09/03/12 waiting (40)
MrE2012 spplication submitted in ISL on 09/03/12 waiting (40)
21SHOAIB21 application submited in Mpr on 12/03/12 waiting (39)
*Y3NVY* application submitted in Isl 12/03/12 (39)
el nino application submitted in Isl 13/03/12 (38)
Sal7786 application submited in Mpr on 16/03/12 waiting (35)
Mush2012 application submitted in Lhr 16/03/12 waiting (35)
Munchies27 application submited in Lhr on 19/03/12 waiting (34)
Shamus7000 application submited in Mpr on 22/03/12 waiting (31)
Shatif application submited in Lhr on 28/03/12 waiting (27)
Gohar application submitted in ?? on 28.03/12 waiting (27)
Aimsal application submitted in Khi on 29/03/12 waiting (26)
xXxMrsZxXx app submitted in Lhr on 30/03/12 waiting (25)

APRIL 2012 - Possible response July

solder786 application submitted in Mpr on 11/04/12 waiting (19)
awaham application submitted in Isl on 12/04/12 waiting (18)
danyboy application submitted in Isl on 23/04/12 waiting (10)
assadullah application submitted In mirpur 24/4/12 waiting (9)
[/quote]

where is JANUARY applicant?

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Mon May 07, 2012 4:03 pm

[/quote]

January applicants.............Gone with the wind..........Yaar, do duaa for the rest of other people and yourself.
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

saannaa
- thin ice -

Post by saannaa » Mon May 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Shatif wrote:
saannaa wrote:
Gregarious wrote:@saannaa

Please add your timeline.
how can i add time line?
if u go in profile at the top of the page and add signature with ur timeline
thanku
Application submitted: karachi. 1.03.12
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC 1/03/2012
Under Process at British High Commission: 14/03/12

shamailaubaid

Post by shamailaubaid » Mon May 07, 2012 4:06 pm

i think some people have forgot to update us, we are now on february applicants getting sum response!!!
submitted @ lahore 07/02/12
waited 65 working days
Ready for Collection: 9/5/12
picking up 10/5/12
Visa Granted

saannaa
- thin ice -

Post by saannaa » Mon May 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Gregarious wrote:
January applicants.............Gone with the wind..........Yaar, do duaa for the rest of other people and yourself.[/quote]

lol

yeah i pray to all members who r waiting
Application submitted: karachi. 1.03.12
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC 1/03/2012
Under Process at British High Commission: 14/03/12

Gregarious
Member of Standing

LATEST SUNDAY NEWS

Post by Gregarious » Mon May 07, 2012 4:17 pm

YESTERDAY'S Sunday Times, a person for the UKBA says that the government is introducing changes to visa rules to stop the abuses and using the Article 8 Of the Human Rights Act. This law might be revised.

There will be changes to family immigration route, announced by the present government last year, so it seems likely that the government does intend to bring in changes around June time. i.e. £25700 Maintenance Requirement from June 2012
Last edited by Gregarious on Mon May 07, 2012 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

Shatif
Member of Standing

Re: LATEST SUNDAY NEWS

Post by Shatif » Mon May 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Gregarious wrote:YESTERDAY'S Sunday Times, a person for the UKBA says that the government is introducing changes to visa rules to stop the abuses and using the Article 8 Of the Human Rights Act. This law might be revised.

There will be changes to family immigration route, announced by the present government last year, so it seems likely that the government does intend to bring in changes around June time. i.e. Spouse Income will be £25700 Maintenance Requirement from June 2012
isnt this a breach of human rights, the average british how many earn more than that come one, I believe human rights gonna be all over this.

aimsal

Post by aimsal » Mon May 07, 2012 4:33 pm

*Y3NVY* wrote:
Shatif wrote:gud morning peoples, hopefully new week will mean alot of people will be getting responses as alot hitting or near the 60 day.

shamaila sis i got the feeling u gonna be hearing something this week.

inshallah i hope so..sonetimes it gets so stressing end up fighting with people for no reason lol...just hope we all get positive responses soon
i thought i am the only angry one around :)
29-03-2012 Application submitted at Karachi
29-03-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
13-04-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Mon May 07, 2012 4:38 pm

[/quote]

Why, what happened?

aimsal

Post by aimsal » Mon May 07, 2012 4:39 pm

skstar wrote:TOEIC A1 English language test authorized by UK border agency (UKBA).

That's the one.
I think.....
I took the test at Islamabad it was the city & guilds test. At first the lady at the test centre said it will take about 4-5 weeks, but eventually i got the results at the end of third week.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Re: LATEST SUNDAY NEWS

Post by Gregarious » Mon May 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Shatif wrote:
Gregarious wrote:YESTERDAY'S Sunday Times, a person for the UKBA says that the government is introducing changes to visa rules to stop the abuses and using the Article 8 Of the Human Rights Act. This law might be revised.

There will be changes to family immigration route, announced by the present government last year, so it seems likely that the government does intend to bring in changes around June time. i.e. Spouse Income will be £25700 Maintenance Requirement from June 2012
isnt this a breach of human rights, the average british how many earn more than that come one, I believe human rights gonna be all over this.
They are very clever, they are going to change the law from root cause.

aimsal

Post by aimsal » Mon May 07, 2012 4:45 pm

XnailaX wrote:greg..ur in my duas but no matter wat U say..im not goin anywherrrrrrr so 8) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: HEHE
thats so generous :) please pray for us all

aimsal

Post by aimsal » Mon May 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Gregarious wrote:
Why, what happened?[/quote]
I am praying for all the feb applicants they get positive responses.
the waiting is so bad I actually get angry on small things :(

danyboy
Newly Registered

Post by danyboy » Mon May 07, 2012 4:52 pm

@shatif
thnks for adding me in time line
i will update you INSHALLAH

Hamza1
Newly Registered

Post by Hamza1 » Mon May 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Blitz03 wrote:Guys,

Am out of here, I wish each and everyone of you all the happiness you deserve.

And remember to respect others,

Its been a really good experience to join the forum, whilst waiting for the outcome of the application. I have been able to seek advise from others which has been v helpful.

A polite not, be vary of some who unnecessarily put you down for no reason, and see themselves as "know it all" and show rude and aggressive behaviour towards other users. Its all. B.S.

"self respect isn't ignoring your flaws, its embracing them"

Zahar110@ check ur pm
Gregarious@ ur a great person too, naila@ ur great
*Y3NVY*@ ,Shatif@ Inshallaha your going to get the visa.

And my apologies to others users whom I have missed out, best of luck Inshallaha your day shall be here soon.

Would like to keep in contact with you people just pm me, and we can exchange contact details

Kindly forgive me if I hurt any of you please. Jazakallah khair

Allahfiz,
AOA my brother's and sisters,

I have reading all the pages from March 2012 till present, I can see that King2be is self stuck up, obnoxious prat.. who lyks puting ppl down. Blitz03 and zahra110, were the only ones to standup to this cyber king (king2be) lmao. mate your a weak guy.. who thinks his adivice is better than others and then he fails to get a visa. what a joke. Big up to blitz n zahra110

Hamza1
Newly Registered

Post by Hamza1 » Mon May 07, 2012 5:39 pm

by the way I submitted my case at lhr @12/02/2012

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Mon May 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Hamza1 wrote:by the way I submitted my case at lhr @12/02/2012

Hamza state ur timeline on signature so everybody can see when u submitted,
It makes it easier to keep a tag on applicants and the timescales.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Mon May 07, 2012 5:51 pm

AOA my brother's and sisters,
Walekumsalaam, Welcome to the forum, your first message based on criticism, hope you understand.

ssms
Newly Registered

Post by ssms » Mon May 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Gregarious wrote:
January applicants.............Gone with the wind..........Yaar, do duaa for the rest of other people and yourself.[/quote]

hi i check my status every day and its still same even if i check on my mobile.........................its not changing any where.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Mon May 07, 2012 6:09 pm

ssms wrote:
Gregarious wrote:
January applicants.............Gone with the wind..........Yaar, do duaa for the rest of other people and yourself.
hi i check my status every day and its still same even if i check on my mobile.........................its not changing any where.
[/quote]

Sorry about that, ssms, hope you will get some good news very soon

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Mon May 07, 2012 6:12 pm

zully wrote:R4sh1d

hi and welcome I have just joined myself. Inshallah everything will be ok.

Right firstly i would not worry about plastic folders ect this may be a little annoying for them. if you look at past post they have mentioned everything you may need. Always remember everyone's case is different.

The living arrangements may let you down as they like to see that you have some where for your partner, I think if that was me i may just ask my parents to write a letter and say that i am moving back with them just to sound more secure.
Dont go by what i say wait for the other members to advise im sure someone else has been in the same situation

Just tell you partner to make a photocopy of everything you send and make sure anything like a copy of your passport is atested by a solicitor and make sure u have a sponser letter too.

zully
thanks. i would have liked to submit the documents in an organised manner but that sounds like it will be unlikely.

i cannot say i am moving in with my parents as my they live in london and my job is in bristol. can get a undertaking from them to accomodate us if ever required though.
awaham wrote: Welcome. Regarding presenting your folder nicely etc, it does not matter I spent a whole hour on the net with my wife telling her the order of paperwork to put in the folder, which I had specifically sent her from here. But Gerrys had other things on their mind they just ask for papers in whatever order they like bunch it up in a random order and give the folder back!

Regarding accommodation. You should definitely provide evidence of current accommodation. I think its a good policy to give the ECO as much info as possible if it is relevant hence a letter to explain the situation you will find yourself in a few months time should be good, but i'd recommend you need to provide alternative accommodation details be it your parents or otherwise. And remember if it is your parents a letter from them with a signature wont be enough. You need to have an housing report done on your parents residence which specifically states that the amount of space they have will not result in the house becoming overcrowded. Hence you need a council / property surveyor to do this report.

Hope above helps.
I have contacted jerrys to ask them about the order they expect them in so we can minimise inconvenience for both parties (mainly us though).

thanks for the tip about the housing report, that should be ok.
i do plan to be fairly transparent about the situation as it would be unreasonable for me to get a place four months before my current contract expires. i can show them that i have no problems paying rent/bills etc.

this is a quote from a directive/annex on UKBA website about accomodation/maintenance:
"Accommodation for the couple will often be prospective rather than available on arrival. The test should be based on the fact that there is a reasonable prospect that adequate accommodation will be available after the marriage or the civil partnership has taken place. This requirement will, of course, have to be satisfied on application for leave to remain on the basis of the marriage or civil partnership."

r4sh1d

Re: New to the Board

Post by r4sh1d » Mon May 07, 2012 6:13 pm

syma wrote:Hi,

1) No need for huge files and wallets as all of that was given back to me coz the case worker takes everything out and puts in a bag which then goes to the embassy. just make sure relevant papers to each subject are attached together with a lose thread on the top, it makes it easier for them to go thro it. i also did put those coloured flags on each of these marking them S1 S2 etc. the just made an index stating S1 has these documents etc etc. i thot it woud mk the ECO's life a lil easy.

2) depending of exactly when u submit ur app i'd suggest submit the current tenancy agreement & explain ur situation. but then again accomodation is very important so the ECO probably would want you to show where u and ur wife will be living for the next 2 or so years, so i suggest u sort out an agreement for ur xt rental property. ECO's need solid evidence of accomodation and funds to maintain u and ur partner so tk xtra time if u need bt mk sure u dnt submit something which shows u cant tk care of ur wife financially for the 27months visa that she'll be granted coz they really wana see there wont be no recourse to public funds in taht time period.

if u want her n u living with your parents for some time then show them as the third party support.

3) about the nikkah and ruksati issue just be very transparent and explain how its a cultural thing and pretty normal here. do make sure that u convey the message that u two are legally and religiously married and provide all the documents that prove so.

good luck:)
1) thanks for the tip, sounds like a robust approach. treasury tags are allowed?

2) yeh i will make the situation clear and believe it is completely reasonable. i can show that i have rented in the past with no problem and shall do in the future but want to move into a one-bed flat from the two-bed i am sharing now.

3) thanks for the reassurance, sounds like it is deffo best to just be transparent and clear.
Last edited by r4sh1d on Mon May 07, 2012 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ssms
Newly Registered

Post by ssms » Mon May 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Gregarious wrote:
ssms wrote:
Gregarious wrote:

Sorry about that, ssms, hope you will get some good news very soon[/quote]
insha-Allah i pray for every one please pray for me as well.

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Mon May 07, 2012 6:14 pm

thanks all for your support. good luck to all those currently waiting.

regarding language test, i plan to get my wife to do the IELTS general test with British Council. for those looking for a test, the results are given in two weeks for this.

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Mon May 07, 2012 6:56 pm

no updates today then :(

hopefully some of you will get some tomorrow inshallah
Application Submitted:12/03/12
Under Process At BHC: 26/03/12

[Moderator edit: Forum language is English]